[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Yeah, they posted both ep.5 and ep.6, I won't be surprised if ep.7 shows up soon. Whatever, my brain is just for SOTUS and our fan base here, so I don't want to waste my time with people who intentionally do things like that.

Anyway... I was thinking since I first started watching SOTUS that the name 'Kong' was so familiar, like I didn't want to just write 'Kong' for Kongpope and have tried to always use Kongpope and I finally remember why! Because 'Kong' belongs only to 'Pe'! LOL! It's another couple from a Thai series that I loved, it's a mainstream Thai Lakorn(drama) that aired on primetime and was very famous. Here's a little clip of their sweet moment.

wow... this is quite a very 'valuable' share @delightful ... checking it out had me quickly pulled into the deep, had the "erngusty" in me even loved the scene just before that... i had to scour for more, that it took me to...

Spoiler

... download all of these:

... getting into the second clip, I had loved the two even more.  And, please don't be miffed, but if there's any chance in the future, I would love to see Krist+Singto to do a remake of their storyline. The physicality of these 2 pairs are eerily similar, but the Pee-Kong characters are quite a turn-around of  (P)Arthit-(Kong)pope (see what I tried to do there?) - so it will be a blast to watch Krist+Singto in the Pee-Kong situation.  Furthermore, I would love then to see the 2-pairs in another show (like 2 brothers falling in love with another 2 brothers - with some angsty mixup thrown in)... For now, the hunger is strong for Krist-Singto to have the remake of Pee-Kong as their second project together.

Dream on myself... :tears:

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, erngust said:

wow... this is quite a very 'valuable' share @delightful ... checking it out had me quickly pulled into the deep, had the "erngusty" in me even loved the scene just before that... i had to scour for more, that it took me to...

Hide contents

... download all of these:

... getting into the second clip, I had loved the two even more.  And, please don't be miffed, but it there's any chance in the future, I would love to see Krist+Singto to do a remake of their storyline. The physicality of these 2 pairs are quite aligned, but the Pee-Kong characters are quite a turn-around of  (P)Arthit-(Kong)pope (see what I tried to do there?) - so it will be a blast to watch Krist+Singto in the Pee-Kong situation.  Furthermore, I would love then to see the 2-pairs in another show (like 2 brothers falling in love with another 2 brothers - with some angsty mixup thrown in)... For now, the hunger is strong for Krist-Singto to have the remake of Pee-Kong as their second project together.

Dream on myself... :tears:

OMG! I know it proong ne gor ruk ter right? Huhuhu... that's the first thai BL drama i ever watch. Do u also know apartmen 312? *i kinda forget the number* but, the story is between an accountant that living in that apartment area and and actor. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, degevigi said:

OMG! I know it proong ne gor ruk ter right? Huhuhu... that's the first thai BL drama i ever watch. Do u also know apartmen 312? *i kinda forget the number* but, the story is between an accountant that living in that apartment area and and actor. 

I'm still quite new with this Thai BL shows. good to know there are still lots to explore out there... something to tide me by post-SOTUS until Krist and Singto will do another BL stuff together... :D much thanks..

• Like 2

After Lovesick i was kinda in a withdrawal syndrome and i didnt like any BL series, Counter Attack and heroin may have heal my black-hole but couldn't satisfied me.. I planned to see Make it Right series but it still booked-mark over Kissasian .. and Then i stumble upon Sotus and so far i have watched the trailer and 2 eps.

First Trailer - OK i am hooked seeing all that agnst in trailer .. the way it should i remember Phun was like that too when he fall for Noh..as freshy for Arthe (sorry not good with name yet)

First ep- its was ok ... i can see the softy Senior under that harsh one and like freshy how sassy he is to senior...

second ep - the last line that "you are nalak " ok I am now sold .. and i cant wait to do more discussion about the series..

PS- I hope i can meet my Old lovesick fellow on sotus too .. because i miss my talks about our OTP and the direction of the series :D

• Like 8

I am finally going to watch episode 7!!! Can't wait for it!!!

And I saw a video of Pe and Kong!!! memories!! they were my first Thai BL couple!! I stumbled upon them while watching Tomorrow I will still love you. Even though they were the secondary couple, I think I loved them more than the main. And that's saying a lot since I was a big fan of the lead actor at that time. This was so long ago!!

• Like 4

9 hours ago, cakeee said:

yea I was also a little concerned because he didn't seem as energetic as usual :(

sad reality of things...

Spoiler

when we followers are a year behind of the sweeter moments to enjoy, and they've already outgrown the need to as be as such... Krist's comparatively tempered interactions with Singto had been noticeable specially during the OK magazine photoshoot, meet-n-greet tickets pre-selling, and now this. Prior to this challenge episode, their mini- meet-n-greet where they did the fan-servicey hand-holding, still felt a bit lethargic and almost obligatory. 

Still I'm all for the sweet things as long as it will last as far as the SOTUS-bubble can hold - better to filter out the non-aligned realities so as not to completely dampen the fun and heart-lifting escapism Krist-Singto's team-up provided.

Separation anxiety is just an unwelcome constant for me as a follower to deal, hence the mantra is just to make the most of the bubble as can be managed. Just to extend my fun and enjoyment and further my delulu mode (adapting the term used by Addicted fans - another sad affair I'm glancing over at), Krists coyness during that handholding and stare down with Singto must have him overcame with some still-to-be-resolved and intense feelings inside his heart. It must be love! (delulu mode still on).

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, erngust said:

sad reality of things...

Hide contents

when we followers are a year behind of the sweeter moments to enjoy, and they've already outgrown the need to as be as such... Krist's comparatively tempered interactions with Singto had been noticeable specially during the OK magazine photoshoot, meet-n-greet tickets pre-selling, and now this. Prior to this challenge episode, their mini- meet-n-greet where they did the fan-servicey hand-holding, still felt a bit lethargic and almost obligatory. 

Still I'm all for the sweet things as long as it will last as far as the SOTUS-bubble can hold - better to filter out the non-aligned realities so as not to completely dampen the fun and heart-lifting escapism Krist-Singto's team-up provided.

Separation anxiety is just an unwelcome constant for me as a follower to deal, hence the mantra is just to make the most of the bubble as can be managed. Just to extend my fun and enjoyment and further my delulu mode (adapting the term used by Addicted fans - another sad affair I'm glancing over at), Krists coyness during that handholding and stare down with Singto must have him overcame with some still-to-be-resolved and intense feelings inside his heart. It must be love! (delulu mode still on).

That is so true and after one whole year, to do the promotions again is tiring. That's why I have immense respect for marvel heroes (just as an example) actors who have to wait like two years before the premier at least and yet promote it as if they finished filming the day before. Their promotions are really on a global scale and so full on sometimes they looked like death warm over. I've watched a lot of them and talked to my journalists friends about being professional. 

That must be how these two must be feeling. I do not want them to hold hands or do stuff they are not okay with. I want to know more about them and their rapport with the other actors or the production team. The Bts are really good and so far I am impressed with the series. At least I don't feel like rolling my eyes or regurgitate my lunch. I have yet to see a really serious interview with the two, I am truly curious about their personalities as singto and krist. They seem like smart and witty men. Or is this too much?

• Like 9

8 hours ago, delightful said:

LOL, but you agree, right? LOL! If Arthit just kissed Kongpope what do you think Kongpope would do? I mean, the kid is already head over heels for his senior. If Arthit was to kiss him right there and then, Kongpope would tell everyone that the day is over and drag him back to the room. LOL!

hence my hashtag.... #kongpopelikesithot and #arthitlikesitrough ...

Okay, I'll be gone for a couple of hours now. I need to do some grocery shopping, my fridge status: jar of kimchi, 1 bottle of water, a bunch of random dipping sauce, and a carton of eggs. I HAVE NO VEGETABLES or meat! How did I let SOTUS run my life like this? And my snack cart in the room is completely empty too. What has my life turn into?!!?! No snacks in my room?!??!! That's ridiculous! Okay, so I'll be back later... :blink:

Kongpop would go crazy i think ;) but arthit dont know (maybe) that only him can stop kongpop from quit engineering..

keep continue with the cute sub.. i saw some at the end haha i love it.. rolling on bed like a crazy girl and i love you hashtaggggg

No one know how bad SOTUS ruined my life.. go and buy as many as you can so that you dont have to go out anymore huhu

• Like 3

Guest delightful

@erngust because of you I just re-watched all of the cuts of Pe and Kong! It brought back my memories of giggling over them and being super embarrassed whenever they touched. LOL! Yes, I wouldn't mind it if Krist and Singto played the second lead like that. I wouldn't mind at all.

on a side note... should i watch lovesick? can someone tell him if it's worth it? i don't want to even start it if i'm going to be all mad at it and not enjoy it. is it a happy ending?

9 hours ago, delightful said:

Yeah, they posted both ep.5 and ep.6, I won't be surprised if ep.7 shows up soon. Whatever, my brain is just for SOTUS and our fan base here, so I don't want to waste my time with people who intentionally do things like that.

Anyway... I was thinking since I first started watching SOTUS that the name 'Kong' was so familiar, like I didn't want to just write 'Kong' for Kongpope and have tried to always use Kongpope and I finally remember why! Because 'Kong' belongs only to 'Pe'! LOL! It's another couple from a Thai series that I loved, it's a mainstream Thai Lakorn(drama) that aired on primetime and was very famous. Here's a little clip of their sweet moment.

This is old drama right and also my first thai bl couple.. love this couple so bad 

you're right, kong belong to pe :) 

• Like 2

So I'm slowly catching up on the thread right now :) 

On 10/3/2016 at 9:31 AM, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

They do not see each other that much since then. P'Arthit said he is busy and yes it is. He is very busy preparing his survey for his senior project next semester but still he looks  very gloomy and space out sometimes. That's why his friend (P'Knot) asked him whether he has somethings to say. P'Arthit decided to tell P'Knot everything happening between him and Kong. He said to P'Knot that he was afraid of Kong's future being with him. He should've had a bright future. He's afraid that Kong won't be happy with him when the time passes. It won't be late to let Kong go this time. P'Knot disagreed. He doesn't understand why his friend does care more about unknown future than Kong who's next to him at this present time. He even asked P'Arthit ... Have you ever asked Kong how he feel ? and You know what !! what you felt when you see Kong and Prea together. It's literary called jealousy. That's when P'Arthit decided to reconcile with Kong at Thank you party. He bought couple bracelet for him and Kong and Yessss he publicly announced his relationship with Kong at the party.  

Awwwww :wub::wub::wub: I can't wait to see the Thank you party!! Arthit is so cute xD

On 10/3/2016 at 10:25 AM, alwayssecrettime said:

Sorry OOT . Zombie Off, anyone ?

ahhh Off zombie?! :joy: I watched the whole thing and I love it! Off is the best xD I downloaded the song too ^_^

And @originalnickname thank you for posting that list of BL stuff!!! I'm always looking for more BL! :lol:

On 10/3/2016 at 0:19 PM, baw74 said:

Thailand is on the solar calendar:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thai_solar_calendar

Just subtract 543 years from it (or add 543 to our current year).

Oh really?? I had no idea :sweatingbullets: That's kind of cool :) I recently met someone at my university from Thailand so maybe I'll ask her about it ^^ I wanna learn more about Thai culture

On 10/3/2016 at 0:50 PM, alex_ana said:

Do you realise that for 10 days this thread increased with 90 pages. :w00t:
I was traveling for the last 10 days. When i was leaving, the thread was 63 pages. last night was 151.
How many pages will this thread be till Sotus ends...
What do you think?

Do you know what all of you did to me?
I was trying to catch with the tread every free minute during my travel.
I'm thankful for your spoilers and screenshots, because I couldn't watch 6 and 7 episodes.

It was very difficult to keep with with all the posts but at the end I was only few pages behind :dizzy:

@delightful   Thanks for subbing. :heart:  I'll watch last 2 episodes tonight after finishing reading the new posts :).

But first I must find them ;)

Thanks for reposting the special chapters. I couldn't download them before.

@tammy_P thanks for the translation of  p'Tuta's ig posts.

Yeah the thread is growing so much! I'm also wondering how many pages we'll reach by the time SOTUS ends... ;-; ah getting emotional just thinking about it ending... ㅠㅠ

On 10/3/2016 at 0:54 PM, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

Goes into 

tumblr_inline_mm38tzFzCn1qz4rgp.gif

and creepy waiting mode lol.

200.gif

Those gifs are me LOL ...and YATO!! I love Noragami :wub:

On 10/3/2016 at 3:11 PM, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

I'm not ok :flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed:

Hide contents

Ct2LgtrUMAYW0S7.jpg:largeCtH9ZL8VMAA8fqc.jpgCt1ys3AVYAAx8ut.jpgCt2KvoOUEAEVx4M.jpgCtoBTGuVMAA7p7S.jpg

CtDDsvPUkAAjcxo.jpgCtDEPLaVMAAWYoo.jpgCt1ys29UAAAoa2P.jpg

and I think Singto put a magnet on his shoulder

Hide contents

CtDKTmJUsAAMkaW.jpgCtDKUlsVIAAQU2s.jpgCtDKVmoVYAAjj3v.jpgCtDKWwxUIAA0fvW.jpg

Omo :phew::o:wub: I'm not ok either

Spoiler

_20161004_181245_zpszhkn4rp5.jpg

• Like 5

13 hours ago, delightful said:

Do you guys have any suggestions on a new encoding/hardsubbing software? I have been using XviD4PSP for almost a century, it takes so long to encode the files. I've been out of the game for a long time and haven't kept myself updated, never thought I would be sucked back in. ^_^ If you guys do please PM me some suggestions. I'd prefer if it was free, since I am right now saving for a trip. LOL! No, not Thailand!!!!!!!!! How I wish! I want to go see Kim Jongkook and Haha with their friends in Vegas! They're holding a concert of sorts in November, it would be a dream come true to meet Kim Jongkook for me since I've been a fan of his since the Xman days. :P

Sorry for this very late addition to other recommendations (work is getting in the way)...

1) as suggested by fellow fans, do a mux first of the raw and a** files with mkvtoolnix that will create an MKV file

2) transcode the MKV file to MP4 by using Handbrake. I've test encoded the "Manoot Pa La Dek" with  .a** file you've shared burned in (listed as .saa in handbrake subtitles option) , and it took around 17mins to complete.  I'm did another test-encoding (still running though, just being impatient to send in this reply) on the raw EP5  with  .a** from you as well with an estimated 49mins completion.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, delightful said:

Ummm.. I had no idea they used my subs. So... who here works/owns kissasian?

Thank you for letting me know... I guess I've given up on people like that in general. Makes me think of G-Dragon's post when his private IG got hacked. I can't deal with people like that anymore. All they had to do was tell me and I'd be fine with it. I guess it's my lose for wanting to help the fans here. :mellow:

Give you a hug ~~Please don't be frustrate. You know , we appreciate what you did for us , don't let those awful people ruin your day. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

@erngust because of you I just re-watched all of the cuts of Pe and Kong! It brought back my memories of giggling over them and being super embarrassed whenever they touched. LOL! Yes, I wouldn't mind it if Krist and Singto played the second lead like that. I wouldn't mind at all.

Hide contents

on a side note... should i watch lovesick? can someone tell him if it's worth it? i don't want to even start it if i'm going to be all mad at it and not enjoy it. is it a happy ending?

Spoiler

In my opinion you should definitely watch Love Sick!!!! The first season is fantastic, its really cute, Phun and Noh were my favorite couple for a long time. The problem is the second season, someone else directed it and it lost the cuteness of the first season. I still watched it and enjoyed it but imo, there was a lot of unneeded girl drama (Freaking Jeed you'll understand if you watch). Phun and Noh have a happy ending in the second season but not the first season. There are also a few side couples in the second season. I would totally suggest watching it though!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

Lovesick was my first Thai BL and I guess for that reason I had good feelings about it.  The girls storyline was a little annoying but if you skip through it, its actually a really nice series. And yes, it's a happy ending :)

38 minutes ago, delightful said:

Did we see this one yet? It's a quick 9second clip. Tell me what to make of this?!?!

Oh lord I think I'm going to hyperventilate! !! I can't function anymore. Waaaah the sexual innuendo is too much! !!!!!

I want more though:wub:

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, delightful said:

Did we see this one yet? It's a quick 9second clip. Tell me what to make of this?!?!

O.o my wild imagination is so.....i can't handle this...i just can't...what was that?!!! And singto licked his lips like " i taste something delicious there" act...I CAN'T....

• Like 4