[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

9 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I know it's off-topic, but I feel like if I talk about it on the concerned thread, I'll get killed lol

Is there anyone else here who is NOT anticipating Make It Right and didn't like the first season ?

The reasons why I dislike it are :

Reveal hidden contents

underage actors, sexualized underage actors (in and outside of the show), bad acting (let's be honest), awkward angled kiss scenes, subjects and storyline too "mature" for 16 year olds like wtf o_O

I agree with you, the only thing that I like about this show is the actor Boom Krittapak (Tee). I think his character was very likeable and I really enjoyed his facial expression in the show but overall I think It could have been done better. In my opinion the characters in this story were lacking depth, so It was quite difficult for me to feel any connection to them.

I definitely prefer Love Sick or Sotus 100 times more that this series but I will watch the season 2 - just for Boom. :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8.5.2017 at 5:26 PM, originalnickname said:

2 moons is giving me SOTUS vibes... Not that it's nearly as similar, but I feel like I love it just as much :wub: 

i know it's just 1 episode so far
but i think 2 moon is better..it's have more innocence storyline ...the way they film it and the scenes is like oldies drama
also both of the leaders are looking realy realy good and their acting convincing

8 minutes ago, JAN said:

i know it's just 1 episode so far
but i think 2 moon is better..it's have more innocence storyline ...the way they film it and the scenes is like oldies drama
also both of the leaders are looking realy realy good and their acting convincing

It's just different (the story is different, besides that it takes place at school and the the guy likes pink milk, it's different. Wayo already had a crush on Phana for a very long time, so he's sure about his feelings and is not questioning whether he's gay or whatever + there are also two other couples that will be formed later)... Quality-wise, I would say SOTUS actors were better

• Like 4

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

It's just different (the story is different, besides that it takes place at school and the the guy likes pink milk, it's different. Wayo already had a crush on Phana for a very long time, so he's sure about his feelings and is not questioning whether he's gay or whatever + there are also two other couples that will be formed later)... Quality-wise, I would say SOTUS actors were better

Sangpotirat Perawat is great but the other one didn't convinising so much

• Like 1

There is this piano piece recurring

when Kong pop got up the bus to find the sleeping arhit 

e9 715 when arhit pass Kong pop a cold drink on the beach. And later Kong pop pass him the gear love token. 

Haunting love tune. 

What is that repeated piano piece? Love it. Can't find it on the Ost.