[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

4 hours ago, Ym3n said:

If you expect BL, please don't watch it.

for me Part Time the series is good...maybe I experience it during my Uni time where I also did part time job. Almost like what in series.

Thanks for the warning that its not BL, i was gonna watch it after finishing Sotus :tears:

18 hours ago, butterflymania said:

Here's another cute Arthit... he closed his eyes waiting for Kong's kiss as Kong's coming close to him...kyaaaaa~~~~~:wub::wub:

I recently learn to close his eyes during a kiss improve kiss feeling sensation, depending on scientific info! I already practice in this way, without giving attention mark. For now, i will be "warned" to appreciate it!

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

I recently learn to close his eyes during a kiss improve kiss feeling sensation, depending on scientific info! I already practice in this way, without giving attention mark. For now, i will be "warned" to appreciate it!

everyone closes their eyes during a kiss, that's how you're supposed to "do it".... having your eyes opened during a kiss is uncomfortable considering the fact that your faces are so close

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

everyone closes their eyes during a kiss, that's how you're supposed to "do it".... having your eyes opened during a kiss is uncomfortable considering the fact that your faces are so close

How can you speak for me? I like to keep open eyes during a kiss, in this way i can see how the kiss is appreciated. I don't say it's uncomfortable or not, So close or not, it don't take so long for a kiss, while i'am not affraid to see opposite reaction, BTW, thanks for the (french?) kiss lesson, it's never too late to learn something like that. This was missing to my kiss knowledge!

Spoiler

Je te dois combien pour la leçon? Bonne année quand même! (How much for the lesson? Happy new year anyway!)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ym3n said:

for me Part Time the series is good...maybe I experience it during my Uni time where I also did part time job. Almost like what in series.

Thank you for that! I might watch it, it seems not that bad. I'll put aside my obsession for BL dramas and give it a go lol. 

9 minutes ago, gogole mongol said:

How can you speak for me? I like to keep open eyes during a kiss, in this way i can see how the kiss is appreciated. I don't say it's uncomfortable or not, So close or not, it don't take so long for a kiss, while i'am not affraid to see opposite reaction, BTW, thanks for the (french?) kiss lesson, it's never too late to learn something like that. This was missing to my kiss knowledge!

Reveal hidden contents

Je te dois combien pour la leçon? Bonne année quand même! (How much for the lesson? Happy new year anyway!)

You don't have to talk like that... I was speaking for "most" people...

• Like 3

On 1/1/2017 at 11:08 AM, butterflymania said:

Happy New Year to @OTAKU-KUN!  I'm glad you enjoyed the pics.:)

Wow...you're planning to learn so many languages!?  That's fantastic!! Hope you'll master them and your dreams come true! 

Here's another cute Arthit... he closed his eyes waiting for Kong's kiss as Kong's coming close to him...kyaaaaa~~~~~:wub::wub:

IMG_4414.png

@butterflymania yup! But ill learn them one at a time.......i recently started Japanese...... I dunno how long itll take to "master" it considering my pea sized brain lol AND DAT PIC OMO OMO OMO ♥♥♥♥♥♥

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

BwahahHhAhahahhaahahhaa exactly my thoughts!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, yoongihope said:
8 hours ago, Ym3n said:

Thank you for that! I might watch it, it seems not that bad. I'll put aside my obsession for BL dramas and give it a go lol. 

I have seen the 26 ep of this serie, and i can say there is a BL pinch/touch (gay and lesbian), and last ep deserve a view cause there is a BL surprise in it. This is not the main thema, nevertheless this BL approach is constant during all episodes. Just enough to maintain BL lover's interest. And yes, this is a true good serie far from the usual blue short private school serie, where hard times to study take the lead for some student roles.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You don't have to talk like that... I was speaking for "most" people...

I tryed to bring a humour touch into first comment, and more in the second! I failed for both. Just add general observation is not valuable for all, and some misunderstanding can be born from this. If i hurt you, i apologize, cause it wasn't the goal.

• Like 3

On 2017/1/2 at 7:31 PM, gogole mongol said:

Hahaha..your post makes me laugh!  I also like to open my eyes ....what did I write ?? :wub:  

When I watched tundere  Arthit closed eyes and gave a sign of  agreement about their kiss...I was stunned by it but I was curious about his attitude...I mean ...why could he express his feelings in natural way ? He couldn't  say his thoughts before thank you party ( or before talking with P'Nott ) ... :blink: 

On 2017/1/2 at 9:00 PM, OTAKU-KUN said:

@butterflymania yup! But ill learn them one at a time.......i recently started Japanese...... I dunno how long itll take to "master" it considering my pea sized brain lol AND DAT PIC OMO OMO OMO ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Yeah, you should learn them one by one...wow, you already started Japanese!?  頑張って下さいね!:blush: (ganbatte kudasai ne!) ( I'm not sure but it probably means "Good luck" or "You can do it!!" )

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

Yeah, you should learn them one by one...wow, you already started Japanese!?  頑張って下さいね!:blush: (ganbatte kudasai ne!) ( I'm not sure but it means "Good luck" or "You can do it!!" )

I'm trying to learn japanese too but I'm stuck... I'm pretty good with hiragana and katakana rn, but I don't know what I should do next... I still can't "make" sentences or understand anything except a few words and expressions...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

I'm trying to learn japanese too but I'm stuck... I'm pretty good with hiragana and katakana rn, but I don't know what I should do next... I still can't "make" sentences or understand anything except a few words and expressions...

I think you can watch some Japanese dramas, or anime, while fully concentrating on what they are saying and matching it with the subtitles. Just pay attention too all their words, especially to the words that are frequently repeated. Or you can listen to some Japanese songs while looking at the Japanese lyrics and the translations together. It was an effective way for me to learn to make sentences instead of just memorising stuff.

• Like 7

59 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I feel you...I'm Japanese though, it's same as my Chinese....I don't know where I can start to learn...:tears: but you're good at hiragana and katakana! Wow..that's great!  I think you shoud learn kanji also.:) But the best way to learn Japanese is listening Jpop music and watching Jdrama/movies you're interested in  imo though:blush:

I know Japanese kids also learn their language for years....so I may need a lot of time to learn Chinese characters for my Chinese...:sweatingbullets:

Spoiler

First grade boys/girls in Japan learn hiragana for 3 months and then learn katakana 1 month , and after that they learn kanji or Chinese characters for 7months. The number of kanji that they have to learn in first grade is 80. During learning hiragana/katakana/kanji, they read textbooks aloud everyday and exercise for making sentences...The total of the number of kanji they learn for 6 years in elementary school is 1000 ! ! 

Added something related to Sotus!!!!  :)

IMG_4421.jpg

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, -Eva- said:

I think you can watch some Japanese dramas, or anime, while fully concentrating on what they are saying and matching it with the subtitles. Just pay attention too all their words, especially to the words that are frequently repeated. Or you can listen to some Japanese songs while looking at the Japanese lyrics and the translations together. It was an effective way for me to learn to make sentences instead of just memorising stuff.

21 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

I feel you...I'm Japanese though, it's same as my Chinese....I don't know where I can start to learn...:tears: but you're good at hiragana and katakana! Wow..that's great!  I think you shoud learn kanji also.:) But the best way to learn Japanese is listening Jpop music and watching Jdrama/movies you're interested in  imo though:blush:

I know Japanese kids also learn their language for years....so I may need a lot of time to learn Chinese characters for my Chinese...:sweatingbullets:

Reveal hidden contents

First grade boys/girls in Japan learn hiragana for 3 months and then learn katakana 1 month , and after that they learn kanji or Chinese characters for 7months. The number of kanji that they have to learn in first grade is 80. During learning hiragana/katakana/kanji, they read textbooks aloud everyday and exercise for making sentences...The total of the number of kanji they learn for 6 years in elementary school is 1000 ! ! 

Added something related to Sotus!!!!  :)

Thank you for your advices ! I will watch more japanese movies then :) I'm more into movies, I don't really like dramas, whether it's japanese or Korean...

• Like 4

I had a course for a semester long in Japanese. We learned Hiragana and Katakana. Our senseii had lived in Japan for a few years so, he gave us tidbits of information while teaching us and let us borrow the kimono which he had for a fair.:w00t:

PS: Anybody knows when Puppy Love season 2 will be out? I wanna watch Krist!!!:wub: 

• Like 2

Just been perusing the last few pages whilst waiting on the kettle to boil. Isn't it quiet ? It has come as a bit of a shock to come to the realisation that I think that I am over Sotus withdrawal symptoms, and we haven't even got to the final episode. 

Perhaps it was the ten day wait on Episode 14 whilst I was over in Brexitland. We now have the fortnight hiatus (gap) on Episode 15.  (makes tea). 

The book of course finished at Ep. 13 - which was an error in my humble opinion. A cute ending with Arthit returning the gear but it didn't wrap up their story. Within fifteen minutes of the next episode we have Arthit full of doubt and it is the ultimate dispelling of that doubt and the pair's public acceptance of each other that, for me, made that episode a more fulfilling ending. 

And for me that is the problem. I have already had what I wanted - a happy ending with smiles all around. What comes next will be just another tag on.  Rather like a Christmas special (or whatever you folks get) where you get to meet up with loved characters again but without adding a great deal more. The story is about how they came together and as of the last episode that has been fully achieved. They are a couple. 

Have to wait and see if I am wrong but the script will have to really go some to top the joy on Arthit's face at the party. 

Just saying like, I'm not expecting the Spanish Inquisition. Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Our two main weapons....  (just couldn't resist). 

• Like 3

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 AM, originalnickname said:

@originalnickname if i can do it THEN YOU CAN DEFINITELY DO IT!!! Waw thats amazing that u know katakana and hiragana!! (Im still struggling with those xP) Well when i started learning Japanese (on my own btw not the formal course) i learned very basic kanji......like very very basic kanji with the help of a website (which i dont really remember) lol wht am i even saying... Does it make sense? Im sure u have been already told that j dramas/ j movies and j pop r really helpful so lemme just tell u that watching ANIME could really help u as it helped me ALOT for understanding Japanese sentence formation and culture too ....lol its becoming boring i should stop ANYWAY GOOD LUCKK 

On 1/2/2017 at 10:25 AM, -Eva- said:

@-Eva- YUP YUP I FULLY AGREE WITH U...THIS IS A REALLY GREAT METHOD (atleast it works for me lol)

15 hours ago, dustinmyeye said:

Just been perusing the last few pages whilst waiting on the kettle to boil. Isn't it quiet ? It has come as a bit of a shock to come to the realisation that I think that I am over Sotus withdrawal symptoms, and we haven't even got to the final episode. 

Perhaps it was the ten day wait on Episode 14 whilst I was over in Brexitland. We now have the fortnight hiatus (gap) on Episode 15.  (makes tea). 

The book of course finished at Ep. 13 - which was an error in my humble opinion. A cute ending with Arthit returning the gear but it didn't wrap up their story. Within fifteen minutes of the next episode we have Arthit full of doubt and it is the ultimate dispelling of that doubt and the pair's public acceptance of each other that, for me, made that episode a more fulfilling ending. 

And for me that is the problem. I have already had what I wanted - a happy ending with smiles all around. What comes next will be just another tag on.  Rather like a Christmas special (or whatever you folks get) where you get to meet up with loved characters again but without adding a great deal more. The story is about how they came together and as of the last episode that has been fully achieved. They are a couple. 

Have to wait and see if I am wrong but the script will have to really go some to top the joy on Arthit's face at the party. 

Just saying like, I'm not expecting the Spanish Inquisition. Noooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Our two main weapons....  (just couldn't resist). 

@dustinmyeye lol i understood half of wht u said (its not ur fault tho) xD and yea this forum has been a lot quiet lately not sure if its because of the 2 week gap or because people thinking "the series has already ended in ep 13 so y bother with this forum"......haaaaaa *sighs*

Lol i forgot to add these pictures

I WONT LET THIS SHIP DIEEE

vpvu53p.jpg

Kawaii ♥♥♥

nxwhygn3wbuBBfvDU9r-o.jpg

Angelic singto....awwwieeee ♥♥♥

nxwicxeud5s8qqfdgYo-o.jpg

Badboy singto.......hawt♥♥♥ its hard to believe that both pics are of same person lol

nxwjgdhaeEdPFOm1Sut-o.jpg

• Like 8

Have just been watching the official versions of Episodes 10 and 11. It is a pity that there are errors in the English. I can accept that Delightful is going to make some because she is working to a very tight schedule (actually caused by us baying at her window). Perhaps GMMTV do not have a native Anglophone to correct the grammar. I can just about put up with the fact that I have to read STs in American and not English (There is a -u- in favour Jay :) ) but the bedroom confession was ruined by : "And I have had that for quite some time now". Them for goodness sake, THEM.

Delightful you get a full 5 for getting that important line spot on.

Some of the turns of phrase are cute in that a foreigner might actually get the word order wrong - guilty as charged in French - but things like the above are just poor. Translate what is meant not what is said. Most Brits don't even know why we say : It is raining cats and dogs, so there is no point in translating it word for word (The French bring cows into it :) Russians merely buckets).

The upside being that the use of American caused one of the funnier moments. After the balcony confession we have Arthit and his mates sitting at the table. P'Prem points out in Delightful's version that : Someone's a little quiet today. In the official version we get the fabulous : Someone is being bummed today. No wonder that Arthit looks startled. Fine, in American it means, annoyed or upset (I was bummed by the fact that the shop had sold out). In English however the word bum (tell me that is not going to get RSd) always means the very word that would get RSd in here. Gays used to get called bumboys in Britain. So, yes, I laughed at his suggestion that Arthit had a prior appointment with Kongpob.

Push button - will I have to re-edit ?

• Like 5

Gosh fellow baguettes @originalnickname @gogole mongol, don't be like this. I can't allow this in our own camp. (that's a literal translation and I don't even know if it can be said in English but you guys understand what I meant to say xD) Make up, make out, do whatever but don't sulk.

I like doing both when kissing, starting with open eyes, then closing them to enjoy, then opening them because nothing is sweeter than seeing the other person giving themselves into the kiss. I love kissing, that's maybe why I have high expectations and was a little disappointed by the second kiss in SOTUS. I wanted their lips to move, or their hands to touch. Something!!! But it's true that Arthit is still a little embarrassed and their friends were around so... I would be uncomfortable too.

I'm so proud of Arthit for trying to do his best at all times regarding Kongpob! And Kongpob for being so understanding. I don't want the series to end... 

• Like 2