[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

I think possessive CP knows she's the mysterious girl, I think he wouldn't say anything after that because CP knows if he spill the beans uri Mysterios Hong will leave his side... I'm just kidding it's just that I'm mixing Splash Spalsh Love with Moon Embracing The Sun thingy :P

but it seriously speaking uri possesive CP is smart he would figure it out anyway the girl in the rain with KYS and then when Mysterios Hong disappeared after the dancing scene when his looking for Hong and then KYS says something about Hong in the library or something, so uri CP might conclude why KYS always taking Hongs side and why he's always around Hong. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, onlysb1 said:

I want him to find out now because he is seeing and thinking things so how on earth he can brush that out everytime Yoon Sung appears. Someone like him would be even more suspicious bec this is third time Yoon Sung is obviously blocking him. :sweatingbullets:

Oh thanks for the clarification. I thought at first that you wanted Ra On's identity to remain in the dark for a little longer :D My bad.

Looks like the writer wants to tease us. I think if they aimed for 16 episodes the pace would quicken up a notch, but I still feel blessed they're not going to drag it to 20 eps.

I hope Yeung would find out too. He seems to have some beef against YS so I kind of understand why he let it slide the first time, like 'Don't worry I don't even want to bother your woman' kind of feel. I actually was mad with the second time more than this time b/c I think the CP doesn't know that YS has already known Ra On is a woman, so if he has a hunch about her real identity he would like some private time with her so his priority would be to get YS out of the picture first. 

But I do hope that in the next ep Ra On's real identity would be revealed. I just don't know if they will pack everything in tomorrow episode though because she and other eunuches would have to bear some kind of consequences because they would suspect that she purposefully disguised herself as a guy to enter the palace.

• Like 5

Actually the preview may be misleading. Sam Nom/Ra On still has the bun on her head and s/he is dressed in the white top and pants. It doesn't look like her secret is revealed yet.  However, it may be that they believe she might know who the dancer is and they are going to find out one way or another who the dancer is. 

I am now worried for the CP. If he shows a weakness aka his affection for Sam Nom, his enemies are going to try and use that to their advantage. Perhaps this will lead to the idea of a proposal of marriage for the CP. He is showing too much attachment for his eunuch which may appear unseemly to others. 

• Like 9

No words needed because their eyes can tell it all. I really love the scene at the festival, good transition with RN imagining her mom coming back then revealing CP, and those tears in her eyes, I can feel her desperate and loneliness of wanting to see her mom once more and it was so heartbreaking. :tears:

I can't with these two, the most otp that uses their eyes to tell a story rather than by words. I love it I love it!!!! <3 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not posting several clips. I was trying to copy the clip from your post, since otherwise, the moderators tend to get annoyed since not supposed to be quoting pictures or clips, etc, however, it's easier to have the translation with the clip it's translating. I did wait for it to register, but it always seems to come up half width for me. Thanks for your help anyway.

It happens to me, too,so I repost the IG clip but since you're quoting, I don't know why only half appears. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, maskros said:

Oh thanks for the clarification. I thought at first that you wanted Ra On's identity to remain in the dark for a little longer :D My bad.

Looks like the writer wants to tease us. I think if they aimed for 16 episodes the pace would quicken up a notch, but I still feel blessed they're not going to drag it to 20 eps.

I hope Yeung would find out too. He seems to have some beef against YS so I kind of understand why he let it slide the first time, like 'Don't worry I don't even want to bother your woman' kind of feel. I actually was mad with the second time more than this time b/c I think the CP doesn't know that YS has already known Ra On is a woman, so if he has a hunch about her real identity he would like some private time with her so his priority would be to get YS out of the picture first. 

But I do hope that in the next ep Ra On's real identity would be revealed. I just don't know if they will pack everything in tomorrow episode though because she and other eunuches would have to bear some kind of consequences because they would suspect that she purposefully disguised herself as a guy to enter the palace.

Me too. I hope they don't drag this. After all, the Chinese envoy is still waiting for his present. I was hoping that CP will know soon, but keep quiet. Since they have to deal with the Chinese envoy, chief eunuch will reveal, either he think it's for the country's sake or he's siding with kim clan, I have no idea. Seriously, I hope I can dissect the writers brain. It's killing even to wait for a day.

• Like 4

I've been watching the raw and and and Young seems seriously scary in this scene :tears::tears: (in a way that like I've done something wrong and ready to be scolded). I'm familiar with this facial expression and eye acting but still very impressed with Bogum:flushed:.

giphy.gif

And the lantern scene is indeed beautiful, dance scene in the last ep and now lantern:flushed:. The OTP chemistry is amazing as well :3 :3 

mdbc.png

• Like 9

I need sub as soon as possible because i need the translation between Yoon Sung and Young when Yoon Sung recall their childhood memories. I am sure and really sure Raon will get caught because of that devil eunuch or maybe he will be given by the premiere kim for the Qing. Gosh.    

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, ruzikie said:

I need sub as soon as possible because i need the translation between Yoon Sung and Young when Yoon Sung recall their childhood memories. I am sure and really sure Raon will get caught because of that devil eunuch or maybe he will be given by the premiere kim for the Qing. Gosh.    

I wonder if CP is good with sword as he is with hishis arrow. I wonder if he will show some skill trying to protect Raon. 

@AHPHENG  WONDERFUL CSTRIPCSTRIPS. hot CP has big hands I think. Hehe

• Like 4