[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@Roland Samudra delightful is working on another special chapter right now. You just have to wait a little bit since she is a bit busy. She wrote about it on previous pages . Everyone writes a lot, so you might have missed it^^

@tsoon0708 I was happy as well but it took a lot of time to prepare. However, I´m a person who doesn´t learn without pressure so this oppertunity was quite good for me.

• Like 7

Yeah, that episode was meh... (I usually do a sum-up of my thoughts, but I didn't think it was worth it this time...) Don't get me wrong, I don't hate it, but it's probably one of my least favorite episodes so far... But I know that the upcoming episodes are gonna be amazing with the most interesting, beautiful, intense scenes that are coming, I'm so happy just thinking about it :wub:

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, yorimichi said:

@Roland Samudra delightful is working on another special chapter right now. You just have to wait a little bit since she is a bit busy. She wrote about it on previous pages . Everyone writes a lot, so you might have missed it^^

aaahh i see.. >< i cant wait for another translated chapter, everyone must be curious to read them ><

3 minutes ago, jodlm said:

Hi! I have been reading(stalking) this from pg 400+ and just decided to sign up. Thanks for the subs and spoilers!

Btw, did anyone notice that Kong changed the contact name for Arthit? 

ahahahah me too, i have been stalking and just decided to sign up like you >< i didnt see his contact for Arthit was changed, i only see ‘P'Arthit' with sun behind that lol :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Roland Samudra said:

aaahh i see.. >< i cant wait for another translated chapter, everyone must be curious to read them ><

ahahahah me too, i have been stalking and just decided to sign up like you >< i didnt see his contact for Arthit was changed, i only see ‘P'Arthit' with sun behind that lol :sweatingbullets:

I mean the sun emoji is gone. Or am I just seeing things?:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

After watching the subs... still my feelings towards this episode is the same... anyways thanks to out resident golden princess P' @delightful and P' @baw74

Just a quick assumptions as per P'delightful have mentioned in the closing credits...

Episode 12 The Pink Milk Monsters in Tears (Airing by December 10)

Episode 13 The Wedding??? (December 17) then...

Episode 14 The Bridge??? (December 24???) <<< would they air it on Christmas Eve??? Crossed Fingers!!!!

That would be the BEST Christmas gift we could receive this year... I guess we all been NICE and perverted in someway... but then again PLEASE!!!!

Off to dreamland... Thank you all my SOTUS FamBam for being a part of this day... coz today marked my 32 years of existence...

sending all :heart: love to all... Laters...

• Like 22

Just now, two5four3 said:

After watching the subs... still my feelings towards this episode is the same... anyways thanks to out resident golden princess P' @delightful and P' @baw74

Just a quick assumptions as per P'delightful have mentioned in the closing credits...

Episode 14 The Bridge??? (December 24???) <<< would they air it on Christmas Eve??? Crossed Fingers!!!!

That would be the BEST Christmas gift we could receive this year... I guess we all been NICE and perverted in someway... but then again PLEASE!!!!

Off to dreamland... Thank you all my SOTUS FamBam for being a part of this day... coz today marked my 32 years of existence...

happy birthday ........ oh my ...... hug for your special day........

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, jodlm said:

I mean the sun emoji is gone. Or am I just seeing things?:sweatingbullets:

maybe because his feeling is under dark cloud right now so no time for sunshine

haha yeah im lame

anyway i hope they show Arthit see that Kong bracelet is gone next ep and get bothered with it

actually im loving ep11 more watching with sub...

well i still do think Namtarn anniversary vtr too long and could just be told from her mouth instead but oh well i think she actually a lovely girl she should just dump Jay and find guy who treat her better :P 

actually them meeting each other is good after Arthit avoid her for long time with school excuse it show now he can go back being real good friend to her and not hung up anymore since his head fill with Kong already and she also give good advice as friend to him noticing he look stress

of course 2nd half part is great all the angst for the next week transition for Arthit fully discovery mode since he still in denial this ep though even Namtarn can see he just contradicting himself and all the sabotaging speech of his knowledge about Kong to give to Joy giving me life lmao totally one of my fave part beside balcony scene

well about the missing Kong crying face from outside view i can always go back watching at trailer or looking at my current gif for the whole image of the scene...maybe someone talented gonna combine that part in an fmv soon

and i can't wait for ep12

• Like 12

12 minutes ago, two5four3 said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

My guesses :

EP.12 Finally Kong telling May he doesn't like her so she can move on + Pink milk & tears

EP.13 Wedding (+ kiss, or they divide the whole wedding thing and the kiss will be in ep. 14)

EP.14 ?

EP.15 Thank you party

EP.16 Special episode

• Like 6

The only friend of mine who sees sotus hated episode 11 but I liked it a lot, mainly cuz I related to it I've done that before exactly like what happened only no happy ending,  I get why they used those flashbacks now and not before, this episode opened a wound that had almost closed *sigh* it was good, well done

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

OH!!!! My poor baby Krist :wub: I hate Arthit for being like this (temporary though) But I still love you... My Poor Baby Krist :wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_oho6vntLyT1smql00o1_540.jpg

I love the first pic so much, it sums up everything :heart: It's very interesting and touching to see Arthit being so hesitant and confused, he who usually is so confident and bad tempered :P I'm looking forward to his future scenes it's gonna be so awkward and cute :D 

• Like 7

22 hours ago, salz said:

don't worry im sure there gonna be more scene with them just be patient with the angst first...

for me the important part of the angst beside Kong pains, gonna be a lot next week especially my favorite Kong ignoring Arthit part and Arthit crying realizing his feeling after seeing Kong keeping his distance from him since that what he wanted but he still unhappy because of that which is obvious because he also have same feeling

all the angst is very important before they start their relationship and show their love is mutual

lol i wouldn't worry much did you see how excited he is talking about everything he know about Kong in front of his former crush that pretty much big signal he already move on while his head fill with Kongpope and not affected by the news the trouble in paradise for JayNamtarn like he always hope

he look so beautiful here :wub:

Thank you @salz .... That's makes me bit relaxed... I will be patient and ready for our cuties to be together 

• Like 10