[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@delightfulthanks so much for making the translation for their gmm live. 

"In the story, we kissed until our lips were soaked." OMG!!!! :blink::w00t:

Plus, I had to make a new account. I can't quote or post anything on my previous account because the post and quote button didn't show up. Frustrating! But it's ok. For this thread, SOTUS and my fellow fangirls, I am willing to make new account over and over again. :D

p.s. If anyone knows what I can do to make my old account come back to normal, do tell me. Pretty please.

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

As much as I'd like to save all that compliment for myself.. the reason I'm up at 3AM.. well, I got up at 2AM actually... is because I went to bed right after my friend left at 7pm. So after sleeping for 7 hours I just automatically got up, I usually don't sleep more than that. And now I've had my breakfast (instant noodle with tons of veges at 4AM) and now I'm going to go back to translating.

I really don't want this episode to end. It's so good! And next week's preview!!! OMG!! The gear! The gear! Arthit looking all flustered because he thought Kongpope doesn't want to be his 'junior' anymore. HAHAHAHA*evil laugh* HE'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR JUNIOR! THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA *end evil laugh*

You know how Arthit can't understand his own feelings? Well... this is Noh sitting on his couch in the band room trying to tell Arthit what his feelings are.

A: N'Noh, I don't know what this feeling is..  have you ever experienced it?

N: Let me see... P'Arthit, is it like diarrhea?

A: Huh? *widens eyes*

N: You know, when you try to hold your  s h i t  in because you want to continue playing your video games, but  s h i t  is always  s h i t, it's going to come out, right? So your feelings for P'Kongpope is like that, you want to hold it in but it slowly seeps out a little at a time. At first it's small like farting, you don't think it's a big deal but your friends can smell it so they know something is up. That's when they start to tease you or give you guys nicknames, in your case Evil Senior and Mr. First Year or 0062.

A: *mouth gaping open in disbelief*

N: Then the hardest part comes, you now know that other people are sensing it, so you try harder to keep it in, like you tighten your  a s s hole really tight just like how you push P'Kongpope away at first. Then... when you think that    s h  i t  has settled down and you're safe... BOOM! It hits you hard! And it threatens your tightened  a s s hole! Just like how you're going to realize that your world is messed up without P'Kongpope, it'll hit you hard! Then finally, you have to accept the truth. You have to let that  s h i t out, just like how you're going to have that bridge scene.

A: .................. Are... you... predicting my future? *confused face*

N: Heeheehee.. Just know that P'Arthit's life is going to be  f u c ked up from now on if you keep hiding your feelings. I know.. I've been there. :blink:

A: You really know a lot about richard simmons, have you tighten yours recently? 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA my god i'm such a dirty person HAHAHA

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

As much as I'd like to save all that compliment for myself.. the reason I'm up at 3AM.. well, I got up at 2AM actually... is because I went to bed right after my friend left at 7pm. So after sleeping for 7 hours I just automatically got up, I usually don't sleep more than that. And now I've had my breakfast (instant noodle with tons of veges at 4AM) and now I'm going to go back to translating.

I really don't want this episode to end. It's so good! And next week's preview!!! OMG!! The gear! The gear! Arthit looking all flustered because he thought Kongpope doesn't want to be his 'junior' anymore. HAHAHAHA*evil laugh* HE'LL BE MORE THAN YOUR JUNIOR! THAT'S WHAT HE'S SAYING!!! HAHAHAHHAHAAAAA *end evil laugh*

You know how Arthit can't understand his own feelings? Well... this is Noh sitting on his couch in the band room trying to tell Arthit what his feelings are.

N: You know, when you try to hold your  s h i t  in because you want to continue playing your video games, but  s h i t  is always  s h i t, it's going to come out, right? So your feelings for P'Kongpope is like that, you want to hold it in but it slowly seeps out a little at a time. At first it's small like farting, you don't think it's a big deal but your friends can smell it so they know something is up. That's when they start to tease you or give you guys nicknames, in your case Evil Senior and Mr. First Year or 0062.

N: Then the hardest part comes, you now know that other people are sensing it, so you try harder to keep it in, like you tighten your  a s s hole really tight just like how you push P'Kongpope away at first. Then... when you think that    s h  i t  has settled down and you're safe... BOOM! It hits you hard! And it threatens your tightened  a s s hole! Just like how you're going to realize that your world is messed up without P'Kongpope, it'll hit you hard! Then finally, you have to accept the truth. You have to let that  s h i t out, just like how you're going to have that bridge scene.

N: Heeheehee.. Just know that P'Arthit's life is going to be  f u c ked up from now on if you keep hiding your feelings. I know.. I've been there. :blink:

@delightful  Haha... I think Noh already invade your brain

• Like 5

2 hours ago, delightful said:

So... a little spoiler from the part when they spoke in front of that shop.

K: You're not going to buy pink milk today?
A: The shop was closed.
K: And who else knows that P'Arthit likes to drink pink milk?
A: Why? Are you going to go tell your friends?
K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: No...
K: And does anyone know that you went to cry behind the stands?
A: No one.
K: And who else knows that your nickname is 'Ai'Oon'?
A: Kongpope. If you ever tell anyone these things you'll get it!
K: I won't tell. P'Arthit.
A: Which day are you taking the calculus exam?
K: Wednesday.
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

YOU'RE THE BEST <333 THX

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

LOL is that so? I never noticed it because all my focus are Kong and P'Arthit only :lol:. I should rewatch the trailer again LOL

I think he realized that he fell in love with P'Arthit already since for a long time. he started to have interest to P'Arthit when he peeked him from his window. and when he sang on the stage, he was sure about his feeling to P'Arthit. this is my opinion :rolleyes:

As I know P'Arthit wants to check Kong because he's still worry about Kong's condition after he's "drowning" :D

Oh.. i thought that since the beginning after Kong saw P'Arthit thru the balcony, he knew that he like to tease P'Arthit. But i don't think he realized he fall in love with P'Arthit. I really thought beach scene is the starting moment that Kong realized it.. Please correct me if i'm wrong @delightful

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful it seem you really grasp Noh character fully in that convo with Arthit. I'm so glad you like his character. :)

• Like 5

K: No, I just want to know. So, have you told anyone that you like to drink pink milk?
A: The professor likes to ask about the information under the graph, go read those. :wub:

And this is what Kongpope was thinking when P'Arthit walked away... it's been my signature here for a few weeks now. :wub:

......does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'lovable'? ....does anyone know that P'Arthit is this 'kind'? ....does anyone know besides me? Would it be wrong if I told P'Arthit that .....I don't want anyone else to know this side of you?  -Kongpope [Bittersweet (SOTUS)

And the most important thing to give you all is the download link for the GMM LIVE CHAT!!! https://mega.nz/#!fcsTzARL!8kfKTTVvHFY7b7VL_94SLimQb0MFw9B2AIU1gkCtrbs

** Okay, you guys do not know how cold it is in my room right now! YOU owe me so much for sitting here with my frozen hands trying to type! LOL! I'm too lazy to go turn on the heat.. it's like downstairs.. and I'm like... upstairs.. you know? I need a 'Noh-heater' of my own. Sorry, for the LS reference. LOL!**

I love Kongpop's thought about P'Arthit.. yeah, Kongpop.. it's not wrong at all because P'Arthit is just for you~ :) 

• Like 4

Guest delightful

You guys... for the drowning scene, if you want to know a little more from the book go to page 64 and read my spoiler there. I posted it a long time ago. :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Sorry guys, I'm taking a long time with the translation because I keep on re-playing a lot of the scenes/convo over and over.. not because I didn't hear it or because I need clarification, BUT BECAUSE it's so full of flufffffffff!! I can't move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to bathe myself in this wonderful feeling of Arthit and Kongpope's LOVE!

I'm hungry again.. maybe I'll go eat instant noodles for my 3:50am snack.. :blink:

No worries.. i'd be the same if i was you.. haha fluff is everywhere T_T

• Like 3

On 9/23/2016 at 2:35 PM, delightful said:

Okay, can I just travel thru time and just go watch the beach scene? My heart was hurting, but then.... I get the sweetest outburst from Arthit ever. My head is hurting from all the crazy emotions I'm going thru.

Hide contents

Kongpope is again punished by P'Arthit because he voiced his anger at watching P'Arthit with the girls while he and his guy friends had to do the punishments. P'Arthit orders him to go into the water to cool his head. Kongpope wonders why he is so pissed off at the sight of P'Arthit hanging out with the girls while he was being punished, he should be used to getting punished. But the slightest complaint from his friends sent him over the top and he argued with P'Arthit again. Kongpope walks into the ocean and tells himself that maybe he does need to cool his head as it is all jumbled up inside. The waves cover his head and he just lowers himself down, as he was attempting to come back up he feels a strong grip around him. Then he hears the words

'Kongpope! Don't worry, you're going to be okay. Breathe in and out, did your leg muscles cramp up? Did you get bitten by a jelly fish? Nurse! Go get the nurse!'

It was P'Arthit that dragged him out of the water, his face just full of worry and guilt. He supported Kongpope's head up. 

Kongpope was confused but he was able to reply to him. 'P'Arthit, I'm okay.'

Arthit still with a worried expression argued back, 'What are you saying? I saw you drown!'

'I dove down into the water.' Kongpope replied.

'And why would you do that?!!'

'Well, you told me to go cool my head off that's why I dove in.'

This is where Arthit realizes that it was he himself that jumped to his own conclusion. He did order Kongpope to cool off in the water, but who would of had thought this kid would do it for real? His worried expression turned to anger as he shouted, "Are you crazy? What if I told you to go die, would you go die too?" Those angry words were laced with a ton of emotions that were too confusing for even Kongpope to decipher. And once Arthit was gone, Kongpope's friend rushed over to tell him what it looked like to them. It seemed Kongpope had just disappeared into the water as if he was drowning, and before anyone could say or do anything Arthit was already running into the water going after Kongpope.

Kongpope finally understood something. He didn't know how worried P'Arthit was for him. But for certain, he felt it from Arthit's actions, his words, and most importantly his eyes. 

So now it's Kongpope's turn to search Arthit's eyes! :wub:

I quoted @delightful's post so that we can read it easier without going back to page 64

• Like 19

44 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:
45 minutes ago, delightful said:

I can imagine P'Arthit's face ;) 

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, delightful said:

@delightful let me kiss u firstly *kiss* thank u for ur hard work to translate all of this lovey dovey *finally can say this properly to u*

I really need this scene come real in the series, huwahhh I really miss phunxnoh :(

thanks for ur advice noh :tears:

• Like 3

Yaasss! Thanks for giving us an appetizer while waiting for the main course. This will definitely be satisfying.

• Like 4

When they do another live chat for Krist and Singto, everyone in this thread should go to their chat and ask them to kiss.. :wub:

In the GMM live chat that @delightful translated, Krist was asked how many times they kissed for real. He said it was as many times in the book. How many was it? Are the special chapters counted? :o

gah. only 2 times. tsk. It's impossible they didn't kiss during the bang bang scenes in the missing you special chapters 1 and 2. 

• Like 7

Guest delightful

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys miss out on Plae's confession!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MIND!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys miss out on Plae's confession!?!?!?!??!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MIND!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was that in the novel ? 

• Like 4