[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

1 hour ago, onlokdlover said:

Is anyone else having issues with Viki? Or can you not watch a show that the subs are currently being worked on?

Meeeee! Not sure if it's the same problem but MDBC is not available in my region TT TT If it's about subbing you can def watch a show that's being subbed!:)

@marie67 

Love your analysis, but I have to say that the fact he doesn't recognize her being a girl, makes him more human. He is actually weak: he gets all angry when he doesn't get the attention (like the archery scene in ep 3 where everybody swoons over his best friend) and he is afraid of snakes, is a sissy boy in some ways. This makes him all the more attractive in my eyes. He seems to have no knowledge in love/women. 

I hope this drama will truly be different than the other Kdrama's. Next week I suppose the 2nd female will appear, and she will marry the prince. I so don't want her to come between our OTP. 

I'm curious as to what the head eununch will do, cuz he knows now that she is a girl. I don;t want to see some episodes being wasted on her getting threatened and her leaving the palace, him going after her, they reunite, and still can't be together. I'm fed up with the noble idiocy romance. So far this drama has nailed everything, and I truly hope it will be like that up till the last episode. 

:bawling:You just speak my mind. It's so typical that storyline, not only for sageuk but modern dramas as well. I hope they make use of every minute of the dramas instead:bawling:

• Like 9

BRUUUHHHH IS IT BAD THAT IM MAD AT THE SECOND LEAD IN THAT LAST SCENE LIKE NOOOO I WAS EXPECTING CONFRONTATION Y'ALLL WHYYYY DID U HAVE TO DO THATTTT!!

Also our couple seems more associated with rain than moonlight.. 

Perhaps Raindrops Falling From Clouds would be a more appropriate title? 

• Like 16

http://www.soompi.com/2016/08/30/moonlight-drawn-clouds-ratings-continue-rise/

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Stays In First Place With Ratings Increase

“Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” Stays In First Place With Ratings Increase

The viewership ratings for KBS2’s “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” continue its upward trend.

Its Monday – and third episode – ratings were almost double its previous, recording 16 percent. The fourth episode, airing Tuesday, August 30 KST, recorded 16.4 percent (Nielsen Korea).

The first and second episode recorded 8.3 and 8.5 percent, respectively, showing an upward trend in ratings for “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds.”

Its competition,  MBC’s “Monster” and SBS’ “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo,” recorded 10.8 percent and 7 percent, respectively. Ratings for “Monster” rose from the previous episode’s 10 percent, while “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” ratings fell from its 9.3 percent. “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” continues to stay in first place, “Monster” in second, and “Scarlet Heart: Goryeo” in third.

All three dramas air on Monday and Tuesday, 10 p.m. KST and you can catch the latest episode of “Moonlight Drawn by Clouds” exclusively on Viki.

• Like 19

yes yes hurray....manseeee....

rating is 16.4 is very daebak....im waiting for their autograph sign soon..please korean fans make it happens.

very happy ..congrats moonlight team, congrats my lovely bogumie and to his lady raon...congrats jinyoung ah, almighty byun and all team

la la la la, singing in happy mode..

• Like 10

God those 2 are just visually stunning. I don't know how else to say it. And PBG should totally play intelligent guys. Yes yes I know he is good looking. And fans loved him as Taek. But he was so innocent in YoF Africa. However he slays the roles when he is clever. Like when he played the murderer in that drama. And now this.

And geez- how good looking is he? Why is such a young man the main breadwinner in his family? I am not enough of a fan to stalk the pages of whatever supporters do. But I keep reading that. 

Ok enough swooning. Darn it real life is calling me. 

• Like 17

KBS YOU ARE KILLING ME ! HOW DARE YOU DIDN'T GIVE US THE PREVIEW !!!

gash, that dance scene was killing me all the way. It's so freaking beautiful and i could not stop crying in the corner :(

one of eunuch already knew who is Raon and i hope he didn't say anything to the Kim's premier or even worse the Queen since i think he will be in our side but please :( 

i am curious when one of them fall each other :D 

• Like 11

Woah ratings increased again.  I thought it would decrease since the real time were from lower.  Finished episode 4 and I think today's episode went faster than episode 3.  Prince Young is so childish sometimes especially when it comes to Ra On.  I have a feeling that he'll become more possessive of his puppy when she's not around.  The triangle is officially on.  Yoon Sung has declared Ra On as his woman while Prince Young that Ra On is his "puppy".  How ironic that the dress that Ra On wears in the intro to meet the prince is the same one that YS is planning on giving her.  

Park Bo Gum is doing so well as the prince and he deserves all of the praise that he's getting.  But I don't think KYJ gets enough credit.  Personally, I got more excited for this drama when I heard that KYJ was joining.  So proud of her today.  She's definitely grown up and ready for the lead roles.  I was skeptical of what type of chemistry she would have with PBG but today's episode sealed it for me.  I'm sold for this romance.    I was like Prince Young and YS as they watched Ra On dance -- totally in a trance while Ra On was dancing.  What's up with the eunuch who saw Ra On changing?  Will he be trouble?

• Like 20

Congratulations to drama and moonlights:heart:

That my prediction about rating is true so happy it increase and increase.:blush:

So this my poem to CP

He

always be good looking

angry anytime anywhere

lost of support from others

fight alone with smile

to protect loved people 

He feel lost

one hands to support

Bring me to bring your smile

I will care 

I will love

I will show meaning of happiness

from other " HE"

as secret as woman.:heart:

From Shynaz

Title: He

• Like 8

2 hours ago, mangachickava said:

I seriously was expecting a drop in ratings because the ep aired the night before university (and highschool?) starts in Korea, so some people would rather sleep in early then watch. 

another great ep. MDBC TEAM FIGHTING!!!

Am I the only one not surprised by the ratings?  I expected there to be a jump ratings for 2 reasons:

1) The drama Doctors ended which would have viewers looking for another drama

2) Moonlight Drawn by Clouds was bound to peak the interest of a lot of viewers who fell in love with The Moon that Embraces the Sun.  The ratings for TMTETS got up to 46%. There is something about historical dramas featuring a young crown prince that's very appealing.

If the writing remains steady, I can see this drama going much higher that 17%.

• Like 17

Can't wait to watch the 4th episode with sub. I'm going crazy.

I think our YS hide RO, half of it is to help her and half of it is because he doesn't want the CP to find out her identity. So that he can have less competitor hahaha..

Very happy about the rating, I thought it will decrease a bit. All the production team and cast deserve it for their effort to make this beautiful and wonderful drama.

• Like 16

12 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

Am I the only one not surprised by the ratings?  I expected there to be a jump ratings for 2 reasons:

1) The drama Doctors ended which would have viewers looking for another drama

2) Moonlight Drawn by Clouds was bound to peak the interest of a lot of viewers who fell in love with The Moon that Embraces the Sun.  The ratings for TMTETS got up to 46%. There is something about historical dramas featuring a young crown prince that's very appealing.

If the writing remains steady, I can see this drama going much higher that 17%.

I was actually thinking it would at least get 16% after I saw the 2nd episode, but not this fast! that's why everyone's so suprised now, but it's honestly a fun and entertaining drama that's great for everyone. I don't feel it's very similar to TMETS as I didn't really enjoy that one but I can see why some could think that way now that you mention it. I think it will achieve 20% at some point, but maybe I'm just too caught up in the aroma of success!

• Like 15