[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

8 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Me too! It's late at night here, but I can't sleep because I'm too excited thinking about the beach episode!! My mind keeps going over the events and Arthit's and Kong's thoughts over and over again.

When I saw the trailer, I always thought that Kong was actually drowning and Arthit saved him, but I love how it was actually just Arthit being paranoid and a little too attentive of his Kongpob :wub::wub: It's so cute how no one else really noticed, but as soon as Kong decided to dive down Arthit was watching closely and just assumed that something bad had happened to his hubby and frantically ran to the rescue XD

I'm actually grinning so much as I write this! ARTHIT IS SO CUTE! Ahhh there's no way I'm gonna fall asleep any time soon because these two are making me crazy :wub: I also loved getting a glimpse at Kong's thoughts; how he keeps on regretting not being able to control himself (afraid that he's pushing Arthit too much and regretting his lack of control) and his jealousy when Arthit was with the girls and when he thinks of how Arthit is always grumpy and angry with Kong but not with others.. :sweatingbullets: sorry not really sure what happened with that sentence... I just want to keep rambling as I fangirl and so I kept adding on random things :P 

Haha! I can only imagine fans grinning and laughing out loud as they write comments here. These two are really relatable. I'm sure this thread will get flooded again when the next episode comes. And we're growing! Let's continue hoping for better streaming tomorrow. Haha! Anyway, I think you better take something to induce sleep so you can enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow :) 

• Like 4

Hello everybody! I had to delete my BGM from my channel because I got a warning :/ But I made a playlist that you can listen to on Spotify here → https://open.spotify.com/user/1141885859/playlist/73Up8y79kWEQezGVtX4XP3

*In case you don't know, Spotify is a free music streaming service (in the free version, you will have ads from time to time, but the listening time is unlimited :))

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, greenfan said:

Haha! I can only imagine fans grinning and laughing out loud as they write comments here. These two are really relatable. I'm sure this will be flooded again when the next episode comes. And let's continue hoping for better streaming tomorrow. Haha! Anyway, I think you better take something to induce sleep so you can enjoy Thanksgiving tomorrow :) 

Yeah I probably should sleep soon. I just need to channel my inner Krist and then I'm sure I'll have no problems LOL >>

Sleeping Krist is so cute :wub: Oh and it's not too big of deal though because I have nothing up tomorrow (haha wait, I guess it's already Friday now here because it's almost 2am :p). Canadian thanks giving is officially on the Monday (Oct. 10th this year), but I'm gonna be celebrating it on Sunday :) 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, greenfan said:

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-02%20at%201.43.3

In my mind, "I know we didn't have a good start; exchanged curses and shared ill feelings with each another. But now I'm feeling awkward inside. I was thinking badly of you for so long and it feels like a big chunk has changed. You were there when I least expect it. The pain inflicted by those blows were numbing as you pick me up, as if your strength travelled between our shoulders and fuelled my core. I'd like you to know I feel this but I'm worried what you may think of me. I wish to know why you act differently, too. I feel confused. I can only let out a shy smile, devoid of anger and frustration from before, with my knees slowly shaking, dictating me to bid goodbye and walk away."

You summed up my thoughts haha :wub: I hope Prem+Wad as a couple is gonna happen but I have a good feeling about it, I mean they put them on the preview, they didn't give us any clues about it until recently (because maybe they wanted to keep it as a surprise, because it wasn't in the novel ?) I dunno just my thoughts haha xD I'm excited about their relationship which seems to follow a different path from the one they have in the novel.... (Apparently in the novel, May didn't like Kong and Em didn't like May so Prem+Wad is definitely possible ;) --- We know what's gonna happen to Arthit + Kong because the show so far is very faithful to their story, but not with Prem+Wad which is exciting :D )

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Isn't this Singto's FB

Yes thank you! :)

***F@ck yeah I'm hooked now :D****

• Like 10

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay, guys.. I'm going to assume you're both guys..... first sentence of this course is...

you two: Pom ruk P'Arthit tee sood nai loke krup! :w00t:

Arthit: Tae Pom ruk 0062 kon diew krup. :wub:

*both of you faint from massive nosebleeds*

I love P'Arthit in the entire world...

Arthit: But I love 0062 alone or only.

correct me if I'm wrong @delightful haha

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

You summed up my thoughts haha :wub: I hope Prem+Wad as a couple is gonna happen but I have a good feeling about it, I mean they put them on the preview, they didn't give us any clues about it until recently (because maybe they wanted to keep it as a surprise, because it wasn't in the novel ?) I dunno just my thoughts haha xD I'm excited about their relationship which seems to follow a different path from the one they have in the novel.... (Apparently in the novel, May didn't like Kong and Em didn't like May so Prem+Wad is definitely possible ;) --- We know what's gonna happen to Arthit + Kong because the show so far is very faithful to their story, but not with Prem+Wad which is exciting :D )

So the series put 2 new potential couple PremWad and MayEm. I hope they all become a couple if they just make one additional couple please make PremWad couple >_<

Guest delightful

Damn, I'm so ready for episode 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm off this weekend so I think I can get the subs done by Sunday night if I get my hands on the new episode right after it's posted. 

Crap!! I still have to finish timing that GMM LIVE CHAT!! Sorry, I completely forgot about that one. I'll read another 10 chapters of LS and once I get home I'll finish timing the GMM LIVE CHAT. Then I'll figure out how to 'protect' the translation for chapter 1 and get it uploaded. ^_^ Wow, I sound so busy... even though I'm not really. It's not even work, yet I make it sound so important. Anything for SOTUS! :P

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm off this weekend so I think I can get the subs done by Sunday night if I get my hands on the new episode right after it's posted. 

Crap!! I still have to finish timing that GMM LIVE CHAT!! Sorry, I completely forgot about that one. I'll read another 10 chapters of LS and once I get home I'll finish timing the GMM LIVE CHAT. Then I'll figure out how to 'protect' the translation for chapter 1 and get it uploaded. ^_^ Wow, I sound so busy... even though I'm not really. It's not even work, yet I make it sound so important. Anything for SOTUS! :P

Thank god we have you here:wub:

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much!! What would we do without you :) Enjoy the Love Sick novel ^^ 

12 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe you still not sleeping? ^_^

Soon ㅋㅋ I started rereading some Addicted chapters, but I think I'll sleep after this chapter :)

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

You're the best :wub:

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

So the series put 2 new potential couple PremWad and MayEm. I hope they all become a couple if they just make one additional couple please make PremWad couple >_<

I wish the best for PremWad because they look good together and their awkwardness. But please hope for the best for MayEm, too :)

40 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Yes thank you! :)

***F@ck yeah I'm hooked now :D****

Thanks! I hope the best for both couples :)

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, greenfan said:

I wish the best for PremWad because they look good together and their awkwardness. But please hope for the best for MayEm, too :)

Of course. That little cutie must be happy:lol:.

9 hours ago, JavieR said:

I tried so hard controlling my self to stop refreshing the page, maybe i missed some spoilers or what so ever but i failed big time HAHAHAHA i'm checking the page every now and then. Saturday please come fast and episode 8 you better be good HAHAHAHA. 

@Limerence Subs i like the idea of giving them nick names and i love Art and Flirt kong HAHAHAHA 

Pst. You need to control yourself! 

Flirt Kong is life!

@greenfan yup! I know it doesn't have anything to do with the show. But, your writing made me want to see angst. I guess we are not really that far away from it... 

Anyone know how long the show will be? Please don't tell me 12 episodes 'cause I am not ready to say goodbye to them yet. I only just got started... 

2YNKkjg.jpg

Cr tumblr .. use #sotustheseries tag to find the .gif

Edited by Limerence Subs
Look at my poor kicked puppy.... #relateable
  • Like 8

8 minutes ago, Limerence Subs said:

Anyone know how long the show will be? Please don't tell me 12 episodes 'cause I am not ready to say goodbye to them yet. I only just got started... 

16 episodes

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Enjoy and have fun reading LoveSick.. :heart:

Thanks u so much..:wub: what we can do without u.. xD u re really gifted and delightful..:heart:

• Like 3