[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

Now watching ep 26 raw..

Spoiler

XN must be really good at reading people~ or because Ah Shuang thinks he's so clever at hiding his constantly worried face.. 

Awww~ our Queen Furen being motherly to her future flock of lil chickens <3

Seriously, YY has a very nice derrière for a slim guy~ apple bu+t makes me want to spank it~ rawr!

River has this sleaz¥ aura, it's creeping me out~ he finally knows WW real name. I don't like it~

Okay, why am I watching this contrived convo between CG & EX? Ditch his as$, gurl! He's not doing any effort so just move on! 

So so so cute both of u!! #relationshipgoals indeed!! 

EX & WW eating cake reminds me of the SpongeBob cake WW bought that EX pushed away. Makes me want to push her face in the cake she's eating~ hahaha.. I've still not forgiven her for being petty. Hmpf! 

The OTP scenes were more on the cute today than the sad-toned ones yesterday, so I'll take it! :blush:

• Like 10

XN now could not bear for WW to move back with EX. He wants WW to himself, I was laughing loud when he told WW only to move back when term starts.

Not a superb episode, just hope that they eliminate those unnecessary scenes and characters, give us more of XN and WW interaction. 

I think XN knew that there is a spy within the midst and that he would be prepare to take down the deal. Hope he just destroy the River and his company in one blow. Hate which dealing with dishonourable mean of trying to get the deal.

• Like 10

Throwback: Remembering WW & XN

z08-b4Nafter.jpg

Spoiler

The top row was how they looked like when they were about to go home for the Couples PK Finals. Both of them looked giddy, most especially XN.

The bottom row was when WW finally got in contact with YXNH. See the big smile she has? Albeit looking regretful because he somehow ditched WW, the relief is kind of evident on XN's face.

This was a wonderful contrast of the before and after expressions of our OTP on the failed Couples PK. They had no idea what was gonna happen before, and they went through a heartbreaking phase afterwards (I don't care, it was heartbreaking FOR ME.), so seeing them "together again" was such a welcome reprieve and also comforting.. :wub:

• Like 8

Okay the storyline so far up to date, as much as i am really interested in the main character hook ups I really am interested in the friendship developing with Mei & KO.  What is happening there, there is a preview clip on the episodes where he invited himself to cook at Mei's place.  I havent read the books so there are mixed stories as to what happenes with these boys but they bring out the best around each other and Mei makes me laugh.

Does anyone know where they are at or where they end up at?  As i prefer to get the news from here rather than the different translation posts online.

• Like 3

Preview 27 & 28

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rt6yt_微微一笑很倾城-第27集预告片_tv

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4rt736_微微一笑很倾城-第28集预告片_tv

CG has better apologized to WW. EX should never take him back unless he apologizes to her best friend. Man up boy and say sorry since you are in the wrong. :angry:

I just realize XN is older than CG, but YY is younger looking. :lol:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, fragglerock said:

Okay the storyline so far up to date, as much as i am really interested in the main character hook ups I really am interested in the friendship developing with Mei & KO.  What is happening there, there is a preview clip on the episodes where he invited himself to cook at Mei's place.  I havent read the books so there are mixed stories as to what happenes with these boys but they bring out the best around each other and Mei makes me laugh.

Does anyone know where they are at or where they end up at?  As i prefer to get the news from here rather than the different translation posts online.

Spoiler

Not sure if it will be shown in the drama since TV censorship is pretty tight in China, but Hao Mei and KO will eventually be a couple as per the novel. So far, the drama has been pretty good in giving us hints about this couple. Of course they can never be explicit about KO and Hao Mei. We just have to use our imagination for that. :D

The part about KO showing up at Hao Mei's apartment with groceries is actually in the novel. Bringing groceries and cooking for Hao Mei was part of his plan to move into HM's place, which eventually lead to them cohabiting. :phew:B):P

I find KO just as cunning as XN. :D

• Like 7

@evie2016  Excellent that is what i read about online but wasnt sure if that was the translation or fan fiction.  Yes as it is extremely minor and hinted at it hasnt been blocked by the censorship like alot of other things are,  But you can so feel the chemistry there, although i agree i think KO is just as cunning as XH is.  But i like how Mei reacts, okay given it is childish but also everyone is one great big group of friends, he has someone he can fuss over and that will look out for him as well.  Which is implied by the little things they do.  I do hope they give these guys a good send off together even if they are minor characters, be disappointing if they didnt.  So thank you for confirming that.

But i am curious about one thing thou from someone who has read the book, how much was premedidated by KO.  They were suppose to get married in that other game before Mei bailed......lol.  But then curiously randomly out the blue KO who happens to be a hacker finds him again but is "shocked" at there connect.  Was that pure coincidence from the book or was there something more.

• Like 5

@fragglerock

Well, in the book, I think it was pure coincidence. KO did not know HM was his runaway bride from the game until HM accidentally let it slip while talking with WW during lunch. Just like what happen in the drama. However, in the drama, since KO is the one who contacted XN, I feel there is some premeditation on KO part.

IMO, book = coincidence/fated, drama = premeditated/KO planned it

Just like XN did with WW, KO probably hacked and found out who his 'bride' is. :lol:

• Like 7

I don't actually remember it even being mentioned in the novel how K.O came to join the company....he was just sort of there when WW started. A lot of how the company was set up etc. wasn't part of the novel as that was purely from WW's p.o.v

Although I have a vague memory that K.O gets along with WW quite well in his sombre and non-speaking ways.

The story between K.O and Hao Mei was actually part of an outtake rather than the main novel. The main novel only really ever mentioned the fact that the two were meant to be married in-game.

I get the feeling...that in the drama...K.O is meant to be quite aware of his sexuality....and is actually attracted to Hao Mei...as Hao Mei. Remember that scene where Hao Mei is so drunk that K.O has to let him sleep it off and Hao Mei is like, "Third brother was sitting next to the girl next to me, remember?""No.""Of course you wouldn't because I outshone him.""Uhm"

That's basically enough to let us know that K.O actually likes Hao Mei. He's concerned that Hao Mei is being overworked and even goes so far as to let Hao Mei know what dishes he cooks for the cafeteria.

K.O's entry to the company is definitely pre-meditated, but not because he knew of Hao Mei's gaming identity. More so, he's attracted to him?

• Like 7

KO, XN and FT seem to be extremely similar. No wonder XN gets along with both of them so well. Their "brides"--HM, WW and SS also get along pretty well. One of my favorite outtakes was the one where XN and FT get together with their wives and compete relentlessly :)

I think XN and KO are pretty close since they work together. Let's face it, the only one on par with XN at that office is probably KO. The drama is doing well showing how they'll become pretty close friends, with KO sometimes being the only one XN's talking to in his office. Plus, their "wives" get along great

14 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

I get the feeling...that in the drama...K.O is meant to be quite aware of his sexuality....and is actually attracted to Hao Mei...as Hao Mei. Remember that scene where Hao Mei is so drunk that K.O has to let him sleep it off and Hao Mei is like, "Third brother was sitting next to the girl next to me, remember?""No.""Of course you wouldn't because I outshone him.""Uhm"

That's basically enough to let us know that K.O actually likes Hao Mei. He's concerned that Hao Mei is being overworked and even goes so far as to let Hao Mei know what dishes he cooks for the cafeteria.

K.O's entry to the company is definitely pre-meditated, but not because he knew of Hao Mei's gaming identity. More so, he's attracted to him?

That would be a pretty good way of strengthening their relationship. Since Gu Man is heavily involved with the drama, I wonder if this is how she wanted it to go in the novel.

For that matter, is anyone else taking the drama as "canon" since it's essentially Gu Man's do-over? I really like the deviations (except CG and EX) in the drama, especially the business parts. The novel literally only said a few lines about it.

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, millie10468 said:

For that matter, is anyone else taking the drama as "canon" since it's essentially Gu Man's do-over? I really like the deviations (except CG and EX) in the drama, especially the business parts. The novel literally only said a few lines about it.

I AM!!! There were so many times during her internship in the novel that I was banging my head against the wall asking myself if she was really learning anything or just on a prolonged date with da shen...

*DIES*

*snickers*

• Like 9