[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I love how someone said we shouldn't be off-topic or re-post gifs, we did that so many times omg :lol:

lol i have been wondering since the first time i enter this thread how is this place have so much freedom compare to other places since im used to strict mod everywhere watching like hawk in kdrama/variety/actors thread doing inspection pretty much daily but mod here just never ever appear or is there even one?

so i don't even care anymore since it not my job anyway so i just enjoy my freedom here and i myself get off topic a lot because it become a habit when i enter this place it like domino effect lol :P

i think once the mod appear here he/she gonna have huge headache to deleted or filter so many off topic for 400th worth of browsing :crazy: im sorry mod

though im not the right one to say since im nobody but i would appreciate if some would still have some consideration when quoting many image/gif since it killing me when open through mobile phone the loading super suck...but i see now many put under spoiler tag so it better than quoting everything like original post lol :)

anyway it still nice to see this thread being active no matter what the topic and i expected we gonna pass 400th page tomorrow since new ep lol

btw since some not comfortable with man skin or half naked body so i change to more safe to eyes and family friendly dp though:P

and feel free to click ignore my sig preference and hide them if some is uncomfortable with two people kissing image since im not gonna change that just to please people who only prefer something pure sorrynotsorry

Spoiler

• Like 11

Hi all,

I had  added chapter 16 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Have a nice weekend.

Chapter 16 ( 1 vs 5)
https://www.wattpad.com/335306588-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

• Like 9

I don't really know why but I'm looking forward for this scene the most! Maybe because P'Arthit looks so cute with that hair and he looks kinda flushed which is rare but not with Kongpob obviously.:phew:

I believe this scene is when he hesitated to ask Kong about his feeling for him. Plus, Kongpob looks really good in yellow, my fav colour! :P And he's also looks like he's brimming with confidence in the scene. It's like they've switched souls or something. And tomorrow is coming finally! I'm so nervous and excited! 

• Like 15

It's happening guuuys!~ Only 25 hours left until ep 9, I'm so excited because it's the first time I'll be abke to fangirl over this with all of you and I'm sooo looking forward to this, haha!:wub::wub:

tumblr_ogubu1Tja21tsqm11o1_1280.png

Krist was with his gf today. I really love the outfit he's wearing tho.:wub::phew:

• Like 9

7 hours ago, delightful said:

Definitely Love Sick because of Phun and Noh. Make It Right because of Book and Frame. Diary Tootsies because of all their friendships and JJ, and special appearances by Bank and James. And another one that's in my top 3 list is Senior Secret Love: Puppy Honey because of the lovely Pik and Rome couple.

Maybe you've seen them already since they're pretty popular. Good luck! :D

Thanks for advice. I watched love sick and make it right. I didn't watch hormones. I will watch. Maybe Now :D

• Like 5

Oh, my....

Sotus will air tomorrow at last!

My heart is trembling with anticipation for Sotus re-airing. 

um...I prepare my review board on Wattpad for coming eps and want to share my fanfic which is already finished.

This is the review board, ep8  review is already posted on the board and it was already posted on Soompy thread here a month ago.

https://www.wattpad.com/335299763-sotus-the-series-review-board-sotus-the-series-ep

And...fanfic if you want to read it

https://www.wattpad.com/327157359-sotus-fanfic-saving-kongpob-mr-busybody-saving

My gif is showing their topless....i understand some people feel embarrassed in public when they watch this gif. so...I put it in the spoiler box....hahaha, 

Spoiler

arthitkong_5.gif

I love this series, and wait for the coming ep.9.....oh my god. 

• Like 9

2 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Hi all,

I had  added chapter 16 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Have a nice weekend.

Chapter 16 ( 1 vs 5)
https://www.wattpad.com/335306588-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

YASSSS THANK YOU IVE BEEN WAITING :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

19 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Hello everyone, Though I like to watch this drama , 

I hope you guys don't mind to follow the soompi rules :

1. Do follow the general Soompi Forum Rules.

2. Do not insult a celebrity / a member, whether directly or indirectly.

3. Do not spam.

A post must include at least twenty characters or be of substance. Hence, a post which does not meet this requirement may be subject to deletion without notice.

4. Do not engage in off-topic conversations.

If you'd like to discuss / post off-topic conversations irrelevant to the subject matter, do so through personal message or where else more appropriate. Posts that don't abide by this rule may be subject to deletion without notice.

5. Do not quote images / gifs / videos.

If you'd like to quote a post, remove images / gifs / videos (if applicable) and quote the text by itself. This rule is to preserve the bandwidths of images / gifs and to make a thread as simple to navigate through as possible.

6. Do provide English translations as needed.

Comments must be written in English or with English translations when posting in a foreign language.

The rules may be subject to updates and changes. Failure to abide by any of the rules may result in a warning. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Another thing I notice some of you post the actors without any tops / shirts,

Though I like watching BL dramas.  I'm one of people who focuses on their love story more.

Some of us are in a public net cafe and many people are looking what websites we are opening. To avoid other people from creating any misunderstandings and malice to us, Please put those pictures/gifs/videos inside the spoiler.

Thank you everyone for understanding and consideration.

I'm one of the people of using net in a public net cafe. Many people here are looking and keeping an eye  of what websites I am  opening.
I don't have a smart phone (Nokia 6303i classic) and I don't have a wifi. That's why I can only access net through public net cafes.

One time, I was only reading few posts in this forum, one person saw pics of the lead actors topless on one of the posts of a page I was reading, that person gave an awkward and weird look on me (that person's thinking that I'm a pervert or something). 

Please consider of posting the pics/gifs/videos of the actors (showing skins/topless) inside the spoiler.  Thank you so much.

• Like 10

Tomorrow is a big day for us here. :D I'm feeling better right now and I hope it stays like this tomorrow. I need to be sane and all right for ep. 9. :lol: I will try my best to get here for live episode! :w00t:

My clock says that we have (OMG) 22 hours and 37 minutes (OMG) left until ep. 9 airs LIVE!!! loveshower.gifbliss.gif

I have now only ep. 8 to re-watch. *runs to watch* :phew:

• Like 13

10 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Tomorrow is a big day for us here. :D I'm feeling better right now and I hope it stays like this tomorrow. I need to be sane and all right for ep. 9. :lol: I will try my best to get here for live episode! :w00t:

My clock says that we have (OMG) 22 hours and 37 minutes (OMG) left until ep. 9 airs LIVE!!! loveshower.gifbliss.gif

I have now only ep. 8 to re-watch. *runs to watch* :phew:

I know it's not gonna be before a few weeks, but I really, really hope they won't cut the kisses.... They have like what, two kisses in total ?

Spoiler

The wedding + the thank you party (?)

I know it seems futile to some, but it's essential for me... Especially considering that Arthit very rarely show his affection (to anybody, really)....

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I know it's not gonna be before a few weeks, but I really, really hope they won't cut the kisses.... They have like what, two kisses in total ?

Reveal hidden contents

The wedding + the thank you party (?)

I know it seems futile to some, but it's essential for me... Especially considering that Arthit very rarely show his affection (to anybody, really)....

I don't think anyone here wants that to happen... I want kisses. I need those kisses. I really hope... I'm praying here that they don't cut them... PLEASE! JUST DON'T! :tears: 

Very well said. :wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Hide contents

Cxbe_TTu_Uc_AAie_C.jpg

This pose, with the skull, reminds me so much of the scene from Shakespeare's 'Hamlet', where Hamlet has his monologue about the dead court jester's skull (Yorick).

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? Your gambols? Your songs? Your flashes of merriment, that were wont to set the table on a roar?

• Like 6