[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

19 minutes ago, delightful said:

And I love that the best parts hasn't even come out in the series yet. This is just the beginning. Starting from now Arthit should be more aware of Kongpope's feelings and in the novel Arthit thinks a lot about everything. Most of the chapters are from Kongpope's point of view, but my favorite chapter is from Arthit's point of view when they are coming back from the beach, the scene where Arthit fell asleep on Kongpope's shoulder. When they get back to the campus Arthit was about to ask Kongpope what his feelings were but changed his mind because he didn't know how to act if Kongpope said yes. But if Kongpope was to say no, then he was just going to tell Kongpope to stop being this nice/good to him... the way Bittersweet wrote it was kind of like begging Kongpope to stop being nice if he didn't have feelings for Arthit. I love that chapter so much!

And I agree, MIR made me a little uncomfortable at first because they were all so young. Like Frame drinking with his friends and stuff, and Book renting a hotel room wearing his school uniform. There were lots of things that didn't sit right with me in that series.

I like that at least Kongpope and Arthit didn't sleep with each other until Kongpope was in second year of college... even though I'm sure they kissed plenty of times. LOL! :heart:

:heart::heart::heart: I can't wait!! All that looks so interesting :) I love that Arthit's character is not so opened right away, it makes all the little things he says/do even more cute and exciting to see ;) 

Spoiler

All these scenes I'm craving for..... The beach, the shopping, the confession, the bridge .... It's such a torture :tears: I'm glad you give us things to make us wait haha I don't know what we'll do without you, thank you again :heart: 

• Like 3

16 hours ago, noirchiel said:

Same here.. reading it again and again and rewatching sotus from ep 1 to 6 again and again.. :sweatingbullets:

Hi, I'm new here. I  wañt to ask you how to open the link From mega. I've downloaded mega app but I cant open the link, I dont know how to. Whenever I opened the link, they always appear "complete action using". Thank you.

• Like 4

I just re-watched episode 5 again and I can't stop grinning. #Arthit #looking #at #Kong #cute :wub: I can't ever get bored of Arthit... he just makes me grin like a crazy person and that whole scene where Kong sings is SO PRECIOUS. 

Now while watching part where he liked Kong's photo, I thought: "That like will soon turn into a heart." :lol: 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, jeffita19 said:

Hi, I'm new here. I  wañt to ask you how to open the link From mega. I've downloaded mega app but I cant open the link, I dont know how to. Whenever I opened the link, they always appear "complete action using". Thank you.

when 'complete action using' pops up you have to pick one of the options given. There must be a browser option and mega option too....pick mega...coz you cannot download from mega with the browser on phones and tablets.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

when 'complete action using' pops up you have to pick one of the options given. There must be a browser option and mega option too....pick mega...coz you cannot download from mega with the browser on phones and tablets.

I've done to open from Mega, but they appear "upload to". When I clicked "upload to" there's no result. I almost give up since I've tried this for 2 days already. But I always have kong and arthit in my mind. I always remember him ;(

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, febrikim said:

Hi...I want to ask...is there engsub for this video? It's seem they are having fun but I can't found the engsub

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154290949391224&id=81944441223

@febrikim You are my soulmate. I was going to post this also. It's like Q&A with fan. There are some questions like. How many kiss scene? How do you feel about the kiss scene? How do you feel when you first met? Will Sing attend to see Krist's band performance? Who is wife and husband? Did Krist get hazed by Sing and how? Talk about other actors in the series. Which is your favorite scene? Is it the real kiss? etc 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, jeffita19 said:

I've done to open from Mega, but they appear "upload to". When I clicked "upload to" there's no result. I almost give up since I've tried this for 2 days already. But I always have kong and arthit in my mind. I always remember him ;(

Try this...

Copy this mega link  https://mega.nz/#!6N0A1bbJ!8L2SHYx8pCffxLOHz-_fBTikIpGl_NmMmt0Gpg_kk7c from your browser. Then open mega app, theres 3 dots on the upper right side, press that and a menu comes out, click at the option 'open link' . Paste the link you copied and press open. You'll see the file with options to import and download....press download and it'll download instantly.....just remember mega won't open the file, it will just download it. You have to go to 'mega downloads' folder in your storage and find the file and read....hope this helps...good luck.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

@febrikim You are my soulmate. I was going to post this also. It's like Q&A with fan. There are some questions like. How many kiss scene? How do you feel about the kiss scene? How do you feel when you first met? Will Sing attend to see Krist's band performance? Who is wife and husband? Did Krist get hazed by Sing and how? Talk about other actors in the series. Which is your favorite scene? Is it the real kiss? etc 

I'd like to know the answer of how many kiss scenes :wub:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jeffita19 said:

Hi there.. :)

If u already have a mega app in ur phone, when u click the link its straight to oven in browse or the app itself, choose the mega app, click download then choose where do u want to save it, ur phone memory or memory card.. hope its help. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

Oh great I want to know all their answer but no engsub..:tears: I don't understand what are they talking but still can make me smiling and grin :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

There are 2 kiss scenes. They didn't feel shy at all because they know each other for long time. 

The bridge one and on the beach right? 

But I thought they might have filmed the special chapters...Those have kiss scenes too.. Oh well, atleast we get kissing scenes. better than nothing...

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

There are 2 kiss scenes. They didn't feel shy at all because they know each other for long time. 

Ah I had hope it would be more than two dammit haha :D

Spoiler

Because I knew there would be two : the infamous bridge scene (during a wedding I think) and the one from the trailer that has been teased since forever ago ;) But I hopped there would be a surprise one or something haha :D

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

The bridge one and on the beach right? 

But I thought they might have filmed the special chapters...Those have kiss scenes too.. Oh well, atleast we get kissing scenes. better than nothing...

Yeah that's what I thought :( But at least as you said we have REAL KISSES dammit, REAL KISSES!!!

(Unlike Make It Right where they used angles omg made me pissed af, I know they did that because of the actors' age or something, but they were better off not filming these scenes at all in my opinion..... It's like man, you do it for real or you don't do it at all... Just like those actors playing gay characters and then they refuse to kiss their co-star wtf :huh: ??!!) 

• Like 8