[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Uri PBG didn't win excellence actor in Korea drama awards..ahhh i'm so sad. There are many fans rooting for him though:tears::(

But i still support him and KYJ...hehe. KBS better give uri OTP some awards later :D.  But the broadcast is sucks and annoying..:angry:

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, moodypie said:

I voted 10 times from Chrome  and 10 times from safari..hehe.

I don't know if this works, but each time i voted, the counter increase.

I hope no one from this forum give me warning.

Thank you for the clue chingu. Yeap rules here more strict than from the mod :sweatingbullets:

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, febz said:

How?? You're not inspired with how CP call Raon-ah... Raon-ah like that won't you? Then it'll be OTP-ah...OTP-ah??:blink: wkwkwkwk

Oh nothing can take away that daebak line....Raonahhhh....It's imprinted in my mind. It's one of my fav line from CP.

OTP ahhh doesn't sound right.  :lol::lol:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, ruka18 said:

uri bogummy didn't get the award, JJH from DOTS won. doesn't matter though kudos still bogummy for portraying CP so well, he's damn good. :)

Yeah ... our bogum didnt get the award .. so sad ... :( but he still has a chance later ... hopefully ... sigh ... i want him win since this is for his role as CP ... btw ... congrats for JJH for won it.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

*bow* thank you :)

I will, I'll make you look like rambo + head band and everything...on the ground

cute is my middle name, thank you

what ring????? It's a bracelet girl.....geezzz don't scare me like that!! Almost throw me off from the balcony!! People might think I'm gheyyy.....(nononono...you ghey)

Consider that BRACELET as your Immortal gift from me. You can freely roam on Soompi Heaven while I'm still crawling up way under down down here suffering with the rest of Soompi Superstar (eg. diet, water snack, vesting for months, exercise vigorously, train day and night...) Can  I take a short cut instead? Just shoot me in the head thank you

seeeeeeeeeeeee, this is the kind of comment that will pop up !! Not a ring! It's a BRACELET oey!.Moodypie really likes to rub salt on my face lol (laughing in the corner with room full of people right now)

I knew it was a bracelet...but I got led on by @Bambiina (blame her lol). I used mediterranean sea salt. Good for scrubbing. rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, 143z said:

Hello Everyone.

After 910 pages(that I'm still currently reading as of now). Well, I will thank of DramaGods that finally I am here now. I've been having a difficulty for the past of months due to an Error/Invalid account in Username. When I found out about this forum I decided to create an account here in soompi but sadly, too bad I'm too late now sunbaenims. Sad to say, I end up just a @143z I do have so many beautiful UserN in my mind but it was rejected.  If I haven't had a difficult in sign up here I could have share my inner thoughts or deeper insightful sincerity in to this MDBC into the past episodes. TBH this is my last time to attempt now to create an account because I decided to give up from this day from now on If my UserN will be rejected again at the end of the day, so by then I imagine myself that I will be forever a saddest silent lurker. And  me being as a @143z I don't mind as long as I'M SO HAPPY THAT I AM HERE NOW. WOOOH. 
I have so much respect here to all of you here to my Moonlighters Sunbaenims. Eventhough that I am too late now to join here because of the incoming 2 weeks from now in ending episode(Imagine for one month and one week for struggling to create an account, it was so painfulto me). Howeverl I won't regret to show my support to my favorite sizzling HOT OTP of all time. Even sad to say, I am late. :bawling:
My Hong Sam Nom a.k.a the beautiful Hong Ra On. And also my loving manly shining armour Crown Prince Young a.k.a Lee Young. 
Sorry I'm still overwhelmed at the moment because I'm so happy that I have an account, Hehehe. So my mind was still at the cloud nine. And I don't know how to begin. I'm thankful that all of you here are such an openminded but of course, also in-a synhronize of the principles in a peaceable way of Moonlighters that no one could be out of place here. 
You guys are Jjang Moonlighters Sunbae-nim. (Off to delurk and back to 910 pages). 

:heart::heart::heart:

When you are done with reading 910 pages, I will give you a trophy :w00t::w00t:. Welcome even though you are late. Still 4 more eps...you will need to put on your seat belt, as the last 4 will be very intense.

• Like 15

1 minute ago, ruka18 said:

Don't be sad chingu.:)   he didn't get the award but the fact that he was nominated with his drama still on going for me is enough, that only means drama critics are noticing his ability as a good actor same goes to KYJ as well.:) They are both good actors and are still so young so I bet they'll be collecting awards in future years to come.:)

Thanks chingu..i really want him or KYJ win. I think it is because i really love MDBC and uri OTP so much even i know DOTS are their strong competitors. PBG and KYJ are really a good actor in my eyes. So, i hope in the future both of them will get an awards for their acting and talent. Now, i'm waiting for Korean culture award that will be held on this  27 october..:)

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:
  Hide contents

This may sound really really negative, but right at the start, it's hard to take seriously the winners for each of the Awards Category considering the line-up of dramas this year. I don't mean to put down the winners but objectively speaking, there were a lot more deserving actors and actresses for each of the Awards Category. I don't know how the actors and actresses concerned can just go with the flow when the very system of awarding is really flawed. So I don't feel bad at all for Bogum.

well said Grace!!! I was sad for a moment...but then I shove away that thinking because I know their award system is very flawed.

This will make me feel better now. Thhanks..

• Like 17

Oh my g did you read the sneek pear and spoiler of ep 15 the continuation of last scene of ep 14 they couth by pm minion in the miting place of cp/raon cp accuse for being traitor conspiracy and cp know the evil plan of pm also cp in difficult situation bet raon or his family oh my g another heartbraking ep this monday.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, jilyheidi said:

Oh my g did you read the sneek pear and spoiler of ep 15 the continuation of last scene of ep 14 they couth by pm minion in the miting place of cp/raon cp accuse for being traitor conspiracy and cp know the evil plan of pm also cp in difficult situation bet raon or his family oh my g another heartbraking ep this monday.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? where did you read this from? is this from the written preview or somethinggG??

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Ahpheng said:

@b3ll4dy aww....thanks for your kind comment and for stalking my IG (hehe)

@Bambiina just wanna say 'NOT congratulating you for being immortal ' ! 

@Mepuppy the avengers ? Hehe ! Happy surfing and waiting at USS, my kids are stuck at home playing games instead of out playing like yours ! 

@cynkdf you're welcome , glad you find the strips hilarious ! 

aigooo ya, this is so sweet and cute!! hahahaha please please forgive me Jeo Ha. Jeo Ha will never win over Ra On. Whatever you said, Ra on ah..... hahahaha 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:
  Hide contents

This may sound really really negative, but right at the start, it's hard to take seriously the winners for each of the Awards Category considering the line-up of dramas this year. I don't mean to put down the winners but objectively speaking, there were a lot more deserving actors and actresses for each of the Awards Category. I don't know how the actors and actresses concerned can just go with the flow when the very system of awarding is really flawed. So I don't feel bad at all for Bogum.

my sentiments exactly. I was actually puzzled with how some won I am not saying they don't deserve it but just like what you have said there are a lot more deserving folks than  the actual winners so I was thinking hard what could really be the standard criteria of the awarding body for each category. 

• Like 15

15 hours ago, moodypie said:

When you are done with reading 910 pages, I will give you a trophy :w00t::w00t:. Welcome even though you are late. Still 4 more eps...you will need to put on your seat belt, as the last 4 will be very intense.

Thank you for welcoming me here sunbaenim. @moodypie ...
For sure, It'll  be a phenomenal intense. Because I'm so in love with uri OTP. But my heart was longing for Kim Hyung. 
I hope it's Moonday now. 
:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 13

I'm just confused guys, you've all seen the bts video of ep 13-14 right? But it was basically ep14 right? Lol! There's that scene shows CP and BY singing,lol, did that particular scene appear in ep14? I think I'm being forgetful, lol! I'm just imagining if BY and his group (the rebel one) is there also in that area. Maybe CP had already a plan before meeting Raon. I'm expecting a action scenes next ep between Minions people and Rebel group?... Too much watching kdrama makes you crazy, lol! Imagining too much :D

• Like 24