[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

29 minutes ago, dustinmyeye said:

The system replaces 'bad' words with Richard Simmons (Some fitness guru in the States - don't ask I don't understand either).

It took me a long while to understand what was going on in other posts and then somebody else explained. This explains why we have to  use $ signs in certain words for an S. The thing being that system doesn't appear to be very consistent allowing some things to go through and others to get replaced. Perhaps it is running on an American spellcheck not British. No idea, I could run about checking but to be honest I can't be RS'ed. (And let's see if that gets through)

So dying right now. Richard Simmons is a fitness guru for the overweight and the elderly. He's been around forever and is a kind of a running joke because he acts flamboyant and goody-goody. No cussing allowed. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, boywholovethelight said:
Hi, i just create an account here. 
I've been quite long as a silent reader, but today i just can't help to share my story.
I'm a guy and i've been living with my roomate who also a guy of course.
I just found out about SOTUS last month and now i'm totally fell in love with this series. All this time i always secretly watch SOTUS in my room while i'm with my roomate without him knowing it. And as i follow this series, i think i'm just realised that probably i have a crush on him. And this feelings is keep stronger and stronger each day.
I know this is really out of topic. I just wanna share with you guys, since i have nobody to talk about this.
And also thanks a lot to @delightful for the sub. 

awwwww :heart: That's so cute :blush: it's good that Sotus help you realise your feelings..episode 12 and 13 will be good adviser for you :blush:  But do make sure he loves you a lot before doing anything :$

• Like 1

Ok, I've been lurking since around page 200 and I finally caved and got a Soompi account (and OMG people, 612+ pages??? this forum is insane)

I love this series so much. Shounen ai is my favorite BL subgenre and this series totally brings it.

I'm kind of on the fence about wanting a second season. On the one hand, I really, really want to see the progression of their relationship and how their families react to it. I so get the feeling that Kongpope will just come right out and drop that bomb right at the dinner table or something, lol. Arthit, I think, is the one who might have a harder time with it. He's so invested in his responsibilities as a good senior, a good student, etc. that I can see telling his family being a big emotional hurdle if he feels they might not approve of it. I also totally get the feeling that Kongpope is a rich kid, and that that might throw Arthit for a loop as well. On the other hand, if the series gives us that satisfying, happy ending we're all looking for then I'd almost rather have it end there than invite the risk of all sorts of needless angst they might feel is necessary for a second season. It's so hard to get a happy, relatively angst free ending in a BL series to begin with! What we need is more awesome SOTUS fan fiction (I'm already totally bummed that there is practically no KO/Hao Mei fanfic. Come on LoveO2O fans! I'm almost at the point of breaking down and writing it myself).

Also, everyone posting their ages on here makes me feel absolutely ancient. I'm probably older than 2/3rds of the people on this forum . . . if not more . . .

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, aaddler said:

Ok, I've been lurking since around page 200 and I finally caved and got a Soompi account (and OMG people, 612+ pages??? this forum is insane)

I love this series so much. Shounen ai is my favorite BL subgenre and this series totally brings it.

I'm kind of on the fence about wanting a second season. On the one hand, I really, really want to see the progression of their relationship and how their families react to it. I so get the feeling that Kongpope will just come right out and drop that bomb right at the dinner table or something, lol. Arthit, I think, is the one who might have a harder time with it. He's so invested in his responsibilities as a good senior, a good student, etc. that I can see telling his family being a big emotional hurdle if he feels they might not approve of it. I also totally get the feeling that Kongpope is a rich kid, and that that might throw Arthit for a loop as well. On the other hand, if the series gives us that satisfying, happy ending we're all looking for then I'd almost rather have it end there than invite the risk of all sorts of needless angst they might feel is necessary for a second season. It's so hard to get a happy, relatively angst free ending in a BL series to begin with! What we need is more awesome SOTUS fan fiction (I'm already totally bummed that there is practically no KO/Hao Mei fanfic. Come on LoveO2O fans! I'm almost at the point of breaking down and writing it myself).

Also, everyone posting their ages on here makes me feel absolutely ancient. I'm probably older than 2/3rds of the people on this forum . . . if not more . . .

Ahh me too my fav genre is BL/ shounen ai too :blush: Can't live without them :heart:
ahh me too! Maybe not a second season but some additional episodes (special episodes) would be really nice :blush: I have the feeling too, Kongpope being from a very high status family and Arthit from a middle one or below :flushed: 

Age doesn't matter here, we are a family and we all love Sotus :heart::blush:

• Like 6

Heyyy guys!! I want to hear your opinion on something!!  :flushed:
Who do you think is the
uke:flushed::flushed: 
I have been watching Sotus and they don't really give the 'aura' of uke :vicx: 
I do see Kong as a uke at times but I see Arthit as a uke also at times...so, I wanted to ask you guys what you think about it :grin:
Though it won't be shown in the series, it's just for my own fantasies
 :flushed:

eEF2RFE0RTFaQllON29wRzY0b2w1ZEgwZU9qL1hHhqdefault.jpg

• Like 6

My bad, I didn't know the thank you party was from a special chapter (?)..... @Jay BudLight I didn't know you read the novel! But the bridge scene in the novel ends with the kiss, right ? You say it's long enough to drag to ep.14, but as we can see in the teaser, Arthit is about to give his "answer" *please give your answer in ep.13*, so the bridge scene will basically end in ep.13 or have just one minute of screentime in ep. 14, but not much..... Anyway, I can't wait to see them finally together :), and just have sweet scenes :wub:

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

Who do you think is the
I do see Kong as a uke at times but I see Arthit as a uke also at times...so, I wanted to ask you guys what you think about it :grin:

i think tsundere like Arthit is usually the bottom. lol

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

Who do you think is the

Personally, I think they switch. I can see Arthit being on the bottom more often, and it seems like it's kind of implied in the Kongpope The Hazer chapter, but, I can also see Kongpope offering to be on the bottom, especially if Arthit is being cranky, and Arthit getting all cute and flustered in response.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, aaddler said:

Personally, I think they switch. I can see Arthit being on the bottom more often, and it seems like it's kind of implied in the Kongpope The Hazer chapter, but, I can also see Kongpope offering to be on the bottom, especially if Arthit is being cranky, and Arthit getting all cute and flustered in response.

yup. versatile suits them too. i'm getting excited just thinking bout it. lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

Who do you think is the

This 'dimension' had been covered exhaustively in the forum... But aside from harmless fun, unfortunately, it also triggered a lot of negativity as it was considered to be offensive by some. So as for us to move forward, I'm hopeful that we better keep this to the pages where it had been.  To get a grasp on talks on the said matter herein, google "soompi sotus uke"  or "soompi sotus wifey" or "soompi sotus tsundere".

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, aaddler said:

You just made me imagine it :flushed::heart: gyyyyaaaa so cute :heart:  I can seriously see Arthit being bottom but get to become top from time to time :wub:

7 minutes ago, fujoshi88 said:

yup. versatile suits them too. i'm getting excited just thinking bout it. lol

I know right! me too :flushed:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, only1jae said:

@ikarus12345 @boywholovethelight

SOTUS guys unite! :P 

I've been around since before Lovesick season 1 aired. There are more guys than you think watching Thai BL series/movies and hanging around the fan pages and not all are gay. We run the gamut from flaming queens to open minded straights to every variation in between. 

erk..i have to rewrite the comment...damm i'm also a guy, straight but now i seem confuse..hahahaha 

i just see or watch the series for just a month or two..before this i have watch a thai BL Film, Waterboy but i dont understand the stories, just because i see Ngern n i just like him as actor so i google and about him, i found Love Sick The Series, for the series i have to give credit to production because they have mad a perfect choice by choosing the actor, they have a chemistry on n off screen but for the series i have to read the novel in order to understand what are they talking about..the plot and acting just nice, Phun n Noh are new to acting, but tehseries was a hit in Thai n Asean.

i have across Sotus The Series several time but i didnt download it because the series was not complete yet, so i made decision to wait but one day when i just loafing in the net, i found a blog with synopsis all the BL series which have available in Thai, then i just decided to download it and watch it, suprissely the actor was damn good, i mean the acting..the blushing, the gesture, when they angry and so on, far good from LS but the plot i think it is slow but it was fun to watch.. and to made my day, i browse to find more about SOTUS and i find this forum, i have read the thread from beginning. it took me a day to finish and i decided to reg an account.. hahahaha just to know the Sotus Day just in One Day and Sub Day is just Two Day make me happy..hehehe

so i would like to thank you @delightful for sub the episode..

actually my first comment was different from this which i compare LS, Sotus, Bad Romance and Diary of Tooties.. just when the computer when off then i have to rewrite the comment...haha :):sweatingbullets::wub:

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, erngust said:

This 'dimension' had been covered exhaustively in the forum... But aside from harmless fun, unfortunately, it also triggered a lot of negativity as it was considered to be offensive by some. So as for us to move forward, I'm hopeful that we better keep this to the pages where it had been.  To get a grasp on talks on the said matter herein, google "soompi sotus uke"  or "soompi sotus wifey" or "soompi sotus tsundere".

I just started last week, I'm sorry to raise this topic again :tears: 

yes noted :blush:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pixiie07 said:

I'm so excited !!!!! Can't wait..!!! 2 more days..!!!

I think i have never ever been waiting so long to see i hope a sort of kiss at least in a 18 advisable series, but as i love those boys/guys so much i forgive them, moreover if there will be a second 2 series even better. I wonder why the novelist name is Bitter/Sweet i assume never a name was more appropriate as this series really gives me sugar (not a lot so far) and a lot of bitter moments ..........

• Like 5

1 minute ago, germanknight said:

I think i have never ever been waiting so long to see i hope a sort of kiss at least in a 18 advisable series, but as i love those boys/guys so much i forgive them, moreover if there will be a second 2 series even better. I wonder why the novelist name is Bitter/Sweet i assume never a name was more appropriate as this series really gives me sugar (not a lot so far) and a lot of bitter moments ..........

Me too!! it's the first time for a series that I'm dying from waiting the next episode :flushed: My heart won't let me rest at all during the week :vicx:
Ah! i would love a second season or at least some special episodes :heart:  I think the name matches with Arthit and kong's relationship where they are bitter but sweet at the same time, or Arthit's personality being bitter as a head hazer and sweet inside..or the story itself give us readers a bitter/sweet taste :flushed: 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, pixiie07 said:

I just started last week, I'm sorry to raise this topic again :tears: 

yes noted :blush:

Personally, I will love to continually read every one's perspective and nuances that gets triggered by our affection with SOTUS... Sadly though, I'd rather try to keep with the positive cheer having left only with last 4eps of the show and those dark pages are counterpoint to that (though a very good eye-opening reading still). :) 

Belated thanks for joining in and do continually share your joy and do enjoy your stay nonetheless. :)

• Like 4