[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hide contents

“So, what were you doing in front of my room?”

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

Cant breath.. :tears: why they are so cuuuuteee... xd bittersweet ure really super to make this amazing stories.. 

Thnk for the trans.. now im gonna imagine em in bed in my head.. lol

• Like 2

3 hours ago, delightful said:

So, I'm doing the translation right now... and I just can't get over this part. It's not done yet! But seriously, read this little teaser and go scream like a mad person!!!!!!!!!! :D

Reveal hidden contents

Kongpope knew P’Arthit was still curious about that, but this time he wasn’t going to make up a story like last time.

“Last evening I went to buy pink milk and chicken basil with fried egg over rice to eat in my room. Then I saw that it had started raining which reminded me that you like to hang your clothes up at night, but when I looked over to the balcony there weren’t any clothes. Then when I realized it again, I was standing in front of your room.”

Every single truth had been revealed. But the person listening asked again as if he wasn’t sure of those reasons.

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

Kongpope extended his arms to wrap around the body that was turned away from him. Both arms wrapped around P’Arthit’s body and pulled him into his hug, and then he whispered the one most important reason.

“….I missed you…”

THANK YOU SO MUCH :w00t: YOU'RE AWESOME!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, erngust said:

Hey what's going on here?  which scene? 

Is this real life, or just a fantasy?...

trouble in paradise? so there was a 'paradise' that may have been once built... I can leave SOTUS with that... :D

Awwww.. hahahha.. singto why so scary.. haha. Abused a reply button.. xD

1 hour ago, erngust said:

:D

• Like 2

hi everyone, i'm newbie here, still learning how this site works :D
i've been a silent reader but decided to make an account here for this amazing series. I've never so hooked up with BL series like thisss.. :wub:
i would like to thank everyone who are willing to provide us news, photos, trans, and sub for international fans. I really apreciated it.
I'm not good in english so please bare with my poor grammar or anything. nice to meet you all :blush:

• Like 10

36 minutes ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

It's ทางเดินของฝุ่น (dust) - Atom ชนกันต์.

He sing very well and he has his band with friends (he plays drum).

He's such a cutie and he plays drums!! :heart::heart:  What is he doing to my heart :wub:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, originalnickname said:

Hide contents

Could it be THAT

No thats not from special chapters...it's after they come back from the beach trip....Arthit thanks Kong for helping him carry the equipment....this is also when Arthit is a bit conflicted and almost asked Kong about his feelings for him but then he decided not to ask.... 

• Like 11

35 minutes ago, taurean10 said:

No thats not from special chapters...it's after they come back from the beach trip....Arthit thanks Kong for helping him carry the equipment....this is also when Arthit is a bit conflicted and almost asked Kong about his feelings for him but then he decided not to ask.... 

Spoiler

Oh thank you for the info! Yeah I had a doubt because just after that they kinda make a "sad face"..... I still hope the two bonus stories will be included tho :) I have a question : which happens first : the beach scene or the shopping scene ? (sorry I get confused with all the spoils :lol:haha) 

• Like 4

Hi guuys! i'm new here on soompi, i joined because this forum:wub: i'm addicted to this series:rolleyes: sotus and this forum are my stress relief:wub: i'm in my last year in highschool there's so many things i have to do, and you guys helping me stay sane with your posts full of Arthit and Kong being cute:wub: lets fangirl/fanboy together:love: and i want to thank @delightful for the subs, and anyone who really kind and help translate insta and twitter, news, spoiler, and song:heart: :heart: i'm from indonesia btw, sorry for the broken english

Spoiler

sorry, out of topic, but can anyone in univ/college tell me about your major, i haven't decide my major:bawling: i need all the help i can get:worried: there's like 5 months left and i'm still can't choose between food tech and literature, i feel like i still need to consider other major too:confused:

• Like 3

Question about character names...

What's the official name for Kong? Is it Kongpob, Kongpope or Kongpop? GMM's official subs uses Kongpop. 

I have the same question for Newwie's character. Is it Em, Aim or M? GMM's official subs use M. 

I know the small deviations in letters and spellings aren't too bothersome but for reference's sake, can anyone tell us the official ones from the novel?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, delightful said:

Hide contents

“Was that all?”

“That’s not all.”

“….I missed you…”

@delightful omg.. this is so cute..

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, lightstar67 said:

Hi guuys! i'm new here on soompi, i joined because this forum:wub: i'm addicted to this series:rolleyes: sotus and this forum are my stress relief:wub: i'm in my last year in highschool there's so many things i have to do, and you guys helping me stay sane with your posts full of Arthit and Kong being cute:wub: lets fangirl/fanboy together:love: and i want to thank @delightful for the subs, and anyone who really kind and help translate insta and twitter, news, spoiler, and song:heart: :heart: i'm from indonesia btw, sorry for the broken english

Reveal hidden contents

sorry, out of topic, but can anyone in univ/college tell me about your major, i haven't decide my major:bawling: i need all the help i can get:worried: there's like 5 months left and i'm still can't choose between food tech and literature, i feel like i still need to consider other major too:confused:

Hey welcome to the forum. I'm from Indonesia too. i take hospitality management major. hope you can find your major soon :)

• Like 2

Hello everyone, I am very new here and love the series, storyline and acting so far. I keep lurking in this thread and start to creep myself out. So...I decided to say hello. It's been so long since I stalked stomping forum and everything seems so new yet not? :cold_sweat:

I am very thankful to delightful and her? commitment to the quality of work. Thank you very much. I am a noob at this so please forgive me if I make mistakes in the future. Oh...I don't understand Thai, am not Thai but I am quite obsessed with this show already. :astonished:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, delightful said:

I'm done, but I'm going to have to run through it a couple more times before I send it out. This is only part 1 of Missing You, there is a part 2 that I haven't started yet.

Part 1 is when Arthit is a 4th year student and Kongpope is a second year student.

Part 2 is when Arthit is already out of school and working and Kongpope is a 3rd year and head of the hazing team. 

Once it's sent, I'll let you all know. :heart:

thanks @delightful

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, originalnickname said:
  Hide contents

Oh thank you for the info! Yeah I had a doubt because just after that they kinda make a "sad face"..... I still hope the two bonus stories will be included tho :) I have a question : which happens first : the beach scene or the shopping scene ? (sorry I get confused with all the spoils :lol:haha) 

The beach scene happens first. I think its there Kong asks Arthit to keep a day free for him.They go shopping after that.

About the bonus chapters...I think they've included all of them....2 from the published book and the 2 released online....Kong and Arthit have another shopping scene which happens in the bonus chapters of the book...and they've filmed that...I've seen bits of that in the opening and ending credits. Then there have been spoiler pics of Kong as a 3rd year and the leader of the hazing team and Arthit visiting him.....which happens in the bonus chapters that were released online....so from all that it does seem they've filmed all of the bonus chapters....

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Kate Kang Sunyalux said:

It's ทางเดินของฝุ่น (dust) - Atom ชนกันต์.

He sing very well and he has his band with friends (he plays drum).

He look so cooooolllll!! :love:  :love: :love: 

• Like 1