WeLoveSoompi

Krist tweeted something about Singto's video on his class today (?)  :wub:

Spoiler

Krist tweeted something about Singto's video on his class today (?)  :wub:

*edit; same post lol..
May & arthit today

• Like 8

seem Sinto reply lol though idek what they said

seem lecture at his new University?giving lecture in front of whole class always my most hated session since im suck at public speaking or speaking in general

thank you @Kate Kang Sunyalux for your trans :) it nice to get to know more about Singto

im glad he finally get to study what he truly interested now rather than what he hate (well kinda understand him im not into math/account but end up with Diploma in Finance lol)

lol is this Rome/Gun in between love&war moment of Singto&Krist

• Like 13

1 hour ago, dabuliu said:

:heart::heart:thank you!again!

I read “four oranges ”and can't stop laughing!why there‘re only 3 in EP2!!who ate the missing one!or did they do that to show who's the favoured one:rolleyes:

LOL. I love how you think about that scene!! :blush: 

He might be favoring him~~~ :rolleyes:

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

All thai friend please feel free to correct my translation. I am not sure with something but tried to translate as correct as I can.

1. I am an only son. My old name is Gun (both nick name and first name). My mom changed it to Singto later because the name brought bad luck with the tiger tear as fortune teller told.

2. I don't smoke. I don't drink alcohol. I don't (barely) go out night club. I would go if my friends ask. I'm very cheap drunk. I can get drunk with 2 bottle of smirnoff. All my hazer friends know this well.

3. I am unconsciously flirty especially when I'm drunk. I don't know how it come but my friends call me flirty head( of hazer). I'm just friendly guys.

4. I used to like basketball although I'm not good at it. I was good at 3 point field goal and stealing. Now I can't play it. I quitted for 3 years.

5. I am not scared of ghosts, lizards, geckoes, snakes, millipedes, earthworms but I'm scared of giant ants, bees and cockroaches.

6. I really hate math ( but choose economics). I fail all math classes and still don't pass calculus 1.

7. I am good at English and film and photography editing. I really like and want to enter  Faculty of Communication Arts/ film and photography department but didn't have a chance. (Well now you are doing it congratulations)

8. I only did have my mole on my face cut and doing face treatments. I didn't do any surgery on my face,

9. I have artist personality. I like going out alone, eating alone, walking alone.

10. I am very worried about my friends and hate fighting between friends the most.

11. I am calm and good at controlling emotions. I am hard to get angry. If I am angry, I keep being quiet until my anger finish.

12. I am optimistic. Sometimes my friends called me blindly optimistic.

13. I like macaron and sweet stuffs like cakes a lot but my doctor don't allow it  because  it causes acnes.

14. I used to believed and dedicated to love a lot. But now...no more.

15. Being hazer is against most of my personality. At the first year I almost cried because I saw many of freshmen were crying. I felt so bad.

16. When I was freshmen I was cheerleader and did many activity because I don't want @_cchoot walk back to dorm alone.

17. My ideal type is tall, fair skin, nice shape, I like someone older and being taken care. But actually just to have love spark and feeling fine together is ok.

18. I have ego and be arrogant (???) in some kind of stuffs. I don't bother with someone who has bf although I really like her. 

19. I am a cat slave. I like all kinds of cat and bird which are fat and fluffy.

20. My status is single and I think I can't be a good boyfriend to anyone. But if I say love, you can trust me.

I am so falling for him :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

All thai friend please feel free to correct my translation. I am not sure with something but tried to translate as correct as I can.

1. I am an only son. My old name is Gun (both nick name and first name). My mom changed it to Singto later because the name brought bad luck with the tiger tear as fortune teller told.

2. I don't smoke. I don't drink alcohol. I don't (barely) go out night club. I would go if my friends ask. I'm very cheap drunk. I can get drunk with 2 bottle of smirnoff. All my hazer friends know this well.

3. I am unconsciously flirty especially when I'm drunk. I don't know how it come but my friends call me flirty head( of hazer). I'm just friendly guys.

4. I used to like basketball although I'm not good at it. I was good at 3 point field goal and stealing. Now I can't play it. I quitted for 3 years.

5. I am not scared of ghosts, lizards, geckoes, snakes, millipedes, earthworms but I'm scared of giant ants, bees and cockroaches.

6. I really hate math ( but choose economics). I fail all math classes and still don't pass calculus 1.

7. I am good at English and film and photography editing. I really like and want to enter  Faculty of Communication Arts/ film and photography department but didn't have a chance. (Well now you are doing it congratulations)

8. I only did have my mole on my face cut and doing face treatments. I didn't do any surgery on my face,

9. I have artist personality. I like going out alone, eating alone, walking alone.

10. I am very worried about my friends and hate fighting between friends the most.

11. I am calm and good at controlling emotions. I am hard to get angry. If I am angry, I keep being quiet until my anger finish.

13. I like macaron and sweet stuffs like cakes a lot but my doctor don't allow it  because  it causes acnes.

15. Being hazer is against most of my personality. At the first year I almost cried because I saw many of freshmen were crying. I felt so bad.

16. When I was freshmen I was cheerleader and did many activity because I don't want @_cchoot walk back to dorm alone.

17. My ideal type is tall, fair skin, nice shape, I like someone older and being taken care. But actually just to have love spark and feeling fine together is ok.

18. I have ego and be arrogant (???) in some kind of stuffs. I don't bother with someone who has bf although I really like her. 

19. I am a cat slave. I like all kinds of cat and bird which are fat and fluffy.

20. My status is single and I think I can't be a good boyfriend to anyone. But if I say love, you can trust me.

Thanks for your translation. Now I know about him more. But I don't agree with Singto on No. 20. How come can't he be a good boyfriend , he is a good boyfriend to Krist(in my fantasy) 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, erngust said:

Thai experts, translation please, including what's Prof Singto yapping about... thanks :D 

Let me clarify first , I don't know about Thai but I saw these twitters that someone has translated them into Chinese. 

for the 1st pic (this twitter was posted by Singto's classmate) , " Study with Singto " 

for the 2nd pic , " looks really smart , how long have you learnt this 555. Cool " 

for the last pic , sorry I don't know what they said because no one translated them , maybe someone here can help to translate it.

Edit : if these is any incorrect please feel free to correct  it.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, leno4218176 said:

Let me clarify first , I don't know about Thai but I saw these twitters that someone has translated them into Chinese. 

for the 1st pic (this twitter was posted by Singto's classmate) , " Study with Singto " 

for the 2nd pic , " looks really smart , how many times have you practiced 555. Cool " 

for the last pic , sorry I don't know what they said because no one translated them , maybe someone here can help to translate it.

cool :D thanks!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Thanks for the translation.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, taurean10 said:

The actual scene is...Kong leaves soon after the medicine talk coz Arthit's friend Knot comes in...the director explained that the scene was filmed exactly like in the book after the fans pointed out the weirdness of the scene....he said he didn't know why the channel edited it....maybe they added too many ads in between and they had to cut it coz  it was going over the time limit. Doesn't it make more sense to edit some of the ending credits to make the time rather than cut the actual scenes...

(I also only quote what's needed.) Do you think they'll release an uncut version? I want to see all those extra seconds of interactions. I would buy this on DVD (especially if they subtitle it). 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

YES! Me too, I love being alone. #LonerSquadDetected

thanks @Kate Kang Sunyalux for the translations!

• Like 7

7 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you @delightful for the new chapter!! I downloaded it and will read it soon before I go to sleep :) (and thanks @oldgregg and @erngust too!)

Um I thought someone said Off was gonna be in Ambitious Boss (part 12) earlier? I might be totally wrong though :vicx: 

You should watch August's too because Singto is gonna be in it!!! Wooo! ...I actually haven't watched any of U-Prince yet :sweatingbullets: But I plan to after SOTUS ends ^^

AHHH IT'S SO CUTE :wub::wub::wub: Haha it's the shortest video ever and he's just talking, but for some reason I'm just melting and making weird "it's so cute" faces as I watch it :love:

hmmm, now i'll have to go look up ambitious boss. thanks. and i'll add Gusts story to my U-prince viewing plans. i knew singto would be in one of them and even remember seeing pictures of the two of them together but it slipped my mind. how could i forget that?! i think my brain had turned to goo! i blame it on sotus deprivation.

@delightful wow your fast. thank you so much for another chapter! downloaded and ready to read during break. :D

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Thanxx for d translation kate~~ u r d savior~~ *hugs u* ^^

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, megkf said:

(I also only quote what's needed.) Do you think they'll release an uncut version? I want to see all those extra seconds of interactions. I would buy this on DVD (especially if they subtitle it). 

I think maybe after the show finishes or when its near the end they might post the clips that were edited....the whole sotus team is very active on social media so maybe someone will share them. For now it seems thats the only scene thats been cut. DVD with subs....that will mostly depend on how popular it becomes internationally....its been gaining more and more fans online with each episode so by the time it ends they may hopefully want to cash in that popularity and release the subbed DVD and maybe even the book in english. 

• Like 5

Guest delightful

Here is the picture of the second batch of the gifts that Krist said he would post from the live chat while walking his dog. He's so cute for following thru with it. I want that hello kitty doll! I'm so happy that he got lots of gifts. And he really did go shower after the live chat, but I see that he wore the same shirt to the dinner... hopefully he at least changed his underwear. ^_^

Guest delightful

Translating chapter 6 and I finally realized what Kongpope meant at the end of the chapter there. He's completely smitten with his P'Arthit.

Some of you have asked about who fell in love first, between Arthit and Kongpope. I'm not saying I'm right, but I think it's definitely Kongpope that fell for Arthit first. The first time Kongpope looked at Arthit in a good light was when he saw Arthit help the freshman that got ill on the field. Before that he was only trying to talk back or save his friends from being punished. But when P'Fang explained the duties of the hazers Kongpope put everything together. And the oranges that were given to him by P'Arthit was a hint of his hidden kindness. That's when he realized that there is no way he could hate Arthit, and he realized another reason for always arguing/teasing Arthit, it was because his reactions were just so adorable. This teasing has a meaning in chapter 6. Well, we all watched the series but they messed up this precious scene by making the last line from Kongpope seem insignificant.  In the series the part where Kongpope was kicked out of the cheer room for wanting to help the second year students, after the hazing team comes out and Arthit talks to Kongpope and the rest of the hazers left Kongpope asked about why he was punished during the signature campaign. And Arthit asked him why he thinks he was punished, Kongpope said it's 'because you like me, and teasing me is just your way of getting attention from me'. At the end of that conversation when Arthit has already walked off, Aim asked Kongpope what he said to the head of the hazing team? Kongpope just simply says.. 'I just want to tease him.' <-- That line should of had been filmed with more care. When you read the novel and you become familiar with the author's writing style, you know which lines are important. And that line was very important, it's basically Kongpope admitting that he is teasing Arthit because he liked Arthit and wants attention from him.

*sorry for my rambling.. gonna go eat then continue translating again. *