[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

Guest delightful

One thing that was changed from the novel to the screen: Arthit's appearance was not how Krist looked like. Arthit in the book is supposed to be a lot more messy looking. Long hair, beard/facial hair, and never dressed up. His room is supposed to be a lot more messier than how it looked on screen in ep.6. And remember how Arthit always kept on saying that Kongpope was not handsome before the Star and Moon stage, EVEN though he was the one that suggested that they send Kongpope as their department's freshmen class? In Arthit's head, Kongpope is VERY handsome and always fashionable. This becomes very evident when they go on their shopping date after the beach part. Of course Kongpope wore his best everything and loaded up on the cologne. There was a part in the novel where Arthit sees their reflection in the mirror during shopping and he starts comparing himself to just a bag boy that was walking around to help Kongpope carry his bags. This was right before he got his haircut and shave. And of course Kongpope is supposed to be mesmerized by how good looking he is after that transformation. Arthit in the book joked about getting his hair shaved off, that was why someone posted a picture of ONE PUNCH MAN. LOL!

I think the writers for the screen adaption is doing a great job, they are able to grasp the most important parts of the novel. That feeling is still there. We anticipate when Kongpope is going to run into P'Arthit and we hold onto every word that Kongpope says to Arthit. Then we get all dreamy and gush about Arthit's facial expression. It's hard to get something like this all in one package. As for editing, I hope they keep a better eye on them, they kinda messed up that part when Kongpope left Arthit's room like that. Even the director had to come out and explain that the scene doesn't end like that. Nott does come in and that is why Kongpope excused himself. Overall, I think it's a wonderful adaption that follows VERY closely to the novel. I just hope they don't mess things up for the last 60-70%, I have a feeling we have anywhere from 6-10epidosdes left. Anyone know the official episode number?

33 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

lol... I agree with u... Kongpope looks like a gentleman and gentle and nice etc... but he is very stubborn in what he wants while smilingly he ll get his way with an awesome plan...  While Arthit is very harsh but a big softie inside who cant say NO to people thats why his friends are so loyal n love him coz they know his true character of a cutie who likes to drink pink milk and read mangas... Lol poor him, he never had a chance of saying NO with Kongpope.

In d book, Arthit's face was half covered with his hair  n people realized how cute he was after his hair cut and noticed him... Did Kongpope ever feel jealous how cute suddenly people found his P.Arthit? As he knew how he looked coz he saw him across d balcony with Arthit wearing hairclips...

Arthit wears hairclip? 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, delightful said:

That's one thing that was changed from the novel to the screen. Arthit's appearance was not how Krist looked like. Arthit in the book is supposed to be a lot more messy looking. Long hair, beard/facial hair, and never dressed up. His room is supposed to be a lot more messier than how it looked on screen in ep.6. And remember how Arthit always kept on saying that Kongpope was not handsome before the Star and Moon stage, EVEN though he was the one that suggested that they send Kongpope as their department's freshmen class? In Arthit's head, Kongpope is VERY handsome and always fashionable. This becomes very evident when they go on their shopping date after the beach part. Of course Kongpope wore his best everything and loaded up on the cologne. There was a part in the novel where Arthit sees their reflection in the mirror during shopping and he starts comparing himself to just a bag boy that was walking around to help Kongpope carry his bags. This was right before he got his haircut and shave. And of course Kongpope is supposed to be mesmerized by how good looking he is after that transformation. Arthit in the book joked about getting his head shaved off, that was why someone posted a picture of ONE PUNCH MAN. LOL!

I think the writers for the screen adaption is doing a great job, they are able to grasp the most important parts of the novel. That feeling is still there. We anticipate when Kongpope is going to run into P'Arthit and we hold onto every word that Kongpope says to Arthit. Then we get all dreamy and gush about Arthit's facial expression. It's hard to get something like this all in one package. As for editing, I hope they keep a better eye on them, they kinda messed up that part when Kongpope left Arthit's room like that. Even the director had to come out and explain that the scene doesn't end like that. Nott does come in and that is why Kongpope excused himself. Overall, I think it's a wonderful adaption that follows VERY closely to the novel. I just hope they don't mess things up for the last 60-70%, I have a feeling we have anywhere from 6-10epidosdes left. Anyone know the official episode number?

They said it was 16 episode right?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

@WeLoveSoompi If you want, I know that GMM25 is late with subtitles, but you should update first post with their subtitles too. :sweatingbullets: New episode comes every Tuesday. 

and here are links 
EP. 1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWRpfNqQHHg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvG1XaJa0Iw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qlm2E0FKvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CBXgceFL9A

EP. 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQLjvNLf5GE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWDyW0KBQr4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcACij5a9So

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RphKUsUCb8

They are official subs so I thought you should add them too. ^^ :wub:

Time to go. Good night! ^_^

OMYGAD thanks you shy-cheetah-emoticon.gif?1302786124pic014demoji_12056299decoojp.gifpic017demoji_703374decoojp.giftumblr_inline_mg12mvjmNt1qdlkyg.giftumblr_m9rfyxACrj1qdlkyg.gif

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, delightful said:

One thing that was changed from the novel to the screen: Arthit's appearance was not how Krist looked like. Arthit in the book is supposed to be a lot more messy looking. Long hair, beard/facial hair, and never dressed up. His room is supposed to be a lot more messier than how it looked on screen in ep.6. And remember how Arthit always kept on saying that Kongpope was not handsome before the Star and Moon stage, EVEN though he was the one that suggested that they send Kongpope as their department's freshmen class? In Arthit's head, Kongpope is VERY handsome and always fashionable. This becomes very evident when they go on their shopping date after the beach part. Of course Kongpope wore his best everything and loaded up on the cologne. There was a part in the novel where Arthit sees their reflection in the mirror during shopping and he starts comparing himself to just a bag boy that was walking around to help Kongpope carry his bags. This was right before he got his haircut and shave. And of course Kongpope is supposed to be mesmerized by how good looking he is after that transformation. Arthit in the book joked about getting his hair shaved off, that was why someone posted a picture of ONE PUNCH MAN. LOL!

16 episodes they released, however i have a feeling that they will include those 4 chapters, maybe in 2 episodes, maybe that time all of us will end up in psych ward and needed more blood transfusion than ever

• Like 6

Guest delightful
6 minutes ago, yoojung9493 said:

Wow kongpop had sharp eyes haha.. i think i need to watch again, he wears it on the drama or book?

In the novel I believe, I'll read the first 1-10 chapters to find that part for you tonight. But I also am translating part 2 of Missing You... so it might take a little while, okay?

16 minutes ago, delightful said:

In the novel I believe, I'll read the first 1-10 chapters to find that part for you tonight. But I also am translating part 2 of Missing You... so it might take a little while, okay?

Thank you~ but dont worry, i'll wait so take your time~ :)))))

10 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

in d novel...  One of my Thai friends told me.. If wrong plz excuse me 

Thanks for the info :)))

• Like 2

Just now, tammy_P said:

After watching series and reading novel, though Kong looks inferoir compare to P Arthit, actually, he is a wolf in sheep's clothing, indeed. 

By watching him in the series already make me think the same as you.. i dont know what happen if i read it too ;))

• Like 3

11 hours ago, originalnickname said:

HAHAHA :grin: But what I mean is I would like it to be "suggested" at least .... I don't need an explicit scene, I just want to know that they did it ;)

11 hours ago, MaguStrates said:

Either way works for me. haha. They could do like Love Sick and pan out the camera to something like Arthit's manga collection or robots to imply them doing it. Either way would be nosebleed worthy. :dizzy:

I agree with you. I don't need explicit scene too but need more something suggested. :wub:

I think the way of Love Sick is good idea, but I didn't understand the meaning of GOLD FISH when I first watch the scene.....am I innocent? :D

BTW, I need more 'tsundere', I mean I want both 'tsun'(strict) and 'dere'(lovey-dovey).   I'd like to watch more sweet scene in drama asap but maybe we can watch them next week or more?  I'm a little disappointed.:cry: 

• Like 3