[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

8 minutes ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reveal hidden contents

“So, what were you doing in front of my room?”

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

Just reading this already make me scream like crazy girl.. what if I can read all the book... may be I'll truly be a crazy girl... thank @delightful ..

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hide contents

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

Oh god I'm so happy that they're happy it makes me happy :smiley: #somuchhappiness

• Like 2

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I've been living here for a long time. I'm working now.. been out of school for quite some time now. I'm thinking of going back though, I'll see how it turns out next year.

My relatives in Thailand send me just random stuff they think I'll like... they said I could request anything, but it'll be weird to tell them I want SOTUS the novel. I don't have the courage to ask for that! Plus they'll get the wrong idea that I'm not into guys if I order a book with 2 leading men. LOL! Yes, they are very old fashion. My cousins would also think the same thing if I asked them to send it to me. And don't even get me started on my friends, I don't even know any of their addresses or numbers anymore. I think most of them are either living abroad like me or married with children.

If I had known I was going to fall in love with SOTUS in the future, I would of had chosen to continue my school in Thailand. I would probably be there now if I had chosen that path. :(

I think many fujoshis out there can relate to what you say there. I feel you, dear..My relatives just got back from Bkk but as much as I wanted to, I cudn't ask em to buy any Sotus or BL-related thingy lest they'll think weird bout me :'(  

Idk any fujoshi or fudanshi in real life and even if one of my friends was, i wouldn't know cz this is sth i keep to myself *lol*. So this online forum is the only way i can share my thoughts and fangirling happily XD And I've watched many BL movies and series but this is the 1st forum that I join. All because of SOTUS and all of the amazing fans here  <3<3<3

Rest assured that I won't share any of your works to anyone since i don't own any blog or streaming account or anything like that hehehe. Please send me the special chapters translation as well :*

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

First and foremost .......... HAPPY 101 PAGES!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I didn't make it for the 100th page celebration, I was sleeping. :P

The Special Chapter - Missing You that everyone wants. I am currently halfway done translating the first story. If you guys/gals want a copy of the full FAN-translation by me, you have to obey the following rules without ever breaking any of them! 1. Do NOT by any means re-upload or share these with anyone! 2. You will buy a copy of SOTUS the novel if you ever get an opportunity! 3. If you ever have a chance to meet Singto or Krist, you will tell them how much I (Delightful) loves them and SOTUS! :blink:  Just to get a headcount, please like this post and I will send it to you, you don't have to quote me and comment if you only want the translation.

And WELCOME to all the new members! I am glad to have you all here with us SOTUS lovers on Soompi. I hope you guys/gals aren't shy about your English and stay with us for a long time. Thank you for showing yourselves. :lol:

Also, thank you for all those 'thank yous', I don't deserve so much of those. It makes it sound like I created this series. LOL! I am only passing on my love for SOTUS to you guys. I am really happy that GMM decided to take on this story and I'm very happy that it's this successful! Hoping that Singto and Krist will get other projects together. Please, if there is a GOD, please bless us with at least one more Singto+Krist series. :tears:

@Shirayuki Ozumi Thank you for the logo. I've saved it to my SOTUS file and will try it out with my next subbed video. I also have @jaelephy making one so I'll have to see which one works out. I really don't want it to be an eyesore to our viewers here and want to keep the video looking as professional and HD as possible. I hate that Thai series always has bad qualities when it's subbed.

@Leon Percivall Honey Puppy is a VERY good series. You should watch it! The season two of Honey Puppy might be my next project if I can get my hands on them. Second season will likely air early next year.

Can i get a copy when you done translating it?? Promise you that I will not re-upload or share it to anyone... :wub:

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

OMGS

8897d1fdc27b71027513f1ae73fa82d3.jpg

753cbd43cf992715c4112d0a5ceb7ad9b4042b80

photo.jpg

Thank you for the spoiler......

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

i literally screaming right know, kyaaaaaaa~~ :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, ma5querade said:

I think many fujoshis out there can relate to what you say there. I feel you, dear..My relatives just got back from Bkk but as much as I wanted to, I cudn't ask em to buy any Sotus or BL-related thingy lest they'll think weird bout me :'(  

Idk any fujoshi or fudanshi in real life and even if one of my friends was, i wouldn't know cz this is sth i keep to myself *lol*. So this online forum is the only way i can share my thoughts and fangirling happily XD And I've watched many BL movies and series but this is the 1st forum that I join. All because of SOTUS and all of the amazing fans here  <3<3<3

Rest assured that I won't share any of your works to anyone since i don't own any blog or streaming account or anything like that hehehe. Please send me the special chapters translation as well :*

OMG!!! I am in total agreement with you! I don't talk about bl to any of my friends because I don't want to be judged. So i just kept it all inside of me. However, I am so lucky to have sisters who are into BL and Bromance. So I can share my happiness with them. :blush:

I made one of my sisters watched Heroin Addicted with me. She also loved it!

Now, I am just waiting to show Sotus to her. :glasses:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

that's not good for my heart.  :bawling::heart: i hope that scene included on the series :phew:

why is saturday still so faraway!!! :(:tears:

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

Kyaaaaaa....... I`m dying now~~ kong very romantic and sweet..... :wub:

• Like 2

On 25/9/2016 at 11:58 PM, tammy_P said:

Reveal hidden contents

The scene that Arthit wear pink shirt ??? maybe ... Ok after the kiss at the bridge, they seem to get together but with slight awkwardness especially for P'Arthit. He somehow insecure and  even go further with his wild imagination. He was thought highly of Kong who is, in his sight smart, gentle, good looking and etc. He was afraid for Kong's future. Kong should live his life normal get a good girl and have kids. That's the thought. He was about to give up. However, he finally tell his friend the story and his friend tell him focus on present relationship more. "You didn't even ask him about the matter. How can you know how he feel or What he want ??" That''s why at "Thank you party" P'Arthit give Kong a couple bracelet and he even announce his relationship with Kong in public. After that, they share another kiss. 

Reveal hidden contents

It's serious for him at the time. He shut himself down as if he don't want to meet Kong like forever. He switched off his cell-phone in the middle of conversation and after that he refused all Kong's calls and also avoid to meet Kong at all causes. 

Reveal hidden contents

At the bridge ... yes P'Arthit initiated the kiss at firsthand. He drag Kong's necktie and give him a kiss. 

For Kong, maybe it's his first time falling in love. He might be at some state of finding his identity.

Thanks again for your spoiler, I'm so happy ^^. I wonder why does P'Arthit seems love to drag Kong's necktie 555. though it isn't showed in 1st ep, huhu... I feel a bit disappointed.

Btw may I ask again, hehe.. I saw a pic of Kong and a senior, I think he's P'Yacht who gave Em advice about game? I'm not sure though :sweatingbullets:. he's seducing Kong in the library. is that happen in the novel or just fans service? hehe

On 26/9/2016 at 3:11 AM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I'm finally watching Krist Fanclub's version of ep 4 right now even though I downloaded it a little while ago :sweatingbullets: Thanks for reminding me to watch it ^_^

p.s. I joined the Sotus Line chat :D I'm so happy there's one for it. I love Line so much that I have even been using Line emojis on this soompi thread :P Thanks @Lindsey Jung for posting the link to it ^^

LOL you're welcome. I'm glad that you love it. hope you enjoy with all friends there ^^. I'm so excited it has 180 members already XD, I rarely open it though :sweatingbullets:.

I've just known that Krist FC has uploaded 2 episodes together, haha... I'll download the cut version of ep 6 just to compare if there any differences, I'm curious why did Thai4u upload both version :D all I know is the difference is in ep 7 teaser :D.

• Like 3

Guest delightful

I'm done, but I'm going to have to run through it a couple more times before I send it out. This is only part 1 of Missing You, there is a part 2 that I haven't started yet.

Part 1 is when Arthit is a 4th year student and Kongpope is a second year student.

Part 2 is when Arthit is already out of school and working and Kongpope is a 3rd year and head of the hazing team. 

Once it's sent, I'll let you all know. :heart:

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

I'm done, but I'm going to have to run through it a couple more times before I send it out. This is only part 1 of Missing You, there is a part 2 that I haven't started yet.

Part 1 is when Arthit is a 4th year student and Kongpope is a second year student.

Part 2 is when Arthit is already out of school and working and Kongpope is a 3rd year and head of the hazing team. 

I am super excited to read it!!!! Now, I am going to be up all night just thinking about what will be in store for us.

Thank you @delightful for all of your hard subbing!!!! 

d83b9ad07a24fd6a7ef0a4a870db8dee.jpg

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you for your hard work. :heart:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Reveal hidden contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

difference in time! it's really good morning. thanks for the translation. it's really cute.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much for your hard work:wub:. I can't wait to read it:D.

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

OMG suddenly my stomach full of butterfly . the last words tho ASDFGHJKL make me imagine if Arthit turn to facing Kong then kiss him like there's no tommorow aaaaaaa made my day ^.^

btw I'm new here, been stalking to this forum for awhile but when you want to translate some special chapter, i know this is the time I have to sign in and start chat with you guys ^^ please with me too when you done translate :) I'm planning to go toThai next year, I'll definitely buy the book and deep inside my heart I hope I can meet them by then I will tell them that you @delightful love them and the series.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, jaelephy said:

@missmeiz @_-Mio-_ @ma5querade Adavanced Bravery is very definitely BL. 

Synopsis: Sergeant HD, born into a wealthy and renown ancestry, is a playboy who has turned over a new leaf. Yuan Zong is an ex soldier from the special forces who opened a bodyguard training company after being discharged.

When Yuan Ru, Yuan Zong's sister fell for Xia Yao's charms, but could not break down his erected barriers, she came to Yuan Zong for assistance. Little did she know, the moment Yuan Zong saw Xia Yao, this ex-special force knew no other person would ever catch his eye. 

And so begins the battle between brother and sister for the most coveted price - Xia Yao's heart.

credit: AnhNguyen12332

You can read the novel here if you want!

Chai Ji Dan has actually shot the whole novel this time (that's why there are so many episodes) and will be posting uncut on a Taiwanese Channel. Even if it all fails, I believe she is just going to release it all like she did with Addicted. 

The second trailer for the series.

I wanted to make a thread for this series but I don't know if I should.

Plz do a thread... I have read quite a few chapters... Dang! its hot! Lots sex scenes...  No clue how much of it will be shown... Lol, its funny how d sister has no clue how her brother has sabotaged so many of her attempts :blush:  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Shirayuki Ozumi said:

@tammy_P @delightful This is literally me after reading  your Spoilers from novel.

200w.gif

200w.gif

Thank You guys, you made my day.Reading all these, i just wish i had a bulit-in Thai Translator in my brain, so that i could devour the whole novel and capture every moment in  my brain:bawling:.Hopefully, they will translate it.:dissapointed: 

@xadax8 @fani308 same here girls !!!  Big Hurray!! for our understanding husband's:yum:

Hide contents

I read Somewhere that 'Advanced Bravery' has bl theme.But main story is not Bl ,Since it's action series and all they will concentrate more on that.it also said they will not have any Kiss scene in the series.:bawling:.

No No, its a proper BL , even main story. Its an action coz seme hero has a bodyguard company and d BEAUTIFUL uke is a detective/police officer so coz of that loads of action. Also d villain has a rival bodyguard company. He comes to know d seme's weakness, so he often targets d uke... its not that d uke is weak or something, lol, quite a few people fall for him... so its pretty steamy 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

So excited for that. Let me have a copy too if you're sending it via pm. Thanks so much :D

Your translations mean so much to everyone here, I'm sure. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 2