[Mainland Chinese Drama 2016] Love O2O 微微一笑很倾城

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, spicystrawberry said:

Talking about his teeth, OMG I first 'like' him was from trailer where he said "when we arent that kind of relationship" and WW kept thinking whether to sit with him or not, then he smile by showing 15% of his teeth!!!!

and I thought.....why not "Xiao Nai Alluring Smile" I mean most of time he smile, heart meltttttt

Another translation of the title is Just One Smile Is Alluring , I think this title fits the series best ^.^

• Like 3

Guest spicystrawberry
21 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

ROFL hahahaha  Those Rio bottles. :lol: Now I know why WW is sick. Drinking too much Rio. :P:lol:

Omo, I think they really did cut the part where WW fainted. Noooooo! I'd rather they off EX and CG part. :cry:

They did cut off for sure. I remember seeing XN carry WW in bridal style, I was expected and zoooom suddenly she laying in bed @@ 

28 minutes ago, shinesun said:

Lynne22,

Hide contents

Gosh, i think it"s possible that they will give us that! in the novel, we only know that leinini ask WW's permission to literraly "flaunt" WW's BF to the others guild member, but thats it. We only got a confirmation that leinini really did tell everyone when that rain guy shamelessly contact WW after accidentaly met her in UA. And with the pattern that the drama tooks, by inserting scene that doesn't portray in the novel, we might get to see that!!! cross fingers!!!! That would be super satisfying!!!

@shinesun Yup! Ikr? Lol... really satisfying.

@wishing Hahaha.. i think so too! 

And then we can move on to more Xiao Nai and Wei Wei's cute's please!  06

• Like 2

@shinesun @lynne22 I really think so, too!! The drama has been faithful to the novel so far that I don't really find the deviations that annoying.. If anything, most of the additional scenes have a sound fit. And the fan favorite scenes have been executed quite well. I'm confident the drama will reveal this tidbit, too. :phew:

• Like 4

Guest spicystrawberry
20 minutes ago, shinesun said:

Yep, i wondered why they changevthe english title for this drama. As for me, "just one smile is very alluring" sounds really endearing and could evoke some warm feeling inside my heart

26 minutes ago, IMOmusings said:

Another translation of the title is Just One Smile Is Alluring , I think this title fits the series best ^.^

True true but in Chinese it is Wei Wei....smile . Too many titles isnt? If I not mistake, the book actually name as something "sweet online love" I forgotten but for sure its diff title. Anyway, doesnt matter. Good plot and amazing actors/couple are good enough

Though now that I think about it...if really put Xiao Nai as title "XN alluring smile" - slightlyyyy seem like gay drama (no offense tho!)

Guest spicystrawberry
19 minutes ago, wishing said:

@shinesun @lynne22 I really think so, too!! The drama has been faithful to the novel so far that I don't really find the deviations that annoying.. If anything, most of the additional scenes have a sound fit. And the fan favorite scenes have been executed quite well. I'm confident the drama will reveal this tidbit, too. :phew:

You mean additional kisses? xD  I don't mind as well!! 

ah but not CG and EX story (Zzz) they have draggy this misunderstanding for so long (I mean the scriptwriter) I understand to have more angle, storyline and so but not with almost 15eps++

16 minutes ago, shinesun said:

evie2016! Seriouslyyyyyy, the ep 23 trailer is about ex and cg!!! Ahhhh.. can they just hurry wrap their story already? uuhhhhhh

I know! Why did they keep all the EX & CG scene and cut our OTP scene?!!! I really want to see WW fainting and XN carrying her. :cry::dissapointed_relieved::dissapointed:

Now I really wonder how many OTP scenes have been cut from the drama. I hope someday they will release all the deleted scenes for us to see.

• Like 6

Guest spicystrawberry

So far the missing scenes that either did not film or get cut off are 

- WW wear XN new cloth which XN wear the next day

- hickey hickey hickey! 

- swimming! XN pull WW down and full of kisses! WW mentioned smtg about ducks and XN replied didnt know you are into this kinky

- bridal style at hospital

any add ons? 

I'm skipping all the spoilers for now while I catch up...

Spoiler

Haha when CG ran into XN at the hospital...such good timing you have XN.

As much as I dislike Er Xi for being annoying at times, she redeems herself whenever I see her smiling happily at XN and WW.  She knows that XN loves and takes care of WW, and I love her or that.  XN complimented that she's a very smart girl...he thinks whoever leaves him and WW alone are smart lol.

OMG those RIO bottles are getting annoying, popping up onscreen where they shouldn't even be!

Hahaha all the boys dispersed when they saw XN come over!

Looks like MYR took Nana back...MYR actually isn't so bad by this point, telling her to stop picking on people.  She was actually never bad, just had bad friends egging her on to do this and that, fueling on the hate for WW.  At least by this point she's smarter than her useless pay-to-win cousin.

Awww!  ZS isn't completely horrible in this kiss....at least she parted her lips!  I'll take it!  He managed to trick her to his house so easily, sigh WW.

OMG swim scene!  This scene was quite hot in the novel!  I wonder if they'll go all out for it...probably not.  LOL when he let all his employees go early!  They can't believe it either.  Hahahaha she ran away to buy her swimsuit!  And of course true to the novel, she buys the most conservative style possible.  OMG the way he threw the towel off in her imagination, OMG so funny!  More funny than sexy ahhahaha!  The part where he was telling WW about his swimming suit...I don't know how YY did that with a straight face haha!  Wait what happened to the rest of the swim scene?!?

Xia Yu Yao Yao's actress actually looks a bit like Yang Zi o_O.  Anyone else see that?

LMAO, XN's mom is like..."Oh, is it the little girl that you tricked?"  She knows her son well...he basically tricked/planned WW into dating him!  HAHAHHAHA he made his mom speechless so his dad had to get on the phone!  Oh they're so cute!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, skawngur said:

Hello it's me again XD I have two questions! 1st Question: Does the game really exist and if so, what's the name? 2nd Question: Where can I read this drama in english?

The game really does exist in real life. The game is called New Chinese Ghost Story or something like that in Chinese.

As for the 2nd question, are you looking for recap or English translation of the novel?

Novel: http://bookbychapters.com/category/translations/a-slight-smile-is-very-charming/

or https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/just-one-smile-is-very-alluring/table-of-contents/

Drama recap: https://wwyxhqc.wordpress.com/just-one-smile-is-very-alluring/drama-recaps/

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Thuc-NghiT said:

are there any links to eps that don't have stuff cut out? I didn't even know about the cut out soda scene until i saw a clip on instagram and was like ???

Can you share the link to the instagram? Wow! I didn't know so much scenes have been cut from the drama. :dissapointed:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spicystrawberry said:

(link to the next ep) 

ohoho this time fast but some from previous eps! >o<  excited excited ! 

Ohohohoho alright hahahahaha thanksss @IMOmusings

even though I'm SOOOOO pissy about those jealous petty girls, I melt in a puddle of goo seeing how XN just stares at WW the entire time when he replies.

I kinda wish he'd just up and say "but I'm Nai He...soooo?" just to really drive the message home but I'm happy with just him being all swoony by his lines :D

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, evie2016 said:

Can you share the link to the instagram? Wow! I didn't know so much scenes have been cut from the drama. :dissapointed:

there isn't an instagram that posts all the missing cuts specifically but rather I just follow this instagram that usually posts a lot of cuts from episodes anyway :D

this is the post with the drinking scene though

• Like 7