[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, greenfan said:

Sorry but I have to share this, Sotunatics! I know this isn't about Sotus and not Thai BL at all, but I stumbled upon it randomly on YouTube while still waiting for Sotus to return. Sharing it here because I love this forum and you, guys. This made me cry! The maturity of the story is lovely I can really relate well. Exactly me and boyfriend's situation right now but I don't know how our story will end yet :(  I hope you enjoy the movie also. Shima is so adorable (look at hose sad, longing eyes :( ) and Togawa is just straightforward. Definitely one of my favourites! No need for anything else because their interaction is just everything! Haven't really loved any BL movies lately so I'm really glad to have found this one. You couldn't ask for more as the actors really delivered! I think what I love about Japanese BL is that they are more invested in the feelings of the character and how endings give certain positive feelings to the audience. This makes me want to visit Japan. Is there anyone from Japan here? Let me know your thoughts and if there are there other movies you could recommend. Something to kill the waiting time. But honestly, this movie just made something more than that for me. I just caught myself crying.. 

If we're sharing Japanese BL stories, then I think Seven Days: Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun are probably the best movies I've seen out of Japan. I'm not a huge fan of the "uke" actor but I think the "seme" actor is amazeballs in this show. His acting feels very natural and sincere, it's why I loved this movie the most. :) 

I've watched a lot of gay storylines outside of Asian countries, so if you guys ever want any other recommendations let me know. :)

• Like 8

3 hours ago, greenfan said:

Sorry but I have to share this, Sotunatics! I know this isn't about Sotus and not Thai BL at all, but I stumbled upon it randomly on YouTube while still waiting for Sotus to return. Sharing it here because I love this forum and you, guys. This made me cry! The maturity of the story is lovely I can really relate well. Exactly me and boyfriend's situation right now but I don't know how our story will end yet :(  I hope you enjoy the movie also. Shima is so adorable (look at hose sad, longing eyes :( ) and Togawa is just straightforward. Definitely one of my favourites! No need for anything else because their interaction is just everything! Haven't really loved any BL movies lately so I'm really glad to have found this one. You couldn't ask for more as the actors really delivered! I think what I love about Japanese BL is that they are more invested in the feelings of the character and how endings give certain positive feelings to the audience. This makes me want to visit Japan. Is there anyone from Japan here? Let me know your thoughts and if there are there other movies you could recommend. Something to kill the waiting time. But honestly, this movie just made something more than that for me. I just caught myself crying.. 

Shoutout to @meifang89 and @dreadaeleonkvothe. I miss you both! 

Already saw this movie, this is the first BL movie that I saw, and that really made me hooked up with BL. The title is really well choose, because it is so touching, really.. I can't put into words the emotion that it gave me, really you guys should see it, one of the best BL movie for me. I hope ur situation with your boyfriend end well too :-) :-)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

If we're sharing Japanese BL stories, then I think Seven Days: Mon-Thurs and Fri-Sun are probably the best movies I've seen out of Japan. I'm not a huge fan of the "uke" actor but I think the "seme" actor is amazeballs in this show. His acting feels very natural and sincere, it's why I loved this movie the most. :) 

I've watched a lot of gay storylines outside of Asian countries, so if you guys ever want any other recommendations let me know. :)

haha, so first 'no touching at all', and now 'seven days', you guys are bringing up my hits. Those movies r on the top of my BL movies too, i watched countless times already, i still have it on my phone lol... really a touching and beautiful love story :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, oldgregg said:

There will be a new japanese BL live action coming up in summer 2017 (In japan tho, so we won't probably be able to see it before the end of 2017/early 2018 :tears:) called "Hidamari ga Kikoeru" aka "I hear the sunspot" ! (I even made the IMDB page :D, they need to correct the cast tho, and also, it's not in post production, they didn't even start to shoot the movie I don't know why they wrote that....) Here's the story on Asianwiki, you can read the manga on mangafox, it's really sweet, I recommend it!

• Like 4

19 hours ago, oldgregg said:

So I have a question for y'all. I know we're all here because we love BL stories, but is anybody here interested in the opposite - Girl Love? I actually really love both BL and GL and I'm wondering if anybody here knows of any good shows for GL? I followed the dao/koi story from Hormones and I know there's a bit of a love triangle between Melon/White/Om in Part time. I've already watched the famous Yes or No movie (the second one SUCKKKEEEDDD). 

Any suggestions for others?

lesbian romance is my favorite genre, i dont know if youre only looking for thai or something like that but i can think of a lot of american & british movies

Spoiler

- carol (FAVE, happy ending a little obscure but i think its happy, soso beautiful)

- the incredibly true story of two girls in love (LOVED, very obscure ending tho)

- imagine me & you (changed my life honestly, i think of "* **** *** ** **** **" every day, happy ending)

- i cant think straight (SO GOOD, beautiful, elegant, happy ending)

- but im a cheerleader (CUTE, but a lot of homophobia and conversion therapy is a big thing but portrayed negatively and ends happily)

- saving face (lovelovelove, happy ending)

- blue is the warmest color (if you like soul destroying endings and 10 minute long sex scenes, so good though)

- loving annabelle (never got to finish it so i dont know how it ends)

- lost & delirious (again never finished it)

- love my life (LOVED, FAVE, PERFECT MOVIE, dont think theres a single straight character with a speaking role, happy ending)

there are probably more ive seen but those are all i can think of off the top of my head

• Like 2

6 hours ago, greenfan said:

I don't think all our friends here will appreciate the conversation so..

Hide contents

Not mad at all. I know. It was very difficult. My boyfriend's more on the straight side (like if he had not met me, he wouldn't be curious at all) and I guess I'm bi (since sometimes I still think about getting my own family with a girl). I've always told myself that if a girl comes along, she should know everything about my past and accept me for that. What is love after all if she can't take that? But would definitely be faithful with her. Who knows? We can't really tell how our story will end. It's exciting to think that we'll have the same happy ending as Togawa and Shima but I leave everything to the All-knowing. Thanks, too! It helps to have someone to share what I feel really. Haha. I'm from the Philippines, btw.

I wish you all the best! I hope the next person you end up with will be the one meant for you, whatever the gender. I believe every person we had a relationship with in the past prepares us to the one that is destined for us.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lesbian said:

lesbian romance is my favorite genre, i dont know if youre only looking for thai or something like that but i can think of a lot of american & british movies

Hide contents

- carol (FAVE, happy ending a little obscure but i think its happy, soso beautiful)

- the incredibly true story of two girls in love (LOVED, very obscure ending tho)

- imagine me & you (changed my life honestly, i think of "* **** *** ** **** **" every day, happy ending)

- i cant think straight (SO GOOD, beautiful, elegant, happy ending)

- but im a cheerleader (CUTE, but a lot of homophobia and conversion therapy is a big thing but portrayed negatively and ends happily)

- saving face (lovelovelove, happy ending)

- blue is the warmest color (if you like soul destroying endings and 10 minute long sex scenes, so good though)

- loving annabelle (never got to finish it so i dont know how it ends)

- lost & delirious (again never finished it)

- love my life (LOVED, FAVE, PERFECT MOVIE, dont think theres a single straight character with a speaking role, happy ending)

there are probably more ive seen but those are all i can think of off the top of my head

I was mainly looking for asian GL stories or maybe tv series. If I'm being honest, I already watched all of these movies haha I know most of the western stuff already ^^ I can recommend two more if you don't know them, they're made-for-tv movies based off books from one of my favorite authors - they're called "fingersmith" and "tipping the velvet". :) 

• Like 3

Hello my dearest sotus friends, just got back from a super busy working schedule. Can someone please help me with the link of the translated novel from ep 5 onwards ...please :bawling: 

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH....i can't follow the thread been very very busy...

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Can I just say that SingTo is so adorable... Oh my gosh! He's so CUTE :wub: Ahhhhggggg!!!

@sing2krist Who's the guy in this tweet with SingTo? He's also cute :wub:

he is  "theearthe" per his instagram...

12826301_1250504348310614_1549412066_n.j

To anyone who'd care to translate the following, many advance thanks. please?

Spoiler

043blmH.png

Some extra servings...

Spoiler

924842_734978076537624_1381988211_n.jpg

If SOTUS is set to be a bit earthy...

Spoiler

he can be no doubt an effortlessly sensual Arthit, with more electric and explosive chemistry with Singto's Kongpop...

CeFfsdVVIAAlrWs.jpg

12976663_998292136892862_2114780797_n.jp

Spoiler

14597466_158107294652407_197149540454131

• Like 5

Hey guys, I'm finally back at my place. Wow, I have almost 30 pages to catch up with in this thread... Let's see when I get to do that.

But until then, I wanted to share with you what I cooked today:

tumblr_ofvqtgQV3k1rv21v6o1_r1_1280.jpg

I was soooooo eager to find out what Arthit's favorite food from SOTUS tastes likes, so I watched various YouTube vids with recipes for it and then cooked it myself. And it tastes SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!!!! Mmmmmmh basil!!!! And, yes, it was very spicey with all the chili and garlic and whatnot... my poor little european palate had to take a deep breath, but it was so worth it!!!

Even had to raid various Asian stores in town to find all ingredients. (And I also found those Oishi green tea drinks!!! I mean, way to go and fall for the product placement, but I had never seen those ANYWHERE on my country before, so it was sweet to find something "sotus-y")

Also bought sala sirup, but haven't tried making pink milk yet. I'll share once I do.

So, what have you been doing during the SOTUS hiatus? :phew::DB)

• Like 16