[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

That's really okaaaaay! Thank you so so so much for al your hard work, I always appreciate it! P' @delightful and @baw74

I love you guys soooo much!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, delightful said:

We got it fixed!!! Well, @baw74 did. So please thank him for working hard on the encoding. If he didn't encode for me you would need to wait another 5-6 hours for this! LOL! So, after 3-4 tries of editing and encoding issues, it's ready!!!! I'm sure the next episode will be released faster since Baw now knows what I like. Thanks for understand!!!!! And thanks for being so patient!!!

SOTUS the Series: EP..11 [ENG SUB] https://mega.nz/#!28Ij0ZAY!DECWhywcEic8O-JsxM1VPKrNN-8m-JJxaFPSpdf2Wv4 

Again, to the streaming sites that take this.. PLEASE do not edit anything out. The credits are there for a reason. Baw's hard work in encoding is also included!!! :wub: <--- not in 'that' way. LOL!

thank you to both @delightfuland @baw74for your hard work subbing and uploading so fast :wub:

• Like 2

@delightful and @baw74 THANK YOU!!!!! 

9 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

BUT JAEJOONG IS GOOD FOR OUR SOUL!!! I'LL POST MANY MANY MANY SMEXY JAE PICS THERE!! :phew:

And @cadburygirl you should check out the albums!! I can't with the colourful pen's (@dreadaeleonkvothe I can hear you laughing from all the way here in Fiji) It's Deanna's new thing. A growing collection of colourful pen's :D

Oh my Shiv :scream: I'm just glad that that quote didn't accidentally send :phew:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yes, just when I wake up I see that :D Thank you sensei!!! Now I can appreciate the first part of the episode that I wasn't able to appreciate without subs

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

18 hours ago, kissmeStarlight said:

(Don't know why kissmestarlight is wrapped there, btw,) a big thanks to delightful and Baw74 for this so fast post. You constantly made miracles (for us), so i am very grateful again for your infinite courage to satisfy our Sotus appetite!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

THANK YOU SO SO SOOOOO MUCH!!!!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you for your hard work, @delightfuland @baw74:wub: 

Gonna watch it now :blush: Love you both :lol:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, delightful said:

what a legend you are T H A N K YOU

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

YOU AND @baw74 did an AMAZING JOB!!!!!!! YOU GUYS GOT A STANDING OVATION FROM ME! 

Oh @delightful I'm sorry for suddenly requesting this weird thing but is it okay for you to translate Singto's independent short film titled "LIE"?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful and @baw74 thanks a lot for that amazing job!!!! Hugs and kisses from Colombia, now I can go to bed hahahahaha

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thanks ~~ worth the wait.. thank you to the both of you @baw74 and @delightful

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

SO FAST!!! Thank YOU!!!!!!!! :heart:

• Like 1

Guest delightful
17 minutes ago, bmbl.wingz said:

YOU AND @baw74 did an AMAZING JOB!!!!!!! YOU GUYS GOT A STANDING OVATION FROM ME! 

Oh @delightful I'm sorry for suddenly requesting this weird thing but is it okay for you to translate Singto's independent short film titled "LIE"?

I saw the links on youtube, but I was afraid to watch it. What's it about?

Oh, I brought 2 new pillows, which I have named Arthit and Kongpope. Tonight, Arthit is sleeping on the floor. :phew:

Thanks to @delightful for your hard work to make us happy... :lol:

But..... Does any one help me to download it to my cellphone???  I can't download  it somehow today!!!! It says "invalid link"..:bawling::bawling:

Spoiler

When I click the link on my cellphone,  suddenly this comment show up...then  I move to mega app, it says " invalid link". 

IMG_4018.jpg

Usually it shows like this :tears:

IMG_4019.jpg

Edited by butterflymania
Put comment in box
  • Like 2

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh my ~So fast!! Now i'm shaking and can't stop smiling~ Thank you so much!!:wub: @delightful @baw74