[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@delightful thanks! so you translate the first chapter? I just finish to read all the novel... with google translate and it's terrible I understand only half of it ahaha, but it's too shooooort ;____; I want mooore!!! And I miss the kiss in the beach...in what chapter happen?

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Thank you for posting all those pictures and that cartoon drawing of Kongpope holding 6 pink milk drinks!!! *save to my SOTUS folder* Seriously, if I died and someone happened to figure out the password to my computers they'd think I was the most geeky and most perverted women that ever walked the earth. I have a ton of animes like 5TB worth of storage and a whole lot of YunJae and now a bunch of SOTUS stuff. -_- I swear I'm not a pervert. I don't tell anyone about my obsessions outside of this forum. ^_^

So.. chapter one is done translating now, but first I want to try a couple of ways to 'protect' it.. I need to go to bed now, I'll have to try tomorrow. Oh, another thing, I'm just realizing what a b i t c h it is to translate Thai to English. Like seriously, some Thai words do NOT exist in English! Why can't you all just go learn Thai?!?!?!! I'm only ranting my frustrations. Sorry guys. I promise that my mood isn't usually this bad, but I just can't fall asleep.

So.... I went and watched Love Sick. Why did I do it? BECAUSE SOTUS ONLY COMES OUT ONCE A WEEK!!!! I needed more BL!!!! Phun and Noh is very cute, even though season two dragged on and on. They could of had finished all of that in under 12 episodes, there were a lot of issues that didn't need to happen. But I love that last part where they were buying grilled pork, OMG!! Arthit and Kongpope bought grilled pork too!!!, ahem... I mean when Noh was trying to free the bird and Phun was distracting the lady and she was telling Phun about her daughter. Noh was like 'NO! That's my boyfriend!' I literally rolled off of my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, for reals rolled off of my bed! IMAGINE what would happen to me when something sweet happens between ARTHIT AND KONGPOPE! I better be tied to the bed so I don't fall off anything. I have to say I kind of have a crush on Captain right now. But it's nothing compared to Arthit and Kongpope. And seeing Prem so carefree in Love Sick was a bonus. Anyway... I need to go to bed. Please don't hate me for swaying over to Love Sick for a day... I promise my attention is now all back on SOTUS.

^_^ Man, Arthit and Kongpope better have s e x .. make love as much as Phun and Noh later in life or else I am going to be so pissed!!!!!

27 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I think Krist is the biggest fan of Singto. Look how fast he reply.

Singto: Walking in a dark alley alone to my dorm. A motorcycle followed me and said "Are you going to the entrance of the alley? come on this is dangerous. #smallbutbig

Krist: Let me give you a lift

CuGItI4UIAEam65.jpg:large

He doenst wnat his P got a ride from someone else..hihihihi.. what a cutie pie.. :wub:

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, baw74 said:

Just watched ep7 - and I'm a fan of the show, but good lord can Kong and Arthit hurry it up! :D

U know i have some dilema bout this, i want Kong and Arthit to hurry up but dont want too bcs i dont want the series come to the end.. lol. 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you for posting all those pictures and that cartoon drawing of Kongpope holding 6 pink milk drinks!!! *save to my SOTUS folder* Seriously, if I died and someone happened to figure out the password to my computers they'd think I was the most geeky and most perverted women that ever walked the earth. I have a ton of animes like 5TB worth of storage and a whole lot of YunJae and now a bunch of SOTUS stuff. -_- I swear I'm not a pervert. I don't tell anyone about my obsessions outside of this forum. ^_^

So.. chapter one is done translating now, but first I want to try a couple of ways to 'protect' it.. I need to go to bed now, I'll have to try tomorrow. Oh, another thing, I'm just realizing what a b i t c h it is to translate Thai to English. Like seriously, some Thai words do NOT exist in English! Why can't you all just go learn Thai?!?!?!! I'm only ranting my frustrations. Sorry guys. I promise that my mood isn't usually this bad, but I just can't fall asleep.

Reveal hidden contents

So.... I went and watched Love Sick. Why did I do it? BECAUSE SOTUS ONLY COMES OUT ONCE A WEEK!!!! I needed more BL!!!! Phun and Noh is very cute, even though season two dragged on and on. They could of had finished all of that in under 12 episodes, there were a lot of issues that didn't need to happen. But I love that last part where they were buying grilled pork, OMG!! Arthit and Kongpope bought grilled pork too!!!, ahem... I mean when Noh was trying to free the bird and Phun was distracting the lady and she was telling Phun about her daughter. Noh was like 'NO! That's my boyfriend!' I literally rolled off of my bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like, for reals rolled off of my bed! IMAGINE what would happen to me when something sweet happens between ARTHIT AND KONGPOPE! I better be tied to the bed so I don't fall off anything. I have to say I kind of have a crush on Captain right now. But it's nothing compared to Arthit and Kongpope. And seeing Prem so carefree in Love Sick was a bonus. Anyway... I need to go to bed. Please don't hate me for swaying over to Love Sick for a day... I promise my attention is now all back on SOTUS.

^_^ Man, Arthit and Kongpope better have s e x .. make love as much as Phun and Noh later in life or else I am going to be so pissed!!!!!

Thank you so much for the translation :wub: it's so cute when you rant about love sick. i love it so much too. my first thai BL series and fall in love with it. it will be a great distraction while waiting for SOTUS. and i hope arthit and kong have a lot of 'that' scene too, more if they can :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Wow I'm one day!!!! I'm impressed!!!!! I like that series too bit i totally prefer the book though and for sure you will too. There isn't any stupid girl drama in it and it's in Noh's POV so it's totally funny and cute. I've read it many times and I still don't get tired of it. i totally recommend for the times waiting for SOTUS new episodes becomes too painful and you start getting withdrawal symptoms :D

And thank you so so much for the first chapter snippet. I promise never ever to speak a work to anyone or to post it anywhere. Thank you so much for all that you've done for us non-Thai speaking fans!! I've yet to come across someone so invested and so patient despite us being so demanding most times. Thank you :wub:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I hope they stretch that beach episode... more beach scenes = more abs. haha 

Now I need to get myself together and forget about abs... Soo, I read here somewhere,someone posted, he/she said that there are a lot of things happening on the beach and it's not enough for one episode, that's why I think we should get at least 2 episodes there. 

That's what I'm hoping for!

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Hide contents

These days I've been screaming, going crazyyyy and watching all those concerts on V LIVE and this weekend there are more... I can't help it! :lol: I also can't forget my BTS. Oh Uh I need to get myself ready for Sunday... 

So My schedule for next 3 days (can change ofc LOL):

Friday - Asia Song Festival acoustic fest. (I don't want to miss it... Eric Nam and Sam Kim <3 )

Saturday - AMN Showcase (KNK, KNK, KNK... It's nice knowing that Roh Ji Hoon will be there too, I don't even want to talk about other artists that will be there that I like. ehh)

- SOTUS NEW EPISODE!!!!!! *partyyyy*

Sunday - 2016 Asia Song Festival ( EXOOOO and Yixing's solo debut... NCT, Simon Dominic, Seventeen... *screams*)

- BTS WINGS preview show!!!! *goes crazy*

maybe... just maybe... I'll tune in to DMC Korean Music Wave concert... haha

THIS IS MY WEEKEND PEOPLE. :w00t: 

I had no idea Lay was about to have his solo debut :w00t:
I do like EXO but I'm not a fan that's why. However, I can say Lay is my bias lol

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR WINGS AAAAAAA :w00t::w00t::w00t:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

If you had watch all SOTUS eps (again and again) and had nothing to do while waiting for the next new ep, I suggest you read a book or audio book of this wonderful one.

It called Carry On by Rainbow Rowell. One of the best young adult book I ever read. And I had read hundreds of YA novels. It had great story, murder, mystery and love. BL love to be precise. :D

I love Carry On!! :wub::wub::wub: Simon and Baz are so cute ^^

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Wow I'm one day!!!! I'm impressed!!!!! I like that series too bit i totally prefer the book though and for sure you will too. There isn't any stupid girl drama in it and it's in Noh's POV so it's totally funny and cute. I've read it many times and I still don't get tired of it. i totally recommend for the times waiting for SOTUS new episodes becomes too painful and you start getting withdrawal symptoms :D

And thank you so so much for the first chapter snippet. I promise never ever to speak a work to anyone or to post it anywhere. Thank you so much for all that you've done for us non-Thai speaking fans!! I've yet to come across someone so invested and so patient despite us being so demanding most times. Thank you :wub:

yeah book is so much better....Noh is hilarious...all the thoughts going on in his head:lol:....he's a one man show inside his head.....in comparison Phun comes off as a little bland actually....my second favorite character after Noh was phun's sister....Pang.

@delightful you should try the book between sotus episodes.....you can read the original...which I bet would be more funny...

• Like 5

Personal ramblings on our two favourite boys:

Hello everyone, it’s my first time posting here, but this place feels already like home to me, I guess you can relate to that ;)

I have been brooding about Kongpope and Arthit for a while now, and I decided to share my thoughts and I hope you’ll also let me know what you think.

Spoiler

The following thoughts are mostly based on what I read on an earlier post of this threat. Someone wrote, (please excuse that I don’t know who it was), the scene where Arthit teases Kongpope and lets him shout “I like men” was actually after Kongpope said he’d make Arthit his wife. From this point on I started to see them in a slightly different light, especially Kongpope. Since he is younger, he is trying very hard to proof himself to Arthit. This always collides with Arthit trying to keep him down and in order. It’s getting out of control when Konpope says he’d make him his wife. How on earth did he come up with it? I mean, even if he thought about winning Arthit’s heart at that time, how could he say it offensively and in front of everyone? I totally understand Arthit’s reaction, and I understand him for trying to keep his relations with Kongpope at a minimum.

In my opinion Kongpope, considering his young age, is overly confident, and we know him for his strong sense of righteousness. He is always sticking up for his friends and colleagues. But he is also reckless and doesn’t think much about the consequences of his actions. When Arthit acts very strict and hard towards the freshmen he wants to help his friends, but then he always goes over board, which results in more rejection from Arthit’s side. I don’t know if he’s naïve or if he's testing Arthit’s reactions to his behaviour. What I find confusing is how he is barely affected by Arthit’s angry outbursts. All he does is make him more furious by smiling back at him! Why, Kongpope? I’m getting so emotional; this is what this show does to me;) Please help!

I want to apologise, because I realize this sounds pretty judging towards Kongpope. Please don’t misunderstand, I am just trying to get in both of the boys heads and I think, if I were Arthit I’d have difficulties understanding Kongpope. But there are also sides to his character that I like very much. Until now (episode 7) there have been quiet a few moments, where Kongpope shows a softer, loving side to Arthit, and he did not have a problem to do it in front of others. For example, when he tried to stop him from running on the field during the rain. It was adorable, how he asked if he could take him home along with the others, and how worried he was! Oh I loved it! And then the scene where he pays sick Arthit a visit. There Kongpope is ignoring Arthit’s unfriendly attitude towards him (but that isn’t unusual I guess), and he is totally in “nurse-Kongpope-mode”:D. First feed poor sick Arthit, finish laundry and help remembering Arthit to take his medicine. So sweet and caring, isn’t he? And then of course when they were at the restaurant and he was so relieved to hear that Arthit’s foot already had gotten better. At “capture the flag” he also openly discusses how he decided to study engineering even though it was not his first choice, and how he discovered in the process that he liked it. Actually he still might dislike it, but with Arthit there he would never leave, hehe, just kidding.

Spoiler

And through that caring side of Kongpope I can see a way for Arthit to open up to this handsome though reckless and naughty freshmen. Anyway, to me Arthit is already head over heals for Kongpope since the freshy night. When Kongpope was singing he was mesmerised. And right after Kongpope makes his statement on the SOTUS system he clicks the like-button on Kongpope’s photo and runs off to see him. He doesn’t even care if he’s going to win, that was so cute! And how he looks at Kongpope who is taking pictures with his fans… omg, there it was all over his face! Priceless! But also he is quiet strong-minded, and equally stubborn as Kongpope. He’d never in his lifetime admit the reason for his struggles with Kongpope, and don’t tell me you don’t know you’re in love, Arthit! If you have those kind of feelings for someone, you can’t just not be aware of them. You can just try to ignore or fight them, I guess. That is how I see Arthit. And in the one scene where they are buying pork-sticks I really don’t get why he had to be so harsh and told Kongpope he’d never accept him if he wasn’t going to win both competitions. But in a way it can be seen as payback for the I-make-you-wife-comment. He really managed to discourage Kongpope there, I felt so sorry for him, he had to deal with a lot of pressure and still made it, well done Kongpope!

The next thing that confused me a little was when Arthit was told by Kongpope that he was glad that he didn’t have to be worried about Arthit’s injury anymore. Shouldn’t Arthit normally complain and say something like “non of your business” ? :P

And later, at flag-capturing day, he got mad when Kongpope wanted to be there for him. First he showed his soft side while tying the wrist band for Kongpope, and then - bang! He pushed Kongpope away again! Boys, you’re making me crazy! But on the bright side, this could have been a huge encouragement for Kongpope, because opposed to what Arthit had said after the restaurant (that he was not angry, because there’s nothing between them), he did get mad again and kind of exposed his feelings by doing so. I was thinking this might be the reason why Kongpope was smiling, but I’m not sure. What do you think?

So to me, even if there are difficulties, it seems this couple is meant to be!! And it’s more a question of when it will happen, instead of weather it’s going to happen at all. Thanks to the golden spoilers on the threat and the extra chapters Missing 1 and 2 we know already that they’ll get each other eventually. That is good to know, because otherwise the suspense would kill me! Haha! And by the way, thank you so much for the translations @delightful ! What would we do without you!:heart:

Spoiler

V7gaWMl.jpg

The more I watch SOTUS and read this threat, the more I am feeling involved with those brilliant characters and this love story. How can I stay sane, can anyone give me advise? I wish today was Saturday, who is with me?

Waves to all SOTUS lovers! I’m so glad I can be right here with all of you :heart:

xo

Edited by meraien
  • Like 15

8 hours ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@delightful omg omfg omg omo omo omo thank u thank u !!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥

It's amazing how deeply this comment speaks from my soul...

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Why can't you all just go learn Thai?!?!?!!

Reveal hidden contents

Can you teach us??? I mean, seriously, I full on want to learn Thai. And I have no place to do so around where I live. I would gladly learn everything I can from you (or anybody else willing to teach) on here!!!  :w00t:

• Like 9

11 hours ago, noirchiel said:

Pls.. dont feel sorry for writing a lot, in fact im so in love with it.. kyaa..:wub: even u writing ur tho bout the novel like bajillion lines.. im so gonna love it, and tbh i even want it to long.. hahaha.

Oh yeah, watching ep. 7 again, i really love ur comment in KongArthit moments, like im always waiting for ur coment, it feel like i have a friend watching it together even in fact i watch it alone, and like we are spazzing together.. xD so please keep commenting in the video.. :heart:

P.s: sorry for my poor english :'(

gosh im really fallen hard tot his im really excited to see them become more close tho my inner self is screaming lol im at my hostel so i cannot screaming like in my house sadly lol i read lm still catching up of all the post in here its make me smile so much tho and many people at here so nice gad ignore me spazzing right now lol *i guess its bcause of the caffeine i turn hyper like this :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

@tsoon0708 and @delightful I would also love to learn Thai!!! Its such a pretty language :) I have a book but its nice to have an actual person helping you learn it. I like learning languages though, I've been learning Spanish for about 3 years and still can't speak it out loud, but I can read and write it pretty well. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Off Topic:

Reveal hidden contents

These days I've been screaming, going crazyyyy and watching all those concerts on V LIVE and this weekend there are more... I can't help it! :lol: I also can't forget my BTS. Oh Uh I need to get myself ready for Sunday... 

So My schedule for next 3 days (can change ofc LOL):

Friday - Asia Song Festival acoustic fest. (I don't want to miss it... Eric Nam and Sam Kim <3 )

Saturday - AMN Showcase (KNK, KNK, KNK... It's nice knowing that Roh Ji Hoon will be there too, I don't even want to talk about other artists that will be there that I like. ehh)

- SOTUS NEW EPISODE!!!!!! *partyyyy*

Sunday - 2016 Asia Song Festival ( EXOOOO and Yixing's solo debut... NCT, Simon Dominic, Seventeen... *screams*)

- BTS WINGS preview show!!!! *goes crazy*

maybe... just maybe... I'll tune in to DMC Korean Music Wave concert... haha

THIS IS MY WEEKEND PEOPLE. :w00t: 

" BTS WINGS preview show!! " I'm so excited!

Spoiler

and MV teaser! oh ... it's amazing!

tumblr_oemu3cKwEG1so1b5uo3_1280.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

LOL P' @delightful i have tried learning thai and it's a lot harder than i actually thought! HAHAHAHAHA if i have the luxury of time i would go to thailand and teach english in return someone have to teach me thai HAHAHAHA

• Like 4

On 10/4/2016 at 8:27 PM, dush said:

unlike @limerence i won't scare any of yall away.  New to bl and im obsessed. Staying in over the weekend watching old and new series. Im african and would have never imagined that such a culture exists in the Asias. Really pleasantly surprised. Gonna learn thai as i want to help re sotus subbing. Love you all and many thanks to @delightful for the subs.

LMAO! GIRL/DUDE.... MOVE OUT OF MY LANE PLEASE. Joke! Welcome to the world of Asian BL where everything is most of the time cringe but heart wrenching. 

On 10/4/2016 at 9:47 PM, voullumed said:

It's about 12am right now and I have a quiz tomorrow but I want to watch ep7 so badly. Let's hope I won't fail the quiz tmr..

Ah now.. don't let your love for sotus get in the way of your study.... (says she as she avoids looking at her sprawled literature review research articles, a metre away from her bed..)

Hope the quiz went well. :)

On 10/4/2016 at 11:22 PM, JohnJinn said:

limerence is on the house! welcome welcome!! :)

Thanks, Jinn. Limerence went missing after making that one post... but she is back for good now. Remember that promise I made about not using soompi on my phone..  well guess who decided to rebel against herself?? LOL 

Currently back reading through page 173... you guys are ridiculously quick!!!! It's too hard to catch up. 

UGH. So I can't access my old account atm and had to resort to a new one to reply and be active here. 

Edited by Limerence Subs
  • Like 4