[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I don't know what I'll do when SOTUS will be over... Is there a major BL movie or series that I should look for ? Even though I think if there's someone who knows the upcoming BL movies and series that's me xD especially japanese BL

Maybe you can try watching SKAM ( series from Norway) which has just ended this week only. One of the thread in soompi is on this series and you can check out all the information and links from there too. Worth to give it a go! Nice storyline with a good ending too! (I am a sucker for good endings...hee.hee..:) )

Edited by icecool_3313
added more info
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, icecool_3313 said:

Maybe you can try watching SKAM ( series from Norway) and has just ended this week only. A good ending story...worth a try! :)

I heard about it... Well I'm more into asian BL (I know, I'm very specific lol, I'd rather focus on certain countries because actually there are many gay-themed movies when you look for them, if I was watching every single BL movie from every country it will take years lol)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mio- said:

Christmas here, where I live, is celebrated on the 7th of January, so I'll be free this Saturday. Usually I'm with family on New Year's and Christmas. :wub: (I live with them too.) Next week I plan to finish decorating for holidays and bake some cookies and stuff for New Year's Eve. My bro's B-Day is next week too. :phew: 

I have friends in Moscow who are 'believers' ( as opposed to liking a certain Canadian singer). So I get an extra week to send cards. It's also an excuse to get out the bottles of really good vodka and eat borsch.

And this reminds me, I was struggling for a holiday for the final episode, but many Russians also celebrate 'old new year'. Sotus, vodka and caviar. My night is planned.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I have friends in Moscow who are 'believers' ( as opposed to liking a certain Canadian singer)

Spoiler

a4b3fbcae52fb1dd9f509ce7cb0d4e01.gif

5 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

Sotus, vodka and caviar. My night is planned.

Sometimes we're the most satisfied with the most simple things... Our Christmas (and holidays in general) at home is always very simple :) Since we don't have an oven, we will mostly eat "tartines" "toasts" :tears: 

About SOTUS, the last two episodes are a total mystery for me, I have no idea what'll happen... Or maybe @delightful already said it and I don't remember xD

• Like 4

Spoiler

OMG! @shinnu, you are everywhere ! haha... That's good ! Must admit it once again : Singto is just pure perfection :love:                                                       I'm still so impressed with ep.13 especially Krist' acting skills. Bravo !:heart:

Sorry for putting everything in spoiler, I don't know what happend with my computer? :sweat:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, yokas said:
  Hide contents

OMG! @shinnu, you are everywhere ! haha... That's good ! Must admit it once again : Singto is just pure perfection :love:                                                       I'm still so impressed with ep.13 especially Krist' acting skills. Bravo !:heart:

Spoiler

I didn't want to leave pinkmilk forum behind because there are more new people so I wanted to share it there as well to make them scream and shout like we do it here on soompi haha!

OHGOD don't even tell me....he looks so....HOT....yes HOT adn SEXY, he is doing this on purpose!!! haha same, I'm still not over ep 13, I'm rewatching it everyday since Saturday and still hyperventilating when the ArtxKong moments happen!! Yeah, Krist should go for becoming an actor because he is sooo good at making our hearts break!

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

I have friends in Moscow who are 'believers' ( as opposed to liking a certain Canadian singer). So I get an extra week to send cards. It's also an excuse to get out the bottles of really good vodka and eat borsch.

And this reminds me, I was struggling for a holiday for the final episode, but many Russians also celebrate 'old new year'. Sotus, vodka and caviar. My night is planned.

HAHAHAHA LOL

You know, we have here our new year (lol), 'Serbian New Year' (that's 'old new year', but we call it here like that.), it's celebrated on 14th of January. In my family, we really don't celebrate it like 'global' New Year. I used to wait for midnight on 13th, but now we rarely even do that. Even in a country, it's less celebrated these past few years... or maybe it's just me. 

Okay, I just finished reading first part of that Looong special chapter and it was SOOO GOOD. gosh I really hope that 'peck on the cheek' and hug happens. I NEED THEM IN THE SERIES!!!! :w00t::wub:

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, originalnickname said:
  Reveal hidden contents

a4b3fbcae52fb1dd9f509ce7cb0d4e01.gif

About SOTUS, the last two episodes are a total mystery for me, I have no idea what'll happen... Or maybe @delightful already said it and I don't remember xD

In 'that other' place there is a lot of talk about what is coming up.

I don't want to know.  I want it to be a surprise. I don't want to be hyped up for something that may not appear. So many people in here (or used to be) who were upset that they didn't see Arthit crying into his drink. If they hadn't known, they would have been happy with what Krist was acting, and he is really good at it. Don't know how many other males in here would agree with me, but I have found his confusion, awkwardness, vulnerability even; convincingly portrayed. Right down to the swallow (the decision taken) before he says "But I want to get to know you more" to that wee gasp immediately after the kiss (no going back now).

Where was I ? Got carried away. Oh Yes ! The only spoilers that I look out for are :

1. Lovely film, such a sad ending.

2. So, did X really die ?

3. I couldn't believe it when his helicopter blew up !

I avoid all of that lot, along with pretty much anything Chinese - Those'ns always end in tragedy or get cancelled if they look like having a happy ending. If I want misery, doom and gloom, I watch the BBC News or read the "Voix du Nord".

• Like 6

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

That's good if the thread doesn't close, so we can still talk about the show and Krist & Singto even when it'll be over

don't worry it very rare to see any thread close(unless the person who create it delete it or the mod close it but hopefully not) even years after drama end the thread will always be there and if people continue posting it will always stay at first page (just look at some other finished drama many still active till today)

sorrynotsorry Krist im not fond of your Harry Potter hair oppps you actually wanna be Goblin but i only accept Gong Yoo with the hairstyle lol though of course you always cute in my eyes

i love Singto hair though :wub:

well just because some like me upset not having Arthit tear doesn't mean i don't appreciate his wonderful acting there :phew:

and so what if i enjoy knowing the novel as well doesn't mean the drama any less special

oh well to each their own

Edited by salz
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:
Spoiler

In 'that other' place there is a lot of talk about what is coming up.

I don't want to know.  I want it to be a surprise. I don't want to be hyped up for something that may not appear. So many people in here (or used to be) who were upset that they didn't see Arthit crying into his drink. If they hadn't known, they would have been happy with what Krist was acting, and he is really good at it. Don't know how many other males in here would agree with me, but I have found his confusion, awkwardness, vulnerability even; convincingly portrayed. Right down to the swallow (the decision taken) before he says "But I want to get to know you more" to that wee gasp immediately after the kiss (no going back now).

Where was I ? Got carried away. Oh Yes ! The only spoilers that I look out for are :

1. Lovely film, such a sad ending.

2. So, did X really die ?

3. I couldn't believe it when his helicopter blew up !

I avoid all of that lot, along with pretty much anything Chinese - Those'ns always end in tragedy or get cancelled if they look like having a happy ending. If I want misery, doom and gloom, I watch the BBC News or read the "Voix du Nord".

HAHAHA!!! But I think I kinda don't wanna know what will happen since I knew what would happen from the first episode...

If I can have a spoiler about a movie/serie, first thing that comes to my mind is : Is it a happy ending?/Do the characters end up together ? Because when the characters go through so much richard simmons *not bypassing the swearing filter* and one of them ends up dying or they don't end up together makes me really angry and frustrated...

• Like 3

GUYS I CANT DOWNLOAD  LATEST SPECIAL CHAPTER..... help me......:bawling:

Additional info/rant:

(My mega account works fine and the download limit isnt over.....im dying to read it but the stupid link wont work...as in i go and click the download button and it even appears in my downloads folder but whenever i try to open it...it wont open......i downloaded all the 9 chaps before and it worked perfectly fine...then this issue happened n im baffled n frustrated....:cold_sweat: 

also i cant friggin figure out the new forum....i posted the same question yesterday and it got lost somewhere........ Yea i admit im bad at new sites but hey soompi was easy to figure out! Not that im accusing the new forum for being bad ...(its me whos at fault ik)..its just that......urgh complicated...yea i think thats the best word i could find......as originalnickname-san said and planned to do..im also gonna stay here and only use the delightful pinkmilk (pun intended) for future translations/subbed eps....gosh im blabing again forgive me....and HELP ME)

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

If I can have a spoiler about a movie/serie, first thing that comes to my mind is : Is it a happy ending?/Do the characters end up together ? Because when the characters go through so much richard simmons *not bypassing the swearing filter* and one of them ends up dying or they don't end up together makes me really angry and frustrated...

I never forgave Spielberg for letting " A I " die. Sat there through all of that and he died ! And this was a fantasy film so it could have had any ending. But that one ? The DVD was never watched again.

I can sort of understand in long term TV drama that characters come and go. Sometimes things work out, sometimes they don't and the character moves on. But I am pretty much the same with books. I read it once. If the ending makes me feel better I'll read it again. If Bella insists on remaining a whining, can't really make up her mind RS (even in French) then it gets given to the village library :)

• Like 1

@salznope its not working... WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?! gawd.....istg it worked when i used it for other novel/sc.....i have all the 9 translated novel chaps from megaaaaaaaaaaa......(im so sorry for being annoying its just that im having a hard time believing that il never get a chance to read the famous long 0062+ page special chapter.) *weeps uglily*

@delightful do have another platform where u upload stuff other than mega? Plz tell meh

33 minutes ago, OTAKU-KUN said:

@salznope its not working... WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME?!?!?! gawd.....istg it worked when i used it for other novel/sc.....i have all the 9 translated novel chaps from megaaaaaaaaaaa......(im so sorry for being annoying its just that im having a hard time believing that il never get a chance to read the famous long 0062+ page special chapter.) *weeps uglily*

hmmmm i tried it work just fine for me

Spoiler

what browser you used

if mozilla you might need to change http into

mega:/// and add the copied link start from # behind it

if you use chrome change in front into

https://mega.nz/    and add the copied link start from # behind it

If the above method still not working then I dunno what the problem since the link work fine

oh shouldn't be off topic...

excited for thank you party

• Like 6

2 hours ago, shinnu said:

GUYS??? I'M HYPERVENTILATING? THEY'VE DONE ANOTHER PHOTOSHOOT AND OHMYGOD LOOK AT KRIST'S NEW HAIR I'M IN LOVE WITH HIM EVEN MORE. AND SINGTO OHMYGOD LOOK AT HIM, BAD BOY.:wub:

I don't think so, ADDICTED thread still lives even though there is a low chance of the 2nd season (or even 0% chance?), so ours won't close after the end as well. (besides like I said earlier I'm not going anywhere even if SOTUS ends, because my family is here! so this thread will live forever haha)

OMG..I can´t help myself..rofl.but Krist looks like Harry Potter in the first pic with the glasses.

• Like 3