[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Ok so skipping all the drama happening here currently and sticking to the thread topic MY GOD THIS EPISODE HAS ME REPLAYING BITA OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! The drinking in the room bit had me saying to myself that the Star and the Moon both prefer their own genders and it would be so nice if Kongpope follows Plae and confesses too (that's he's totally crushing on a guy). Would save us a lot of heartache and would let Em move in and do his thing. 

Aaaaaaaaaand then Arthit walks in and walks out and Kongpope jumps over everything and runs after him and all I'm thinking is 'D a m n he jumps like a giselle":D

/I'm high on feels right now/:wub:

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, ikkiek said:

Translation : @kristtps

I was entrusted the geer, he is the real deal lol#SotusTheSeries #Mr.Devil Haze and Mr.first year @stijnx_maya

Translation : @stjinx_maya

@kanfina : I'm going to eat.

Translation : @LoveYoon2U

@kristtps @stjinx_maya อยู่ด้วยกันป่ะเนี่ยยย ??  / Are you together?? 

@kristtps

@LoveYoon2U @stjinx_maya Yeah lol pic.twitter.com/SnWQfJUFoe

cool :D thanks...

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

And You're NO authority to lead the "everything is so offensive" club. 

People aren't insensitive. YOU are oversensitive. You take offense in every little thing. Those caps are for emphasis. To emphasize my point. Wow even in capitalized letters, you take offense. 

What's laughable are people like you who think everyone and everything is against them. 

We did drop the discussion but you had to open it up again with your shallow offensive babbling. 

Why so much hostility? Oh so you have the exclusivity of telling well-know facts but my pov is "babbling"? You've had your say on this subject, then I gave my opinion but you had to answer aggressively to basically ask me (and others who might want to answer) to shut up because I don't share your point of view. And I'm the one taking offense and feeling persecuted? Lol. Don't you know caps on internet means screaming/angry? It's a common internet rules. Who is being oversensitive here?

Anyway, let's agree we disagree about anything and let's not talk to each other... ever.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, amandine said:

Anyway, let's agree we disagree about anything and let's not talk to each other... ever.

This is something we can agree on. and yeah, I've lost my interest. Can't really see the point in arguing with a stranger over the internet. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, amandine said:

Why so much hostility? Oh so you have the exclusivity of telling well-know facts but my pov is "babbling"? You've had your say on this subject, then I gave my opinion but you had to answer aggressively to basically ask me (and others who might want to answer) to shut up because I don't share your point of view. And I'm the one taking offense and feeling persecuted? Lol. Don't you know caps on internet means screaming/angry? It's a common internet rules. Who is being oversensitive here?

11 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

@amandine

We're obviously not going to agree. Let's just agree to disagree. Let's drop it before we get banned or something. 

On topic: 

gonna make a collage of oajun's abs :wub:

Yes, let's do that.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, shivyn01 said:

When Arthit says, "Go away from my face," my heart hurts!!!!!!!:tears::tears::tears:

Nooooooooooooooo Kongpop's expression, ".....means you don't respect us" my heaaaaaaaaaart!!!!:bawling::bawling:

That part really hurt.. so damn hurt especially looking at Kongpop's face

• Like 5

15 hours ago, yana2407 said:

Ok newwie in Kiss the series is a little different..but he is a very good supporting! U can either watch from beginning or jump to epi 13, where things get very interesting for his character in the series!! Too much cutenest! I watch the series bcoz of newwie thou...let me know after you watch it ok! 

And i agree with u! I wld totally like to have friend like Em..and May is perfect form him..remember the 1st epi when he did the little dance with May! So cute! n yes i notice your profile pic! XD 

i really cant wait for the scene where Em asked Kong whether he has someone he likes..n Kong asked him to ask the person whether she likes him back or not...i think i saw it in trailer. :) 

I know! He was sooooo cute when he tried to dance with May. Haha! And yes, I've also seen that conversation with Kong somewhere. Guess it will happen soon when Arthit and Kong start avoiding each other :) 

• Like 6

Spoiler

cvg.png

cv8.png

Krist has the rest of time teasing P'Singto. LMAO

/Singto has mentioned that he is not good in Math, so Krist might have more reasonable topics to talk with P'Singto.

:smirk:

EDIT : I save same pic and uploading it -> delete the same pic, hehe

Edited by ikkiek
  • Like 18

The long haired friend is annoying with his ideas but they're uni students. Just out of highschool.  Can't expect too much maturity I guess. I'm sure we all did silly things while in University. I know I did. 

And Kongpope asking for forgiveness before climbing on  (good lord that sounds dirty) 

And then at the beach. There's fairy lights and it's dark and they're by their lonesome and I'm getting these romantic feels but

"If you know what you're doing is going to upset me, then why are you doing it?"

There goes my heart again. It effin huuuuuuuuuurts!!!!! And Kongpope being unable to reply and the way he plays with his thumb AND ARTHIT WALKS AWAY and I want to cry with Kongpope but Arthit comes back!!!!!!!!!!! I want to sing and dance  <-- yes I'm THAT happy! !! 

Thank you for the subs! !!! I can't hold myself right now!! Why is Saturday so far away!! Why is there only one episode! ! Why is there so many languages that I can't read the novel?!! What is life any more! !!!

• Like 11

Let me spread some SOTUS love with all the lovely people here who have helped make this thread my second home over the past... wait... has it already been over a month?? Wow time flies! And all the new ppl here too! Everyone please feel welcome and loved <3

Anyways >> *goes to retrieve cute happy SOTUS pics*

Spoiler

Oh and did someone say OAUJUN ABS COLLAGE?????????????????? oh it's you @MaguStrates :) That is an excellent idea! Please do :D

• Like 18