[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

33 minutes ago, delightful said:

I don't know about you guys/gals, but ever since I started obsessing over SOTUS/Arthit and Kongpope, I haven't been able to do much besides think of them in my every waking minute. I've also lost my appetite for food, which is good because I've lost 5lbs.. nothing seems to satisfy my taste buds. Everything tastes so dull if I'm doing anything besides watching/reading SOTUS. Am I crazy? Anyone else feel the same? This was how my obsession with Jaejoong/YunJae started and to this day, over 10 years now, I am still obsessed with him. Will my love for SOTUS be that long? How did I balance out my obsession with Jaejoong and my life so that I was able to live a normal life? Am I not capable of going back to that 'normal' dull thing called adult life? Can I get on a time machine and go back to when I was just 18 and didn't have a care in the world? I will contemplate on where my life is going while I re-read for the 10th time the special chapters of Missing You. :phew:

If anyone else finds other special chapters, please send them to me. I will devote my life to you. I swear to the bottle of Jasmine Green Tea sitting in front of me. :bow:

Hahahaha you are indeed obsessed and CRAZY....but in a great way, that is. I have also developed an obsession about these 2 guys and this series that I wish it was always Saturday everyday so that I could get to watch new episodes of Sotus. I really really hope, wish, and pray that this series won't end. And if this season will come to an end soon, I pray to the heavens to please have season 2...3...4... and more coz I wanna get updated with the latest developments on how the story of P'Arthit and Kongpope unfolds. This has made my weekends more interesting so far and I love the feeling that the series brings to me, and I am sure to the other supporters' too. I just hope that I will get a chance to purchase a copy of the novel, preferably in English version, when I get to BKK in January. And, I also hope to get a chance to meet you guys there soon so we can share our obsessions, frustrations and what nots over a cup of coffee or tea. 

Once again @delightful,  thank you very much for your efforts in getting us, non-Thai fans updated in the series. You simply are the best in what you do. A lot of people here, for sure, have already considered you their best friend! Hehehe

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

Just read Missing You P2.

Arthit never changes (LOL), just look at him being all 'mean' to Kongpob and then confessing at the end how he is all crazy about Kong, like Kong is for him. :wub: I really hope these two chapters will be in the series. (Especially P2 bed scene... *I can dream* haha)

Thank you, once again for translating both chapters for us @delightful :heart:

Lets just pray together for the special chapter in the series.. omg 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, delightful said:

EDITED version! Sorry, just woke up and uploaded the wrong version! Here is the edited version!!!!!! SO SORRY!

https://mega.nz/#!6N0A1bbJ!8L2SHYx8pCffxLOHz-_fBTikIpGl_NmMmt0Gpg_kk7c

Thanks for special part 2 @delightful... I really want to cry when read that... their love really beautiful... oh my... they make me jealous...

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, delightful said:

I don't know about you guys/gals, but ever since I started obsessing over SOTUS/Arthit and Kongpope, I haven't been able to do much besides think of them in my every waking minute. I've also lost my appetite for food, which is good because I've lost 5lbs.. nothing seems to satisfy my taste buds. Everything tastes so dull if I'm doing anything besides watching/reading SOTUS. Am I crazy? Anyone else feel the same? This was how my obsession with Jaejoong/YunJae started and to this day, over 10 years now, I am still obsessed with him. Will my love for SOTUS be that long? How did I balance out my obsession with Jaejoong and my life so that I was able to live a normal life? Am I not capable of going back to that 'normal' dull thing called adult life? Can I get on a time machine and go back to when I was just 18 and didn't have a care in the world? I will contemplate on where my life is going while I re-read for the 10th time the special chapters of Missing You. :phew:

If anyone else finds other special chapters, please send them to me. I will devote my life to you. I swear to the bottle of Jasmine Green Tea sitting in front of me. :bow:

OMG... that how was i when i started watching Lovesick the Series. I think the obsession with Lovesick is so strong for me is because i had read the novel translation by P'Kuda concurrently while watching the series (right before the beginning of season 2). By reading the novel, it gave me more insights towards each character which make them more adorable and relatable to me. My obsession with Phunoh and WWCT is still as strong as ever till now.

AND i foreseen i will have the same kind of obsession towards SOTUS soon. I really hope they will released the english translation of the whole novel sooner. I will definitely buy that copy on top of the original copy of SOTUS novel. Really can't wait to fangirl over it like you.

And as i mentioned, i will share with you the special chapter from the novel as soon as i received my copy of the novel. (provided nobody else have share it with you sooner).

• Like 11

Addicted and Sotus are so far the only best available options to watch in BL environment I have no doubts at it. All the rest follow the old fashion gay path with people killed or dying or womanized or pale or sissy approach. While those 2 series are new idea and concept of man to man love and that's what indeed we do want to watch. Have you all a good day and be ready Saturday is behind the corner ............. 

• Like 4

EDITED version! Sorry, just woke up and uploaded the wrong version! Here is the edited version!!!!!! SO SORRY!

https://mega.nz/#!6N0A1bbJ!8L2SHYx8pCffxLOHz-_fBTikIpGl_NmMmt0Gpg_kk7c

Waking up to this is the best :heart: Thank you for everything you do @delightful :heart: I love to see that you're so passionate (i'm sure even if no one asked you would still sub/translate hehe ;))

• Like 3

@delightful Thank you for your wonderful work. 

The story is full of love & respect ; love from  bittersweet to  her characters, love/respect from   @delightful   to Sotus & its writer.  

The chapter is so touching and I just kind of spaced out.  I still feel my heart beating!!!

"Sometimes, I might be more crazy than you are."       (Arthit, taxi driver is beside you!!!)

"Tsundere" Arthit is coming~~~~  How cute!!!!! :heart:  This word make me melt... 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, delightful said:

I feel ya..... ;) For me SOTUS is the perfect love story : first the characters are not too young (I thought in Make It Right, the characters were wayy too young), it's not too cheesy, the characters are not in love right away (we get to see them falling in love -- it's the most interesting part in my opinion ;)), the characters may face difficulties but ultimately they will end up together.... And also the actors are fantastic :heart: (With Krist being my favorite :)) To me this show is what I always imagined as the perfect love story :heart:

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, delightful said:

There is something in Krist's pants that he wants. *smirk* :vicx:

Omg *holds my head* nooo dont imagine it 3041578-inline-moonsticker.jpg

5 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

I feel ya..... ;) For me SOTUS is the perfect love story : first the characters are not too young (I thought in Make It Right, the characters were wayy too young), it's not too cheesy, the characters are not in love right away (we get to see them falling in love -- it's the most interesting part in my opinion ;)), the characters may face difficulties but ultimately they will end up together.... And also the actors are fantastic :heart: (With Krist being my favorite :)) To me this show is what I always imagined as the perfect love story :heart:

I agree with you *thumb up*

• Like 4

#sotustheseries #felloww #gmmtv
อาทิตย์ : พี่ครับเอาหมูปิ้ง 5 ไม้ ข้าวเหนียว 1 เอามันมันนะครับ
ก้องภพ : พี่ครับเอาหมูปิ้ง 5 ไม้ ข้าวเหนียว 1เอาไม่มันนะครับ

คนขาย : ตกลงเอามันมันหรือเอาไม่มัน?

อาทิตย์ : เอามันมันพี่!
ก้อง ภพ : เอาไม่มันพี่! คนขาย : ตกลงใครเอามันใครเอาไม่มัน !!! อาทิตย์ : ผมอะเอาไม่มันแต่แฟนผมเอามัน เอ้ย ! ผมเอามันมันแฟนผมเอาไม่มัน
คนขาย : แล้วไหนแฟนน้อง ?
ก้องภพ : ผมไงครับ (ยกมือพร้อมยิ้มมุมปาก)

คนขาย : นี้พูดถึงหมูปิ้งใช่ไหม ?
อาทิตย์ มองหน้า ก้องภพ แล้วพูดพร้อมกันแบบประสานเสียง "คงงั้นมั้งครับ แฮ่!" #พี่ว๊ากตัวร้ายพาผู้ชายเข้าห้อง #ฉลองหมื่นฟอลโล่ #จัดไปสายวาย #มื้อเที่ยงมาละจ้า #ค่อยๆกินนะ #อีสองคนนี้กินกันปากมันเชียว #หมูปิ้งมันมัน #ชงเข้มๆ #ทีมน้ำตาลน้อย

can someone translate that? it from janasiso ig

• Like 3

Guest delightful
3 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

And I love that the best parts hasn't even come out in the series yet. This is just the beginning. Starting from now Arthit should be more aware of Kongpope's feelings and in the novel Arthit thinks a lot about everything. Most of the chapters are from Kongpope's point of view, but my favorite chapter is from Arthit's point of view when they are coming back from the beach, the scene where Arthit fell asleep on Kongpope's shoulder. When they get back to the campus Arthit was about to ask Kongpope what his feelings were but changed his mind because he didn't know how to act if Kongpope said yes. But if Kongpope was to say no, then he was just going to tell Kongpope to stop being this nice/good to him... the way Bittersweet wrote it was kind of like begging Kongpope to stop being nice if he didn't have feelings for Arthit. I love that chapter so much!

And I agree, MIR made me a little uncomfortable at first because they were all so young. Like Frame drinking with his friends and stuff, and Book renting a hotel room wearing his school uniform. There were lots of things that didn't sit right with me in that series.

I like that at least Kongpope and Arthit didn't sleep with each other until Kongpope was in second year of college... even though I'm sure they kissed plenty of times. LOL! :heart:

LOL you need to eat Pad Kra Paw and Kai jeaw Moo Sub to keep you healthy ka.

• Like 4