[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 minute ago, originalnickname said:

I'm already starting to think about how I should react if they cut the scene/put the scene in the following episode : should I just scream ? Should I shake my chair ? Curse ? Facepalm ?

Record your rage and let's send it to GMM...:w00t:

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I'm already starting to think about how I should react if they cut the scene/put the scene in the following episode : should I just scream ? Should I shake my chair ? Curse ? Facepalm ?

You can do all of that. Haha.

I'm also expecting that kiss. I hope they don't cut that part. Or else... :D

• Like 5

Almost 600 pg!!!! OMG!!!!

Guys!!!! After watching the trailer of 13th... I don't know why I feel the kiss scene will be divided in two parts an the kiss will be shown in the 14th... I don't know why I feel that ep will end in this part where they are talking!!! :tears:

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

They better not do it... I've been reading all your posts about fearing there will not be a kiss in ep. 13 and it just got me... :tears: THEY. CAN'T. DO. THAT. 

I really don't know how I'll react... but definitely will not be happy. They better prepare for my rage... GMMTV, u hear me?

20 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Record your rage and let's send it to GMM...:w00t:

ohh this is a good idea. :phew:

btw, I remember reading here a month ago or so... that because their King died there shouldn't be any explicit/sexy scenes, something like that... now I don't know if two boys kissing counts there. Weren't we fearing that? I still in the back of my mind fear of this too... add there ep. 13 ending. I really fear for both kisses. Can someone clarify that this won't be happening? That I can be at ease and expect kisses. ofc regarding ep. 13 no one knows... ugh

• Like 7

24 minutes ago, Mio- said:

ohh this is a good idea. :phew:

btw, I remember reading here a month ago or so... that because their King died there shouldn't be any explicit/sexy scenes... now I don't know if two boys kissing counts there. Weren't we fearing that? I still in the back of my mind fear of this too... add there ep. 13 ending. I really fear for both kisses. Can someone clarify that this won't be happening? That I can be at ease and expect kisses. ofc regarding ep. 13 no one knows... ugh

They broadcasted M+M, B+G and probably G+G *kisses so I think we're safe on that point :) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Benedictus Mega said:

Heyy guys... This is my first post here.

First I wanna thanks to @delightful for subbing and @baw74 for encoding the vid. You guys are awesome, thanks. 

Reveal hidden contents

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEnU8XSSEbj/i just scroll singto IG and found this, is his mom already pased away ? And this is the reason why whenever singto go out he only with his dad ? 

Nice nickname Benedictus Mega and welcome. What beautiful words Singto said for his mother's anniversary day! Always....

• Like 4

Guys! I have a theory: 

Think about that : Arthit says "I want to get to know you more...." and Kong answers "What does that mean ?" if they cut there, and launch the preview for the following episode as usual, we would have the answer anyway, we would know by seeing their interactions in the preview, you know what I mean ? So why would they cut there ? Yes, I'm trying to find reasons to reassure myself

• Like 4

Guest delightful

I tried doing the handwriting challenge and it sucked. I haven't written in Thai for over 10+ years... it's horrible. Singto, I'm sorry for making fun of your handwriting. :sweatingbullets:

You guys are all freaking out over the bridge kiss scene.. we can't do anything about it... it's all in the hands of the editing department. We'll have to just accept what they give us. I'll be happy as long as they don't completely cut the kiss. IF they do, then I say we organize a protest by...... mass emailing them our complaints. Since we live overseas that's all we can do.

Something is wrong with soompi, it is super lagging when I type. What is going on? It's pissing me off!!

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

I tried doing the handwriting challenge and it sucked. I haven't written in Thai for over 10+ years... it's horrible. Singto, I'm sorry for making fun of your handwriting. :sweatingbullets:

You guys are all freaking out over the bridge kiss scene.. we can't do anything about it... it's all in the hands of the editing department. We'll have to just accept what they give us. I'll be happy as long as they don't completely cut the kiss. IF they do, then I say we organize a protest by...... mass emailing them our complaints. Since we live overseas that's all we can do.

Something is wrong with soompi, it is super lagging when I type. What is going on? It's pissing me off!!

Krist and Singto have been talking about the "bridge kiss", I don't think they'll cut it.... But yeah I'm preparing myself psychologically wow I typed the word without any spelling mistakes in case they put the kiss in ep. 14 haha xD I'd rather have them putting the kiss in ep. 14 than cutting it completely for sure...

And yeah, Soompi is lagging, there is no "profile" at the top right of the screen for me, no notification thing as well and the color changed too.... wtf

Spoiler

One more reason *I swear I'll stop after that* to put the kiss at the end of ep. 13, is to not have two kisses in two episodes in a row (because we're gonna have the thank you party kiss as well in ep. 15 probably), it's better if they put more "space"

• Like 5

Hi everyone!

I'm new here! I was following Make It Right at the time I saw the trailer for SOTUS. I have to say that I didn't feel impressed by the SOTUS trailer at that time because I normally prefer cute & fluffy stuff. But now I'm totally hooked on SOTUS.

Last month, I traveled to Thailand for the Loi Krathong festival. I had many wonderful experiences. One of the things that made me happy a lot was that BL books seem to be very popular there. They have a separate section exclusively for BL novels at every bookstore. I spotted our beloved SOTUS books at a bookstore in Pattaya. I really wanted to buy it but I didn't dare to. The next day, somehow I ended at the same bookstore again. This time, I just thought why not? YOLO. I grabbed one copy, and went straight to the counter. I'm not native Thai so reading the book is a real challenge for me. But I have to say that being able to read our beloved story in Thai is very worthwhile. I read very slowly though. And I need to compare my reading with the translation of delightful from time to time to make sure that I understand things correctly.

@delightfulThank you a lot for your translations and hard work.

• Like 13

If they cut/shorten any of the kisses, Singto and Krist should do it on FB live...I wish  :w00t:

You know, I think there's a possibility that either Krist or Singto knows/will know about us here in Soompi by now... I mean, it's not entirely farfetched.. The whole Sotus fandom knows about our dear @delightful and her eng subs afterall.. What if they get curious and read our comments.. :dizzy: :sweatingbullets:  

I know for a fact that some actors do read comments on social media and other fan forums like this... If they can read our posts, what would you say? I'll go first, I'll say:

Spoiler

SORRY, I'M NOT SORRY! YOU'RE SO FREAKING HOT. YOU MAKE US CRAZY AND WILL PROBABLY MAKE US SUFFER MENTAL BREAKDOWN WHEN YOUR SERIES ENDS... 

edit: Soompi's color went back to violet for me...Some emoticons are still nowhere to be found though...

• Like 12

Spoiler
On 11/12/2016 at 10:12 AM, originalnickname said:

THIS...WEEK...IS...GONNA...BE...SO...LONG...

Hide contents

I'm gonna watch tons of BL stuff (like usual, but more intensely this time lol) to make me forget the torturous wait....

Hahahahaha that's also my plan xD need to distract myself

• Like 2

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I understand what you mean, but no matter what's gonna happen, cut or not cut, it's gonna be a real kiss, don't worry! (Krist and Singto said it themselves :))

OMG OMG OMG..!!! you are making me so excited already  :w00t::w00t::w00t: I just can't wait..!!!!

• Like 4

Spoiler
1 hour ago, delightful said:

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Krist and Singto have been talking about the "bridge kiss", I don't think they'll cut it.... But yeah I'm preparing myself psychologically wow I typed the word without any spelling mistakes in case they put the kiss in ep. 14 haha xD I'd rather have them putting the kiss in ep. 14 than cutting it completely for sure... 

Hide contents

One more reason *I swear I'll stop after that* to put the kiss at the end of ep. 13, is to not have two kisses in two episodes in a row (because we're gonna have the thank you party kiss as well in ep. 15 probably), it's better if they put more "space"

It would be a magic moment if they really end ep13 with Kong walking besides P'Arthit (after the kiss ♡)

even after they ended up doing some questionable stuff :sweatingbullets: I still want to put all my hopes in the director/editors' decisions~ 

and Yeah~ I also think that it won't be a smooth move leaving the bridge kiss for ep14

• Like 4

Spoiler
On 11/12/2016 at 9:22 AM, Mio- said:
On 11/12/2016 at 8:43 AM, originalnickname said:

This teaser for ep. 13 is the one I watched the most.... I keep picturing the kiss ohmygawd *help* *squealing* I think if they cut the kiss/put the kiss in ep.14, Singto and Krist will hear me screaming NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! all the way from France lmao

...and from Serbia too. rofl :lol: 

Love what you wrote there...  "IF THEY CUT THERE AND PUT THE KISS AT THE BEGINNING OF EPISODE 14 I'M GONNA KILL A BETCH!! " SO ME! LOL

...and surely from Paraguay too XD

• Like 2

5 hours ago, shinnu said:

I'm so motivated to go through this week safely just to watch ep 13, only 4 days!:wub:

Krist teasing us again...can i just think that he put a kiss emoticon at the end of the caption on purpose just to give us a hint that the kiss will be included in ep 13....?:phew::phew::heart:

Hide contents

+ I guess babe really likes taking such photos........good good I need more pics with your visible tongue don't stop.:sweatingbullets::vicx::heart:

tumblr_oi2t6j9AjR1tsqm11o2_1280.png

seeing it now, I may think that he is actually teasing us viewers (in a good way) , making our heart stop :flushed:

• Like 3