[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

tbhvh I don't care if he kissed Ra On knowing he is a girl or not, He is true to his heart and confess, what more do I ask???

she even close her eyes, __and I think he knew ,

The Odd number episode always feel lighter only to get build up later and the even number episode is more darker, Idk I feel like they like ti build up the odd number to make the even number episode feel way better

• Like 11

Guest ireumimolla

WHAT AN EPISODE. I hope that little smirk at the end before Crown Prince kissed Ra-On meant that he was just pretending not to know that she's a girl. I don't know how long I can keep believing that Crown Prince has no idea yet! Less than 23 hours to next episode - we can do it!!! :lol:

Just now, pyoyong said:

DARN IT, HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO SLEEEEPPP AFTER THISSS??????????

don't sleep chingu...let;s continue spazzing here. I have to work tomorrow. gosh...my heart still beating...and i think my hand trembling hahahaha. It's worth being a zombie tomorrow at work.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, Jillia said:

The episode felt so slow but it was just building to this last scene! They really know how to kill us right???

And uri Joha was so restrained throughout..hardly saying anything or reacting..(in contrast to the obviously swoon--i actually like the contrast and the more subtle concern) ...only to end with a BANG!

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

And folks, this is how you end with a cliffhanger. Will we find out if the CP knows of Sam Nom's real gender before the kiss?

http://www.strawpoll.me/11209781

Stayed tuned for Ep 8 - where ratings will hit the roof. 

right now...I must say...I don't care whether CP knows or not knows Raon is a girl. hahahaha....

The episodes just gets better.

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, honeywell said:

While we wait for HD

After watching again this scene. I noticed that CP is EAGER and EXCITED to kiss RO. So he quickly took the opportunity. Cheeky CP! 

Kim yoo Jung official first kiss on screen was with Park Bo Gum. Lucky her! :wub: Pity me! :bawling:

• Like 21

I feel like throwing a coming of age ceremony for KYJ and no better person to have her first on-screen kiss (I think) as an adult than with Park Bo Gum (I envy you Yoo Jung-ah)

I think she had a kiss with Lee Min Ho (the one from Gumiho). I had expected her first on-screen kiss to be with Yeo Jin Goo...LOL

EDIT: At this point I don't even care if it was the CP dream or Sam Nom's dream - chukka haeyo Kim Yoo Jung!

• Like 24

1 minute ago, Jillia said:

GURL! I just can't with this drama... I can't! It's the best!

Tell me about it ..

I am grinning ear to ear .. never expected a kiss this soon .. OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO .. the sweetest ever.. now 23 hours seem so longggggggggggggggggggggggg

• Like 17