[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Revive 重生之名流巨星

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, node said:

@rexpon Thanks for your suggestion, actually I was trying to add some translation myself but just realize my English wasn't good enough for that so I gave up. I opened up the sub contribution on YouTube for some of the Revive fanvids, anyone are interested in helping with translation, you're welcome to add the English sub for the conversation and lyric. 

My YouTube Channel Contribution Link: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_cs_panel?tab=2&c=UCgtVszEPPni6x0QGSl7hjHA

@node The thing is my chinese is really limited as well. But when I have time I will try to work on it. But can you like check this vid below, I did like a rough translation for one the fanvid but I don't have anyone to confirm if the translation sounded at least somehow correct to the actual thing or not? If there is any problem, feel free to message me. Thank you. 

On 5/2/2016 at 3:04 PM, lemsaine said:

@rexpon No, I don't know chinese at all.. currently i translate ep 3, 4 into my own language with google translate and still working on ep 5. So I know nothing about what they were saying in ep 16. Thank you so much for telling me. If that so.. i'm so dissapointed :angry:. Feng Jing have done soooo much for him.. Tbh i'm so mad at Yun Xiu when Feng Jing help him blocked the reporter, Yun Xiu doesn't even bother to look back at him before he left. My poor Feng Jing :tears:. Why did he have to go through all of that with Li Rui and Yun Xiu. He deserve so much better... I got so frustrated right now. I need season 2 where Lin Xuan died! With much better ending for Feng Jing.  If Feng Jing have to leave Yun Xiu house because of Lin Xuan. I'm done with it !! 

Spoiler

@lemsaine You see now the director is like LinXuan was just a good friend of YunXiu & he only wanted her not to feel humiliated in front of everyone and the baby she was carrying. That's why he married her and now she left YunXiu, and baby, FengJing is going to look after them in season 2. I am like I don't understand you directors anymore and your change of minds. If you had that thing in mind in the first place, why did you just made the whole fandom go mad at you for making YunXiu's personality so inconsistence but also the fact why did you even say FengJing was like a convenient door mat to step on.  Anyway, I don't know what to do with that. Nevertheless, hopefully the season 2 will be better than now. 

Anyway want to write a story about YunXiu/FengJing after they have baby YunXuan cause I really want to read something about it. But there is nothing. ;( 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@rexponReally???? Is that what the director said? Thank you sooo much for the information. So feng Jing and Yun Xiu will always be together? I'm soooo happy :) Hope season 2 will be make as soon as possible (with the same cast right?) Where did you got all of the information? 

19 hours ago, rexpon said:

@node The thing is my chinese is really limited as well. But when I have time I will try to work on it. But can you like check this vid below, I did like a rough translation for one the fanvid but I don't have anyone to confirm if the translation sounded at least somehow correct to the actual thing or not? If there is any problem, feel free to message me. Thank you. 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

@rexpon I think you did a great job! Much better than my tries lol. The following are some of my suggestions:

1:35 - I...met someone that feels very familiar. but for my past...I still couldn't remember anything
3:52 -  You actually stalking me?!
5:25 - 他是真的死了 在我心中是 - He is really dead...In my heart/mind 

On 5/3/2016 at 7:03 PM, lemsaine said:

@rexponReally???? Is that what the director said? Thank you sooo much for the information. So feng Jing and Yun Xiu will always be together? I'm soooo happy :) Hope season 2 will be make as soon as possible (with the same cast right?) Where did you got all of the information? 

@lemsaineWell he did imply that FengJing was something like for YunXiu. But whatever for me FengJing is like the best thing that have ever happened yet all those could never appreciate him and his awesomeness. Except for LiXiao who almost seem to have like cat & dog fight between each other. Well in the novel they are always together. FengJing is the daddy and YunXiu is the papa  of the litte Xuan, you see. I hope so they will do the story, Well idk about others but if they change FengJing I am definitely not watching. But Season 2 is still only like 99% confirmed not 100% just yet. Oh, well I have this 2 friends one who is from China and another from somewhere else. And they share information with me as well as I stalk people in weibo to get more information regarding the drama. 

On 5/4/2016 at 11:39 PM, node said:

@rexpon I think you did a great job! Much better than my tries lol. The following are some of my suggestions:

1:35 - I...met someone that feels very familiar. but for my past...I still couldn't remember anything
3:52 -  You actually stalking me?!
5:25 - 他是真的死了 在我心中是 - He is really dead...In my heart/mind 

MOD EDIT: Do not quote images, gifs, and videos

@node Firstly thank you so much for that cause I was really confused on those sections myself. But really thank you so much.  I amended them already now. Btw did you see the subtitle I did subs for dialogues for one of the videos you uploaded. Can you like check it in case you haven't & tell me if it is alright? 

On 5/4/2016 at 0:34 AM, IMOmusings said:

Is it official yet, whether or not there will be a season 2 for this?

@IMOmusings so far it is not confirmed officially but there is a news that everyone is going to meet around after June to discuss whether season 2 will happen or not. Let's cross finger & hope that season 2 will take place we can see more of FengJing & YunXiu moments. Damn I miss FengJing. Today counts exactly 1 week of the last episode. 

7 hours ago, darkice7_12 said:

@rexpon  Thanks for the subs! Always much more fun watching a vid when I can understand some of it. :lol:

@node Thanks for sharing another great video. :D

@darkice7_12 Its no problem. Actually I enjoy watching fanmade videos with subs myself that's why I don't mind working on them. Please do look forward to more subbed fanmades. whenever I got time I will try to work on them. p.s. omg isn't that icon of Qubol hai series people. OMG  I just checked ur blog, you write fanfics?  Gosh can I like request a FengJing/YunXiu please. We can discuss more about it if you like. 

@rexpon Thank you so much for the info. Yes, FengJing is the best thing that ever happened. I adore him, respect him, and love him soo much. I wish they could treat him much better. My heart hurt so much everytime i saw him in pain. Same here... If they change FengJing.. i'm not watching anymore.

15 hours ago, rexpon said:

Its no problem. Actually I enjoy watching fanmade videos with subs myself that's why I don't mind working on them. Please do look forward to more subbed fanmades. whenever I got time I will try to work on them. p.s. omg isn't that icon of Qubol hai series people. OMG  I just checked ur blog, you write fanfics?  Gosh can I like request a FengJing/YunXiu please. We can discuss more about it if you like. 

I will definitely be looking out for those subbed vids. Thanks again!

And yes, that is from Qubool Hai. Did you watch the show? I loved this couple the best on the show :wub: and only watched it for them.

As for Fanfics, I do write them. But I haven't even watched this show with subs since no one seems to have subbed it beyond the 1st episode. :tears: I have no idea what the characters are like. Not really. While I'm honored that you'd ask, but as of right now I'm just seeing all the pretty and the chemistry between these two without any depth, if you get what I'm saying. If someone subs it and I can really get to know these two characters, I might just end up writing that fanfic. :lol:

Lovely videos!

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas/advice as to how we can get subs? Is there anywhere that might be open to requests? (Even if it's just the Feng Jin cut??) Now that it's over and given the discontent re. the ending, I'm worried any momentum will fade and it will never happen which I would personally find very upsetting!

2 hours ago, possumbaby said:

Lovely videos!

Does anyone have any suggestions/ideas/advice as to how we can get subs? Is there anywhere that might be open to requests? (Even if it's just the Feng Jin cut??) Now that it's over and given the discontent re. the ending, I'm worried any momentum will fade and it will never happen which I would personally find very upsetting!

They are currently working on it in viki :)

Just finished translating it on ep 6. Feng Jing mouth really is sharp and poisoned... but that's what i like about him. He's a straight and honest person. Eventhough he could hurt your feeling by his words.. he will never stabbed you in the back. But then.. he will sacrifice everything for the person he love. My poor FengJing.. I'm still sad about the ending :tears:. Need season 2 asap...

On 5/11/2016 at 0:28 AM, lemsaine said:

They are currently working on it in viki :)

On 5/11/2016 at 0:36 AM, lemsaine said:

Just finished translating it on ep 6. Feng Jing mouth really is sharp and poisoned... but that's what i like about him. He's a straight and honest person. Eventhough he could hurt your feeling by his words.. he will never stabbed you in the back. But then.. he will sacrifice everything for the person he love. My poor FengJing.. I'm still sad about the ending :tears:. Need season 2 asap...

@lemsaine then I take it that Viki took my request for it. I am so freaking happy about this now. Though, the waiting game is going to take a while then for the episodes I wanted to watch.  I know right that's one of the reason why I love FengJing so much. 

@node was there problem with the subs that I put up for one of the videos? Cause I sort of didn't understand few sections myself of it. But please do check out. this. I don't know if I have done things alright in it. Thank you. : 

Now I don't have to work on the drama anymore. yay! 

On 5/6/2016 at 2:46 AM, darkice7_12 said:

I will definitely be looking out for those subbed vids. Thanks again!

And yes, that is from Qubool Hai. Did you watch the show? I loved this couple the best on the show :wub: and only watched it for them.

As for Fanfics, I do write them. But I haven't even watched this show with subs since no one seems to have subbed it beyond the 1st episode. :tears: I have no idea what the characters are like. Not really. While I'm honored that you'd ask, but as of right now I'm just seeing all the pretty and the chemistry between these two without any depth, if you get what I'm saying. If someone subs it and I can really get to know these two characters, I might just end up writing that fanfic. :lol:

@darkice7_12 I did watch the series. I know right, I adored this couple so much. But later it started becoming really weird and more weird.  But since the subs are on its way please do consider writing them once you know how the chemistry of those two works out. To be honest, I have this idea abt YunXiu/FengJing with their little baby YunXuan, the moment I found out that they are daddy and papa for him. The only thing is I can't write to save my life. T_T 

I've read it somewhere... 

Because Xu HaiQiao got too deep with his role (FengJing)... He said he did feel sad when he was watching Yun Xiu and Lin Xuan get married. Is that true??? My poor baby HaiQiao and FengJing...

20 hours ago, lemsaine said:

I've read it somewhere... 

Because Xu HaiQiao got too deep with his role (FengJing)... He said he did feel sad when he was watching Yun Xiu and Lin Xuan get married. Is that true??? My poor baby HaiQiao and FengJing...

Spoiler

@lemsaine It is true that HaiQiao got so deep into becoming FengJing. He sort of felt all the sadness of FengJing when YunXiu got married. My chinese friend mentioned it to me in a interview HaiQiao admitted that he somehow felt really depressed while doing that scene in real life, as if his heart was breaking. Unlike the other actress who played LiuYi, who didn't feel anything after the scene was finished. But HaiQiao was actually really depressed in real life the whole time & even after the whole shooting was done, HaiQiao had such a hard time trying to get over becoming FengJing. Like he actually said himself that he was seeing YunXiu pretty much everywhere. For stuffs Ma ke, endorsed for, and it really made him sad, like as if his heart was really broken. That he had to go around travelling to get over being FengJing and the emotions it came with. Of a broken hearted man. And somehow I think as FengJing, he did really love YunXiu at one point between all that. Just shows how awesome of an actor HaiQiao really is. 

Sure, if there is any news about season 2 I surely will give heads up to you guys. 

Archived