[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

15 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

@_-Mio-_ Sorry if I'm too late, I've just read here, happy birthday, hope all the best to you ^^

Thank you! ^^ (You aren't late :P )

14 minutes ago, whitedove said:

Apparently there's a smaller fanmeet today with Singto & Krist. The Meet&Greet in October is for the whole cast.

7xQJMVOh.jpg

aaaaa :wub::wub::heart: :wub::wub: :blush: (SOOMPI I need more emoticons!! XD) Thanks for the info. :D

• Like 3

2 hours ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I guess fanclub peeps who translate are busy. Will wait. Hopefully they post it soon. I want to watch it again with their subs. ^^

How I wish I knew Thai too. It would be so much easier watching the series and reading the novel.

I don't think anyone translated it yet. Maybe in the near future someone does. Let's hope. I want to read it too. :tears:

(I know this is off topic, but I don't want to go and visit 'Addicted' thread just to ask this XD, but did someone translate in English that novel? Anyone knows? I want to read that one SO badly too!)

yeah hope someone will translate it soon, although i lost hope with MIR novel but with SOTUS I hope someone will translate it :tears:

i read are you addicted in wattpad and the best one is from just BL thing but they haven't continue from chap 80 and the second best is from estreline from wattpad. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, whitedove said:

Apparently there's a smaller fanmeet today with Singto & Krist. The Meet&Greet in October is for the whole cast.

7xQJMVOh.jpg

Hi Guys, newbie here and I'm soooo hooked with this series. I've been watching the episodes on Dailymotion over and over for several days now hehe. Anyway, Do you know when exactly in October? Because (hopefully) I might go to Thailand during that month. I want to see them =)))

• Like 2

1 minute ago, fani308 said:

yeah hope someone will translate it soon, although i lost hope with MIR novel but with SOTUS I hope someone will translate it :tears:

i read are you addicted in wattpad and the best one is from just BL thing but they haven't continue from chap 80 and the second best is from estreline from wattpad. 

I see that monica translated until chapter 99 and kakelet translated from chapter 96-106. ofc I don't know if translations are good, but really anything is better than nothing at all. So I'm gonna go start reading right now. XD 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ogashev said:

Hi Guys, newbie here and I'm soooo hooked with this series. I've been watching the episodes on Dailymotion over and over for several days now hehe. Anyway, Do you know when exactly in October? Because (hopefully) I might go to Thailand during that month. I want to see them =)))

It's on 29 October. :) 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ogashev said:

29 Oct, but tickets are already available today. You can check GMMTV ig account for details or ask around at one of sotus' fanaccounts. (Sorry I can't give you the fanaccount names since I don't follow them, Lovesick and WhiteCaptain's fanaccounts are already too much for me lol.)

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

Collecting signs, haha it's the same with Kong and friends. 1 semester? wow that's pretty long too. mine just 1 week, 3 days in university while the rest was in faculty. there's no fun things like camping, mine was horrible :(.

Haha me too, I'm so happy there're many Indonesian fans. with international fans from many countries here, I think it's enough to GMM for uploading official subbed of this series in youtube, do you think so :D

yeah... it was long, but I can get so many memories from it. :D

they should! actually I think thai dramas are pretty much getting a lot of attention worldwide in these years, so they could consider to release subs asap. hehe

36 minutes ago, _-Mio-_ said:

ohh... Isn't SOTUS meet&greet planned for next month? hmm

Thank you ^^

OMG. Thank you SO much! :heart:

well.. I don't know. it's just my feeling... :P

(p.s. @whitedove posted about it! :D )

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Lindsey Jung said:

555 I ever read that Singto-Krist's university and faculty are the same, so is that right ^^? maybe they're known each other already before casting proccess? I haven't read much about them, just things about the series but my plan to explore about them ^^.

From your story it seems that kasetsart university has a lot of funs during their SOTUS. there're freshy night and concert. haha I think Hormones is still more popular than SOTUS for now XD. if the MC are SingtoKrist, I'd love to join too XD.

Actually I'm curious about physical exercise in this series. the freshmen are being asked to do 100 times squads, run around field for 54 times. is there such things for real or just fiction in this series? seriously, if I become one of them, maybe I can die soon LOL. I think 20 times squads are more than enough :sweatingbullets:.

Collecting signs, haha it's the same with Kong and friends. 1 semester? wow that's pretty long too. mine just 1 week, 3 days in university while the rest was in faculty. there's no fun things like camping, mine was horrible :(.

Haha me too, I'm so happy there're many Indonesian fans. with international fans from many countries here, I think it's enough to GMM for uploading official subbed of this series in youtube, do you think so :D

yes it was very fun, i only joined the concert, actually on the same day of the freshy night there is also freshy day, the freshmen along with the committee clean their faculty park, field for about one hour and then there's a barbecue party and small performances.

yes they're from faculty of economics, singto is the senior (KU72) and krist is his junior (KU73 - the current freshmen is KU76) but i don't know about their major, they may or may not known each other before if they are from different major because the faculty is quite big

i've only seen once those physical thingy, a group of freshmen is jogging while yelling out some jargon surround my faculty building, which is not that big actually but they did it around mid day, so i assumed there are real but no to the extent like in this series, may be depend on the faculty. in my university this physical exercise during orientation mostly done by those faculty that really need it, such as forestry, fisheries, agriculture, because they tend to do a lot of field activity during their college life. 

• Like 4

@Lindsey Jung

The first time I know about Newwie was in Kiss The Series. He and Tay Tawan play a gay couple in there, who are friends to one of the main couples.

And I'm sure Singto and Krist have known each other before Sotus even if they went to the same college (though this I can't be sure since I don't follow them closely). They're both under GMM and GMM talents seem to know everybody. They should have met before in GMM parties if not any of the events.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, whitedove said:

@Lindsey Jung

The first time I know about Newwie was in Kiss The Series. He and Tay Tawan play a gay couple in there, who are friends to one of the main couples.

And I'm sure Singto and Krist have known each other before Sotus even if they went to the same college (though this I can't be sure since I don't follow them closely). They're both under GMM and GMM talents seem to know everybody. They should have met before in GMM parties if not any of the events.

sorry to butt in but in kiss the series, are newwie and his partner's story had a significant air time? because if so i will watch it right now lol

EDIT: Newwie isn't even in the opening credits of Kiss the series so i guess imma take a pass on this one. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, samvilerow23 said:

sorry to butt in but in kiss the series, are newwie and his partner's story had a significant air time? because if so i will watch it right now lol

EDIT: Newwie isn't even in the opening credits of Kiss the series so i guess imma take a pass on this one. 

Actually they are quite prominent in the series, they're labelled as the 3rd couple and are in every scene where the group of friends are hanging out. Of course they're not in the opening credits since its main plot is about the 2 sisters and their love lives. You can just skip the couples if you don't want to (though for me, I really love watching Mek/Mild pairing and was rooting for them the whole time). And of course, Tawan/New look great together too.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, whitedove said:

Actually they are quite prominent in the series, they're labelled as the 3rd couple and are in every scene where the group of friends are hanging out. Of course they're not in the opening credits since its main plot is about the 2 sisters and their love lives. You can just skip the couples if you don't want to (though for me, I really love watching Mek/Mild pairing and was rooting for them the whole time). And of course, Tawan/New look great together too.

thanks for this info. i'll check it out now :D:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, _-Mio-_ said:

I see that monica translated until chapter 99 and kakelet translated from chapter 96-106. ofc I don't know if translations are good, but really anything is better than nothing at all. So I'm gonna go start reading right now. XD 

happy reading :) the translation quite good so it won't be a problem. 

Is there anyone watch ep 5 already? 

Spoiler

when kong and pear holding hands when they are about to sit and sing, did arthit jealous? cause i see arthit rolling his eyes or is it just me? :huh:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fani308 said:

You should go to Addicted thread. They have all the relevant novel links in the master post and there are a lot. You don't have to ask anyone any thing. The whole novel hasn't been translated but between all the translations, I think we get to read 90% of the novel.

• Like 4