[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Annyeong to all moonlight shippers! I will put up my tent here after a long hiatus.

I never knew PBG's character will make my heart flutter so much.

Both the CP and Raon are giving me high fever....

I have watched ep2 a few times, never enough.

Today is MOON day, I will be torn in two...but I will watch moonlight tonight ;)

@Maetawinz     thank you for starting this thread.

• Like 19

Wow! I so love the new opening version.  Just as I thought, the inclusion of the pink bull cap and gramophone in a teaser shown before the release of the new opening version, is intentional.  I was not surprised 'coz I know it's part of the production gimmick just like the famous Bombastic dance of PBG in the first teaser of MDBC which drew a lot of attention. The inclusion of modern things is part of their marketing strategy.  Who would not be amused to see gramophone, bull cap, typewriter, television, roller skate shoes, iPad in a sageuk setting especially a dancing prince in a 'bomba' dance routine.  It's a rom com after all. :blush: 

• Like 15

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Stunning Stills Of Kim Yoo Jung

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Reveals Stunning Stills Of Kim Yoo Jung

Still cuts for the upcoming episode of “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” have been revealed!

In the images, Kim Yoo Jung’s character Hong Ra On is dressed in traditional men’s clothes, and is sitting in a field of flowers. The upcoming episode will reveal more of Hong Ra On’s entrance into the world of eunuchs, and viewers will be able to see if she can survive there as she gets placed in volatile situations.

According to a “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” source, “The upcoming episode will reveal a situation that is a complete reversal of what Hong Ra On expects, and will also show her trying to adapt to the life of a eunuch in the castle. There will also be more of the bickering chemistry between her and the crown prince (Park Bo Gum‘s character).”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/29/moonlight-drawn-clouds-reveals-stunning-stills-kim-yoo-jung/

• Like 19