[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

71.1.1 mehungie September 28th, 2016 at 10:14 PM

Yes! Thank goodness there’s no awkward forced closeness (except for episode 1 when they were in the underground trap, maybe), and no terrible fish eyed kisses. Their interaction here is so much more real, so much more relatable, so much more chemical and much appreciated. Turns out you don’t need skinship to show overflowing love, huh?

10.1.2.1 UmbrellaMan September 27th, 2016 at 9:27 PM

This show is seriously one of the most romantic anythings – movie, tv, what-have-yous – that I have ever seen. Their love is thrilling to watch.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-episode-12/comment-page-2/#comment-2476959

• Like 17

1 hour ago, NRGchick said:

Am I the only one who got Haraboji aka Teacher DaSan?

LOL.

I did say I was older than KYJ and PBG but I wasn't expected such a much older man. LOL.....

At least there wasn't PM Kim.....or is he in the game?

He is dear he is definitely there,  name it,  I got Eunuch Jjang,  Cat fish, Queen's eunuch (forgot his name,  is it eunuch Sung?), & the ultimate PM Kim:confounded: Huaaaa,  is this some sort of conspiration? why I got all the ugly one? I cried a buckets & laughing at the same time till my stomach hurts :dissapointed_relieved: Helppppp! MeEE,  chaeballl :astonished:

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Wahahhahahhahaha ... wahahhah muahhahahahhaha .. this is fun .. wakakkakakakak .. I wonder who are the most perverts ... (I contribute 1 vote ... wakakkakakaka) 

Just vote ..... :grimace:  ho...ho...ho....hooo.... the result so far indeed ...... :glasses:

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Wahahhahahhahaha ... wahahhah muahhahahahhaha .. this is fun .. wakakkakakakak .. I wonder who are the most perverts ... (I contribute 1 vote ... wakakkakakaka) 

hahahaahahahahahahhahahha.........@the amount of baeyontae .............

let's just bombard this thread with your pool result, keep on goin girl hahahahahaha.....too many funny people here

• Like 14

2 hours ago, pyoyong said:

LAUGHING LIKE HELL NOW! Almost half an hour and nobody got CP yet? bwahahahahahahahahahaha.......rotf

@Bambiina dangg you lucky girl! You get kim which kim? Byung or YS, both are kim you know that rite? They are super hard to get lmao

@lovehbhjw2013 wow YS! I'm impressed with your choice!

wait for my turn !!!! 

4 hours ago, mujay said:

I think that's scene she didn't sit on his lap..they trick us with a single lecture chair..:w00t:. I wanted bridal style carrie , he lift up YJ effortlesly..:wub:

let;s wait for the bts...but I can assure you it;s his lap...definitely. lol.

4 hours ago, limitedsin25 said:

and can we appreciate his broad shoulder kekkekekekekke love them!!!!! PD nim should lower the blanket lil bit more, so we can appreciate more his chest :astonished::heart:

I think his chest was bound with cloth i think...ehhehe...unless you want to see his torso. :w00t::w00t:

3 hours ago, NRGchick said:

I think that the look in Ra On's eyes could have been due to her saying goodbye to her mother. 

As she mentioned in the scene before she revealed herself as a woman to the CP. 

I hope so too....that would mean that she stays put with the prince. I really can't bear to see Lee Young suffering alone in the palace without her. I would to see her helping the prince than leaving him ...but whatever the direction of the script goes...I am ok...because I know it will still be good. 

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, pyoyong said:

hahahaahahahahahahhahahha.........@the amount of baeyontae .............

let's just bombard this thread with your pool result, keep on goin girl hahahahahaha.....too many funny people here

Every time I check the poll and see the % keep on increasing for the last choice .. I go .. kikikikikkiki .. giggling .. wahahhahahha .. 

@ayu_2905 @in00022  tqtqttqtqtqttqtq for participating ... this poll is crucial to determine our level of pervertness ... 

• Like 15

44 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Honestly, MDBC has spoiled me to the hilt with riveting, emotive, gut-filled acting, outstanding directing, musical scoring, and cinematography, not to mention, scriptwriting that all the other dramas currently airing pale in comparison. I tried watching other dramas but it's a chore to finish even one episode.

MDBC has certainly raised the bar for the other dramas. There is absolutely nothing "fluffy" about this drama! 

@Grace1003Hi! This is my first time thanking you for all your amazing contributions in this thread. I am pretty sure I have never missed any:)

For me, MDBC is a drama that I will never forget. Aside from the oozing chemistry of KYJ and PBG, this drama as a whole brings me happiness. I really don't know how to explain but this is the first time in a kdrama, I have re-watched from ep 1 to ep12 multiple times and yet the feeling I get after watching each ep is like when I've watched it the first time. Re-watching sure made me cry and laugh over and over again. 

@pyoyongThank you for creating "soompi heaven". You're so talented and funny. I will try again and again just to get CP.

Can't wait for ep. 13 preview:crazy:MDBC fighting!

• Like 16

10 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

Every time I check the poll and see the % keep on increasing for the last choice .. I go .. kikikikikkiki .. giggling .. wahahhahahha .. 

@ayu_2905 @in00022  tqtqttqtqtqttqtq for participating ... this poll is crucial to determine our level of pervertness ... 

I voted already. Though I love KYJ very much, I have voted for the last choice hahaha

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

@Bambiina   Hahahhahahahha .....  i think the result indeed :glasses: .... 90% moonlighters here are ..... :phew: ..... ( blame CP's super electric eyes .... :P

• Like 12