[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

For people who are asking for different dramas to watch while Sotus is off air I completely forgot about one of my favorite Korean dramas, Life is Beautiful.

Spoiler

veCwQ.jpg

This is a family drama that features a realllyyyyyyyy cute same sex couple (Tae Sub and Kyung Soo). I love this drama because it really shows what it's like to be lgbt in South Korea (btw it sucks :(). Know that the two don't kiss on screen, but please don't discredit it because of this. It's a really beautiful drama and the actors are fantastic for Tae Sub and Kyung Soo. They really played their parts well. Here's a picture of them in the spoiler box 

Spoiler

tae_sub_x_kyung_soo_by_sunatsubu-d39y2jt

Yeah this drama is really good all around by the way, it deals with mental health, previously divorced people getting married (which is apparently a much bigger deal in Asia) lgbt rights and self struggling, and much more! Anyway its probably the only K drama I've watched that I really fell in love with, you guys can find it subbed on kissasian. I know its a little long at 63 episodes but I promise at the end you will wish it had gone on for longer.  

• Like 10

Guest delightful
8 minutes ago, momobae said:

For people who are asking for different dramas to watch while Sotus is off air I completely forgot about one of my favorite Korean dramas, Life is Beautiful.

Hide contents

veCwQ.jpg

This is a family drama that features a realllyyyyyyyy cute same sex couple (Tae Sub and Kyung Soo). I love this drama because it really shows what it's like to be lgbt in South Korea (btw it sucks :(). Know that the two don't kiss on screen, but please don't discredit it because of this. It's a really beautiful drama and the actors are fantastic for Tae Sub and Kyung Soo. They really played their parts well. Here's a picture of them in the spoiler box 

Hide contents

tae_sub_x_kyung_soo_by_sunatsubu-d39y2jt

Yeah this drama is really good all around by the way, it deals with mental health, previously divorced people getting married (which is apparently a much bigger deal in Asia) lgbt rights and self struggling, and much more! Anyway its probably the only K drama I really enjoyed, you guys can find it subbed on kissasian. I know its a little long at 63 episodes but I promise at the end you will wish it had gone on for longer.  

OMG! Life is Beautiful is a precious K-drama to me! All the characters were so well casted, I loved the mom and dad in here. This story was so real, if you know what I mean. No miracles but just people who were real and finding ways to accept each other. I love our BL couple in here, so mature yet so cute when they are alone. You don't know how much time I spent watching their scenes. I still have this drama with English subs in my harddrive, it will never be deleted. I re-watch it every year or two. It makes me feel so good watching it. I loved when he told his dad and stepmom about his feelings, it was so superb. One of my all time favorite couples. Yes, I do recommend this K-drama and I hope you find it precious too.

2 hours ago, salz said:

thank you for your trans and sorry for cutting your post..

just curious is this about the fanmeet to China since i thought Singto and Off attendance already confirm since the poster show them being part of it?would be such pity if the main couple not together and only Krist is there :(

unless they have another fanmeet idk about..well can't be help if they really busy

Krist such a cute and talkative boy :wub:

glad to see he mentioned Singto a lot lol hope they hang out more often no matter we know about it or not lol im just happy if they staying close friend

well it's like the M.O. of China to split up popular LGBT couples... 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, oldgregg said:

well it's like the M.O. of China to split up popular LGBT couples... 

but if i remember right those MIR kids both couple go to Shanghai fanmeet to promote and do lot of fanservice as OTP...even the counterattack Qingyu pair still pretty active doing thing together

i know the govt have control over the movies/dramas but i don't think they would check every single thing like on actors fanmeet esp coming from another country but anyway well who am i to know what they gonna do next lol since last yr im still in the bubble thinking there will be Like Love 3 and Addicted season 2 waiting for me by end of this year but bam everything is banned

• Like 3

So last night I somehow ended up spending a chunk of time scrolling through Off's IG. Maybe because I had just gone and rewatched some OffGun moments from Puppy Honey. He really is a great actor and I love that he's one of the seniors in SOTUS ^^

LOL but look at this sweater! and he's posted multiple pictures with it. After seeing Singto's "I love sex" shirt and then now this with Off... I wonder if the other cast members have pics with clothes like this too :joy:

And there's more of him wearing it >>

Spoiler

Just added this one because it's cute :wub: I want that shirt 5555 >>

*EDIT: Ooh and there's a pic of Off and Neen (May) at New's graduation:

Spoiler

Edited by dreadaeleonkvothe
  • Like 9

@delightful i was so pissed off about fuse from MIR i asked for someone who has read the book to message me and after talking to them i have to say the book is very, very different than the series. Fuse is A LOT more likable as a person and that whole bizarre temper tantrum he threw at Tee never happens at all. the series seems to have cut out most of the character development for Fuse as well as some very important plot points and crucial scenes. i was so sad because what was described to me is so much better than what i watched on the screen.

as for Jean

Spoiler

she lies and says he's her brother but he's not. she really was cheating. the lie causes all kinds of angst before the truth comes out.

i don't think MIR the book would be able to shake my love for LS or Sotus but i wish very much that i could read it.

i'll still end up watching the movie and then s2 when it comes out because i'm anal about finishing what i started but i'm mostly watching now for Frame and for Lukmo.

@dreadaeleonkvothe that's almost enough to tempt me to sign into my FB account and i never use it (i think its been about six months since the last time i signed in). Krist and Sotus might be enough to drag me back...

• Like 9

Guest delightful

So... I guess Oak isn't supposed to be that skinny.. This is what's in the novel. It didn't hit me the last 8 times I read it, but now that I'm translating it, it's just too funny. :D

----

"Student code 0038!!"

This time it was a guy with a plump build that stood up, Arthit walked over and shot his question aloud.

"What is this friend's name?!"

"Oak."

-----

After lurking for almost 2 years in the Soompi forum, today I feel like commenting. 

I'm Ri from Malaysia and I'm not so new here coz I used a few others usernames before. lol. 

Just want to say thanks a bunch for all of you for making me smile like a lunatic while I'm down and especially for @delightful for those awesome awesome translation and subs that you've provided to us! 

So, happy Monday ya'll! 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Oh.. oh... oh!! Something is starting to stir in Arthit's head!!! Those feelings are coming!!! Something is weird!!! :wub:

:wub::wub::wub: Arthit is so adorable! I can't wait to read more of his thoughts about Kongpob :w00t: Thanks so much for translating :heart: 

I'm just admiring Arthit at the moment :wub: and thought maybe I could repost some of the gifs that I made of his mouth moments even though I'm pretty sure I've already posted them... but that's something we all would want to see multiple times right?

...ahh wait I started looking through them... I have too many and I'm too lazy right now to post them all.. Here are some :D >>

episode 1:

Krist%20tongue%2032654_zpslaz6huqt.gif

the rest are in here >>

Spoiler

episode 2:
Krist%20lips531_zpsd0sqin7b.gifKrist2345_zpsoirm6bmw.gifKrist%20tongue%20ep%202_zpsimmxhvxv.gif

episode 3 (I'll just post this one and refrain from sharing the whole scene 555... I love all the pink milk related scenes.. this one especially :wub:)
Pink%20milk%201_zpsxz5sl4dm.gif

episode 4 (he's checking out his KONG!!! ...I mean that's how it looks to me... and the way he moves his jaw. Lol sorry I'm crazy :phew:):
Cute%20Kong%20smile%20after%20game%20lon

episode 5 (okay is it just me or does Arthit look SO GOOD in the black t-shirt?? I mean every time he takes off the red engineering shirt...):
black%20shirt%20at%201_zps057sgtl2.gifblack%20shirt%20at%202_zps9wypsw46.gifconvo%201_zps4uxybgvl.gif

okay so I couldn't decide and ended up putting both versions of the gif (the one that includes Kong and the one that doesn't...)

convo%202%20Kong%20notice%20AT%20so%20heconvo%203%20short%20of%20artit%20cute%20
convo%204%20scrunchy%20face%20lol_zpsjbaconvo%205%20scrunchy%20face%20less%20scr 

episode 6 (um why did I make so many this week?? I'm just gonna share some of the ones I already put on photobucket cuz I'm too sleepy rn to get links for the others :P):

In%20room%2011%20arthit%20cute%20purse%2In%20room%2015%20at%20tongue_zpsirnhl4osIn%20room%207%20Arthit%20cute%20looks%20In%20room%2016%20lol%20at%20cute%20grumpIn%20room%2012%20pt%201_zpskrb1op0g.gifIn%20room%2013%20flustered%20pt%202_zpsiIn%20room%2017%20at%20eating_zpsmbkv64ybAt%20restaurant%204_zpsdauc8vus.gif

episode 7:
arthit%20mouth%20ep%207%201_zpsr62klrvx.

episode 8:
ep%208%207%20at%20angry%20face%20cute_zp  

I have a lot of page numbers from things on the thread written down including the pages where I shared my gifs for each episode (I'm pretty sure I do...) so I can always try and help you guys find things if you want... :sweatingbullets: I don't know where everything is though... Sorry I rambled too much!

Haha oops this was just going to be a short quick post... I have more Arthit mouth moments than I thought... :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: Anyways hopefully those Arthit gifs help ppl through the SOTUS drought right now :):heart:

• Like 14

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Oh.. oh... oh!! Something is starting to stir in Arthit's head!!! Those feelings are coming!!! Something is weird!!! :wub:

You are making me feeling excited like in a suspense but in a good way :wub:

I actually wonder... who started liking the other first? Is it Arthit or Kongpope? :rolleyes: 

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Chapter 4 is done and sent to @erngust to be 'protected'. When it's done I'll post it.

How are we all doing? I'm coping by reading all the fan made captions of Captain and White! PhunNoh!!!  My love is so strong for them right now, it's the only way I can cope. I think I will be 10 times worse when SOTUS ends. :tears:

Wow! It was difficult to keep up with everyone. I'm losing the battle to keep the love of SOTUS alive - EP9 is still nowhere in sight.

It seemed it's best to prepare with the disappointment and had to forget my loveteam, 'cause you know, Krist is obviously beholden with his shadow-clone.

14706946_1129529057136490_67612409990647

So what's gonna be better for Singto? It's good he won't be around for the fan-meet, so no additional misplaced expectations... :)

• Like 4