[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

19 minutes ago, Jillia said:

Swoon-worthy scene from episode 3 - Flower Girl and Flower Scholar

I always LOVE when the vibe between Ra On and Lee Yeong changes into something more but neither of them at this point can understand what this feeling is. Because Lee Yeong still think Ra On is a man and he is just simply confused for a short moment as well what is going on. And Ra On is aware she is a girl but for her it's definitely new what she is feeling when being with Lee Yeong.:wub:

@Jillia: Love, love, love this scene! One, because of the breathtaking scenery! (When I go to SK, I will make it a point to go this place. ) Second, instinctively the little Princess placed flowers on Raon's hair and I credit this small child to be wiser than Yeong for being able to figure out Raon's gender! Hahaha! It's hard to capture Yeong's expression---although I would like to do it----when he saw Raon with flowers in her hair---he was startled!---and I think there was attraction brewing on Yeong's part---and self-consciousness on the part of Raon when Yeong stoops down and unashamedly stares at her.

CwTOhcIXAAAg43K.jpg

• Like 18

18 hours ago, stroppyse said:

lot of people are curious about my personal life.  They say it can’t be helped, but the wish that is in a little corner of my heart is that since everyone has a personal life and things that they don’t want to reveal, that people won’t keep trying to dig things up.”

When BG said this, was he talking about YJ, perhaps?

• Like 13

If there is one thing that is lacking in this thread....

It's fan fiction! 

Thank you @bookworm77 for the fan fic! 

Have you tried this site to write your fanfic? https://atavist.com/

Spoiler

https://atavist.com/cms/project/358680/preview/784046

An example of what another shipping thread did.

I am a horrible writer but I love reading! [Which is why I am gutted that there is no English version of the novel....sigh]

• Like 18

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

@Jillia, I had to put the two gifs together, they're so cute. I like how in the top gif, RO is startled backwards at Yeong's appearance, and Yeong's eyes widen just a bit as he fully looks at RO with flowers in her hair. And, then in the second gif, Yeong comes so close to RO, peering at her face. I think he is mostly looking at her eyes, but for a just a half a second, he seems to glance at her lips. As you say, Yeong is feeling an awareness of RO that is unfamiliar and confusing for him. And, RO doesn't know what's going on either. Hiding her gender, she wasn't able to date either men or women till now, and while she's advised about love and dating, she seems without any practical experience. So, though, she also is very aware of Yeong, she's confused and uncertain also. 

These two puppies. Their entire courtship is so much fun and so personal. Occasionally though, I do feel a little pervy watching their courtship so often now. :) 

@Jillia @stroppyse @Grace1003

After rewatching Pit Scene and Flower on hair scene, you guys mentioned what I noticed, being close to Crown Prince in pit scene and the following scenes when Ra On did not know Crown Prince's identity, Ra On expressed her strange feeling including shyness in somewhat  like&love but her disguised man appearance prevent her to hope. In addition, after knowing his identity eg.in episode 4, she stared Crown Prince's face with loving smile. 

As we used to discuss before, in early episodes, Kim Noble also closed and chased Ra On but she explicitly has no shy feeling at all. 

My point is Ra On's shyness and strange feeling were not be to any other guys but to only Crown Prince Lee Yeong from day 1 knowinv to the love each other stage, Ra On's one and only man who can sway her heart. Crown Prince is one special almost as same as he mentioned whether Ra On has love at first sight with him. 

I don't know why it led to another favorite scene when Ra On showed her jealousy when she saw Crown Prince and Cho Noble's Daughter and asked Crown Prince. 

@bookworm77

Thank you for fanfic. 

@honeywell

I thought power in the palace would come from official position assignment, having baby without official position could result in sending baby to be in the palace. It depended on whether official position will be attached too.

I rewatched your mentioned scene in ep16, Ra On's things were kept in the place Ra On and Kim Hyung used to live, Crown Prince might come to see her things from missing or visit Kim Hyung after meeting with Ra On's dad. Coincidentally, Crown Prince met Ra On and Kim Hyung in palace guard clothes.  

• Like 15

asian tour? wow, litm is really huge? i would love to jump in any of those fan meeting but i dont think any of the country will speak english (in the meeting). im sure KDY will join bo gum in a few then jinyoung/kyj, maybe sjk or v. 

from 1 country in the beginning of 2016 to 8 countries at the end of the year.

beside, isnt it a great excuse to tag kyj along haha kidding kidding, they both can travel and eat

• Like 7