[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

This is super cute! P'Arthit explaining to Phun what the gear from SOTUS means. I think Phun wants one to give to his Noh. LOL! I just love Phun's answer at the end. I don't think he gets it. 5555!

Phun: What is a gear?
P'Arthit: The gear represents the heart. Lets say, you want to court a 'girl'. You take the gear and offer it to them, if they take the gear then that means they're accepting your love.
Phun: Then that means you've lost your gear!

wow Phun and Arthit :P fandom collide lol..i need special edition with Phun and Noh entering as new freshmen student with Kongpope as hazing leader 

i wanna see Captain meet Singto or Krist too :P

Captain gonna be in August Uprince series i wonder if he gonna have scene with Singto..well the entertainment world is small not gonna surprise if they end up in new series together the LS, Sotus, MIR, Uprince cast etc

i remember there picture of White with New & Oajun as well i wonder what series it for

• Like 9

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, salz said:

wow Phun and Arthit :P fandom collide lol..i need special edition with Phun and Noh entering as new freshmen student with Kongpope as hazing leader 

i wanna see Captain meet Singto or Krist too :P

Captain gonna be in August Uprince series i wonder if he gonna have scene with Singto..well the entertainment world is small not gonna surprise if they end up in new series together the LS, Sotus, MIR, Uprince cast etc

i remember there picture of White with New & Oajun as well i wonder what series it for

Someone already confirmed that Whitewo signed a contract with GMM, so all the new/newer kids go to workshops/work-out and hang out together. So it's not a surprise that White and Krist became friends. I think that clip about the gear was from the same day that Gun and Off (PikxRome) did their live chat. Not the official live chat, but Gun likes to visit Off and do live chats with him often. During that video people were asking if Krist was still there, and Gun said no Krist left already. So yeah, don't be surprised to see all of our favorite boys hanging out and chatting. I don't think Captain and Singto are signed to GMM, yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe that's the reason why we barely see Singto or Captain during their random live chats.. or it could just mean that those two are busy as heck or in Singto's case... gaming instead of studying. LOL!

30 minutes ago, delightful said:

Someone already confirmed that Whitewo signed a contract with GMM, so all the new/newer kids go to workshops/work-out and hang out together. So it's not a surprise that White and Krist became friends. I think that clip about the gear was from the same day that Gun and Off (PikxRome) did their live chat. Not the official live chat, but Gun likes to visit Off and do live chats with him often. During that video people were asking if Krist was still there, and Gun said no Krist left already. So yeah, do be surprised to see all of our favorite boys hanging out and chatting. I don't think Captain and Singto are signed to GMM, yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe that's the reason why we barely see Singto or Captain during their random live chats.. or it could just mean that those two are busy as heck or in Singto's case... gaming instead of studying. LOL!

ahh yeah i knew about White already signed with GMM but didn't know Krist also under GMM..

i heard Captain still freelance maybe? and not under GMM but he always busy being student&have so many works as well even without being exclusively signed in big companies since he still very popular maybe he just enjoying like that..

yeah Singto love his alone time gaming and im not gonna surprised Krist know where to find him at his favorite gaming spot if he want lol

but would be nice if someday Singto(idk his company status) and Captain to sign under GMM as well so all the boys gonna be in same place always lol but well im satisfied if can see them in same production again such as WWCT in Uprince even as twin only but at least they together :P

haha Gun and Off sure always together

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

Someone already confirmed that Whitewo signed a contract with GMM, so all the new/newer kids go to workshops/work-out and hang out together. So it's not a surprise that White and Krist became friends. I think that clip about the gear was from the same day that Gun and Off (PikxRome) did their live chat. Not the official live chat, but Gun likes to visit Off and do live chats with him often. During that video people were asking if Krist was still there, and Gun said no Krist left already. So yeah, don't be surprised to see all of our favorite boys hanging out and chatting. I don't think Captain and Singto are signed to GMM, yet. Please correct me if I'm wrong. Maybe that's the reason why we barely see Singto or Captain during their random live chats.. or it could just mean that those two are busy as heck or in Singto's case... gaming instead of studying. LOL!

I dont know for Singto, but i heard somewhere (dont remember where) that Captain signed with a small agency as a free agent that was why he could appear on every channels !! I am not sure if it is still true tho 

@salz ha, so it is still true, haven't seen ur answer before i reply ;-)

• Like 2

On 10/28/2016 at 10:29 PM, delightful said:

The ice cream or him? I have a feeling I know which one you're thinking of.... *snickers*

i'm gonna finish the ice first, get cold and then melting down with him....honestly 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, oldgregg said:

So I have a question for y'all. I know we're all here because we love BL stories, but is anybody here interested in the opposite - Girl Love? I actually really love both BL and GL and I'm wondering if anybody here knows of any good shows for GL? I followed the dao/koi story from Hormones and I know there's a bit of a love triangle between Melon/White/Om in Part time. I've already watched the famous Yes or No movie (the second one SUCKKKEEEDDD). 

Any suggestions for others?

i don't think there are many GL movies and series, they don't have the same popularity. there's the TW movie spider lilies, and Diary of Tootsies has Natty, but she's still looking.

anyone else think of any others?

3 hours ago, ksylovee said:

I dont know for Singto, but i heard somewhere (dont remember where) that Captain signed with a small agency as a free agent that was why he could appear on every channels !! I am not sure if it is still true tho 

his manager is P'Tit, he was the guy who was putting lip balm on Captain and White's lips during the u-prince in japan announcement a while back (the implied indirect kiss was all over the internet for a couple days). they've been together at least since LS days if not longer, i don't see Captain switching any time soon. i don't know how big the agency is, though.

so did White sign on to GMM after he did WoHS? because MCOT is a rival company, isn't it? does anyone know if August signed on to GMM, or is he freelance like Ngern?

also, thank you @delightful for the special chapter!!

• Like 4

11 hours ago, oldgregg said:

So I have a question for y'all. I know we're all here because we love BL stories, but is anybody here interested in the opposite - Girl Love? I actually really love both BL and GL and I'm wondering if anybody here knows of any good shows for GL? I followed the dao/koi story from Hormones and I know there's a bit of a love triangle between Melon/White/Om in Part time. I've already watched the famous Yes or No movie (the second one SUCKKKEEEDDD). 

Any suggestions for others?

There's two movies that come to mind...

Blue Is The Warmest Color

Elena Undone

If you are looking for movies there is an independent company that might interest you... Soul Kiss Films  (just pop the name in your search engine and the website should show up)

• Like 2

Sorry but I have to share this, Sotunatics! I know this isn't about Sotus and not Thai BL at all, but I stumbled upon it randomly on YouTube while still waiting for Sotus to return. Sharing it here because I love this forum and you, guys. This made me cry! The maturity of the story is lovely I can really relate well. Exactly me and boyfriend's situation right now but I don't know how our story will end yet :(  I hope you enjoy the movie also. Shima is so adorable (look at hose sad, longing eyes :( ) and Togawa is just straightforward. Definitely one of my favourites! No need for anything else because their interaction is just everything! Haven't really loved any BL movies lately so I'm really glad to have found this one. You couldn't ask for more as the actors really delivered! I think what I love about Japanese BL is that they are more invested in the feelings of the character and how endings give certain positive feelings to the audience. This makes me want to visit Japan. Is there anyone from Japan here? Let me know your thoughts and if there are there other movies you could recommend. Something to kill the waiting time. But honestly, this movie just made something more than that for me. I just caught myself crying.. 

Shoutout to @meifang89 and @dreadaeleonkvothe. I miss you both! 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, greenfan said:

Sorry but I have to share this, Sotunatics! I know this isn't about Sotus and not Thai BL at all, but I stumbled upon it randomly on YouTube while still waiting for Sotus to return. Sharing it here because I love this forum and you, guys. This made me cry! The maturity of the story is lovely I can really relate well. Exactly me and boyfriend's situation right now but I don't know how our story will end yet :(  I hope you enjoy the movie also. Shima is so adorable (look at hose sad, longing eyes :( ) and Togawa is just straightforward. Definitely one of my favourites! No need for anything else because their interaction is just everything! Haven't really loved any BL movies lately so I'm really glad to have found this one. You couldn't ask for more as the actors really delivered! I think what I love about Japanese BL is that they are more invested in the feelings of the character and how endings give certain positive feelings to the audience. This makes me want to visit Japan. Is there anyone from Japan here? Let me know your thoughts and if there are there other movies you could recommend? Something to kill the waiting time. But honestly, this movie just made something more than that for me. I just caught myself crying.. 

Shoutout to @meifang89 and @dreadaeleonkvothe. I miss you both! 

I love this movie!! And the manga its based on. I was put off of Japanese BL live actions for a little while and then happened across this one and was so impressed with it. 

I agree with you! Shima is so adorable :wub: and it really is a very well done story. I'm tempted to do a gif spam right now, but it probably wouldn't be the best to post over 20 gifs of something unrelated to SOTUS :sweatingbullets:

Aw thanks for the shoutout @greenfan and for bringing up this movie :) Maybe I should rewatch it when I'm not using my free time to do SOTUS related things ^^ I hope everything is going well for you and can't wait to watch the livestreams again with you and everyone again :)

Here's some Newwie for you >>

Spoiler

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I love this movie!! And the manga its based on. I was put off of Japanese BL live actions for a little while and then happened across this one and was so impressed with it. 

I agree with you! Shima is so adorable :wub: and it really is a very well done story. I'm tempted to do a gif spam right now, but it probably wouldn't be the best to post over 20 gifs of something unrelated to SOTUS :sweatingbullets:

Hide contents

I think I used my favourite ones here if your interested though:

Aw thanks for the shoutout @greenfan and for bringing up this movie :) Maybe I should rewatch it when I'm not using my free time to do SOTUS related things ^^ I hope everything is going well for you and can't wait to watch the livestreams again with you and everyone again :)

Here's some Newwie for you >>

Hide contents

Thrilled to know that you've seen the movie! It was so lovely and re-watching it is a really good idea. And yes for some gifs, please! I'm so in love with the story and I just learned that it is indeed based on a manga and fans of it were so happy that a movie was released. It was so good it made me cry :( 

Aww, and thanks for the Newwiee photos! 2 or 3 more weeks and Sotus will be back. It will be exciting to discuss the newest episode with you all! I hope you're doing well at uni :) 

• Like 3

@greenfan Hi long time no see! :lol: 

Wow you watch that movie too. You should read the manga too. I hope you and your boyfriend will end well:). Umm... I hope you're not offended with my question are you gay? 

11 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

@greenfan Hi long time no see! :lol: 

Wow you watch that movie too. You should read the manga too. I hope you and your boyfriend will end well:). Umm... I hope you're not offended with my question are you gay? 

Good to know you've seen it! Such a lovely story, isn't it? Reading a translated manga will be awesome!

Not at all offended, my friend :) Yes, I'm gay. My boyfriend and I have been together for 7 years but I guess we've grown mature and started to talk about the future of the relationship. I know he wants to have his own family (sometimes I do, too) and me being beside him is taking any possibilities away from him. So we've decided to let go of the iloveyous and free himself from obligations with me. Not even sure if I should talk about it here but that's why I said I can relate well with the movie. But thanks for wishing us well. Although I think I'd be happier if he fulfils his dream of having a family.

• Like 7