[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, hcpoirot said:

Hi all,

I had added chapter 13 on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

chapter 13 (Wad met his high school friend? )
https://www.wattpad.com/331646131-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Have not read the story yet? Start to read it from the beginning:
https://www.wattpad.com/323100742-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

Gahh i love this fic!! I didnt know any prem/wad fanfiction existed until today :D totally had the pleasure of reading your story, I really love it and cant wait for more development!! <3

• Like 2

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, baw74 said:

@delightful - catching up on threads, for writing, I've been using Google Docs. I've grown so accustomed to never saving. (I'm sure that'll bite me in the rear when I am using an application where I need to.)

Yeah, it sucks. Now I'm saving after every paragraph.

1 hour ago, shinnu said:
i'm sorry but KRIST has his own photo on the wallpaper HOW CUTE IT IS?:flushed:

It's cute because we think everything he does is cute, but if someone we didn't like did it we should be like.. 'wow, you're so full of yourself!' LOL!

1 hour ago, two5four3 said:

P' @delightful so the poor girl means she's the Third Party! "YES, let me join you on the quest in finding our way out of this denial stage!" :phew:

She can be the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party.. all I know is Krist is also dating Singto right now. I mean.. with all their teasing and those new naked photos being leaked.. what are we to think? *in my own world, right now.*

7 hours ago, biblioklept said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe :flushed:

I was sooo sleepy at the office but then I read your fanfic and now I can stop giggling! :rolleyes:

LOLOLOL, I can sooo totally relate to Kongpope when he think that Arthit was so cute! :phew:

This is such a cliffhanger :bawling:

Btw I hope your knee is okay. Take care of your health~ 

Don't worry the next chapter should be delicious :vicx::vicx::vicx:

Spoiler

a3d875fe175312877c24fe32ea3e3e2c.pngლ(╹ε╹ლ)

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I want to see them on a bed... without any shirts on.... then my life would be complete.... that's all I want to see.. nothing more.

Anyways, whoever is in Thailand.... puh-lease buy that magazine when it comes out and post it up for us! PLEASEEEEE, I will do ANYTHING for you... that doesn't require me to leave my room. LOL! I'm sorry that I'm lazy. -_-

OMG ME TOO

And yess! I would also love to see the magazine :wub::D

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Well, we get Arthit being all smitten with Kongpope in the next chapter... which by the way is done translating and waiting for @dreadaeleonkvothe to edit. ^_^ Thanks for your help!

Here's what Arthit was thinking at the end of ch.8..

Reveal hidden contents

"And he's acting like he's good, is he even going to make it?"

Arthit stopped walking right away when he heard the taunting words from the person close to him. He knew his friend was probably still upset from the first kid that tried to insult him, that was why he was assuming that all the first year students were alike.

But Arthit knew that wasn't true... for someone like Kongpope...

"... Don't look down on him."

His soft mumbling from behind that his friend didn't hear clearly made him turn around to ask what Arthit had just said.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

Arthit denied and sped up ahead as if nothing had happened.

But his thoughts were still wandering around the same issue, it didn't go anywhere, those thoughts that made him upset as a third year student.

Because he believed deep in himself that...

... Kongpope would win. :heart:

Awwe so cuutee :wub: I wuv Arthit *squishes his cheeks in my mind*

...........what am I writing.....

ಠ_ಠ

these boys are making me weird

• Like 6

OMG KRIST PLAYS MAPLE STORY??!!!!!

I need to go reopen my old accounts :o ...and find him........ Maple Story makes me so nostalgic... I bet it's changed a lot since I last played... Why am I in university rn... I wish I had time to play it again, but I'm afraid to even open it again.... I can't have yet another thing to distract me from my work O_o

...but I wanna find little Maple Story kristtps ;◡;

.....okay but what exactly is Krist doing with those "goofing around" hands 555

Spoiler

I'm actually freaking out right now. Why am I freaking out. 

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter 8  :  https://mega.nz/#!WRs0BRTT!7lECISXOSLrewlqaQV1b_MHjOsHRWtR7T4fRX96nBZM
SOTUS the novel is written by Bittersweet (Thai)
Translated by Delightful (English)
Edited by Dreadaeleonkvothe
PDF file by Erngust

So I have a weird.. maybe a stupid question? Ummm.. you know where our avatars are? Under that there's a 'reputation' point thing, what is that for? I've been wondering for a while now, but didn't know who to ask.

@delightful

thank you for new chapter can't wait for Arthit feeling for Kongpope become more obvious :P

im rewatching ep5 again right now with the competition..hehe Singto have cute singing voice :)

i can't wait for new ep with Kongpope asking for Arthit promise after he won the competition

the reputation?isn't that the amount of likes been click for every post you have..i think it maybe to upgrade your 'superstar' status into much bigger status such as immortal user in soompi etc the bigger reputation you have since i saw people with reputation around 10k-20k become "Legend" and 30k above etc become "immortal" to show how active/popular members you are..but well it just my guesses someone who actually know can answer better perhaps :P 

Edited by salz
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

OMG KRIST PLAYS MAPLE STORY??!!!!!

I need to go reopen my old accounts :o ...and find him........ Maple Story makes me so nostalgic... I bet it's changed a lot since I last played... Why am I in university rn... I wish I had time to play it again, but I'm afraid to even open it again.... I can't have yet another thing to distract me from my work O_o...but I wanna find little Maple Story kristtps ;◡....okay but what exactly is Krist doing with those "goofing around" hands 555

Hide contents
I'm actually freaking out right now. Why am I freaking out. 

Wow. That's good to know.. 

I guess Krist is an mmorpg kind of player whereas Singto is more into moba like Dota 2

Why do I feel the urge to go back to maple story and see if I can catch Krist. hehe. 

• Like 3

Guest delightful
42 minutes ago, salz said:

@delightful

thank you for new chapter can't wait for Arthit feeling for Kongpope become more obvious :P

im rewatching ep5 again right now with the competition..hehe Singto have cute singing voice :)

i can't wait for new ep with Kongpope asking for Arthit promise after he won the competition

the reputation?isn't that the amount of likes been click for every post you have..i think it maybe to upgrade your 'superstar' status into much bigger status such as immortal user in soompi etc the bigger reputation you have since i saw people with reputation around 10k-20k become "Legend" and 30k above etc become "immortal" to show how active/popular members you are..but well it just my guesses someone who actually know can answer better perhaps :P 

I think the singing part turned out fine, even though that is his weakest point. He claims that he can't even sing the national anthem right. LOL!

The next episode should be really good, we  get the talking scene/gear giving and I hope we get the bus scene too. I can't wait!!!

As for the reputation point thing, I think it just shows how obsessed we are with soompi.. it's not bad I guess since most of my posts have just been in this thread. LOL! SOTUS is my life, I admit it. 30k reps? WOW! That should make me immortal? Or do you mean 30k posts? Either way, I think it just means we're all obsessed here. :phew:

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

I think the singing part turned out fine, even though that is his weakest point. He claims that he can't even sing the national anthem right. LOL!

The next episode should be really good, we  get the talking scene/gear giving and I hope we get the bus scene too. I can't wait!!!

As for the reputation point thing, I think it just shows how obsessed we are with soompi.. it's not bad I guess since most of my posts have just been in this thread. LOL! SOTUS is my life, I admit it. 30k reps? WOW! That should make me immortal? Or do you mean 30k posts? Either way, I think it just means we're all obsessed here. :phew:

30k rep of course lol would be crazy to wait for 30k post..i saw someone with 6k+ post already gained 70k+ rep and being immortal since the person pretty much active posting daily lol..unlike me who have been users since 2007 but majority of time as lurker and only active at certain thread such as this place so it took forever for me to even become superstar lmao

tbh im pretty sure it won't be long for you to get above 10k since posting trans+sub etc is best way to get more rep fast lol and you deserve it of course :)

even if it his weakest point but his singing in the ep turn out fine and nothing bad :)

yesss i seriously can't wait for next ep with after gear giving, the bus scene and everything..ArthitKong and KristSingto pretty much own my soul nowadays it would took long time to move on from them even after Sotus end so im glad the hiatus make this series longer lol

Edited by salz
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, delightful said:

Do NOT post/link/upload/share/translate my translation of the chapters in any shape or form. I say this very seriously, please don't. These translations are only for the members here at Soompi. Thanks for understanding.
Here is Chapter 8  :  https://mega.nz/#!WRs0BRTT!7lECISXOSLrewlqaQV1b_MHjOsHRWtR7T4fRX96nBZM
PDF file by Erngust

Hide contents

So I have a weird.. maybe a stupid question? Ummm.. you know where our avatars are? Under that there's a 'reputation' point thing, what is that for? I've been wondering for a while now, but didn't know who to ask.

Thank you so so much!!!! :heart:

• Like 4

Wow I just realised its been 32 days since episode 8 of Sotus aired :o Can I just give you all a congratulatory pat on the back because we are almost there B) ALSO TBH I'm not gonna lie I'm surprised I've been spazzing about sotus every day for 32 days without even getting a new episode... no regrets

• Like 7

6 hours ago, delightful said:

PDF file by Erngust

Hide contents

Thanx for dis new chap dear~~ ~ *hugs u*

• Like 3

8 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Don't worry the next chapter should be delicious :vicx::vicx::vicx:

Reveal hidden contents

a3d875fe175312877c24fe32ea3e3e2c.pngლ(╹ε╹ლ)

I love you so much :">

Thank you @delightful for your hard work~

I think one of the reason why Kongpope won was... The power of love! Arthit's love transfered to him!!! :love:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, delightful said:

Gahhh, I feel so bad for her. I wonder if she even knows of Krist's relationship with Singto...poor girl is being cheated on and doesn't even know it.  *YES, I will remain in partial denial when I want to be!*

Ur soo ME lol

How much i wish they were real 

• Like 2

Thanks @Kareezsa Zanoria for loving the story. 

Hi all,

I had quickly added chapter 14a on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

Chapter 14a (How did  Wad and his friends do in the final?)
https://www.wattpad.com/331878656-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

• Like 6

Guest delightful
2 hours ago, eliseaplus. said:

Wow I just realised its been 32 days since episode 8 of Sotus aired :o Can I just give you all a congratulatory pat on the back because we are almost there B) ALSO TBH I'm not gonna lie I'm surprised I've been spazzing about sotus every day for 32 days without even getting a new episode... no regrets

We all did it together! *hugs you tightly* Thank you for hanging in there! Good job!!!!

1 hour ago, biblioklept said:

Thank you @delightful for your hard work~

I think one of the reason why Kongpope won was... The power of love! Arthit's love transfered to him!!! :love:

He did his best to win Arthit's approval and also win that bet, so in a way it is because of their 'love'. And Arthit going to watch him during the game and the competition meant a lot to him. ^_^

1 hour ago, icesmile said:

Ur soo ME lol

How much i wish they were real 

Welcome to the forum!!! Glad you could join us. Yes, sometimes being a selective 'listener' and 'reader' has it's benefits. I've been a part of so many 'ships' that I have to sometimes ignore reality and live in my own fantasy world, but I don't think I go overboard. As long as we know our limits and it doesn't harm anyone, we can be 'closeted' obsessed fans. Again, welcome to this thread. ^_^

1 hour ago, Nana1313 said:

thanks @delightful for the new chapter! a little Arthit and Kongpope before bed is just what the doctor ordered!!

You've got a great doctor there... he/she is a keeper. ^_^

26 minutes ago, mikansakura5611 said:

Hi, i am new here...:)

Hello! Welcome to our home! Please stay with us for a long time. ^_^

52 minutes ago, hcpoirot said:

Thanks @Kareezsa Zanoria for loving the story. 

Hi all,

I had quickly added chapter 14a on the fanfiction story Prem and Wad. Happy reading.

Chapter 14a (How did  Wad and his friends do in the final?)
https://www.wattpad.com/331878656-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

It is a cliffhanger...!! Why u did dis?? Whyyyy...!!! *wanna cry in d corner, but then...*

*I know Wad scored d shoot!! I believed it!! He got a super power from Prem's reminder!*

*ignored those wailing**runnnnnn*

• Like 2