[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful
59 minutes ago, momobae said:

For PremWad shippers have hope!!!! It translates to "And this is the starting point of this couple"

Preview

และนี่คือจุดเริ่มต้นของคู่นี้!!! #เปรมวาด#sotustheseries ทุกวันเสาร์ 22.00น.| เที่ยงคืน ทางLINE TV #GMMTV

Did you see that Singto teased P'Prem about his voice during that pharmacy scene? LOL!

He was asking why P'Prem's voice got 3 pitches higher. LOL! Singto is not only good at shipping his own couple, but also others.

พี่เปรมเสียงสามอะไรขนาดนั้นคับ. ? 5555

1 hour ago, delightful said:If the actual 'FINAL' chapter is not in the series, then I will translate it for us all. I just think that Bittersweet's final chapter was the perfect end to this couple's story. The bridge scene is when Arthit finally accepts his feelings, but the actual 'last' chapter is what really tells us, viewers, that Arthit has indeed surrendered his heart to 0062 Kongpope. 

*Edit* Krist and Singto did say all the chapters are in the series, plus some of the extra chapters.

After officiating a national exams, I went straight to the forum. Just how vested am I to this series? It's getting to a very unhealthy level. I mean, my Twitter, Instagram, Facebook...others are filled with sotus or krist or singto...I see many people here are just as obsessed. At least I am not alone in this asylum. 

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, momobae said:

For PremWad shippers have hope!!!! It translates to "And this is the starting point of this couple"

Preview

และนี่คือจุดเริ่มต้นของคู่นี้!!! #เปรมวาด#sotustheseries ทุกวันเสาร์ 22.00น.| เที่ยงคืน ทางLINE TV #GMMTV

YES! YES!! Thank you very much! Bless you! ≧∇≦

5 minutes ago, vayra said:

I haven't read the novel yet, so I can't confirm how much kiss are there on the novel. So I don't know if they will cut it out or not. BUT, my pray right now is there will be a real kiss, not just an angle kiss. I am full of dirty thought. This series should have a serious warning for causing a mental disorder.

We all thought like that even more d=(´▽`)=b

Also you guys should check out Fluke's twitter, he tweets a lot about SOTUS much more than on insta this is the link, https://twitter.com/fluke_teerapatl Really wish I could read thai :( 

*Edit: As someone pointed out this is actually a fanclub page LOL I was tricked, Fluke's official twitter is: https://twitter.com/chaaitee 

Edited by momobae
Incorrect Info
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, degevigi said:

Yeah, one of the best bromance is woobin x jongsuk and their tv series bromance heungsoo and namsoon. Some koreans drama having a bromance tho, coz you know korea still against lgbt so they make bromance instead to covering somehow something looks like almost gay scene hahaha.. right now china also have those cute bromance couple. You can watch it on YT it's KO x Mojata.

there are korean gay movies too but it's so hard to get a hold of them. I don't try too much. This is one of my favorites. It's a short scene but damn the couple makes me wanna watch their story.

(there isn't any more to them in the movie but just saying)

There's a kdrama involving archery club and stuff that's bl. someone is subbing it but as I said...hard to find so I don't look.

I saw KO x Mojata some time ago and O.M.F.G. I know they didn't make them an out and out couple but I wanted them so much to be a couple!! I honestly think they are anyway. I mean KO already lives with Mojata. He will probably figure out a way to marry him without Mojata realising it. I have faith in him.

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, delightful said:

Did you see that Singto teased P'Prem about his voice during that pharmacy scene? LOL!

He was asking why P'Prem's voice went 3 pitcher's higher. LOL! Singto is not only good at shipping his own couple, but also others.

120.gif

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

there are korean gay movies too but it's so hard to get a hold of them. I don't try too much. This is one of my favorites. It's a short scene but damn the couple makes me wanna watch their story.

There's a kdrama involving archery club and stuff that's bl. someone is subbing it but as I said...hard to find so I don't look.

I saw KO x Mojata some time ago and O.M.F.G. I know they didn't make them an out and out couple but I wanted them so much to be a couple!! I honestly think they are anyway. I mean KO already lives with Mojata. He will probably figure out a way to marry him without Mojata realising it. I have faith in him.

There's korean gay movie titled No Regret. Kim Namgil stars in it. That's a good movie 

3 hours ago, delightful said:

The reason I predicted that is because of the amount of lines Arthit and Kongpope have in the novel. We all know that they don't talk much because P'Arthit always gets mad and walks away.

Hide contents

From the whole novel I think Arthit talks the most during that beach scene when Kongpope gives him the gear, but that also ends with Arthit getting mad too. I swear I want to strangle Kongpope at times for always managing to  p i s s off Arthit EVERY single time they meet and talk. Then the sweetest day, their date comes and that night is when they .... P'Arthit starts to ignore him because he needs to sort out his own feelings. In the novel P'Arthit doesn't last long at all, he collapses and tries to talk to Kongpope at the wedding which is just a week after their shopping date. Then the bridge scene happens on that wedding night, the 'last' chapter is a few weeks/months later and that is when Arthit gives Kongpope the gear. And if they're adding a special chapter, it'll mainly be to show off Kongpope as the leader of the hazing team and maybe we'll get the kiss scene on the rooftop? I want more than a kiss! I feel that we all deserve more than just two kiss scenes! :tears:

yes! I wish we can see them starting to bump bump. I wouldn't even care if they pan out the camera ( and focus it on something like an aquarium in Love Sick), wouldn't mind Arthit yelling at Kongphob as we know it would be his first rear entry in Missing You part 1. lol. 

But seeing as there are only 2 kiss scenes, I don't they think Kiss in the special chapters. tsk. 

Atleast, we get the special chapters. 

After next week's episode, we're gonna be halfway through the series >.<

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, jaelephy said:

I've seen that web series. If you're talking about "Matching! Boys Archery Club" that is.

Spoiler

It was funny but not really bl... More like bl fan service moments and an ambiguous ending where you could decided to think that they're together, but it's basically a bromance ㅠㅠ The description made it sound like they would actually become a couple >_< ...sorry I'm still annoyed about it :P It's a super short web series and gave me sports anime-esque friendship feels so it was still fun to watch at least ^^ ...I like sports animes so :phew:

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

There's korean gay movie titled No Regret. Kim Namgil stars in it. That's a good movie 

I've seen No Regret! It was a while ago though... The one actor was so cute! I can't remember his name :huh: 

So. I went and looked it up! Lee Yeong Hoon! HE'S SO CUTE! :wub::wub: Wait... I'll add a picture to better capture his cuteness for you all :3 >>

photo381561_zpstyh0rtmg.jpg

34 minutes ago, delightful said:

He was asking why P'Prem's voice went 3 pitcher's higher. LOL! Singto is not only good at shipping his own couple, but also others.

26 minutes ago, momobae said:

120.gif

OMO yesss Singto!! I actually love that Krist and Singto flirt shamelessly on Twitter xD And @momobae that picture is the perfect reaction face!! LOL :lol:

• Like 5

IMG_2982.jpg

We have many posting here!! I haven't catch up with you guys, but I have to say... even though I can't understand Thai  I can pretty much understand ep7 story and enjoy it  because I read this part of the novel (in google trans)  and thanks to spoilers !!  The more we watch sotus, the more we go insane....

@delightful  Thank you for translate work!!!     I'm looking forward to your wonderful sub!

Here's some of my favorite scenes of Kangpope. 
This  is the scene when Kongpope went to Arthit's room and saw his room from Arthit's Veranda.

I , somehow, just feel really hurt inside every time  I watch this scene. Kangpope looks  a little bit lonely. I want to rush to him and hug him... I would say " Don't wory. It'll  be fine."  (Am I his mother???)  

IMG_3007.png

I first uploaded video and I hope these work well. They are from ep6. I love this Kangpope where his face is  like  a hunter and  his eyes lock on Arthit (mouth ?)

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/kton0505/20161002_140211_zpskb04fbwh.mp4

http://vid32.photobucket.com/albums/d15/kton0505/20161003_124329_zpsd6dgcdlu.mp4

(Sorry for my poor English....^_^)

Edited by butterflymania
removed invalid link
  • Like 11

8 hours ago, tsoon0708 said:

Okay, let's see if this works. Here's my fanfic as a thanks to you guys (it's set during Kong's first week):

Hide contents

When Kong went to bed, he didn’t expect the night to be restless.  He was so sore from all the squatting that P’Arthit had punished him with that he expected to fall asleep immediately and be out until morning.

Instead, he lay in bed and couldn’t stop thinking about how unfair the whole situation was. SOTUS allowed their seniors to punish the freshmen even though none of them had done anything wrong. Kong certainly hadn’t done anything wrong when pointing out that 1000 signatures in one week was too much, had he? Nobody could get that many in that short amount of time. He hadn’t been impolite or disrespectful; he’d merely been honest and concerned for everybody’s signature numbers. Why did P’Arthit have to be so annoyingly uptight about him questioning the concept?

Okay, so maybe Kong shouldn’t have questioned the very first task given to them. That had been a bit rude, to tell the truth. Kong sighed and nestled around with his pillow. But still. There was no need for P’Arthit to single him out every chance he got from that moment onward… 

Kong turned around in bed and grunted angrily. He hadn’t even said or done anything before P’Arthit had called him over in the dining area. In fact, Kong had done exactly what P’Arthit had asked them all to do. He’d been collecting signatures. The only reason Kong could see behind P’Arthit’s actions was that the junior enjoyed being mean to the freshmen, and mean to Kong in particular.

Okay, granted, he should have known that collecting signatures for somebody else was most likely not expected of them. And Kong had to admit that he had been a bit cheeky when pointing out that nobody had specified he wasn’t allowed to do it. The darkness of his bedroom hid the smirk that played around his lips. Kong sighed. But P’Arthit could have just let the issue slide or at least given Kong a less demeaning task. But, then again, Arthit probably found satisfaction in the humiliation of others.

To be honest, Kong had felt a bit intimidated when getting on the table and stating loudly that he was into men. But that had been it. He hadn’t been ashamed or anything. After all, there was nothing wrong with men liking men. 

Not to mention, in retrospect, P’Arthit’s task had actually worked out well in Kong’s favour. Thanks to having stood up on that table and having been seen and talked about by everybody, the signatures in his little book came flying in. Sometimes he didn’t even have to address his seniors. Many now came up to him to talk about his table declaration and then offered to sign his book out of sympathy or respect for his courage, and he didn’t even have to ask. “Too bad, Arthit,” Kong thought, “Seems like you’ve actually helped instead of punishing me.”

But if Kong had gotten the upper hand, then why couldn’t he fall asleep still? Why did this whole thing bother him so much?

Kong glanced at the alarm clock next to his bed and sighed. It was much too late already. He should be sleeping so he could get a fresh start in the morning. Who knew what the juniors would ask of them next…

It took him over an hour to finally fall asleep, and when he did, it wasn’t the dreamless, exhausted sleep that he’d been hoping for. Kong fell into an uneasy one that had him turn and toss and relive every single moment of the day, doing the same things over and over again, sometimes as he had done in reality, sometimes doing them differently I hopes of a better outcome. And it all ended in the dining area, with P’Arthit telling him to stand on the table and let the world know that he liked men…

Kong wanted to shout at Arthit, but of course he couldn’t. The guy was his senior and respect was important, although he hadn’t truly earned it. So Kong sighed and walked to the end of the table area and climbed on the last free one.

His classmates looked weird from up above. Distant and unsettling. Even the ones he had befriended in the past couple of days and the ones he’d known before. They all looked like strangers now. And all the strangers were staring at him. Waiting for him to mess up. Waiting for him to make a fool of himself.

Kong rarely felt this alone and helpless. Carefully he glanced around the area until his eyes fell onto the seniors’ table and P’ Arthit. Within the second Kong’s mood changed. All helplessness slid off his shoulders and was replaced with stupid courage. This wasn’t a humiliation. This wasn’t a punishment. This was a challenge. And Kong, more determined than ever, accepted it wholeheartedly.

Taking a deep breath, Kong straightened his spine, so he stood tall and secure. He lifted his chin and held his head high and proud, because he would win this. Arthit would not wear him down. Not now. Not ever.

Loudly, and without any reservations, Kong shouted, “I like men!”

He didn’t even hear the gasps surrounding him and how mouths opened in surprise and shock all around him. Kong solely focused on Arthit and shouted again, this time even louder, “I like men!”

Arthit’s expression was unreadable, but he was watching and that was the only thing that mattered, so Kong raised his voice one last time, “I like men!”

If Arthit had wanted him to feel humiliated, he had made a mistake. If anything, Kong felt empowered. He’d never felt more confident than when climbing down the table, ready for the next part of the task.

Shoulders pulled back and a confident smile on his face, Kong stepped towards the nearest student. “Would you like to be my boyfriend?” he asked him and set off a wave of whispers and catcalls in the crowd.

The poor guy he’d asked just shook his head and stammered something unintelligible. So Kong quickly moved on to the next one, but not without stealing a glance towards Arthit, making sure he was still being watched.

“Would you like to be my boyfriend?” Kong kept asking one after the other. Some politely declined, others just blushed and pretended not to have heard the question. But Kong didn’t care, he went on and on, asking more guys while constantly glancing over to Arthit in hope of a reaction.

Unfortunately, Arthit wasn’t showing any. He was watching alright, but even though his eyes never left Kong, it almost seemed as if he was bored by the whole situation. Somehow that only made Kong angrier.

After a while Kong stepped back in front of his seniors, looking straight at Arthit with his head still held high, and deliberately ignoring any of the other students at Arthit’s table.

“Did you complete your task?” Arthit sneered and Kong could hardly keep back a grin.

“Not fully. I only asked 9 guys so far.” He said with restraint.

“Then what are you doing back here?” Arthit looked annoyed and shook his head as he turned away. “Can’t even fulfil such a simple task…”

“You didn’t specify who to ask,” Kong explained. He paused until Arthit turned around and Kong was back in the center of his attention. “Which is why I decided to only ask guys who might say yes.”

Arthit raises a brow and then barks out in laughter. “I’m impressed you found 9, then.”

“Oh, no no. No need to worry. I did find all 10.” The laughter stops and all eyes were back on Kong as he put on a brave smile. “… Would you like to be my boyfriend, P’Arthit?”

And then, just when Kong saw Arthit’s stoic expression falter and he caught a glimpse of genuine… was that interest???

Right in that moment - because fate is brutal but fair in letting us know when we need to turn our dreams into reality - Kong’s alarm clock went off…

Good FF. Enjoyed reading :wub::wub: 

Morning 

It's Monday, new week is here. New episode of SOTUS is getting closer (?)... 5 days to go! :P 

:phew:

Spoiler

Btw, I see that someone asked if SOTUS will have a happy ending... ofc IT WILL. ;)

Spoiler

Chi Yeul, Gummy and Lyn are having a concert today and I'm so freaking excited. :wub: (sorry for this random thingy... lol I just can't wait.... sooooooooo happy that V LIVE is broadcasting it. aish :heart:)

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I've seen No Regret! It was a while ago though... The one actor was so cute! I can't remember his name :huh: 

So. I went and looked it up! Lee Yeong Hoon! HE'S SO CUTE! :wub::wub: Wait... I'll add a picture to better capture his cuteness for you all :3 >>

photo381561_zpstyh0rtmg.jpg

OMO yesss Singto!! I actually love that Krist and Singto flirt shamelessly on Twitter xD And @momobae that picture is the perfect reaction face!! LOL :lol:

you should watch "just friend?" it's about an army with his boyfriend but people only know them as a hyung-dongsaeng relationship. one of the actor is OUR PARK DETECTIVE IN SIGNAL aka Lee Jehoon!!! :wub:

1 hour ago, momobae said:

Also you guys should check out Fluke's twitter, he tweets a lot about SOTUS much more than on insta this is the link, https://twitter.com/fluke_teerapatl Really wish I could read thai :( 

i think that's a fanpage? bc his official twitter acc is https://twitter.com/chaaitee CMIIW :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaelephy said:

(Hey, I just joined the Sotus and saw this post and couldn't help responding!) Have you seen the move Four Weddings and a Funeral, its LGBT+ Korean movie and the show called The Lover, it is also LGBT+ show with one of the couple, plus the show itself is hilarious. You would really enjoy it. And I honestly can't even deal with heungsoon and all that sexiness that is woobinxjongsuk. They are terrible for my heart. xD

This is my favourite song and I have practically accepted it as official MV. xD

Edited by mayapink
adding new sentence and fixing grammar
  • Like 8

Guest delightful
12 minutes ago, mayapink said:

Heyy everyone!! 

I joined here recently. Nice to meet all of you, I am glad to know its not just my life that is getting ruined by marshmallow Arihit and puffycake Kong. I want to thank @delightful for subbing and being so awesome. Thank you for your hard work!! 

You're welcome! You're stuck with us forever! You can't get out! *locks you up and throws the key into the ocean*

6 hours ago, riska2904 said:

lol cheeky kong....

i like your ff, thanks for sharing, if this is not too much i love to read your ff from arthit pov too....

Oooh, I would love to, but... I really don't know how I could. Arthit isn't really in my story. I mean, he's in Kong's thoughts and in his dream, but it's still only Kong alone in his room thinking and dreaming. And the real Arthit, unfortunately, is not with him at that time.

Or did you mean you want to read about what Arthit is doing on the same evening/night?

In any case, thank you! I'm really glad you liked it! :lol:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, delightful said:

The reason I predicted that is because of the amount of lines Arthit and Kongpope have in the novel. We all know that they don't talk much because P'Arthit always gets mad and walks away.

Reveal hidden contents

From the whole novel I think Arthit talks the most during that beach scene when Kongpope gives him the gear, but that also ends with Arthit getting mad too. I swear I want to strangle Kongpope at times for always managing to  p i s s off Arthit EVERY single time they meet and talk. Then the sweetest day, their date comes and that night is when they .... P'Arthit starts to ignore him because he needs to sort out his own feelings. In the novel P'Arthit doesn't last long at all, he collapses and tries to talk to Kongpope at the wedding which is just a week after their shopping date. Then the bridge scene happens on that wedding night, the 'last' chapter is a few weeks/months later and that is when Arthit gives Kongpope the gear. And if they're adding a special chapter, it'll mainly be to show off Kongpope as the leader of the hazing team and maybe we'll get the kiss scene on the rooftop? I want more than a kiss! I feel that we all deserve more than just two kiss scenes! :tears:

@delightful Don't forget the scene in special chapter 2. This is quite long. including 

Spoiler

the scene about sport day, shopping date, Artit gets emotionally uncertain(again), Thank P' Party + Kiss scene.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, jaelephy said:

Hello~ KO X Mozhata is <3

Spoiler

I love KO x Mozhata and they are canon. their story is a side story from "Just one smile is very alluring" cnovel. I love this couple as much as i love the main couple. the drama added more details to their initial meeting, but was more or less faithful to the novel. KO moving in was the beginning of their relationship, what happens after that is not safe for TV hahahaha  

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to thank those who painstakingly translated stuff for us, especially @delightful I really love Sotus. There are so few BL dramas that have happy endings. I wish I can read the novel T.T

Edited by yumekuran
  • Like 6