[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

20 minutes ago, yaoidesune said:

Right on.  I love this episode and all the previous ones.  It is a different kind of awkwardness from that before the confession. The" conflict" before climax is well presented in this episode. :)

Yay *high fives* I like how you describe it :) I love all the episodes too :wub: Actually with each episode my love for this show is growing. Especially over the last 3 eps! Now that we're really getting into their feelings and their reactions and whatnot I'm finding the characters so moving and relatable and realistic. Can't wait for next week's episode!

19 minutes ago, rituwaaa said:

would anyone care to like... order together?? like one person orders for all the others to here in Europe and sends them to the rest? ^^;;; I'm sure there's a lot of us from Europe who would like to get it but I'm reeeeeally scared of the postage fee xd 

.....but then again, would it really make any difference since there would also be an postage fee when sending it to the others ? i'm probably just being stupid here lmao

I already ordered mine last night and it's gonna ship all the way to Canada so you should be able to get it in Europe.

• Like 2

At least we know it's a happy ending for Kong and Arthit, right? But how about this precious friend of Kong? Getting into that conversation next week tells us how their friendship has grown. They can laugh together and be serious just what real friends are. I hope he'll get his happy ending, too :( 

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-04%20at%201.25.2

• Like 12

10 minutes ago, salz said:

i have been disappointed with editing since the beach scene they always ruin the scene everyone waited the most now make me fear how they gonna edit the bridge scene and kissing scene etc..ugh i think the person edited the ost and teaser using good scene is totally different from the one editing this drama

ditto... best to drop any expectations for the snubbing and kissing scenes... the editor just sleep-walking through putting all the ep together, if not for the actual written story and Singto+Krist's delivery, everything else in this EP is a soul-less pastiche of what could've been...

this OPV has more heart and soul that this almost thankless EP... :( 

(with cc of the English sub,'to fill-in the delicious angst that had got lost in the EP)

• Like 4

8 hours ago, originalnickname said:

I hope it won't be censored (you know, China...) and I hope it will really be BL because - and I know it's adapted from a BL novel - watching the trailer, it looks more like a bromance...

I've been reading the novel as it's translated and it's a slow burn - pretty sure that's why it looks like a bromance in the trailer. there's been BTS pics released of bed scenes w/ special props next to the actors ;);)

• Like 2

You know what, guys? The more it is nearing its end, the more I am falling in love with this series! I love everything about it, the acting and the storyline, as well as the music! And I don't what I would do with my life again once it is over (oh! Right, I need to find my first job). 

I can firmly say that this is probably the best thai BL series that I have watched. Everything just looks so natural and the acting and chemistry between Krist and Singto is not forced. Kudos, to Bittersweet for such a wonderful work of art and of course to the cast and crew for sticking firmly with what is in the novel. WAAAAAAH I can't wait for next week *sets alarm for next saturday*

• Like 18

MUST ENDURE 'TILL NEXT SATURDAY..

*if one of my friends hear me say this, I know they'll be like.. "Saturday just ended an hour ago!" 

urgh, sending you guys SOS! Haha, I really can't wait, but I know.. 'Good things come to those who wait'<--- I never thought I'll be this religious..images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEEJhbMDmeuuABMOYZd_Q

• Like 7

i don't dislike the ep lol only have some problem with too long filler but i love the part Arthit happily talking about Kongpope in front of Namtarn nothing how senior talking about one of junior and too much information spilled lol

the angst scene is amazing of course because Singto and Krist is brilliant in it i just have problem with how they edit it because im expecting to see Kong crying from front view as well when he kind pulling his hair in frustration since i saw it in the teaser but they only show the part of him covering his face from side view and suddenly he back to room so yeah im expecting much longer that that since im greedy

just imagine if they have good editing all the important scene would have been so much powerful and amazing beside the already amazing acting from the boys..for me editing is extremely important though maybe for some people it don't matter but for me good editing making the good scene 100x better :P

well i can always watch fan edit fmv which always done with love and detail instead of just another job :P

Edited by salz
  • Like 10

1 minute ago, kristfanboy021815 said:

You know what, guys? The more it is nearing its end, the more I am falling in love with this series! I love everything about it, the acting and the storyline, as well as the music! And I don't what I would do with my life again once it is over (oh! Right, I need to find my first job). 

I can firmly say that this is probably the best thai BL series that I have watched. Everything just looks so natural and the acting and chemistry between Krist and Singto is not forced. Kudos, to Bittersweet for such a wonderful work of art and of course to the cast and crew for sticking firmly with what is in the novel. WAAAAAAH I can't wait for next week *sets alarm for next saturday*

YAY I totally agree with you!!! I love this show so much! It's amazing! :wub::wub::wub::wub: I love everything about it too :) 

• Like 4

I watched this ep. 11, I was quite disappointed, I mean, half of the episode was about Namtarn and we barely had angst :/ I hope I'll get to appreciate the episode once it's translated.... Next episode looks much better tho!

Spoiler

Finally Kong is gonna tell May he's not interested (and Aim will be witnessing the moment), it shouldn't, but it makes me very happy :D 

• Like 8

On 12/1/2016 at 4:04 PM, Ayuchi_5 said:

I want it too ç_ç I wonder if in Europe we can pre-order it in some site...

would anyone care to like... order together?? like one person orders for all the others to here in Europe and sends them to the rest? ^^;;; I'm sure there's a lot of us from Europe who would like to get it but I'm reeeeeally scared of the postage fee xd 

.....but then again, would it really make any difference since there would also be an postage fee when sending it to the others ? i'm probably just being stupid here lmao

9 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Yay *high fives* I like how you describe it :) I love all the episodes too :wub: Actually with each episode my love for this show is growing. Especially over the last 3 eps! Now that we're really getting into their feelings and their reactions and whatnot I'm finding the characters so moving and relatable and realistic. Can't wait for next weeks episode!

I already ordered mine last night and it's gonna ship all the way to Canada so you should be able to get it in Europe.

oh, really? they can deliver it overseas? did you pay for it already?

just curious of the postage fee, if it costs more than the photobook itself ^^; 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

YAY I totally agree with you!!! I love this show so much! It's amazing! :wub::wub::wub::wub: I love everything about it too :) 

I actually recommended this series to a friend. At first he was like "meh" MIR is better. And I kept on telling him that this is better in a lot of aspects (plus less product endorsement segments HA HA) and we almost got into a fight. But now, well he is addited already, crying like a hyenna after watching episode 10 LMAO HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 9

I am so so disappointed with episode 11... There were so many fillers and I cOuld not completely feel the pain and love between them... Wish there was much to it... Episode 12 does not cover it entirely too... Looking at this pace the wedding and bridge scene seems to be very very far:(

Why is my heart hurting so much ... I need them together ASAP... Grrrrrr

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Roses lillies said:

I am so so disappointed with episode 11... There were so many fillers and I cOuld not completely feel the pain and love between them... Wish there was much to it... Episode 12 does not cover it entirely too... Looking at this pace the wedding and bridge scene seems to be very very far:(

Why is my heart hurting so much ... I need them together ASAP... Grrrrrr

My sentiments as well. But I think the flashback about when Arthit started to like Namtarn is okay to be added, so as for us to know how and why he liked Namtarn. But the filler when Namtarn and Jay dated? i don't think there was a need for that really. :( i just hope they do justice with the remaining episode. I am entrusting my heart to them. HAHA

• Like 5