[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

16 minutes ago, butterflymania said:

@primeare Thank you for your reply:)

I just found one of special chapter by Google!! but couldn't find chcapter2. But thanks to you, now I can get chapter2~~:heart:  Sorry for bothering you Thanks!

that's alright! it wasn't a bother at all. happy reading and we can gush about how much sweetness there can be in one chapter!

• Like 3

Guest delightful

I have this thing.. called 'craziness' ... like... every HD video that I find of Krist and Singto ... like... needs to be subbed!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... I am almost done with Part 2 of Missing You, but needed a break and did this instead. I don't know if someone has already subbed it or not, but I just had to sub it because... they were so cute in here. LOL!

https://mega.nz/#!nNt2DYjR!I-qbWQumVg95tdxSkr-UelIGAaQFj03c5idiJ9gjuYc

11 minutes ago, delightful said:

I have this thing.. called 'craziness' ... like... every HD video that I find of Krist and Singto ... like... needs to be subbed!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... I am almost done with Part 2 of Missing You, but needed a break and did this instead. I don't know if someone has already subbed it or not, but I just had to sub it because... they were so cute in here. LOL!

Your note always make me laugh~ yeah just kiss already :*

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, delightful said:

Downloaded, watched and saved. :heart: (Thank you!!!)

LOVED what they said about love. :wub::wub: (I wanted to quote that part here... )

Btw, I already made special folder on my computer with all SOTUS related things. :w00t: :blush:

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, paleorked said:

Hi again fellow Sotus-lovers!

i was just re-watching the Ep6 (for the umptenth time cos i am just so obssesed with that EP) and theres two things that been bugging me ...i am sorry if my questions been answered before and i just might missed it out but-----

1. what is Arthit's full name btw? and

2. what is his nickname actually? was it Arthit or Ai'oon that his senior called him...

thanks again! :sweatingbullets: 

1. I don't know his surname sorry

2. His nickname is Ai oon but he prefers everyone calling him Arthit (his first name)

In the novel, it's mentioned that only closed friends know the nick name but they didn't want to use it cuz it sounds strange. 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ahhh... thanks u so much.. :heart:

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, delightful said:

https://mega.nz/#!nNt2DYjR!I-qbWQumVg95tdxSkr-UelIGAaQFj03c5idiJ9gjuYci

If you were right beside me, I would have kiss your hand!! They were just too cute and your comments!! Hahaha...I am really grateful for the sub...the chemistry between them is quite rare isn't it? I mean I've watched a lot of Stuff and only read BL mangas in my life but what they have is precious. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, delightful said:

Thanks a lot you're da best :heart: 

#SameLove :heart:

I love how they're "well-spoken" and how they said the show will be more exciting and interesting than the novel hehe ;) { It really does seem like they're very faithful to it though, even keeping some of the dialogues.... } 

• Like 3

Thank you and I'm glad you added the top caption. I hope people will stop posting without permission. I also want to thank you again for your translations 

• Like 3

Hello everyone.Nice to meet you all.I'm a newbie here.And i'm glad for join this forum.Btw.English is not my first language.So please bear with my awful grammar.I brave myself to post here.:sweatingbullets:

Thank you for all your hard working job, our beloved angel @delightful .I love you Moon and the back. :love: .Two thumbs up for you. Thank you for safisty our hunger of this asdfghjkl couple. :wub:

Thank you for your english subbing to us,international fans.And share your translation of 1st special chapter. ;) I wanna see more of your note for the next episode.I'm dying to see them.

And YES,This series is an addictive drug and i think no normal medicine can cure us right now.We're dying to the next episode.Waiting for Saturday is a tortue, saturday is still far far away.

I've read 2nd special chapter with awful google translate from bittersweet note . 3 words to discribe them : OH MY GODDDDDDD. :love: 

I'M GOING TO DIE NOW. *nosebleed* Someone please send me blood transfusion.

• Like 10

Thank you! :heart: Aww, they are really so cute :wub: 

• Like 2

Ok, so I finished catching up with the 18 pages I had to read and had quoted like 10 posts. BUT I did a browser cleaning and ofc I was logged out of Soompi and lost everything. So I'm just gonna say welcome to all the new people! And thanks a lot @delightful for the translation and subbed video. I'll go check those out right now and get back to you all later today. <3<3

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, delightful said:

Ummmmmm have you guys seen this?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm about to go crazy!

Yeah.. watch in from someone on twitter i think.. singto is naughty.. he love to touch krist sensitive part.. lol. Krist butt slap thou.. hahaha:flushed:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, taurean10 said:

You're welcome but I'm a non- thai speaker/reader too.....I read the book on Google translate and Bing translator. I think I understood about 75-80% of it....I have lots of experience reading books on GT and BT...sometimes it drives me crazy...but mostly its very helpful for someone like me who wants to read stuff in languages they don't understand..

I still love reading more accurate spoilers from @delightful  and @tammy_P....they are both thai and have read the book...and are always ready to give us our spoiler fix during the dull days of waiting for the next episode.

I prefer reading too...thats why I'm waiting eagerly for someone to translate the whole novel....or the original publishers to release an official translation of the novel.

I tried GT for the first time for a Thai book (because SOTUS has me too hooked) but then it messed up my mind so bad I had to stop at the third chapter. I couldn't understand anything. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3