[Thai BL Series 2016-2018] SOTUS The Series S1 & S2 พี่ว้ากตัวร้ายกับนายปีหนึ่ง

WeLoveSoompi

On 04/09/2016 at 11:23 PM, dreadaeleonkvothe said:

Thank you so much!! I tried it and I was actually able to see what Line TV looked like :lol: I've been so curious about Line TV for a long time now, but could never access it before 

You're welcome.. (^o~ )

But using free membership on flyvpn has low bandwidth. Its exhausting watching those video buffering. I use Internet Download Manager to grab the video. Just download the video using idm and then watch it later. Beside flyvpn only give you 3x login @20minutes.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, lolalarue said:

Gamer senior has some game! I really want to see more of him on screen, but I don't know that I really want him to come between Arthit and Kong. I think I've seen another few pics/screen shots of Kong looking jealous of Arthit with the girl that gave him her number in the first episode at what looks like a CD store and pics of May and Kong together. If we include Em in the May/Kong storyline and PrettyGirl and Arthit we'll have a love pentagon. If we add gamer senior does that make it a love hexagon? :)

OMG I love the way you describe their love, love pentagon and love hexagon. :lol: <3 <3 <3  I can't wait to see the third parties in Kong/AT. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 2

8 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

@franeb Did you happen to watch the video of these pics on Youtube (below)? Do you know what they were talking about? She? seems to be teasing them and they're so cute together. Krist actually kissed Singto. *dies* Thank you. <3 <3 <3

tmf4Q3g.jpg

Yep i have watched it . The interviewer is very famous in Thailand. It's quite hard to translate theirs conversation because they are playing a lot with thai words and kind of naughty jokes (which will be difficult to translate in English) ⊙﹏⊙ 

Maybe when I'm not busy I'll translate some parts of the video.

• Like 8

26 minutes ago, franeb said:

Yep i have watched it . The interviewer is very famous in Thailand. It's quite hard to translate theirs conversation because they are playing a lot with thai words and kind of naughty jokes (which will be difficult to translate in English) ⊙﹏⊙ 

Maybe when I'm not busy I'll translate some parts of the video.

I see. No worries. Thank you for all your translations so far. Really appreciate it. <3 :wub:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lolalarue said:

Gamer senior has some game! I really want to see more of him on screen, but I don't know that I really want him to come between Arthit and Kong. I think I've seen another few pics/screen shots of Kong looking jealous of Arthit with the girl that gave him her number in the first episode at what looks like a CD store and pics of May and Kong together. If we include Em in the May/Kong storyline and PrettyGirl and Arthit we'll have a love pentagon. If we add gamer senior does that make it a love hexagon? :)

Ah yes! I remember from the trailer. Remembering the trailer makes me excited for more episodes Huhu. It has only been three episodes but it is gaining lots of fans and generating positive reviews (from what I am seeing). HAHAHA LOVE HEXAGON :)) Probably... But I guess I wanna see Kong jealous because I wanna see how he would react and I want to see how Arthit would react to Kong being jealous of a guy instead of a girl! Arthit is usually secretly jealous of everyone though because Kong is a sweetheart to everyone and Arthit likes Kong all to himself (from what I read about the summary and from what I saw with the pageant guy lol).

and I actually welcome Gamer senior's intrusion in my fantasy where he goes after Arthit because I would really want to see Arthit's flustered face when Gamer senior makes a move on him and Arthit realizes that not one but two guys are fighting over him because Arthit is cute when dealing with affections and just out-of-the-blue pick up lines. Haha lol. (though the promo pics seem to depict him making a move on Kong though)

• Like 4

2 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Gamer senior seems to be playing with both boys. Hmmmm.... :lol:

CgyigmgU0AAuv7L.jpg

CgySfSjUkAEdYxP.jpg

If this "See translation" thing at the bottom of the app is right: It apparently says "On a date *insert those three emojis*"

Gamer senior is apparently a star of his own sotus the series behind the scenes lol

• Like 8

18 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

Singto has an obsession when it comes to Krist. He has a preference for certain body parts of Krist. LOL. :D

Ahaha i love how krist is the one whining at first, then when singto ignores him he slaps his butt and gets all clingy afterwards lol so cute :). It's also interesting to know that singto is the senior in real life and krist is his junior.. i always thought krist was way older for some reason haha

Edited by Kareezsa Zanoria
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, franeb said:

here the summary of the pink milk scene

I did not rewatch the scene to translate so maybe it's not exactly this.

so KP order minced pork omelette with rice while AT having Gapao ( chicken and basil stir fry) which is a spicy dish.

AT : you order something kids would eat

KP : that because I can't eat spicy

then the waitress serve them their drinks (un)fortunately it's pink milk for AT -_-||

KP : i didn't know you like pink milk

AT: *try to deny and tell the waitress that it's not his drink but the waitress says AT order pink milk every time*

AT was very embarrassing so he tease KP by give his Gapao rice with extra chillies to him before he leaves (´・_・`)

But when KP asked for bills the waitress said AT already pay for them both ...(///▽///) what a cute tsundere senior lol 

GAHH!! How cute :D hahaha Arthit trying to lie once again but got exposed lmao I love how he paid for the meal at the end too, such a tsundere senior he is lol i love it :D

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

I think I've seen another few pics/screen shots of Kong looking jealous of Arthit with the girl that gave him her number in the first episode at what looks like a CD store and pics of May and Kong together.

Spoiler

The girl in the store is Arthit's ex-girlfriend. Not the same girl as the one in the first episode.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, lolalarue said:

That scene with the other senior and Kong is very hot. Actually I thought that senior may have been interested in Em but Em has a loveline with May so I guess not. That boy is cute, so I would love it if this was a plot that happened (and made Arthit jealous - though does he really need any help in that department?). 

Arthit is jealous of the air Kong breathes already. :P

I think Kong will be jealous of that girl with Arthit in the trailer. I prefer him getting jealous of a guy, though. :phew: And Arthit will be jealous of May.

10 hours ago, singtokrist said:

(does krist have a girlfriend though or is he single?)

AND HUHU KRIST SEEMS LIKE AN ADORABLE PERSON. HE REMINDS ME OF A PUPPY AND HE LOOKS A LOT LIKE SQUIRTLE.

And Arthit is a weedle marshmallow. Haha. Even Krist admits his character is tsundere. If I were Kongphob, I'd be totally wooing Arthit with smooth as a baby's butt lines as well. lol.

Agree with everything! So true!

10 hours ago, singtokrist said:

I actually want to see Arthit and the Gamer senior forming the love line that makes Kongphob jealous. ASDFGHJKL. The guy's instagram has really cute pics with Krist Huhu. This one is my favorite., Krist has a lot of sleeping pics and he looks adorable in every single one of them. sobs.

He looks like a baby, very innocent and cute. >_<

6 hours ago, singtokrist said:

Ah yes! I remember from the trailer. Remembering the trailer makes me excited for more episodes Huhu. It has only been three episodes but it is gaining lots of fans and generating positive reviews (from what I am seeing). HAHAHA LOVE HEXAGON :)) Probably... But I guess I wanna see Kong jealous because I wanna see how he would react and I want to see how Arthit would react to Kong being jealous of a guy instead of a girl! Arthit is usually secretly jealous of everyone though because Kong is a sweetheart to everyone and Arthit likes Kong all to himself (from what I read about the summary and from what I saw with the pageant guy lol).

and I actually welcome Gamer senior's intrusion in my fantasy where he goes after Arthit because I would really want to see Arthit's flustered face when Gamer senior makes a move on him and Arthit realizes that not one but two guys are fighting over him because Arthit is cute when dealing with affections and just out-of-the-blue pick up lines. Haha lol. (though the promo pics seem to depict him making a move on Kong though)

Yep, I want to se Kong jealous, too. Arthit is already always jealous. Hahahaha.

I also approve of the gamer senior (or any other guy) making a move on Arthit for the same reasons as you. Things would get so much more interesting!

I love juicy lovelines. :phew:

6 hours ago, singtokrist said:

If this "See translation" thing at the bottom of the app is right: It apparently says "On a date *insert those three emojis*"

Gamer senior is apparently a star of his own sotus the series behind the scenes lol

There's a whole harem going on behind the scenes. :lol:

• Like 5

Hello again! :)

Just dropping by to say how much I admire Sotus for showing the importance of earning respect and building character... Definitely more than your usual themes in a BL show, right? ;)

As much as I'd love to spazz about every scene that struck a chord, I'm afraid that it would make this list go on and on... :sweatingbullets: So to keep things short, here are five of the lighter moments that I loved about Episode 2:

Spoiler

1. That ghost story's punchline.

OMG. His impersonation of Arthit was funny and cringe-worthy at the same time--and that's exactly the reason why it was twice as entertaining! Can't blame Kong for having that scowl on his face. :P Hee hee.

IMG_20160905_010743_zps0yrvxpgk.jpg

2. When Bright asked: "Did he eat the registration certificate for lunch?"

Trust our boy to deliver witty side comments in the midst of such a tense moment! :lol: I love Kong for knowing the smallest details about Aim (like a true friend would), but I love Bright just as much for asking the one question everybody had in mind...

IMG_20160905_011058_zpsepwclvbt.jpg

PS: And can we talk about Kong's smirk before reciting Aim's ID#? B) Damn, that was strangely appealing.

3. How quick Kong apologized and asked for her name as soon as the Seniors left.

What's impressive wasn't the fact that Kong knew everything on Aim's ID or that he named more people than any of his batchmates would've remembered... IMO, his humility and willingness to admit his shortcomings made him the true winner of that round. ^_^ And when he offered his name tag? I was a goner.

IMG_20160905_011442_zpsbonylocv.jpg

4. When Arthit stopped Kong and Aim... to give those meaningful oranges.

Just when I thought that being busted for recommending *somebody* as the representative for Mr. Campus was already squee-worthy!  :phew: No wonder Kong's starting to notice your hidden charm. Hello there, Mr. Nice-Guy-Behind-Their-Back... I have a feeling that I'll be seeing you more often.

IMG_20160905_011734_zpsbg91nvuc.jpg

5. That beat after Kong said: "You're really cute when you're angry."

Arthit clearly pressed the panic button after hearing Kong's sudden declaration.:wub:  And I loved every second that he was out of his element before storming out. I need more, more, more of these precious moments!

IMG_20160905_012308_zpswtiqx1ky.jpg

I haven't seen episode 3 yet (still waiting for subs)... but I've heard lots of good things about it! :D I hope the show keeps getting better and better.

• Like 10

13 hours ago, vayra said:

You're welcome.. (^o~ )

But using free membership on flyvpn has low bandwidth. Its exhausting watching those video buffering. I use Internet Download Manager to grab the video. Just download the video using idm and then watch it later. Beside flyvpn only give you 3x login @20minutes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kimchiflavored_plot said:

2. When Bright asked: "Did he eat the registration certificate for lunch?"

Trust our boy to deliver witty side comments in the midst of such a tense moment! :lol: I love Kong for knowing the smallest details about Aim (like a true friend would), but I love Bright just as much for asking the one question everybody had in mind...

Haha yes I loved that part too! I was so excited when I found out Off was gonna be in SOTUS ^^ I'm loving his random/funny comments and everyone now and then I'll notice him in the background making a tough-guy type face and find it pretty cute/amusing actually :wub:

Spoiler

Screenshot_20160827-171848_zpso9rot2qp.p

• Like 5

4 hours ago, cadburygirl said:

OFF TOPIC. (Sorry) Bad Romance The Series. :heart:

I just want to share it with the Fujoshis here. They totally made my day. AHHHHHHH. :wub::wub::wub:

Where I can get this series with eng subtitles? not only a part, the full series ¿¿?? I did not like the end of many of the characters D: I expected more seriousness in the script 

• Like 1