[Drama 2006] Lovers 연인

ay_link

we ought to think before we speak

KJE do not have a disastrous plastic surgery we fans always see her every week in Chocolate and she is pretty always and blooming and happy

if that being pretty called disastrous i better have plastic surgery too disastrous and look like her LOL :w00t:

:w00t:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MisterBarca

we ought to think before we speak

KJE do not have a disastrous plastic surgery we fans always see her every week in Chocolate and she is pretty always and blooming and happy

if that being pretty called disastrous i better have plastic surgery too disastrous and look like her LOL :w00t:

:w00t:

We ought to understand before commenting.

I said 김규리, not 김정은.

Guest lovemesweet

Kim Kyu ri has plastic surgery also? How does she look now? This is an English Forum so understandably others cant read Hangul here so its much better if you write in English so that there will be no misunderstandings :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Simply_Beautiful x33

Hello, I have a question that I wanted to ask. =] Yu Jin is pregnant with KJ's baby right? What happens? Can someone give me a quick answer? Like is it his baby or is she lying?

If he ended up with MJ what about YJ? =] Please. I wanted to know before I started to watch the drama. Thanks =].

Hello, I have a question that I wanted to ask. =] Yu Jin is pregnant with KJ's baby right? What happens? Can someone give me a quick answer? Like is it his baby or is she lying?

If he ended up with MJ what about YJ? =] Please. I wanted to know before I started to watch the drama. Thanks =].

The baby that YU Jin is carrying is KJ's baby. but then.. the baby died becuase of YJ's miscarriage. KJ in the end realized that he really love MJ than YJ so he decided to end his relationship with YJ and be with MJ..

(okay, too much spoil) hahahha.. enjoy watching! :P

Guest serendipity88

I love the fan arts Marie I'm now lurking in LSJ drama threads Yi San, Phoenix, Lovers and you are in all the threads your support for LSJ is commandable a real deal LSJ fan

hello lovers shippers! ugggh i hate myself. i finished this drama a while ago. a while ago. guess i am 3 years too late? awww. i loved it i loved it.

to all the lovers shippers. can i ask? was the end part indicating that they ended up together? :D and she decided not to leave?:D

and oh i just scrolled the previous pages. it seems that they are not together anymore. aw crap. :( i guess i am late. awww i wish they patched things up. sad. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I heard today.... about the accessories and BIG BEN watch wearing one of our lovers..... seems we are familiar to their belongings I can't imagine if their we're back lovers again :) hope this observation is true :w00t::w00t:

Archived