[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

...it's so quiet here today... maybe I'm just in a very different timezone from everyone else :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, I just reread your fanfic again @delightful and I CAN'T! IT'S SO GOOD 

Reveal hidden contents

_20160917_151421_zpsuphgq4me.jpg

I'm supposed to be doing work BUT THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!! Ahhhhhh your fic is amazing!!! I wanna reread it again and again!

:wub::heart::wub::heart::wub:

I'm experiencing so many feels right now >>

Thank you again for sharing it!! It's so good!

...sorry for posting so many times in a row :sweatingbullets: I.. just. need. to. talk. about. SOTUS!! I can't stop myself...

You're welcome, glad you liked it. Yeah, it's pretty quiet today, maybe everyone is either sleeping or going out to do something?

I can't wait, we get SOTUS ep.7 soon! I hope we get lots of P'Arthit and Kongpope scenes, I miss them so much!

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay everyone! I was watching Infinite Challenges and then I was about to move onto Running Man, but then I was like... I need more SOTUS! So after reading chapter 7 of the novel I decided... Well I felt like writing a fanfic! I haven't written one for like 5-6 years.. so PLEASE be kind to me. And I'm sorry if you don't like it. I tried my best for this fan-fic to fit into the timeline, Kongpope is a senior and of course Arthit is working. So just read this piece for entertainment before we get episode 7. :sweatingbullets: Super nervous... Here is my fan-fic called SOTUS : True Love Between Us.

https://mega.nz/#!bFkCyC4R!N8Qzd2bAzuAjhGv3SNxe6jQZrP8nCGl4ir71YKrRRug

*RUNS AWAY in embarrassment!*

This was super sweet! Thanks for writing it. You should make an AO3 account and publish it there, so people who don't follow this thread could read it, too.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Okay everyone! I was watching Infinite Challenges and then I was about to move onto Running Man, but then I was like... I need more SOTUS! So after reading chapter 7 of the novel I decided... Well I felt like writing a fanfic! I haven't written one for like 5-6 years.. so PLEASE be kind to me. And I'm sorry if you don't like it. I tried my best for this fan-fic to fit into the timeline, Kongpope is a senior and of course Arthit is working. So just read this piece for entertainment before we get episode 7. :sweatingbullets: Super nervous... Here is my fan-fic called SOTUS : True Love Between Us.

You're so good! I really like it!  (๑♡∀♡๑) will you write more fanfic? 

Saturday is almost here!! Can't wait for the next episode!!

let me rant a little. I am so pissed. I hate it when people take my gifs and post it with no credit. like why?? it takes effort to make them and adjust lighting and all. I have spent over an hour on some sets to get them just right and then someone just decided to swoop in and copy/paste them on their tumblr with no credit or acknowledgement that they belong to me. Like wth you guys...that's my damn work! I feel much better now.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

Hide contents

let me rant a little. I am so pissed. I hate it when people take my gifs and post it with no credit. like why?? it takes effort to make them and adjust lighting and all. I have spent over an hour on some sets to get them just right and then someone just decided to swoop in and copy/paste them on their tumblr with no credit or acknowledgement that they belong to me. Like wth you guys...that's my damn work! I feel much better now.

Awww, darling, I feel for you. You should put your name or some logo in the gifs. It doesn't prevent people from stealing your work, but it does make it a bit more difficult for them to do so.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, risa_shimazaki said:

Awww, darling, I feel for you. You should put your name or some logo in the gifs. It doesn't prevent people from stealing your work, but it does make it a bit more difficult for them to do so.

I thought about it but I don't like logos or anything on my gifs. unless and video recorder(?) insists to keep their watermark on the video, I don't like to have any sort of marks. I am a little ocd about it. I will get over it but it's just sad. I have never stopped anyone from re-posting my gifs or using my gifs as their base...just as long as credit is given where it's due. 

I will get over it. In the meanwhile...ugh this couple is so cute!! I can't with their sweetness.

tumblr_oe5cmnvsWY1vtisrzo4_500.gif

• Like 10

Hiii!

Newbie hereee :)

I just wanna say that this drama is really addictive. Usually I don't follow such thread or anything. but for some reason I just have to know everything about this

ahhhhhh ! help me 

but, do you know where i can find or buy the english translated novel ?

• Like 2

Guest delightful
57 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

Hide contents

*hugs the richard simmons out of you* I'm sorry to hear that. Your .gifs are awesome and people who steal them need to be whipped! I'm sure our hero 0062 would take care of this if he knew! B)

58 minutes ago, erngust said:

good day... wishing everyone to have a good start of the day...

Spoiler

singto-workout2.gif

and while waiting for the big 7 tonight, here are some precious 'perfect' moments to further pump-prime our day...

Reveal hidden contents

krist-bow-singto.png singto-bow-krist.png singto-cuddle-krist.png

:astonished: :blush: :heart:

OMO what is that Singto workout gif from?? 

Spoiler

I can't handle it...... He looks so good..... >.>

_20160824_110624_zpsjegvhqw9.jpg

31 minutes ago, araszy said:

Hiii!

Newbie hereee :)

I just wanna say that this drama is really addictive. Usually I don't follow such thread or anything. but for some reason I just have to know everything about this

ahhhhhh ! help me 

but, do you know where i can find or buy the english translated novel ?

The novel hasn't been translated :tears: 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, YEOLRAN said:

I'm watching Moonlight and Moon lovers too but >.< I dunno SOTUS is taking over my life. x'D Anyone else watching moonlover and moonlight ?

I am watching both... Both are good in their own way. D original Chinese version was sooo different from Moon Lovers... I still remember d lovely song ''3 inches of heaven''... Lee Joon Ki is sooo smoldering and ''need to fan myself'' so awesome as d 4th Prince.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Its REALLY REALLY AWESOME!!!!! U captured perfectly d emotions and feelings of d lovely pair!!!! Plz continue writing on this pair and plz post d link coz I wanted to read more as it was that good! :blush:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, delightful said:

Kyaaa... thnks u so much for sharing.. :wub:

Reading it like 3rd times already, and still not enough.. xD

• Like 2

7 hours ago, delightful said:

downloading it now, don't worry, we will not hide away, we love you to death, hehes

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Okay so I had @jaelephy do some video cutting for me. It's the part right after the Star and Moon competition... I think I was expecting the conversation between P'Arthit and Kongpope to go like this instead....

https://mega.nz/#!jVkCgRLQ!U8XhQEEaWZRk4OhM92tzdxX6Ji-9-B_po52q1uxr-bY

:blink:....:huh:.......:o....................:w00t:..............................:sweatingbullets:

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Okay so I had @jaelephy do some video cutting for me. It's the part right after the Star and Moon competition... I think I was expecting the conversation between P'Arthit and Kongpope to go like this instead....

:blink:....:huh:.......:o....................:w00t:..............................:sweatingbullets:

if this is the end product...you can ask me to cut video anytime. Better than the original imo!!

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, delightful said:

THIS

3415593_1385202032514.07res_320_261_zpsr

>.>

Thank you for blessing us with so many wonderful things @delightful

• Like 3