[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

@jaelephy I think a saw a post of you talking about Advanced Bravery. Thank you for the intro. I saw it at causatious when i saw the teaser you posted and went looking. I don't know if you know of this but here's the translation of the novel. They update regularly. (Your name ID reminded me of Indian sweet, Jalebi, coz I'm half Indian and my cousins call me cham cham coz I LOVE eating that sweet.)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/81940089-advance-bravery-shi-bu-ke-dang

@dreadaeleonkvothe those .gifs are like a drug that will tide me over until next Saturday. <3

THISSSSS kills me over and over. AHHHHHHH. :blush: I think it also shows that they're getting closer even if Arthit is unaware of it if he's comfortable doing that rather than calling Kong's name and giving him the drink. :wub::wub::wub:   :heart:

Next Saturday seems so far awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. :bawling:

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, gamol88 said:

I would like someone explain me why did they do that like a penitents...

I think rather than penitent, it's more about trust and acceptance by the seniors towards their juniors. That's my two cents anyway, I don't know enough about Thai University subculture to guess more.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

I think rather than penitent, it's more about trust and acceptance by the seniors towards their juniors. That's my two cents anyway, I don't know enough about Thai University subculture to guess more.

Me neither, that system is quite exotic for someone like me who live in the far west hahaha, but well your comment is quite more logic, mostly because at the end of the "road" is the 4th year senior

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

Spoiler

14484653_10154436595851224_7430043613453

Singto is extremely LEAN and SEXY :wub: Torturing my heart with his hot body :wub:

Yes, he is. Yes, he is. *keeps staring* 

ohh Morning :lol: *gets my eyes of hott... I mean Singto* lol

@dreadaeleonkvothe I was talking about that smile yesterday and now you post GIF of exact scene... OMG I LOVE THAT SMILE. Love your GIF's. Keep 'em coming! :lol::wub:

Btw, I forgot to tell yesterday... but while I was watching new episode... I... I :tears: I... forgot to look at abs. OMG But... ok... I saw some photos and juicy GIF's from @dreadaeleonkvothe... everything's fine now. haha

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, cadburygirl said:

@dreadaeleonkvothe those .gifs are like a drug that will tide me over until next Saturday. <3

THISSSSS kills me over and over. AHHHHHHH. :blush: I think it also shows that they're getting closer even if Arthit is unaware of it if he's comfortable doing that rather than calling Kong's name and giving him the drink. :wub:

Yeah that part was so cute!! I saved that clip of Arthit pressing the beer against Kong so that I can go back and watch it over and over and over again :P I was in a rush so I only made 1 gif from that scene, but now I'm realizing that I should have made more :wacko: ...maybe another day ^^

26 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

ohh Morning :lol: *gets my eyes of hott... I mean Singto* lol

@dreadaeleonkvothe I was talking about that smile yesterday and now you post GIF of exact scene... OMG I LOVE THAT SMILE. Love your GIF's. Keep 'em coming! :lol::wub:

Btw, I forgot to tell yesterday... but while I was watching new episode... I... I :tears: I... forgot to look at abs. OMG But... ok... I saw some photos and juicy GIF's from @dreadaeleonkvothe... everything's fine now. haha

Well don't worry because there's lots of Singto abs here for you! :wub::wub: I love that smile too :) Singto has some really great smiles in this series :D And then Krist is just full of cute grumpy faces and flustered faces :wub::wub: I love his cute grumpy and flustered faces so much :3

• Like 6

Guest delightful

So... I had an unexpected 'friend' stay with me yesterday and last night. It was so horrible because I couldn't get on my computer and chat with you guys here! OMG!!!!!! That person just left so now, I'm freeeeeeeee.

Anyways... GMM live chat is encoding right now. I'll get that up when it's done.

SOTUS chapter one is done translating and editing, someone on here PM'ed me to tell me how to 'protect' it so I just asked that person if he/she could just do it if I sent them the file.. waiting for that reply. Sorry guys, I really want this to be safe, I don't want to cause any troubles for Bittersweet or the publishing company so that is why I'm being so picky about this. Plus, it's not a rush as the series is already ahead of my translation of chapter one.

Now!!!!!!! I'm going to go translate EP.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet it was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

2 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi everyone :) I'm back at home now so I'll post this week's gif spam! Here are some of the moments from episode 8 that I captured:

Normally I seem to start these posts with Arthit moments so this time I'll start with Kong! (of course this choice has nothing to do with his shirtlessness in this ep :rolleyes: lol)

That adorable smile :wub: >>
And those abs :phew:
And then some sad/emotional Kong :tears: I know that he hardly moves his face here :sweatingbullets: BUT THAT EXPRESSION ㅠㅠ It gave me so many feels! His cute, sad, puppy-dog eye
Okay now some Arthit :wub: Am I the only one who finds grumpy Arthit expressions cute? >>

Water time! 

So.......

of course I made this >
 Now let's go through the drowning sequence. First Kong being all sad underwater :tears: >>

Arthit off to rescue his hubby :wub:

ARTHIT'S ADORABLE WORRIED/FREAKING OUT EXPRESSIONS :love: ...is it bad that I'm so happy about his panicking face here?
 And then awwweee! the scene where Arthit gives Kong a beer by pressing it up against his head :wub:

Oh ya and this last one too. It's really random. The lights just looked so pretty... I should have just done a screencap instead lol :sweatingbullets:

That's most of them! I really enjoyed episode 8 ^^ Haha I really enjoy each new ep as it comes out xD I can't get enough of SOTUS!

Oh yeah btw, I'm now convinced that that abs pic from Oajun's IG that get reposted on here all the time (you guys probably know the one? with the beige shorts, in the water, and the paint on his face) is from SOTUS :D Way back at episode 1 I saw that pic on his IG and was desperately hoping that it was from SOTUS so that we could see all that in the drama 5555 ...Sadly though, those beautiful abs weren't really showcased in ep 8 ㅠㅠ But I was definitely pleased with those Kong scenes :wub: so I shouldn't be complaining :lol:

:love::love::love:  This post killed me coz I died, bled out from *nosebleed*. This episode, I just can't..... I have no words for it. There's lots of half nekid boys, (Aim/ Emm, Tiw, Kong), P'Arthit in his undershirt, lots of Emo!Kong, I especially LOVE the Jealous!Kong from the water when he saw the girls having fun with HIS P'Arthit and he went to stake his claim coz after this confrontation with Arthit, Arthit went to sit inside rather than have fun with the girls, Mission Accomplished! , his Guilty!Kong face when he was caught with his friends drinking alcohol in their room on a Uni sanctioned outing, His Adorable!Kong face when he met P'Arthit in front of the restaurant, and doing the Tongue!thing and the Biting!Lipsthing whenever he's with His P'Arthit. His Apology!Kong face when he asked for forgiveness when sitting on the beach at night with only His P'Arthit.  :love::love::love:

*dead*

137a1ae5cc988496cb5a852e6e78201b443c127d

Nosebleed .gif courtesy of dreadaeleonkvothe.

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

So... I had an unexpected 'friend' stay with me yesterday and last night. It was so horrible because I couldn't get on my computer and chat with you guys here! OMG!!!!!! That person just left so now, I'm freeeeeeeee.

Anyways... GMM live chat is encoding right now. I'll get that up when it's done.

SOTUS chapter one is done translating and editing, someone on here PM'ed me to tell me how to 'protect' it so I just asked that person if he/she could just do it if I sent them the file.. waiting for that reply. Sorry guys, I really want this to be safe, I don't want to cause any troubles for Bittersweet or the publishing company so that is why I'm being so picky about this. Plus, it's not a rush as the series is already ahead of my translation of chapter one.

Now!!!!!!! I'm going to go translate EP.8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet it was good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Yeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii thank you!!!! You are the best!!!!!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

THANK YOU <3 :) I was just about to go to sleep, but I'm glad I saw this message first ^^ Thank you for translating so many wonderful things for all of us :)

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Jay BudLight said:

14484653_10154436595851224_7430043613453

Singto is extremely LEAN and SEXY :wub: Torturing my heart with his hot body :wub:

My washboard abs brings all the boys to the yard, (especially P'Arthit)
And they're like
It's better than yours,
Damn right,
It's better than yours,
I can teach you,
But I have to charge

I know you want it,
The thing that makes me what the guys go crazy for.
They lose their minds,
The way I wind,
I think it's time

[Chorus x2]
La, la, la, la, la,
Warm it up.
La, la, la, la, la,
The boys are waiting

:love:    :love:  :love:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, gamol88 said:

I would like to know your opinion regarding that topic, I would like to see a bromance between Preem and Wad but only if Preem in the top one hahaha

I would like to see Gunsmile (Prem) being the top too since we have already seen Fluke being the top in my bromance..

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, delightful said:

thanks mate 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, delightful said:

Oh, but you're back now and that's the most important thing!!! Can't wait for all of your translations (but of course I will!), they are always the highlight of my day.

Also, this morning I finally had time to read your fanfic and it was SO GOOD!!! I love everything about it. The pacing is perfect. And it's both sweet and hot and the boys are so in character. You really wrote than beautifully!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!:lol::heart:

• Like 7

9 hours ago, jjong0525 said:

Thanks for sharing it!!!

43 minutes ago, delightful said:

Thank you so much!!!!

You are the best!

Now, I am just waiting and re-watching the raw version of episode 8.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, pluviophilegirl said:

One question, Where was Wad?? Why he didn't join the beach activity??

I was wondering this too!! I was really disappointed that he didn't join :tears: because Wad's character is no longer moody and bratty kid haha so i quite enjoy seeing his cute character now! plus i was also hoping that we'd see more interactions between him and prem in the beach setting!!

• Like 8