[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

12 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure will it be in the series but there is  a sport day for engineer in many universities. Artit challenge freshmen to win everything (again) and if he win he will give Kongpop whatever he asked (sound familiar?) but they couldn't make it so Artit asked Kongpop to go shopping with him (very familiar) and this time they met Preapailin who makes Artit jealous.

I hope they include this chapter to the series. I'm sooo looking forward to see jealous Arthit :w00t: can't wait for it. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Interesting. Would love to see that in the series. Krist playing jealous Arthit would be hot. lol

Can I ask when the sport's day event is chronologically in the novel? 

I'm sorry but this special chapter is in the novel book, not online. I roughly got spoiler from someone also. 

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

maybe he didn't want to...but it looks like he is trying to come back into the industry.

yeah he looks so mysterius. i hope he will make a comeback with major series maybe after he finish his study.

Spoiler

Found this on IG. it has hangul but i dont have any idea what it is lol

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Hide contents

I'm not sure will it be in the series but there is  a sport day for engineer in many universities. Artit challenge freshmen to win everything (again) and if he win he will give Kongpop whatever he asked (sound familiar?) but they couldn't make it so Artit asked Kongpop to go shopping with him (very familiar) and this time they met Preapailin who makes Artit jealous.

So that gonna be their second date? With khong carry popcorn and drink?

Hmmm,, kind a imagine Arthit getting revenge to khongpop, for making him carry khong's shopping bag on their first date.

• Like 2

Guest delightful

Done timing, now it's time to encode. That's what takes the longest...

.Wait, a jealous Arthit?!??!!?!??!! Where?! That would be SO funny to see!

20 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

That's the event called "วิศวะสัมพันธ์" (Visawa-Samphan) or roughly translated as Engineer Games. In faculty of Engineering, there are many departments such IE ( P'Arthit and Khong's major ), Chemical Engineering (Ch.E) (Ward's major) etc. Therefore, the game is competition in various activities such as sport, cheer leading, parade  of different majors in Engineering within the Uni. IE is notorious for the strict style pushing on the freshman. The senior keep pressuring them to win it all. Yet again, Kong raised the question regarding the possibility of 100% win. He always had problem with unreasonable task but when P'Arthit challenged him, he tried his best to get it all. He used all his guts and fight till the end. Right, he didn't make it and event lost the bet. Actually, P'Arthit was soooo worry to see him running around to fulfill his promise. Kong looked so tired since he used all his energy to finish all tasks as the vice president of IE' freshmen. At the end of the day, P'Arthit did wait for Kong in the evening. He didn't bother about win or lose. He said sweet word to Kong such as you really did a great job today ... don't think too much, rest some more. He even gently pat Kong's head. Well ... he let Kong hug him too. :phew:

OMG!! You made my night. Thanks a bunch. That's so cute. haha. Kong must have been really2x exhausted because Arthit felt guilty and even let Kong hug him. Would love to see that in the series. lol. 

So they made Kong Vice President of the IE freshmen. That's fitting as he was offered the Leading post but was busy with the contest. 

So chronologically, since it's a special chapter, it's after all the events after the main novel and series proper and before the Missing You part 1 chapter since Kong is still a freshman here. It's after all the angst/separation period. 

So basically, to make his boyfriend feel better, Arthit invited Kong to shop and they met Praepailin and Arthit got jealous?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, delightful said:

Done timing, now it's time to encode. That's what takes the longest...

.Wait, a jealous Arthit?!??!!?!??!! Where?! That would be SO funny to see!

Spoiler

He drags Kong to go shopping with him. He wants to buy something for P'Fon (she's pregnant). However, the random conversation goes down the hill when issues about marriage and child are popping up. Poor Arthit and his wildest imagination, he keeps exaggerating how things should be. He is afraid for Kong's future. A guy like him who's smart, gentle, good looking should get the good girl and live normal life. End up with the guy is not the best way of Kong to settle. He is irritated by this thought. And when they both meet Praepailin by chance at movie theater, he notices that Kong and Lin seems to be closed. That's when he feels very annoying. Yes guys ... He is jealous so badly. Things between him and Kong's gotten ugly since then.

• Like 22

4 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

He drags Kong to go shopping with him. He wants to buy something for P'Fon (she's pregnant). However, the random conversation goes down the hill when issues about marriage and child are popping up. Poor Arthit and his wildest imagination, he keeps exaggerating how things should be. He is afraid for Kong's future. A guy like him who's smart, gentle, good looking should get the good girl and live normal life. End up with the guy is not the best way of Kong to settle. He is irritated by this thought. And when they both meet Praepailin by chance at movie theater, he notices that Kong and Lin seems to be closed. That's when he feels very annoying. Yes guys ... He is jealous so badly. Things between him and Kong's gotten ugly since then.

Thanks!! I'm sorry, but I think I speak for everyone in saying "what's next?" Please tell us. Thanks :lol:

How did they resolve it? Arthit overthinking stuff and how did Kong assure Arthit that he doesn't want a girl but his p'Arthit only?

I'm dying to know. :bawling:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Thank you for the summary and the link. :lol: But seriously ch 178 still not in relationship?! This is the most slow bl comic I've ever seen. 

3 hours ago, meifang89 said:

Thank you for the summary and the link. :lol: But seriously ch 178 still not in relationship?! This is the most slow bl comic I've ever seen. 

It's because every chapter is only 8-10 panels in average. The manhua has little lines and more prominent in displaying the story with emotions. You really should try it and if you like shonen ai with dazzling arts and bunch of hunks you wont regret it  *lol* :wub: everyone there is so  manly and not the typical uke-seme :DD  Old xian is seriously some talented artist, sadly she won't be involved in the live action making :bawling:

Actually 19 days has huge int'l fanbase with readers in mangago reaching millions! I really wish there'd be a thread for it too just like this amazing Sotus thread :rolleyes:  I recommend to check out its official Old Xian's translator here http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com and support the original works. There are other stories too which are as good

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

maybe he didn't want to...but it looks like he is trying to come back into the industry. 

Also, completely off-topic but one of friends sent me this trailer cause he knows I watch asian bl...and I wanted to share. It's an english language film though...even though the actors are Asian. I am trying to find the full movie now.

I hope it's a happy ending.

Looks interesting thanks for sharing! Any idea when it's coming out? 

Ps. I love your gif of Krist. Also, hello fellow indian haha

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, cakeee said:

technically it's out but it was shown in a bunch of film festivals and in cinemas in Thailand and USA. Too bad I am in Canada. It releases on DVD on october 18. I am sure I will find it online though!!

p.s. thank you!! and hello!! 

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, cakeee said:

I was lucky enough to have seen this - a lovely reader on Wattpad and I were chatting about Addicted and she mentioned this movie to me. I looked it up, and my partner and I went to see it that week (a few weeks ago).

The movie is great. Jake is hot, and while straight, does a very good job playing gay. Surprisingly, the other actor is American and went to an Ivy League college, but his acting and portrayal of an accent had be convinced he was Chinese-born and immigrated.

I highly recommend seeing this movie when you get a chance.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, alwayssecrettime said:

yeah he looks so mysterius. i hope he will make a comeback with major series maybe after he finish his study.

Reveal hidden contents

Found this on IG. it has hangul but i dont have any idea what it is lol

I think he will. I actually don't follow him too closely. So I don't know much about him.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

Thanks!! I'm sorry, but I think I speak for everyone in saying "what's next?" Please tell us. Thanks :lol:

How did they resolve it? Arthit overthinking stuff and how did Kong assure Arthit that he doesn't want a girl but his p'Arthit only?

I'm dying to know. :bawling:

Spoiler

They do not see each other that much since then. P'Arthit said he is busy and yes it is. He is very busy preparing his survey for his senior project next semester but still he looks  very gloomy and space out sometimes. That's why his friend (P'Knot) asked him whether he has somethings to say. P'Arthit decided to tell P'Knot everything happening between him and Kong. He said to P'Knot that he was afraid of Kong's future being with him. He should've had a bright future. He's afraid that Kong won't be happy with him when the time passes. It won't be late to let Kong go this time. P'Knot disagreed. He doesn't understand why his friend does care more about unknown future than Kong who's next to him at this present time. He even asked P'Arthit ... Have you ever asked Kong how he feel ? and You know what !! what you felt when you see Kong and Prea together. It's literary called jealousy. That's when P'Arthit decided to reconcile with Kong at Thank you party. He bought couple bracelet for him and Kong and Yessss he publicly announced his relationship with Kong at the party.  

• Like 19

32 minutes ago, ma5querade said:

It's because every chapter is only 8-10 panels in average. The manhua has little lines and more prominent in displaying the story with emotions. You really should try it and if you like shonen ai with dazzling arts and bunch of hunks you wont regret it  *lol* :wub: everyone there is so  manly and not the typical uke-seme :DD  Old xian is seriously some talented artist, sadly she won't be involved in the live action making :bawling:

Actually 19 days has huge int'l fanbase with readers in mangago reaching millions! I really wish there'd be a thread for it too just like this amazing Sotus thread :rolleyes:  I recommend to check out its official Old Xian's translator here http://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com and support the original works. There are other stories too which are as good

@ma5querade Do you know why Old xian won't be involved in live action? That would be kinda weird right..

• Like 3

Hallo, i just wanna to asking you guys. I saw one of the picture somewhere on instagram of kongbop holding a ciggarettes while during arthit sleepover. It's the balcony scene. So, is kongbop a smoker? It's really surprise me hahaha... i mean he looks like a really decent and gentle guy who never ever smoke like it's shocking hahaha...

Oh, i also love 19 days. Yeah, they have a slow movement ever because in that 178 chapter they're still not yet in relationship just somehow being comfortable on the friendzone. I love mo guan shan these days, he's such a cute marshmellow that need to be protected at all cost hahaha... he tian being a bastard sometimes i hate him for that, sexually harrasing ur friends in a public place is certainly not a good move.

• Like 7