[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, originalnickname said:

Nosebleed indeed:blink: Between the breathing noises, the shirt lifting and the lovemaking to the floor...... oh yeah and the music is not bad too hahaha + they're gorgeous:wub: 

Love HISTORY!  Their mv/song "Psycho" is really good too 

Spoiler

Not signed in

Also addicted to Cross Gene, MBLAQ, 2pm, Bi Rain.... 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, salz said:

oh btw im curious i heard Singto already move to new university that mean he don't finish his 4th and last year in old Uni and start as freshman at the new place?or he already finish and graduated from there and start in new place with different department?since it would be such a waste after 4 years of study to not graduated first?

4 hours ago, Theresa Espinoza said:

Hmm are Thai universities not similar to US and EU unis in that the first 2 yrs are usually primarily focused on general courses that are required and the last 2 yrs focused on your specific degree/ interest? I'd assume he isn't starting from scratch but more like somewhere in the middle which would explain why he completed 3 yr in the program before deciding it wasn't something he could continue to pursue. 

it depends. We have credit transfer system where you can transfer your credits to new university if the subject are similar.

There is thing that called prerequisite course, for example you must finish 'introduction to communication' to be qualified to register 'introduction to communication research'. 

Also, there is what called "minor" field. Aside from 'major' art/ social students are required to take minor field (15 credits of a different specific field).

So, if Singto had taken "communication arts" as his minor field and already finished basic communication courses at previous university, he can transfer those communication course credits to new university and skip to more advanced courses and graduate in 2 or 3 years. Also, econimics credits can be transferred to be his minor. all general courses will be transferred too. thus, he only need to register only communication courses and his education schedule will be loose that he can more comfortably engage in entertainment career. often, actor collegiate students need 1 or 2 extra year to graduate.

It was said if his math course result might not be good. that could make his economics graduation impossible, thus he started anew.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I started writing the fanfic and I got a little ... okay a big nosebleed after writing this first part... LOL! I think I'm the only author that's perverted enough to read their own fanfic and start imagining it and get all embarrassed about it. :blink:

Reminder, this is intended to be right after Missing You part 1. Hopefully, you guys can see it as a continuation, if you don't please don't kill me. ^_^ I'll try to finish writing it before work, but no guarantees. ^_^ 

Reveal hidden contents

... It was just after 7am in room 618, pieces of clothing from the two in bed that were tossed onto the floor last night were still waiting to be picked up.

Kongpope brought his left hand up and swept Arthit's hair aside adoringly and slowly went down to give him a morning kiss. He didn't want to wake up the other person, because he wanted him to rest as much as possible. It was almost 3am when they both got cleaned up again and finally went to bed.

Memories of what they had done that night came back to his head and a bigger smile came to his face. He had thought his P'Arthit would be unwilling at first, but once he started to show his intentions, his P'Arthit was more than willing to cooperate. The only time his P'Arthit looked shocked was when he grabbed his wallet and pulled out the protection he had kept in there.

"Do you always keep that in your wallet?"

Arthit had asked when he saw what Kongpope had pulled from his wallet.

"Yes, just in case."

"Just in case?"

Arthit's voice hinted with discomfort.

"I just started carrying it after that night on the bridge."

Arthit's eyes widened in embarrassment, knowing what the other person was hinting at.

"Really?"

"I've never thought of doing this with anyone else, it's only because of you. I'm carrying it just for you."

:flushed:.............................................................................:heart:

Oh no P' @delightful i won't kill you i will let you live so you can finish this! HAHAHAHA my imagination run wild! HAHAHAHA excited to read the whole fanfic P' 

• Like 7

HI all SOTUS members,

Lots of us here hope there is something more between Prem and Wad in the series. So I try to write a story about them in watt pad. I had published a prologue and 2 chapters. I try to add more chapters when I have free time.

I am not a Thai. So if I make any mistake about Thai cultures, places, names etc, please forgive me. Tell me what I write wrong and I will correct them.

English is not my first languange, so my story bound to had all kind of grammar errors, typos etc. 

I hope you enjoy the story. Happy reading.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/87443570-the-story-of-prem-and-wad-sotus-the-series-a

You can also click the signature below that will direct you to the story.

• Like 12

Alright, so I'm posting a Sotus/MIR parody using the song from the MIR opening because I love it so much :wub:  I'm not very experienced making these things so if you have any suggestions please leave me a comment! (Also I know that there is a weird cut right after Fi I hate it too, I just don't know how to fix it lol) 

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4xoofy_sotus-mir-op-parody_tv

Password: Momobae

• Like 5

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, JavieR said:

Oh no P' @delightful i won't kill you i will let you live so you can finish this! HAHAHAHA my imagination run wild! HAHAHAHA excited to read the whole fanfic P' 

Herd your imagination back into your head! LOL! I said I wouldn't write 'those' scenes because we have a lot of younger members here. It will just be cute and fluffy... and imaginative... you can fill in the blanks.. I suppose. FINE, let your imagination run wild! LOL!

"Are you insane? Isn't your arm sore?"

Kongpope shook his head a little bit as he understood his P'Arthit's concern.

"I'm okay, this much I can do. It can't compare to what you gave me last night."

B) Kongpope trying to act manly. LOL!

On 14/10/2016 at 10:19 PM, Nana1313 said:

here are a few BL novels, since i don't think anyone gave you a list. sadly almost all of them are in the middle of being translated/ incomplete.

kill the lights (korean novels)

true star (giraffe corps)

ti shen (giraffe corps)

lovesick (kudalakorn) c01-60 out of 65

you can read these on wattpad:

addicted/ heroin

counterattack

i love you even if you're a man (a.k.a. like love)

lovesick

advanced bravery

your in love with an idiot

i'm sure there are tons more but i can't think of them off the top of my head. happy reading!

hey thanks so much! actually are any of these available in pdf? I need to take a long flight soon and id like to read them but I wont have internet. 

Also, I know Chinese BL often has rape scenes (addicted...) and I really don't want to read that. perhaps you could warn me which ones have them? 

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, welp said:

it depends. We have credit transfer system where you can transfer your credits to new university if the subject are similar.

There is thing that called prerequisite course, for example you must finish 'introduction to communication' to be qualified to register 'introduction to communication research'. 

Also, there is what called "minor" field. Aside from 'major' art/ social students are required to take minor field (15 credits of a different specific field).

So, if Singto had taken "communication arts" as his minor field and already finished basic communication courses at previous university, he can transfer those communication course credits to new university and skip to more advanced courses and graduate in 2 or 3 years. Also, econimics credits can be transferred to be his minor. all general courses will be transferred too. thus, he only need to register only communication courses and his education schedule will be loose that he can more comfortably engage in entertainment career. often, actor collegiate students need 1 or 2 extra year to graduate.

It was said if his math course result might not be good. that could make his economics graduation impossible, thus he started anew.

Ah ok that makes sense. We have prereq courses as well. I was more referring to how almost all college students take some basic math,science, english, history courses their first 2 yrs in uni (which are usually transferable) those usually end up being the prereqs for more advanced classes like in my uni I was a History Major but I still had to take Biology as a 2nd year student.   

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, welp said:

we have the same system here in Canada. You can move universities and they evaluate your credits and if they are up to par, you don't have to retake them and they count towards your degree. 

Only you can't carry college credits to university...it has to be college to another college and university to another university.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, delightful said:

Herd your imagination back into your head! LOL! I said I wouldn't write 'those' scenes because we have a lot of younger members here. It will just be cute and fluffy... and imaginative... you can fill in the blanks.. I suppose. FINE, let your imagination run wild! LOL!

"I'm okay, this much I can do. It can't compare to what you gave me last night."

OMG!!!!!! P' @delightful you're teasing my already disturbed and crazy imagination HAHAHAHAHA let's talk in private can we? HAHAHAHA

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, delightful said:

oh dear...oh dear... @delightful you really are such a great tease. My imagination's running so wild now... I can't wait to read the entirety if this fanfic of yours. When is it coming out? And as always, thanks a bunch for filling out the void that the 30-day period of no airing of the series is living us. Is salute our Thai friends for their love and dedication to the King and to the Royal Family. I do feel your loss as well as the love that you have for the King. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, delightful said:

* I also wanted everyone to see some of the rituals/traditions that Thailand also follows at funerals, especially for our beloved King. I have never gotten a chance to see a funeral this extraordinary and I hope to not see one like this for a VERY long time. Watching this makes me think of world history, how the Europeans were trying to invade uneducated/barbaric Thailand. I'm sure their ambassadors were shocked to come into Thailand and see the customs and traditions and how well developed Thai people were. A little note to add, everyone at that funeral are people of high social status, be it because of their work or their blood connections to the royal family. Normal citizens are not allowed into the actual funeral hall, the government/palace has set up locations for citizens to go and pay their respects.

Spoiler

Thank you for sharing that video. I'm always interested in learning more about other cultures. 

I saw Oaujun's IG post this morning and was going to share it here but forgot too. My heart goes out to him, and you, and everyone from Thailand 

b6fc3d09fb4731b7d0079fa5dce582a4.png

1 hour ago, Leon Percivall said:

I found a cool site that focuses specifically giving content for on BL dramas and movies. It has all the popular shows like Sotus and Make it right. its called Leading Movie. I started watching "I like you, you know that?" I'm really enjoying it at the moment. Please take a moment to have a look. You wont be disappointed :)  I shared my discovery because I like this awesome community

Thanks for sharing this link! I hadn't heard of that place before :) 

1 hour ago, Jay BudLight said:

Clearly, SingTo is such the lord of "OFF KEY" singing LOL :wub:

:joy: :joy:

I guess I shouldn't laugh though considering the fact that he's much better than me :sweatingbullets:

50 minutes ago, momobae said:

Alright, so I'm posting a Sotus/MIR parody using the song from the MIR opening because I love it so much :wub:  I'm not very experienced making these things so if you have any suggestions please leave me a comment! (Also I know that there is a weird cut right after Fi I hate it too, I just don't know how to fix it lol) 

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4xoofy_sotus-mir-op-parody_tv

Password: Momobae

Thanks for sharing this :) I love that song ^^

48 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ahhh can't wait for this ff! Thanks so much for writing them! :) ...and I definitely wouldn't be opposed to you writing 'those' scenes if you wanted to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...actually I'd encourage you to 555 

...actually in most of my BL/yaoi chats I'm usually one of the older ones (I'm 22 soon to be 23) so this place (as far as I know) seems to have more of a variety of ages... I'm used to being considered a grandma on the Internet :sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

By the way @delightful, I, too, am a huge Lovesick and PhuNoh fan and will always be. I wanna share to you a FanFic that I've encountered before but unfortunately the page is no longer active. I'm not sure if you've come across this. Good thing i downloaded it last year. 

Spoiler

Trouble This Way Comes Chapter 1 

“Noh, hey Noh! Wait up!” I turned around at the sound of my boyfriend calling my name. I flashed him a smile as he jogged up to me. Good God the man was absolutely gorgeous! (If I do say so myself!) And he was MY boyfriend. That’s right. ME. Noh..had the most wanted boy on 2 school campuses! Student Council Secretary Phun Phumipat. I blushed as he gently swept his hand over my head in a warm greeting. He grinned when he saw the blush crawl across my face. He loved to tease me like this! Phun knew how easily embarrassed I am, I was still not used to the fact that I was in a relationship with him..that he was my boyfriend. Even though our whole school already knew of our relationship, these sweet gentle gestures that Phun always did for me never failed to bring a blush to my face. From buying my lunch, to carrying my tray, to leaving me sappy little love notes in my homework (which I of course keep each and every one!) to popping his head into the music room (which I am the president of!) just to say I miss you! Phun is by far, the best boyfriend on the planet! He never fails to tell me how much he loves me, how much I mean to him. How happy he is when he is with me.

“Hey Phun! What are you doing down here? I thought you had student council work to
do?” Phun was suppose to pick me at 6pm outside my clubroom..we were going to go to Siam for dinner and then we were suppose the go back to Phuns house to work on homework. Yeah, that’s right, homework. Don’t snicker like that..I’m serious!

“Silly boy!” Phun grinned at me and grabbed my hand to hold my watch in front of my face. Looking at the numbers I realized it WAS 6pm! DAMN! Where did the time go? Taking my hand away from my face but slipping his hand into mine and lacing his fingers through mine Phun spoke.

“Still not done, Noh? That’s OK! Go ahead and finish up whatever you need to do. I’ll just hang out here and wait for you.” richard simmons, could he be any more perfect? I felt my insides melt just a little as that feeling that Phun always seem to evoke inside me. I wanted to kiss him...but I didn’t dare. We were still in school and I didn’t have the guts to do something so forward at school. Even though our friends and classmates all knew of our relationship, I wasn’t too keen on them SEEING that part of our relationship! Some things I just wanted to keep for us, but the second we are alone..his lips are MINE!

Just thinking about kissing Phun made my lips tingle. The blush deepened across my cheeks as Phun turned his gaze to my face. I stared back at him and I watched as the desire and love filled his warm brown eyes. My tongue peeked out to wet my suddenly parched lips. I heard Phun groan softly as my tongue played peek a boo and he pulled me slightly towards his body.

“richard simmons Noh, don’t look at me like that unless you want to kiss you senseless in the middle of this hallway in front of your club room!” The look in Phuns eyes were giving me a warning..and it took everything I had to back away from him before he could make good on this threat. Don’t ever say that I don’t have self restraint!

“Just let me give this folder back to Per and tell Ohm that I’m leaving.” I took a deep breath to get my body back under control. I tried to pull my hand out of Phuns but his grip tightened. OK..whatever. I’ll let you have this one. I knew that my club members were going to tease me mercilessly when they saw us holding hands...but at that moment it felt too good to be connected to Phun, even if it’s just holding his hand! I walked into the room behind Phun. Ohm was the first to notice and he pounced...fast!

“WOAH..holding hands! How cuuute is that! When do we get to see you kiss him Phun?” My face went from a pink to red at Ohms words.

“richard simmons you, man...why do you want to know what we do so bad? I don’t ask what you and nong Mic get up to, do I?” I couldn’t help but get a little defensive. Phun just laughed at Ohm as he let go of my hand so I could finish up my responsibilities to the club. God damn traitor, he is! I tossed the file in my hand in front of Per and started over to the couch to retrieve my belongings when Per joined in with Ohm.

“Aw, man! Don’t be stupid! Noh would never allowed Phun to kiss him in public like that...and if Phun wants MORE than kisses behind closed doors, he better keep our president happy in public!” OK that was TOO far, assholes! I turned around to put a stop to their talk when I found my boyfriend fist bumping Per in agreement! Oi, mother richard simmons! That’s it, you’re cut off tonight!

I held up both middle fingers and showed them to everyone in the room! I had a deep scowl on my face. Dammit, I was pissed! Evidently my irritation didn’t come through well enough because all my actions got in response was alot of laughter. FUCKERS! Phun slowly started to make his way over to me and pulled me into a loose hug. I struggled in his arms as my club members started catcalling and whooping it up at his behavior.

“Oh Noh, you are so precious and so richard simmons cute! Do you know how much I love you?” I heard Phuns soft words whispered in my ear. richard simmons! Don’t try to butter me up now! This is YOUR fault!

I took my revenge on Phun as I was pulling out of his hug. As I turned my body back to the couch to grab my bag, I let my fingers “accidently” brush up against the front of Phuns blue school shorts. With my back towards the rest of my classmates, I let a grin spread across my lips when I heard Phuns harshly sucked in air! HA! Paybacks you richard simmons!

“Ready to go or what?” I turned to question my boyfriend who seemed to be frozen in his spot. As I started to walk away, his hand shot out to grab me around the wrist. He pulled me against his body and I heard his harsh whisper.

“That was a dirty dirty play, and you are going to pay for it later..I promise you!” He reached down to take my bag out of my hands and once more interlaced our fingers. He walked me out the door to the hoots and hollers of my rowdy club members! Crap..maybe I pushed him too far? Phun walked me briskly down the hallway to the bathroom. He pulled me inside and no sooner had the door closed that I found my back pressed up against the cold metal with Phuns warm body pressed against my front.
Phun lunged at me like he was a starving animal to engage me in a bruising kiss. It all happened so fast that I couldn’t process it, all I could do is moan in pleasure and wrap my arms around his neck. Phuns kiss turned even more demanding. His tongue pushed past my lips to play with mine. He licked my tongue over and over and while his hands cupped my face. He left my lips to kiss his way over my jaw to my ear. I shivered when he nipped my earlobe. richard simmons, that felt amazing!

“Phun..” I moaned his name as I pulled him closer to me. His hands started roaming over my upper chest. He tweaked my nipple through my school shirt, causing me to buck my hips. He pressed his firm thigh between my legs and I bucked my hips again as I felt the pressure and friction against my aching erection! Son of a richard simmons! I was throbbing in my shorts, and I could feel Phun just as hard against my hip. One of my hands traveled up towards Phun hair so I could run my fingers through it. He had the softest hair and it felt so silky as it slipped through my fingers. My other had moved to rest on Phuns hip, so I could help guide his movements as he started to thrust against me gently. richard simmons, the friction felt fantastic! I moaned again as I started to thrust against him.

“Noh, richard simmons Noh, you feel so richard simmons good!” I pulled Phuns mouth back to my own as me hand went from his hip to his throbbing erection. Phun let out a loud groan that got lost in my mouth. I palmed his richard simmons through his shorts while his hands descended to my belt. He made quick work of my belt and went to work on the button and zipper. Finally getting all three undone he shoved his hand down my shorts to wrap his hand around my leaking richard simmons and started to jerk me off in a slow rhythm.

Desperate to get at his skin, I attacked Phuns belt and shorts with aggression. Phun continued to richard simmons my mouth with his tongue at the same pace his hand was giving my richard simmons such intense pleasure. Finally winning the battle against his school shorts I was just about to shove my hands down them to return the favor when Phun suddenly tore his hands away from my richard simmons, gripped both my upper biceps and flipped me around against the door! richard simmons! My head felt dizzy by the sudden motion!

Phun pressed himself against my back and thrust his hard richard simmons against my richard simmons. OH! That felt good! I pressed my palms flat against the door to get leverage to push back against him. He covered both my hands with his own and held me against the door. I was helpless against his strength and richard simmons if that didn’t turn me on even more!

“Phun! richard simmons Phun...” I pressed my hips against his as he continued to thrust against my richard simmons. This was getting serious and despite the fog in my brain, I was starting to get a little concerned about the real possibility of coming in my pants. Phun had his mouth all over my neck as he kissed and nipped from one side to the other. I tilted my head to give him more room to molest my neck. Phun found a particularly sensitive spot just below my ear and I cried out his name as I thrust my richard simmons back against his richard simmons..HARD! Phun moaned low in his throat.

“Noh, baby...Tell me no. You have to make me stop because I can’t stop myself. Tell me no or I’m going to take you right here in this richard simmons bathroom!” I heard Phuns whispered plea. He sounded desperate. I worked a hand free from his and reached down to hold his hip. I used my hold to pull him close to me. I could feel the throbbing of his richard simmons. He felt so hard, so long...I knew just how perfect he would fill me up if I asked. Why would I want to say no? I help his hip still as I rubbed my richard simmons against him. Phun groaned again and I felt his body shake as a tremor went through his limbs.

“Phun...” Before I could give him an answer my stomach gave a long loud growl. I groaned in embarrassment as Phun pulled away slightly. I felt his body shaking in laughter as he turned me once more so he could see my face. I knew I was beat red..I could feel the heat coming off my cheeks! Talk about a mood killer!

“I guess we should get going so I can feed you some dinner?” Phun asked me around his soft giggles. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole! I had never been so embarrassed in my life...richard simmons blocked by my OWN stomach?! That’s a new one, even for me!

“richard simmons Noh, you are so damn adorable when you are embarrassed!” Phun leaned in to kiss me gently and pulled away before the kiss could heat up. He reached down to my shorts and did up the button and zipper. I groaned when his hand brushed against my still hard and now aching richard simmons! Phuns eyes flashed with passion before he cupped me briefly in his palm.

“Later, Noh. I promise you, later! After we get back to my house I am going to make love to you till you can’t see straight!” Phun leaned in and gave a short fierce kiss before releasing me all together and slowly backing away. I leaned against the door while I buckled my belt and watched as Phun made several adjustments to his own groin as he zipped up his shorts.

After Phun was once again the put together student council secretary he looked at me still leaning against the door of the bathroom. He stalked up to me with intent. He kissed me deeply one last time before pulling away completely. He looked at me with eyes that were promising me a night full of love and passion. Oh, I couldn’t wait...and neither could my stomach because it once again started to growl in hunger. Laughing at me once more Phun pulled me out of the bathroom and towards the front of the school. We crawled into the back of a blue cab and Phun gave the driver our destination. We sat together quietly talking about our day and listening to the music the driver had on the radio. Phuns hand was laying on the plastic seat between us and making sure the driver wasn’t paying any attention to us, I reached over and place my hand over Phuns.

Phun was in the middle of a sentence when I did it and he abruptly stopped talking. He stared at me with a stunned expression on his face. If something so simple could get such a strong reaction, then perhaps I don’t initiate physical contact with Phun enough. With a blush on my smooth white skin I shyly looked over at Phun. He flipped his hand over so that we were palm to palm. I felt him tracing a pattern into my palm with his fingertip..wait that wasn’t a pattern, it was words! I love you. He wrote the same phrase over and over against my palm the entire trip to the mall. Gazing out the window, the smile never left my face as I soaked up Phuns message. 

• Like 8

Guest delightful
1 hour ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you for sharing that video. I'm always interested in learning more about other cultures. 

I saw Oaujun's IG post this morning and was going to share it here but forgot too. My heart goes out to him, and you, and everyone from Thai

Thanks for sharing this link! I hadn't heard of that place before :) 

:joy: :joy:

I guess I shouldn't laugh though considering the fact that he's much better than me :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for sharing this :) I love that song ^^

Ahhh can't wait for this ff! Thanks so much for writing them! :) ...and I definitely wouldn't be opposed to you writing 'those' scenes if you wanted to ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ...actually I'd encourage you to 555 

...actually in most of my BL/yaoi chats I'm usually one of the older ones (I'm 22 soon to be 23) so this place (as far as I know) seems to have more of a variety of ages... I'm used to being considered a grandma on the Internet :sweatingbullets:

Actually, I just finished it. I'm editing it and will post in about an hour. It's not perverted... I can't write those things knowing we have 16 year olds here. Sorry.. you'll have to use your imaginations. LOL!

52 minutes ago, psyc123 said:

By the way @delightful, I, too, am a huge Lovesick and PhuNoh fan and will always be. I wanna share to you a FanFic that I've encountered before but unfortunately the page is no longer active. I'm not sure if you've come across this. Good thing i downloaded it last year. 

Reveal hidden contents

Trouble This Way Comes Chapter 1 

“Noh, hey Noh! Wait up!” I turned around at the sound of my boyfriend calling my name. I flashed him a smile as he jogged up to me. Good God the man was absolutely gorgeous! (If I do say so myself!) And he was MY boyfriend. That’s right. ME. Noh..had the most wanted boy on 2 school campuses! Student Council Secretary Phun Phumipat. I blushed as he gently swept his hand over my head in a warm greeting. He grinned when he saw the blush crawl across my face. He loved to tease me like this! Phun knew how easily embarrassed I am, I was still not used to the fact that I was in a relationship with him..that he was my boyfriend. Even though our whole school already knew of our relationship, these sweet gentle gestures that Phun always did for me never failed to bring a blush to my face. From buying my lunch, to carrying my tray, to leaving me sappy little love notes in my homework (which I of course keep each and every one!) to popping his head into the music room (which I am the president of!) just to say I miss you! Phun is by far, the best boyfriend on the planet! He never fails to tell me how much he loves me, how much I mean to him. How happy he is when he is with me.

“Hey Phun! What are you doing down here? I thought you had student council work to
do?” Phun was suppose to pick me at 6pm outside my clubroom..we were going to go to Siam for dinner and then we were suppose the go back to Phuns house to work on homework. Yeah, that’s right, homework. Don’t snicker like that..I’m serious!

“Silly boy!” Phun grinned at me and grabbed my hand to hold my watch in front of my face. Looking at the numbers I realized it WAS 6pm! DAMN! Where did the time go? Taking my hand away from my face but slipping his hand into mine and lacing his fingers through mine Phun spoke.

“Still not done, Noh? That’s OK! Go ahead and finish up whatever you need to do. I’ll just hang out here and wait for you.” richard simmons, could he be any more perfect? I felt my insides melt just a little as that feeling that Phun always seem to evoke inside me. I wanted to kiss him...but I didn’t dare. We were still in school and I didn’t have the guts to do something so forward at school. Even though our friends and classmates all knew of our relationship, I wasn’t too keen on them SEEING that part of our relationship! Some things I just wanted to keep for us, but the second we are alone..his lips are MINE!

Just thinking about kissing Phun made my lips tingle. The blush deepened across my cheeks as Phun turned his gaze to my face. I stared back at him and I watched as the desire and love filled his warm brown eyes. My tongue peeked out to wet my suddenly parched lips. I heard Phun groan softly as my tongue played peek a boo and he pulled me slightly towards his body.

“richard simmons Noh, don’t look at me like that unless you want to kiss you senseless in the middle of this hallway in front of your club room!” The look in Phuns eyes were giving me a warning..and it took everything I had to back away from him before he could make good on this threat. Don’t ever say that I don’t have self restraint!

“Just let me give this folder back to Per and tell Ohm that I’m leaving.” I took a deep breath to get my body back under control. I tried to pull my hand out of Phuns but his grip tightened. OK..whatever. I’ll let you have this one. I knew that my club members were going to tease me mercilessly when they saw us holding hands...but at that moment it felt too good to be connected to Phun, even if it’s just holding his hand! I walked into the room behind Phun. Ohm was the first to notice and he pounced...fast!

“WOAH..holding hands! How cuuute is that! When do we get to see you kiss him Phun?” My face went from a pink to red at Ohms words.

“richard simmons you, man...why do you want to know what we do so bad? I don’t ask what you and nong Mic get up to, do I?” I couldn’t help but get a little defensive. Phun just laughed at Ohm as he let go of my hand so I could finish up my responsibilities to the club. God damn traitor, he is! I tossed the file in my hand in front of Per and started over to the couch to retrieve my belongings when Per joined in with Ohm.

“Aw, man! Don’t be stupid! Noh would never allowed Phun to kiss him in public like that...and if Phun wants MORE than kisses behind closed doors, he better keep our president happy in public!” OK that was TOO far, assholes! I turned around to put a stop to their talk when I found my boyfriend fist bumping Per in agreement! Oi, mother richard simmons! That’s it, you’re cut off tonight!

I held up both middle fingers and showed them to everyone in the room! I had a deep scowl on my face. Dammit, I was pissed! Evidently my irritation didn’t come through well enough because all my actions got in response was alot of laughter. FUCKERS! Phun slowly started to make his way over to me and pulled me into a loose hug. I struggled in his arms as my club members started catcalling and whooping it up at his behavior.

“Oh Noh, you are so precious and so richard simmons cute! Do you know how much I love you?” I heard Phuns soft words whispered in my ear. richard simmons! Don’t try to butter me up now! This is YOUR fault!

I took my revenge on Phun as I was pulling out of his hug. As I turned my body back to the couch to grab my bag, I let my fingers “accidently” brush up against the front of Phuns blue school shorts. With my back towards the rest of my classmates, I let a grin spread across my lips when I heard Phuns harshly sucked in air! HA! Paybacks you richard simmons!

“Ready to go or what?” I turned to question my boyfriend who seemed to be frozen in his spot. As I started to walk away, his hand shot out to grab me around the wrist. He pulled me against his body and I heard his harsh whisper.

“That was a dirty dirty play, and you are going to pay for it later..I promise you!” He reached down to take my bag out of my hands and once more interlaced our fingers. He walked me out the door to the hoots and hollers of my rowdy club members! Crap..maybe I pushed him too far? Phun walked me briskly down the hallway to the bathroom. He pulled me inside and no sooner had the door closed that I found my back pressed up against the cold metal with Phuns warm body pressed against my front.
Phun lunged at me like he was a starving animal to engage me in a bruising kiss. It all happened so fast that I couldn’t process it, all I could do is moan in pleasure and wrap my arms around his neck. Phuns kiss turned even more demanding. His tongue pushed past my lips to play with mine. He licked my tongue over and over and while his hands cupped my face. He left my lips to kiss his way over my jaw to my ear. I shivered when he nipped my earlobe. richard simmons, that felt amazing!

“Phun..” I moaned his name as I pulled him closer to me. His hands started roaming over my upper chest. He tweaked my nipple through my school shirt, causing me to buck my hips. He pressed his firm thigh between my legs and I bucked my hips again as I felt the pressure and friction against my aching erection! Son of a richard simmons! I was throbbing in my shorts, and I could feel Phun just as hard against my hip. One of my hands traveled up towards Phun hair so I could run my fingers through it. He had the softest hair and it felt so silky as it slipped through my fingers. My other had moved to rest on Phuns hip, so I could help guide his movements as he started to thrust against me gently. richard simmons, the friction felt fantastic! I moaned again as I started to thrust against him.

“Noh, richard simmons Noh, you feel so richard simmons good!” I pulled Phuns mouth back to my own as me hand went from his hip to his throbbing erection. Phun let out a loud groan that got lost in my mouth. I palmed his richard simmons through his shorts while his hands descended to my belt. He made quick work of my belt and went to work on the button and zipper. Finally getting all three undone he shoved his hand down my shorts to wrap his hand around my leaking richard simmons and started to jerk me off in a slow rhythm.

Desperate to get at his skin, I attacked Phuns belt and shorts with aggression. Phun continued to richard simmons my mouth with his tongue at the same pace his hand was giving my richard simmons such intense pleasure. Finally winning the battle against his school shorts I was just about to shove my hands down them to return the favor when Phun suddenly tore his hands away from my richard simmons, gripped both my upper biceps and flipped me around against the door! richard simmons! My head felt dizzy by the sudden motion!

Phun pressed himself against my back and thrust his hard richard simmons against my richard simmons. OH! That felt good! I pressed my palms flat against the door to get leverage to push back against him. He covered both my hands with his own and held me against the door. I was helpless against his strength and richard simmons if that didn’t turn me on even more!

“Phun! richard simmons Phun...” I pressed my hips against his as he continued to thrust against my richard simmons. This was getting serious and despite the fog in my brain, I was starting to get a little concerned about the real possibility of coming in my pants. Phun had his mouth all over my neck as he kissed and nipped from one side to the other. I tilted my head to give him more room to molest my neck. Phun found a particularly sensitive spot just below my ear and I cried out his name as I thrust my richard simmons back against his richard simmons..HARD! Phun moaned low in his throat.

“Noh, baby...Tell me no. You have to make me stop because I can’t stop myself. Tell me no or I’m going to take you right here in this richard simmons bathroom!” I heard Phuns whispered plea. He sounded desperate. I worked a hand free from his and reached down to hold his hip. I used my hold to pull him close to me. I could feel the throbbing of his richard simmons. He felt so hard, so long...I knew just how perfect he would fill me up if I asked. Why would I want to say no? I help his hip still as I rubbed my richard simmons against him. Phun groaned again and I felt his body shake as a tremor went through his limbs.

“Phun...” Before I could give him an answer my stomach gave a long loud growl. I groaned in embarrassment as Phun pulled away slightly. I felt his body shaking in laughter as he turned me once more so he could see my face. I knew I was beat red..I could feel the heat coming off my cheeks! Talk about a mood killer!

“I guess we should get going so I can feed you some dinner?” Phun asked me around his soft giggles. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me whole! I had never been so embarrassed in my life...richard simmons blocked by my OWN stomach?! That’s a new one, even for me!

“richard simmons Noh, you are so damn adorable when you are embarrassed!” Phun leaned in to kiss me gently and pulled away before the kiss could heat up. He reached down to my shorts and did up the button and zipper. I groaned when his hand brushed against my still hard and now aching richard simmons! Phuns eyes flashed with passion before he cupped me briefly in his palm.

“Later, Noh. I promise you, later! After we get back to my house I am going to make love to you till you can’t see straight!” Phun leaned in and gave a short fierce kiss before releasing me all together and slowly backing away. I leaned against the door while I buckled my belt and watched as Phun made several adjustments to his own groin as he zipped up his shorts.

After Phun was once again the put together student council secretary he looked at me still leaning against the door of the bathroom. He stalked up to me with intent. He kissed me deeply one last time before pulling away completely. He looked at me with eyes that were promising me a night full of love and passion. Oh, I couldn’t wait...and neither could my stomach because it once again started to growl in hunger. Laughing at me once more Phun pulled me out of the bathroom and towards the front of the school. We crawled into the back of a blue cab and Phun gave the driver our destination. We sat together quietly talking about our day and listening to the music the driver had on the radio. Phuns hand was laying on the plastic seat between us and making sure the driver wasn’t paying any attention to us, I reached over and place my hand over Phuns.

Phun was in the middle of a sentence when I did it and he abruptly stopped talking. He stared at me with a stunned expression on his face. If something so simple could get such a strong reaction, then perhaps I don’t initiate physical contact with Phun enough. With a blush on my smooth white skin I shyly looked over at Phun. He flipped his hand over so that we were palm to palm. I felt him tracing a pattern into my palm with his fingertip..wait that wasn’t a pattern, it was words! I love you. He wrote the same phrase over and over against my palm the entire trip to the mall. Gazing out the window, the smile never left my face as I soaked up Phuns message. 

OMG OMG OMG

and it says chapter 1?? Please pm the rest if you have it :dizzy: lol all those richard simmons though... 

but actually>>

get_zpsf7fgfje4.gif

*picks self off of floor* *still nosebleeding*

Thank you so much for sharing this @psyc123

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Jay BudLight said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe You can ask SingTo to join you to a TV Show called "I can see your voice Thailand". You both will be very famous LOL :lol:

And Oh Oh... Also ask Jan PloyChompoo (Who plays Plae-Pai-Lin) as well LOL

:joy: lol we would be so loved. Actually he's so cute and she's so pretty that no one would care :wub:

4 minutes ago, delightful said:

Actually, I just finished it. I'm editing it and will post in about an hour. It's not perverted... I can't write those things knowing we have 16 year olds here. Sorry.. you'll have to use your imaginations. LOL!

Haha no problem I can do that :lol: Thank you for writing it :heart: I love cute stuff too :) 

• Like 2