[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

2 minutes ago, PeachyPeach said:

I'm multitasking. Commenting on On The Way To The Airport, but listening to Beige's Because I Miss You nonstop. And now change to Ben's Misty Road. Uri Yoon Sung is really talented.. I wish I can see him everyday.. haizz... 

Hi- 5!!  YSC member!!   For that...I let you see his beautiful hands...and mouth.

CpPxy-iUkAALJEM.jpg

• Like 20

@bebe1989 :wub: It is a true bed scene... :wub: there's a bed :w00t:.... & two of them creates the scene ahaha =))) :D

26 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

My question is -- What is Yoon Sung going to do now that his grandfather is actively pursuing the love of his life, Hong Ra On? He certainly can't protect her identity forever!

@Earth2KatyD117 I think he will do everything to protect her,..... even if he has to sacrifice his life *OMG I DON'T WISH FOR THIS* :tears:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, ruka18 said:

also agree @yuuinokokoro @in00022  :D pdnim get the marriage done and yeah also if possible make it not more than 3 seconds airtime. :D

I was thinking can we make it in 2,5s but I realized it wold be pushing it, in 3s our Prince get to exit with dignity. Without it look like he is running out. (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ”

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, Jillia said:

That's why like @Grace1003 I believe MDBC is setting new standards not only for sageuks /fusion sageuks but also for modern k-dramas.

Problems are resolved within the episode, there is a very mature love story between two people who fall in love for the first time, we don't have an annoying 2nd male lead who keeps guilt-tripping the female lead so she starts to question her feelings for the male lead and we don't have a 2nd female lead who turns into a terrible person.

Like everything which frustrates me in other dramas in which the leads can be even older and SHOULD be more mature but aren't we don't get that in MDBC.

Now that you mentioned it, this kind of storyline reminds me of Healer. Their problems were solved within 1 or 2 episodes. And no misunderstanding between the OTP. That's why Healer is also one of my fav.

• Like 18

3 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

@bebe1989 :wub: It is a true bed scene... :wub: there's a bed :w00t:.... & two of them creates the scene ahaha =))) :D

@Earth2KatyD117 I think he will do everything to protect her,..... even if he has to sacrifice his life *OMG I DON'T WISH FOR THIS* :tears:

I know, he wouldn't think twice about sacrificing himself for the woman he loves... and that's what I'm afraid of! :tears:

• Like 14

2 minutes ago, Earth2KatyD117 said:

I know, he wouldn't think twice about sacrificing himself for the woman he loves... and that's what I'm afraid of! :tears:

Are you talking about YS?   I think he is most at risk than anyone else if someone has to die.... HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.......................

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, yuuinokokoro said:

I was thinking can we make it in 2,5s but I realized it wold be pushing it, in 3s our Prince get to exit with dignity. Without it look like he is running out. (◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍)ノ”

@yuuinokokoro  @ruka18 ... NO NEED TO RUN OR WALK .... HE JUST NEED TO TELEPORT HIMSELF TO RAON'S ROOM ... AND I THINK 2 SECONDS ENOUGH ALREADY ...;)

@moodypie  3 SECONDS ALREADY CONSIDER LONG ENOUGH ...  THEY SHOULD  MAKE IT 2 SECONDS ... EHM OFCOURSE THERE IS GUSH OF WIND --> THAT'S WHEN CP TELEPORT TO RAON'S ROOMS AFTER WEDDING :glasses:

• Like 15

7 minutes ago, lovehbhjw2013 said:

Hi- 5!!  YSC member!!   For that...I let you see his beautiful hands...and mouth.

Hi-5 YSCier! His fair skin, his lips.. he can be a mannequin, heeee... and there is also something attractive when he talks. Is it his teeth? Like his lips will automatically pouts :phew: and he can also make helicopter sound, haha!

• Like 9

51 minutes ago, _Nachan07 said:

I think Hayeon won't give up (on her feelings) that easily. She doesn't look like so from the preview hmmmm. 

Okay... now why do I feel like HY proposes a marriage for business purpose, as she hopes she can take a step closer to Yeong & to change his mind?

I'm not hating her :sweatingbullets: I'm just very confused about her character in the drama. In the novel, she doesn't love anyone & she only gets married to Yeong in order to strengthen the power of her clan. But in the drama, she has a huge crush for Yeong. Her screen time is not much so I still don't understand what's in her mind :sweatingbullets:

let's dissect her brain...  rolling-yahoo-emoticon.gif?1301949009

48 minutes ago, nataliakay said:

@moodypie yea i sense that the moment she opened her mouth. Lol. I mean no "smart" woman would marry someone without love and dont care about it and just purely to gain benefit for her family...unless you're a golddigger that is.

If however she is really doing it purely becasue to help out the CP and nothing else and sacrifice her own feelings then i'm sorry i dont see any bravery in that. This is in fact the typical k drama i'm-very-kind-and good-i'll do-anything kind of character. 

Although if like i said her father is in trouble and she finds this marriage as a way out then...yea. i would understand her. Because...well..it is family she is helping out here. 

she's too smart...hehe...

My question now is ...how did her family ended up moving to the palace? was it the king's order or kim clan order? What is the reason they move? I am not sure if I missed out something in the earlier episodes.

37 minutes ago, boyoo4lyf said:

I would think the same @moodypieConsidering the fact how she tried to get close to CP to get his attention in earlier episodes. She probably think that she can change Yeong's heart in the future. I am not sure if this will be the same case once she became aware of how much Yeong and Raon love each other.

I am sure she still think she can change LY's heart...no doubt. Otherwise,her previous screen time would have just gone to waste. She was definitely being electrocuted by LY's eyes for sure...heheeheh..

29 minutes ago, tiendoank said:

But wait.

How can Lee Yeong get to sleep with his girlfriend laying next to him?

How can he fall asleep?

He must be a Budha.

a sleeping buddha!!

• Like 15