[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

48 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Kongpop: "P'Arthit, have I ever told you that when you smile like that, you are very cute?"

Kongpop: "P'Arthit, please look up. Don't hide from me."

Kongpop: "P'Arthit? PLEASE?  Are you shy?"

Arthit: .....

Kongpop: "Do you know, when you're shy like that, you're even cuter."

Arthit: :wub:

OMG THANK YOU HAHAHAH :wub:

Seriously this forum gives me life during this hiatus.

I just can't get enough Arthit :wub:

39 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

Finished watching it ;) by the way thanks

Have you read the fanfic? KO has a lot of tricks under his sleeve!! :D

• Like 7

1 hour ago, biblioklept said:

OMG THANK YOU HAHAHAH :wub:

Seriously this forum gives me life during this hiatus.

I just can't get enough Arthit :wub:

Have you read the fanfic? KO has a lot of tricks under his sleeve!! :D

Give me link please :) I know KO like that but what you say know make me curious.. please give me the link

• Like 4

What may have become of the "Between"... it may have become something else, or just had fade away. That "Between" may only be just memories that captured those moments with the wishful promise that #WeKeepThisLoveInAPhotograph... :(

• Like 11

4 hours ago, delightful said:

Thank you, I'm still coughing which gives me headaches and a very sore throat.

Another Pik+Rome fanfic? I actually re-watched Puppy Honey and thought of something when I was at that kiss part. LOL! I heard a rumor that season 2 will have about 8 kissing scenes? I don't believe it, that's too much for Off Chumpol to handle. For Gun it's nothing, since he's a professional.. LOL! Anyway, don't take my words for it since I don't have a clue what's going to happen in season 2, this comment was from a youtuber who commented on a video. I think when Off used the word 'slutty' in the interview he just meant that Rome will tease him more, as in sexual teasing. Well... you know what? Please don't kill me.. but for some reason Rome might be the top in the story, when it comes to physical ... like that kiss, it was totally Rome that initiated it. And Pik was just sitting there like, do what you want to me. I hope I'm wrong, since I don't see how Off would ever consent to letting his character be the bottom. Okay, I'm gonna go jump off a bridge now. I will still write my fanfics with Pik being the Top.

I sympathise with you....I get severe coughs twice a year and it lasts for weeks. And I get dry cough so every time I cough it's loud as hell and that gives headache and earache.

About Rome ....I actually like that idea. Pik is new to these feelings so it has to be Rome who guides him but Rome as top is even better. Just imagine how Pik will handle that. Would love to read your take on it.

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So... look what I just came across on Singto's IG

:joy:

27 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Oh wait there's another one

His English captioned ones always leave me feeling like he may be a bad boy.  One of those popular ones with a taste of wickedness. Love it!!

• Like 9

I don't know what I'm doing really. I'm just really really bored. Forgive for my excessive erratic posts. Love ya!!!

Spoiler

Arthit: "I don't want to go back."

Kongpop: "But P'Arthit, we've eaten dinner, watched a movie, bought some stuff, we can't stay here forever..."

Arthit: ....

Kongpop: "P'Arthit? P?"

Arthit: ......

Kongpop: "We....we should go back.  Didn't we decide that I would s-stay over at your room tonight?"

Arthit: 'That's why I don't want to go back. You always do weird things to me'  <--- incase it wasn't clear, that was what Arthit was thinking. 

Kongpop: "P?"

Arthit: :wub: <--- starts imagining the weird things 

I don't even know anymore :sweatingbullets:

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

About Rome ....I actually like that idea. Pik is new to these feelings so it has to be Rome who guides him but Rome as top is even better. Just imagine how Pik will handle that. Would love to read your take on it.

Yeah I agree with you ^^ I hadn't really thought about the dynamics of their relationship too much, but it'd be interesting to see him as a top.. well I guess I mean read about it... in a fic... or something... :flushed: Haha :sweatingbullets: But I feel like their relationship would only start out that way before Pik would want to try too :P

Anyways.. I could see some similar 'evil genius'/flirty vibes from Rome as their relationship progresses. He's so soft spoken and cute most of the time so I'm excited to see his inner 'evil genius' come out in season 2 and keep Pik on his toes with all the flirting and kisses that I've heard about! :lol:

• Like 5

1 hour ago, fani308 said:

yeah let's meet up sometimes. I'm dying to talk about SOTUS offline. but i guess I'm the only girl? 

So you are girl? Then i should be the one who shy talking about this series so much. Iam so dying to when thinking about sotus not airing until november and i dont know with who i should talk this series. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

I don't know what I'm doing really. I'm just really really bored. Forgive for my excessive erratic posts. Love ya!!!

Hide contents

Kongpop: "But P'Arthit, we've eaten dinner, watched a movie, bought some stuff, we can't stay here forever..."

Kongpop: "We....we should go back.  Didn't we decide that I would s-stay over at your room tonight?"

Arthit: 'That's why I don't want to go back. You always do weird things to me'  <--- incase it wasn't clear, that was what Arthit was thinking. 

Make a ff with dis scene included~~~ u can do it, fighting!!~ *eventho it's a short one~ :sweatingbullets:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, yoojung9493 said:

Give me link please :) I know KO like that but what you say know make me curious.. please give me the link

http://bookbychapters.com/translations/ << in BL Side stories part.

and also at http://bookbychapters.com/a-slight-smile-is-very-charming-side-story-7/ but it's not about them actually, but KO was mentioned there and I think it was cute :D

37 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

So... look what I just came across on Singto's IG

:joy:

HIS T-SHIRT HAHAHAHA 

and omg his captions :joy:

• Like 9

And again

Spoiler

Kongpop: 'Dear God, Thank you for my mom who made me come here and do engineering. Thank you for letting me be stubborn and tease the Head Hazer during the Hazing meet. Thank you for giving me the code 0062. Thank you for giving him the code 0602. Thank you for giving me the dorm room with such a nice view. Thank you for giving me P'Arthit. Please protect our love.'

Arthit: 'I want pink milk.'

• Like 15

27 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

Hide contents

Ah shiv...why did you stop there? I want full account of the weird things kong does to his poor innocent P'Arthit.:blush:

• Like 4

Hehe hehe

Spoiler

Kongpop: "P'Arthit, you never have to worry about other girls no matter how beautiful they are. I only want you in my arms."

Arthit: "Hah! Take that pretty girl who I am totally jealous of.  Kongpop is mine. Yay!"

Plae: "But I don't even want him. I like girls!"

• Like 13