[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

15 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

http://khawoat-lover.blogspot.in/2010/11/blog-post.html

@delightful   I found the link for the original Thai version of Lovesick the novel.....but sadly it's only 21 chapters.... couldn't find more. I believe there was a complete Thai version on wattpad.... I'm not sure if it's still there.

how many chapter of LS tho? 

• Like 3

Geez we're almost at 200 pages, I remember when we hit 100 pages like it was yesterday holy sh!t o_O 

I never liked forums, never subscribed(?) to any, but we have so much freedom here and people are so passionate about this show that I'm having a blast talking to you guys, sharing our thoughts, sharing spoilers etc...:wub: 

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, lsmirsjsotus said:

LS have 65 chap + 5 special chap. . But the translation just till chap 61(if I'm not mistaken).. but there have summary for chap 62-65...

Its lot of chapter eh.. xD remember reading it at kudalakorn till chap 60, so its still more eh, LS 2 is so disaster that i dont have a mood to watch it.. :'( 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, noirchiel said:

Its lot of chapter eh.. xD remember reading it at kudalakorn till chap 60, so its still more eh, LS 2 is so disaster that i dont have a mood to watch it.. :'( 

Yeah... LS 2 is a bit disaster... but I still watched it just for phun and noh..

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, erngust said:

Spoiler

14294823_208128006272059_886155644558219

*saves to my SOTUS folder* CUTEEEEE :wub::wub:

@delightful Our angel... THANK YOU! :heart:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

No! They need to break that green chair! They need to break all the extra chairs and only assign one chair to Krist and Singto! You guys!! Singto's butt is literally on Krist's thigh......... it's just literally inches away from Krist's junk... *dies* 

faintDed.gif

• Like 7

38 minutes ago, noirchiel said:

I have chap 61, its in pdf, but i don't remember where i got that chapter. As for chap 62-65, there are summary, somewhere i don't remember either.

LS 2 indeed is a disaster, just skip the girl part, and you got the cute phunnoh. I still keep the LS folder up untill now. Read and watch over and over again in my free time. Sometime, I just read the novel and the watch the series to fulfill my wild imagination. haha

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Do you see the green chair behind? Use it man.:dizzy:CuJkzI-UsAAUSrl.jpg

Finally, Kongpop on p'Arthit lap. Why are they not leave them alone, so they can do a lot more..... Must be hard for p'Arthit.

• Like 5

hello, people! :) 

i've been away for quite some time because i have so many work to do these days :( so here i am asking for anyone's help...

can someone help me list the download/watch links of krist/singto's interview/talk show/etc with engsub, please? 

i've been away for so long that the last time i commented this forum is still on page 90 something, so its kinda impossible for me to go through all pages to search for links:( i hope someone will help me. thank you so much in advance <3 

• Like 4