[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

1 hour ago, fujoheart said:

Oh dang. That would surely put kongpob in a tight spot. Is it just me or did arthit have a smirky look on his face? Something that screams "Whatchu gon do now boiiiii?!"

What should our hero do now? State his mind and risk a possible developing relationship with the senior of his dreams? Stay tuned for next saturdays episode of sotus the series. :phew:

I feel like each ep Kong understands more and more about what the system is truly doing and that is bringing all the freshman together and being a team.. I bet he'll say a half an half answer haha something like although he doesn't agree with the strictness of everything, he understands the deeper meaning by having the system in place :) I hope so anyways haha

• Like 3

@bookfaenframe Thanks for the great insider info and bits pieces of information.

I didn't watch episode 4 yet. I didn't find any raw at all. This is the drama left that I'm currently watching. (W will end this week).

I'm also enjoying Artihit and Kongpob's interaction in each episode. I also immensely understood better and their facial expression when the sub (ep 3 was released).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Thunder Mage said:

@bookfaenframe Thanks for the great insider info and bits pieces of information.

I didn't watch episode 4 yet. I didn't find any raw at all. This is the drama left that I'm currently watching. (W will end this week).

I'm also enjoying Artihit and Kongpob's interaction in each episode. I also immensely understood better and their facial expression when the sub (ep 3 was released).

Here's the raw version:

http://www.lakornhit.com/play/8013/Sotus-The-Series-พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง-ep-4-วันที่-10-09-59.html

• Like 3

On 9/8/2016 at 0:57 AM, laval said:

Hide contents

The thai fan thinks this will be in the extra episode Krist mentioned on twitter. Here's what looks like Arthit visiting Kongpob at school from work:

tumblr_messaging_od2utgzJas1r6is2n_1280.

I guess that this is also from that episode then. I don't know what happens in the special chapters, but I'm really hoping for some cute scenes when Artit comes back to visit Kong :lol:

_20160910_110852_zps6xanhznz.jpg

• Like 7

1 hour ago, sabaiarom193 said:

HI ALL

I'm new here nice to meet you

I'M Thai you can call me is Lhew ^^

Hi Lhew nice to meet you too:)

4 hours ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I guess that this is also from that episode then. I don't know what happens in the special chapters, but I'm really hoping for some cute scenes when Artit comes back to visit Kong :lol:

_20160910_110852_zps6xanhznz.jpg

Oooh! I like epilogue in the end of the story:). I can see their future together.

11 minutes ago, meifang89 said:

Hi Lhew nice to meet you too:)

Oooh! I like epilogue in the end of the story:). I can see their future together.

Nice To meet you too Sotus is the huge famous Novel In Thai

2 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Hi :lol:

Welcome here! I'm Canadian ^^ But I wish I knew Thai! It sounds like such a cool language :)

Hiii Thai so easy for  me LOL and yes I think it cool language because it difficult 

My eng not well T..T sorry for my bad

• Like 4

18 hours ago, sabaiarom193 said:

Nice To meet you too Sotus is the huge famous Novel In Thai

I hope you can give us some spoilers or news about Sotus and the actors if you don't mind:)

Just realized this after rerererewatching episode 3 and actually sticking around for the credits that Kong and Artit may or may not have exchanged drinks, accidentally took each other's drink, paid for each other's drink, or grew to love one another's favorite drink. Whatever the case may be, one thing remains the same and that is Kong staring at Artit like he's trying to drill a hole and see Artit's soul (or maybe he is just doing some smug, angry, or annoyed staring but I'll take all the staring I can get thank you very much HAHA)

exchange_zpsgdh8frlk.jpg?t=1473772035couple_zpszupyag4j.jpg?t=1473772037

On another note, Singto and Kriss have been interacting and I really just want to know what they're saying to each other. I can't understand 99.999% of their interaction because google translate is not so good at translating. I have never wanted to learn Thai so bad until Sotus came along. :bawling: I mean for example.. :))

tweet_zpsrnbva8s4.jpg

• Like 6

1 hour ago, singtokrist said:

Just realized this after rerererewatching episode 3 and actually sticking around for the credits that Kong and Artit may or may not have exchanged drinks, accidentally took each other's drink, paid for each other's drink, or grew to love one another's favorite drink. Whatever the case may be, one thing remains the same and that is Kong staring at Artit like he's trying to drill a hole and see Artit's soul (or maybe he is just doing some smug, angry, or annoyed staring but I'll take all the staring I can get thank you very much HAHA)

couple_zpszupyag4j.jpg?t=1473772037

I never noticed this before! I wonder what happened with the milks :P I'm finding all the scenes with the milk teas so cute! After watching episode 4 I actually went and got some strawberry milk tea because of it lol ...but I got mine with pearls. Actually, are those milk teas that they're drinking?

I like Kong's staring at Artit too ^^ I wanna watch this scene so badly now! Can't wait for ep 5!! I've been busier this week so I've only been able to watch the raw of ep 4 through once, but I'll have some free time tonight to watch it again xD

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

I never noticed this before! I wonder what happened with the milks :P I'm finding all the scenes with the milk teas so cute! After watching episode 4 I actually went and got some strawberry milk tea because of it lol ...but I got mine with pearls. Actually, are those milk teas that they're drinking?

I like Kong's staring at Artit too ^^ I wanna watch this scene so badly now! Can't wait for ep 5!! I've been busier this week so I've only been able to watch the raw of ep 4 through once, but I'll have some free time tonight to watch it again xD

They're sort of like milk teas, but not the same..you can see here :lol: There's no strawberry in Pink Milk, so the pinkiness is from the sala syrup~ And Kongpob's drink is just Thai iced coffee
(both drinks are sweet of course, it's Arthit and Kongpob's weakness :P)

P.S. - I can't wait for those scenes too :wub: I hope we'll get them soon!

• Like 5