[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

6 minutes ago, Aaron Punzalan said:

Hello. I'm usually at the MIR and Love Sick thread but this series is so awesome that I needed to interact with other fans, so I can have someone to fangirl with :D

So, correct me if I'm wrong. Pern is also 0062 but in 2nd year right?

0062 code members:

Kong- first year/freshman

Pern- 2nd year/sophomore

Noomnoon- 3rd year/junior

Pahk- 4th year/senior

Phone- graduated and is getting married. She's the girl that arrived with her fiance and said Kong was cuter in person right?

0206 code members:

The first year, second year and 4th year members were at the table but didn't have any dialogue. 

Arthit or Ai'Oon - 3rd year/Junior

Tum- graduated, been calling arthit Ai'oon since the first year lol. 

I find their code system interesting. I kinda wish our school had that when I was in college. 

Actually, there are 2 kind of system in Thailand. One is code system like in the series. The other is "Table" system where first year students are randomly put into a group (table).

4 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

And who's the actress playing her ?

Alice Tsoi  (she is half Thai/Hongkong)

• Like 6

Guest delightful
9 minutes ago, Aaron Punzalan said:

Hello. I'm usually at the MIR and Love Sick thread but this series is so awesome that I needed to interact with other fans, so I can have someone to fangirl with :D

0062 code members:

Pern- 2nd year/sophomore

Pahk- 4th year/senior

Phone- graduated and is getting married. She's the girl that arrived with her fiance and said Kong was cuter in person right?

0206 code members:

The first year, second year and 4th year members were at the table but didn't have any dialogue. 

I find their code system interesting. I kinda wish our school had that when I was in college. 

Yes, that is correct. The people with the same numbers usually help each other out like what P'Pern did for Kongpope when she passed down the textbook that had started with P'Phone. I like that system too. 0062+0206=:heart:

Hi :)

I live in UK, I am a HUGE fan of d Thai culture, dramas, food - in short everything Thai... I visit at least twice Thailand every year.

I have fallen in love with Sotus the Series and my friend told me about Soompi, so I have joined at once. I read all d comments and spoilers, thank u so much

I just wanted to ask, will it ever be shown when Kong fell for Arthit? Will Arthit ever ask Kong what he saw in him to fall? coz Kong has been a very popular guy.

When they get together, does Kong act any differently? coz someone said that Arthit becomes sweeter, what about Kong?

I have told my college friends about Sotus, and when its out, we watch together and squeal and waaaaaaaait for next week...

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, delightful said:

Yes, that is correct. The people with the same numbers usually help each other out like what P'Pern did for Kongpope when she passed down the textbook that had started with P'Phone. I like that system too. 0062+0206=:heart:

That is awesome. You are basically part of a group in a system like this. You have mentors and friends you can turn to for experience and wisdom. 

And I agree with everyone, Krist is adorable. Arthit is trying to be a grizzly bear when he is teddy :D

Edited by MaguStrates
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, delightful said:

The first special chapter 'Kid Terng' translated to Missing You is sweet... just VERY sweet. And if I'm not wrong.. this is my prediction since Bittersweet ends that chapter when they were just hugging in bed. I think that was their first night 'together'... you know.. 2 become 1... birds and the bees.... :D

The second part to Missing You is set 2 years later when Kongpope is a Junior and head of the hazing team. Arthit is working now, but after a trip for work he comes to Kongpope's room. FOR 2 HOURS they go at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 fricking hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...this really makes me want to read though, I thought I would survive with some excerpts. It seems I can't. Can I have a copy as well? :flushed:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, aaza6 said:

Hi :)

I live in UK, I am a HUGE fan of d Thai culture, dramas, food - in short everything Thai... I visit at least twice Thailand every year.

I have fallen in love with Sotus the Series and my friend told me about Soompi, so I have joined at once. I read all d comments and spoilers, thank u so much

I just wanted to ask, will it ever be shown when Kong fell for Arthit? Will Arthit ever ask Kong what he saw in him to fall? coz Kong has been a very popular guy.

When they get together, does Kong act any differently? coz someone said that Arthit becomes sweeter, what about Kong?

I have told my college friends about Sotus, and when its out, we watch together and squeal and waaaaaaaait for next week...

Spoiler

1. Will it ever be shown when Kong fell for Arthit? : Yes, of course. That's the turning point of this series.

2. Will Arthit ever ask Kong what he saw in him to fall? : Sure, He did it and it turn out quite well.

3. When they get together, does Kong act any differently? : He is soooooo in love with his lover as always so I don't think there'll be any change at this point

• Like 9

Hello everyone!

i am usually contented by being more of a silent reader and just breezes through all your wonderful comments, summaries and spoilers in between lunch breaks but i ended up creating an account as i would like to thanked @delightful and @tammy_P for your kind gesture in subbing, translation and just helping us non-thai speakers in understanding the series more.

Moving onto the series, i was initially intrigues by the series when i stumble upon the trailer and MVs a week back thanked to my browsing history channel @youtube (due to an unbearable protective streak to my baby 12 years old cousin *sigh*) and was hooked almost immediately to the series although i promised myself to retire quietly from being a ‘Fujoshi’ due to life commitments and my fiancé persistent nagging but Noooo.... i relapse and fell in love with the series. 

The series in my humble opinion is so refreshing with so many diverse characters that not limited to the budding love story between the two beautiful lead, Arthit and Kongphob. It also provide us insights into their personality, motivations, their routines and daily lives, connections among their social circles etc. which I love so much. So far, I am loving the built up between Arthit and Kongphob and I am so excited to see them moving past from being strangers to friends and subsequently lovers. To be truthful, I am quite invested in May and Em and their story too.

Sorry if I bore you all with such a lengthy introduction and my proclamation of love to the two leads and their actors, the series and the other cast too.

Lastly, could anyone let us know if there were any other issues that Arthit and Kongphob face apart from their insecurities in their relationship (in the beginning)?

Thanks again!

• Like 10

Newbie here.. hi everyone, been following this thread from page 1 but just make a new account now cos of my curious, im not gonna download something before im say profer Thanks u so much to delightful.. so im so curious about the medicine scene, that i cant wait from krist fan to sub it, and want to downnload it from here.. and im a lil bit shy about my not so very good english. Im so sorry. Pls bear my grammar. :tears:

Im reading the online novel from dekd, i read the medicine line like kong is so shocked that hes forgot bout the medicine, but in the series its like kong is so calm, so i want to know bout the convos in the series.. and kong leaving Arthit just like that, cos if im not mistaken in novel someone come so kong need to leave. So curious about the change. 

So here iam downloading ep6 from delightful, THANKS U SO MUCH. :wub:

Oh im reading about the arthit hair cut in novel, seen in here arthit already have a short hair, did they just change the style from left side to right side.. xD

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, MaguStrates said:

0062 code members:

Pern- 2nd year/sophomore

Pahk- 4th year/senior

0206 code members:

why 0062 members, all of them are female (except kongphop) and 0206 members are male

are fate playing with them? 

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, tammy_P said:
24 minutes ago, Aaron Punzalan said:

0062 code members:

Pern- 2nd year/sophomore

Pahk- 4th year/senior

0206 code members:

Actually, there are 2 kind of system in Thailand. One is code system like in the series. The other is "Table" system where first year students are randomly put into a group (table).

Well when I was freshman, I always get free food and drink every time I met my senior lol. Also they gave me free text books and example of the exam. When I became senior, absolutely, I always paid for my 3rd, 2nd years and freshman at canteen and support them as much as I can about education. It's kinda sibling feeling.

• Like 8

I wonder if it was really raining when they filmed that scene with Arthit running. 

I know from interviews that Krist thinks Arthit is the Uke but is it still the case in the novel? 

I mean it's kinda hilarious that Arthit was inlove with a girl in highschool and yet he's the Uke. cute. :D

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, paleorked said:

Lastly, could anyone let us know if there were any other issues that Arthit and Kongphob face apart from their insecurities in their relationship (in the beginning)?

Spoiler

As far as I see, there is no other issues except their own insecurities. Their friends are fine regarding the relationship and they tend to keep it low-profile too. Writer didn't mention other difficulties like family or any other thing.

• Like 9

5 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Hide contents

As far as I see, there is no other issues except their own insecurities. Their friends are fine regarding the relationship and they tend to keep it low-profile too. Writer didn't mention other difficulties like family or any other thing.

So at the end, they're together; right ? :tears: That's my only worry because what I like about lovestories is when it's not too cheesy (that's why i love SOTUS), when the characters face difficulties (just like IRL) but at the end they're together and that's all that matters to me :heart: 

• Like 4

oh im huge bl fans, i know this series from sep 2015, its like they have been make sotus project from so long, and have been wondering why sotus aired even after MIR.. 

First im not that interested from sotus cos of the sotus itself in my country is an extream issue, and im not fan of this welcoming new student, we even have a dark past with this sytem, have a new studen die from this activities, cos senior are abused their power to junior. And watching this give me goosebump. Lol. But its lovely when its not so extream in sotus. Lol. And just into sotus after knowing that the lead actor Singto are playing Dota2.. haha. 

But here.. BOOM.. im getting so addicted, krist acting are superb. XD 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

So at the end, they're together; right ? :tears: That's my only worry because what I like about lovestories is when it's not too cheesy (that's why i love SOTUS), when the characters face difficulties (just like IRL) but at the end they're together and that's all that matters to me :heart: 

Spoiler

They are fine, my friend. Don't worry ^ ^ :lol:

• Like 6

29 minutes ago, delightful said:

I`ve got.it now.... thank u for explain....kong arthit have destined together :w00t:  :w00t:

no. 62 remember me other couple (yuzhou) hehehe... 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, originalnickname said:

Spoiler

ofc they end up together. No need to worry for that. It's a happy ending. :D :wub::heart:

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, tammy_P said:

Reveal hidden contents

pheww~ that's such a relief to hear! my heart cant really take too much of angsting, particularly with those two

Thanks again @tammy_P

• Like 3