[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

14 minutes ago, baloi said:

Oh1 so that explain the very large gap.  I'm worried as well coz MDCB is up against ML which is no joke considering its big cast.  It caters a lot of fan base.  

I went to the rival forum to check if they have a result too and want to compare the result reported here.  And they seemed to get the same result. But I was shock to read a comment that it was impossible to get a result right now unless somebody bought the real time rating. I find it amusing because it's like vote buying during election which always happen in our country.  I never thought it could happen too in this case.  Maybe I'm just too naive. lol

don't worry, it's not impossible.  we got the real time ratings at about the same time last week. same with the other dramas that premiered too. some fans are just salty!lol

just kidding guys! I have a lot of uaena friends and they're all lovely people!hihihi

• Like 14

um for the first ep of MDBC real time rating were released very fast, and JI first ep also had same thing where real time ratings were released right away

during ep 1 of MDBC, on naver "mdbc rating" was trending

I am not saying we should accept real time rating as the actual rating, but that the process of real time rating being shown right when ep 1 ends of a drama is not a new thing

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, babyviolets said:

don't worry, it's not impossible.  we got the real time ratings at about the same time last week. same with the other dramas the premiered too. some people are just salty!lol

oh well, that somehow comforts me ;)

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, moodypie said:

(instead of the other moon)

Lol it reminds me of the prophecy in Moon That Embraces The Sun about two suns and two moons. I wonder which one is Yeonwoo(the real Moon)? Moonlight or SH?

Oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH for tonight's live recap, and all the gifs and screencaps posted before. What a wonderful episode so far, and waiting for another of course! Looking forward to episode 4~ :w00t: Seems like I will be able to make only one post or two in a week because of tight college schedule. Keep the thread moving, Eonni-deul! Moonlight fighting! :wub:

• Like 12

Let's not worry about the ratings chingudeul, let's just enjoy the ride. It will be a beautiful journey hopefully to the End.

I wish for a beautiful ending like SKKS and TMTETS. I feel the vibe of those dramas in here. Like a mix of it.

• Like 16

To be fair, I will give the other drama a try (because of my love for LJK and KHN!). But I want to remain positive and there are different audiences out there. So I hope that we can support Moonlight in our own way and the cast and crew as well ! Hwaiting!

[I know I will be screencapping Ep 3 like mad ^^]

• Like 15

KYAAAAA TOMORROW WE WILL GET THE DANCING SCENE XD 

finally Lee Young confessed to Raon about his identity. Damn their chemistry is undeniable and i love the trio musketeers so much :D

can't wait for upcoming episode and also the engsub. 

i don't mind about the rating because rating is only a subjective thing. :D 

Moonlight FIGHTING !

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

KYAAAAA TOMORROW WE WILL GET THE DANCING SCENE XD 

finally Lee Young confessed to Raon about his identity. Damn their chemistry is undeniable and i love the trio musketeers so much :D

can't wait for upcoming episode and also the engsub. 

i don't mind about the rating because rating is only a subjective thing. :D 

Moonlight FIGHTING !

Good to see you here!! When they didn't reveal CP's face to raon in the beginning ep, I thought they won't reveal it so soon. Glad the library scene was in the ending. I'm feeling positive about the pace of the drama. Hopefully the dancing scene will b another reveal of identity. Hehe.

• Like 13

This episode was awesome! We're delving a bit more into the heavier themes of this drama, like Lee Young's hurtful past and relationship with his father. Although I really like how lighthearted and funny this drama is, I also enjoy the darker parts of this drama, because a beautiful boy crying beautiful tears makes my heart ache with glee.... *sigh* I can't wait to see how that will unfold! I also loved the last scene! Kyahhh! Cant wait for tomorrow. 

I hope Lee Young can handle everything as he stands by his father, and I also hope our Ra On won't be too concerned about Lee Young's status. I feel like that would break his heart even more than it already is.. 

• Like 15

This one from earlier episode. Lol

image_zps2xlgv0d0.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

image_zpsl0meuknm.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

image_zpsxmgzbknh.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

image_zpsu5hd7taz.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

Just continue read on spoiler. Hahah

Spoiler

image_zpsif0h1jue.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

image_zps3d5zcunm.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

image_zpsmyic2y3t.jpeg?w=480&h=480&fit=c

LY: who is seducing my sister with these terrible lies. Hahahaha *LMAO

EP 3 ENG SUB OUT !!!! Omg so fast !!!!!

Edited by bebe1989
  • Like 23

WOW!!!!The real time ratings are certainly impressive!!!!! I know real time ratings are higher than the actual result, but I'm still so excited! How much of a difference is there usually compared to the later ratings? Also, are real time ratings always lower than the later ratings? Does this mean we beat scarlet heart??????

• Like 12

I love everyone participating in this forum, so much service being done. I can't help but notice there are a lot of CP pictures, close ups and everything. I get it, he looks as handsome as Park Bo Gum of modern day Korea. But don't forget our female lead, she is so pretty. It is too bad she is dressed up as a guy right now, but @onlysb1has the pictures of the 5 main leads of the drama together and Kim Yoo-Jung was dressed as a girl in a pink hanbok. Wow, she is so pretty, I can't wait for whatever episode it is that Ra On actually becomes a beautiful girl. Meanwhile, I was sad that the female lead is not a brainy type, failing the test on purpose, etc. Yes, I can read in between the lines that she is a genius of some sort, understanding human nature that no one else was able to do. The eating chicken scene at the table it was clear that she solved one of CP's sadness problems and that her pure heart will heal his broken heart. Even the straight-faced body guard is starting to open up to her. What a privilege it was for a rookie Eunich to stand side-by-side with two top people of the royal court to watch the sunset together. This is a great fairy tale in the making.

• Like 15

11 minutes ago, GigiGoo said:

Moonlight Drawn By Clouds Episode 3 English Sub is out

OMG that is super quick. Last week when they were having chicken I was drooling because I'd finished my dinner way before the subbed version was out. Finally God have mercy on me because today the subbed version is out while I'm having dinner. No K-drama hunger dilemma today XD

• Like 11