[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, erngust said:

hahaha... i don't understand what they've been saying... so what did Krist has done/said to deserve the poking? :blink:

i don't understand either but i think because in last part of game he help the mc to win instead and celebrating together when Singto losing and bad timing at giving that hammer to still pissed Singto lol so that his rewardpunishment by his P'Sing :P

but let wait for someone to give trans for what going on but even without sub it already hilarious since they play more games than talking

i like this part feel like Krist asking to get pet lol

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, salz said:

i don't understand either but i think because in last part of game he help the mc to win instead and celebrating together when Singto losing and bad timing at giving that hammer to still pissed Singto lol so that his rewardpunishment by his P'Sing :P

but let wait for someone to give trans for what going on but even without sub it already hilarious since they play more games than talking

oh i see... thanks :)  

• Like 2

Guest delightful
40 minutes ago, salz said:

Krist already had 5 points so he already won even if he didn't play that last round. So the MC and Singto had to compete. If Singto wins then it's only the MC that will get punished, so Krist had the right to help either one of them. And we all know Krist, he will do anything to punish as many people as possible, that little prankster. So he kind of helped the MC.. and when Singto lost that last round he gave Singto the hammer as a 'reward' to help console him. So Singto returned the favor. LOL! So cute. But I was hoping Krist would use his own body and hug Singto from going to the camera ... that's just me, though. LOL!

Guest delightful

Just got home so once I get showered and into my pajama then I'll sub the new Challenge show. Hopefully I don't fall asleep at my desk.  :tears:

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Just got home so once I get showered and into my pajama then I'll sub the new Challenge show. Hopefully I don't fall asleep at my desk.  :tears:

We really appreciate your effort dear @delightful but we love you and your health is our priority. Please rest well. 

• Like 5

Guest delightful
34 minutes ago, sotus13 said:

We really appreciate your effort dear @delightful but we love you and your health is our priority. Please rest well. 

Sorry guys, I started translating and my eyes are shutting down on me. So I'm going to bed for now, I'll get to it once I wake up. Goodnite~~~~ I hope I dream of those 3 rounds with Singto and Krist. *nosebleed*

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

Sorry guys, I started translating and my eyes are shutting down on me. So I'm going to bed for now, I'll get to it once I wake up. Goodnite~~~~ I hope I dream of those 3 rounds with Singto and Krist. *nosebleed*

your sleep and rest is more important so don't worry about us lol

good luck getting the 3 or more round of dreams :P

• Like 2

On 11/14/2016 at 11:32 AM, delightful said:

Just reading the 'Thank The Seniors' chapter now... AND OMG!!!! KONGPOPE!!! I have to just tell you guys that Kongpope is so brave! He made a bet with P'Arthit again and this time he just asked P'Arthit for some encouragement even though the person he was betting against was P'Arthit. Of course P'Arthit was all like I'm not going to say it! So guess what Kongpope did? He pulled P'Arthit towards him and kissed his cheek, thanked him for the encouragement and ran off!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!~~~~ PLEASE I BEG YOU, Don't cut this out of the series! I want to see it soooooooooooooo bad! Okay, gonna go continue reading it, just popped in to make you guys aware that I'm currently crazy in love with this novel!!!! Thank you again P'Acha!!!! :wub:

On 11/15/2016 at 1:43 AM, delightful said:

<--- It's my no.888 post.. I saved it just to post this letter from Kongpope to Arthit. Thank you @cloudacha81 for your generosity! Thank you for allowing me to love SOTUS that much more!!! Thank you for giving me the chance to translate these lovely special chapters and for allowing me to share my translations with everyone here. You will find your Kongpope/Arthit one day. 

P’Arthit,

I once told you that I wanted you to write me a love letter. But today, I would like to be the one to start writing first. I hope you’re not mad that I’m making such a fuss about it.

In actuality, I have a lot of things I want to tell you, but I’m afraid that I won’t have enough room on this paper. I also don’t know which words to use to express all of my feelings. They probably can’t replace the gratitude from the deepest of my heart.

I want to ‘thank you’ for teaching me during the hazing period, it made me understand a lot of things I didn’t know before.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your generosity, for always taking care of me and for doing a lot of things for me.

I want to ‘thank you’ for your smile and your laugh, it changed a normal day into a special day for me.

And I want to ‘thank you’… P’Arthit, for allowing me to ‘love’.

Every time we are near each other, do you know how much happiness it brings me? I might act like a fool and tease you. I’m stubborn and headstrong, to the point where you’re tired of me. For those reasons I won’t beg you to return my love.

But no matter what changes, for me the only thing that is the most important is… P’Arthit.

You are my only sun. And I promise that it will always be like that forever.

Kongpope.

@delightful gyhaaaaa omg omo omo omo !!!! U r sychsuch a tease oml !! Lov ya♥♥♥

Still working out how to use spoiler box for quoted posts

• Like 2

3 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you @delightful for translating! Really appreciate your hardwork. Please take a rest if you need to, don't over work yourself

And hi everyone, i'm 'new' to Soompi and this thread :blush: I login to my ancient Soompi account (didn't login for more than 5 years!) just for this thread ^^ Finally, a place where I can talk/spazz about sotus and the qties. None of my friends watches thai bl:confused: is anyone here from Singapore? anw, 2 days left to the long awaited 19th!! Finally we can get our bus scene and more arthitkongpope goodness!!!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

Kris's older brother's name is "King". Ke Ke Ke He's kind of cute :wub: For me personally Kris is too handsome LOL I would prefer his brother more LOL

yeah i saw this pic few min ago and try to compare with the younger version totally similar lol but since i can't even read that Thai so i can only guess but not sure if im right XD

wow King powerful name lol..seriously Thai name never fail to amazed me :P

yeah Krist is more the very handsome type while his brother is cute and more normal guy looking though tbh if i pass them on street i wouldn't even think they are brothers lol

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, salz said:

yeah i saw this pic few min ago and try to compare with the younger version totally similar lol but since i can't even read that Thai so i can only guess but not sure if im right XD

wow King powerful name lol..seriously Thai name never fail to amazed me :P

yeah Krist is more the very handsome type while his brother is cute and more normal guy looking though tbh if i pass them on street i wouldn't even think they are brothers lol

LOL same! They look similar in some ways but I would never say that they are brothers if I didn't know about this. Krist has an unusual beauty, haha!

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, shinnu said:

Krist has an unusual beauty

THIS lol "unusual beauty" somehow if you said he is mix blood i would believe it lol

i can't even say if he more similar to his dad or mom since he feel different from rest of family lol (though he do get a lil bit of his dad chubbiness with his cute pinch-able cheek :P )

• Like 3